4.80/5
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

10 Mizuno Golf Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 14, 2017

I used the internet to compare reviews and then would go to a store to feel it out. Then I relied heavily on salesman and friends' recommendations. Mizuno also has an excellent reputation. The quality is top notch. Purchased for husband and it has affected his game in a positive light. Very smooth game, responds well to my movements and even the standard grips are of good quality. These clubs are a vast improvement over my first set. The wedge alone has taken my game to a new level.

Original review: July 12, 2017

I like to purchase my clubs in a store where I can try them out directly to make sure I like them. Mizuno is a very good company and has high quality and very reliable products. They make clubs for my interests and play style and such.

Get expert buying tips about Golf Club Brands delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: July 11, 2017

I selected this brand after reading many reviews and I'm glad I choose this one. Mizuno Golf club is worth every penny. I like this club which is much more compact but with all the max game play. This club provide both distance and forgiveness. It has a great technology and lightweight but powerful club. It may take a little time to adjust to the weight of the club and the speed and distance.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I did quite a bit of online research before I decided to choose a Mizuno iron set. I shopped on Amazon for the best deal by far. I read many reviews on many different brands. I always had hand me down, not so great clubs and I decided I wanted to buy myself a good set. Mizuno irons on Amazon and other golf review sites gave them excellent reviews. Sure enough, they delivered and I love my new set. These are amazing clubs. Very well built clubs, comfortable and easy to swing. Great distance and I don’t slice near as much as I used to. Very dependable set of irons that I have come to love. I am still a beginner in golf but I feel as if these clubs are still a great set. They are quite pricey though. But to get top-notch clubs, you have to pay a little more. I have a full set of irons that cost me 600 dollars. Still would recommend to any avid golfer.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I loved everything about the clubs that I purchased. The clubs work incredibly and always work the way I want. They have dramatically improved my performance and simplified my game. I should have purchased these clubs so much longer ago than I have. My game would have been so much better so much sooner. But, they are pretty expensive. To have a sweet set of all premier clubs they probably cost as much as a small car. I can hit the ball with a stick and look good doing it but still I would definitely prefer to get my clubs a lot cheaper than I currently do get them for. But, I am over the moon with joy over this purchase. These are the best clubs I've ever owned and they have met my expectation and beyond. I purchased the clubs through a shop and had them made custom to fit my swing and body type.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mizuno Golf?

Original review: July 8, 2017

I have purchased Mizuno golf clubs most recently after trying them out in Dick's Sporting Goods. I tried them out in store and I loved the look and feel of them but wanted to find them cheaper so I did find them online and ordered them. It was a simple process. The golf clubs were purchased to replace an older set I had gotten a few years ago. They are very high quality and lets me be on top of my golf game. They have a great feel and are pretty lightweight. They have a comfortable swing as well. I love the ones I have. They really help me perform my best and my friends always admire them and want to use them. Maybe some different designs would be nice though.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I selected this brand of golf clubs because I have used them previously when I borrowed the clubs from a friend. It definitely met and exceeded my expectations. I like the weight of the Mizuno golf clubs. Not too heavy or hollow feeling. They feel like extensions of my arm. They are of good quality and are a trusted brand. The clubs are great and they are very special to me. They are really expensive and ones I need to save up quite a bit of money for.

Original review: July 3, 2017

I love these gold clubs! They are affordable, good quality, and would last a long time. I can get a good grip and they are for all experience levels. I got these because a friend described great experiences with them and told me that I should get them. They met all my expectations and were the same as what she said.

Original review: July 2, 2017

I like the look and the feel in my hands when I use Mizuno Golf clubs. I mostly preferred how they looked and seemed to fit well with the other clubs I have. I have trouble keeping a good grip on them, but thankfully not bad enough for it to fly out of my hands when swinging. Sometimes it feels like they are weighted awkwardly when I swing them. I mostly chose them due to the suggestions of others and the overall look and they mostly meet my expectations. I wish there had been more chances to actually test them on a driving range or something that can produce a similar feeling.

Original review: June 29, 2017

This brand definitely meets my needs. It fits me perfectly and I would recommend it for any other intermediate golfers looking for a good, good quality set of clubs for a reasonable price. I like its good swinging power, great for me. Swing is on point. Also the angle is perfect for me and great size. Heavy club unfortunately. Because if it was not on the heavier side, it would be the perfect club. The weight makes it a little bit less forceful. Other than the fact that it is on the heavy side, it really overall is one of the best clubs I have ever used.

Mizuno Golf expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Mizuno Corpration was established in 1906 in Osaka, Japan. Today, Mizuno USA is headquartered in Norcross, GA and manufactures and distributes high quality gear and apparel for golf, baseball, running, track & field and volleyball. Shop online or at one of thousands of retailers nationwide.

• Golf outlet: Find top-quality products at a fraction of the normal price by shopping Mizuno’s golf outlet on their website. Products change and update frequently, so check back if you don’t see the product you’re looking for.

• DIY custom fit: Register for a free performance fitting kit to do your own custom fitting, right from your home. The kit includes a shaft optimizer, which analyzes your swing, called your “Swing DNA,” to quickly identify the proper shaft, shaft flex, iron model and set make-up to help you play better. You can also get the full custom fitting experience by visiting your local Mizuno custom fitting location, which you can locate on Mizuno’s website.

• Free shipping: All online orders that total $75 or more will ship to your home for free.

• One-stop shop: Buy your golf clubs, bag, apparel, gloves and accessories from the same place, either online or in store.

• Iron advisor: Mizuno’s online iron advisor is a tool that can help every golfer, from beginners to advanced players, find the perfect iron for their bag. The advisor takes into account what brand you’re currently using (if any), your handicap or your average score to determine the best Mizuno iron for you. Register to have your recommendations sent to you and receive a list of demo locations in your area along with 15 swing tips from professional Luke Donald.

• Best for: Mizuno golf clubs are best for beginner, intermediate and advanced players.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs