3.74/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Meijer

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Meijer Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2019

The pharmacy staff is courteous, knowledgeable and well informed. They perform efficiently and have customer service in the forefront of their minds. I couldn't be happier with them. I rarely have to wait for a medication to arrive from their supplier.

Original review: March 25, 2019

People are always friendly and helpful with questions. Have never had to wait long in line. Doctor calls in, I pick up when shopping for groceries. No special trips. It doesn't get any easier than that.

Get expert buying tips about Grocery Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I shop Meijer often. I like using the mPerks Meijer offers and the company sends coupons of items that I purchase often. Customer service throughout the store is slim to none. So it is sad that the Cashiers get the blunt of a pissed off customer because of the lack of help throughout the store sometimes seems like a ghost town.. Other than that the store is always clean. The produce is the best in any town you go to shop at. There certainly like shopping at a farmers market with fresh and ripe items and always priced responsibly affordable prices.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

For the first time Today I used the online grocery shopping Meijer offers, I ordered the groceries I wanted, entered necessary card info, scheduled my time of pickup, our Shipt shopper Kimberly was in contact with us straight away, on our way to pick up our groceries Kimberly contacted us to say she was checking out, We parked in designated area just as a text comes in from Kimberly stating there was a processing error and she was contacting Shipt, she was sorry for the delay.

After 10 minutes I text Kimberly asking if she needed me to come in, got no reply but I waited and after another 5 minutes I sent another text asking for an update, again nothing so I go into Meijer and go to customer service, I start explaining what has transpired and the Rep says, "Your order was cancelled and the Shipt shopper left"!!! So I just wasted my time and the Shipt employee didn’t even have the decency to say anything!!! I contacted Shipt to complain and was told that it’s Meijer's issue. Wow, I will never use Shipt again.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

There is a cashier that is so rude and says degrading things to me when I go in the store and leadership at the store at Paul Jones Way and corporate office don’t want to take care of the issue cause she keeps getting worse and worse to the point that I am gonna to have to change my shopping location as I don’t feel like I am welcome in the store as this cashier named Kayla ** ruins my shopping experience. I have been called a ** by her and numerous other names.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Meijer?

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

Meijer in Dayton Ohio sells spoil fish to customers, so beware. We have been going to this store for a while and they are still selling spoiled fish. I will report this so that this will not happen again.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Meijer store in Hamburg, Lexington KY I was ready to check out at around 7:15 pm on a Wednesday. I find 2 cashier checkouts open & each has at least 6 carts waiting in line! Even the self check out had a long line! Everyone in line is talking & complaining! I elect myself to go to customer service & talk to manager. They call him & say a customer would like to talk! 15 minutes later (I am still in line to checkout) he shows up! I ask him if he had any awareness of this checkout situation? I told him people are complaining on having to wait so long in line & this makes people not want to shop here!

This young manager reported he had every cashier on register. I reply, “that is your answer to all of us?“ I told him that is obvious he needs more cashiers. He very rudely told that was all he had & walked away without any other comment to all of us that waited on line for at least a half hour! I attribute the handling of this situation to this manager’s age. Meijer Corporation needs to ensure that store managers have some HR training, versus an adolescent response & attitude to customers! I will add that 2 more checkout lanes suddenly opened up! My cashier was very apologetic for my wait, he was also very young, but seemed to have more emotional maturity than manager!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

I always do my grocery shopping at about 8AM every Friday at the Meijer Englewood Ohio store. Every week half the sale items are sold out. I have complained to the store manager but nothing ever changes. Today they had the buy 5 save $5 promotion. I was planning on buying the Cherry Coke and Planters Peanuts but they were sold out. This was my last trip to Meijer. It simply is not worth my time and gas money to drive to Meijer. Their sale ad is a joke since most of the sale items are gone by the weekend. Since there is a Kroger store nearer to me than Meijer I intend to do all of my grocery shopping at Kroger form now on. Meijer, you just lost a long time customer.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I have been a Meijer shopper for over 30 years until now. I need to use a mobility scooter when shopping. The Meijer mobility scooters are in extremely poor condition & the store does nothing about it leaving those handicapped with no way to shop. The scooters are rusty, dirty, the batteries do not hold a charge, & when using one they make horrible noises, every scooter needs to be replaced or at least have a brand new battery. I have reported this to the store & to the main office in Grand Rapids many times. Nothing gets done. Walmart & Kroger within 2 miles from the Royal Oak Meijer Store have much better scooters, well kept & good batteries, those are my new shopping stores. If Kroger & Walmart can do it Meijer should be able to do it too.

Original review: June 30, 2019

I have been saving my mPerks Pharmacy Rewards for gas for past few years. All of a sudden I found today that my pharmacy rewards have disappeared. Meijer apparently changed the terms of rewards without notifying customers. This is theft in simple words. I fill 6 prescriptions every month but will take my business to a store which does not steal.

Meijer Company Information