2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.84/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Marshalls Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marshalls?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Marshalls?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

Whenever I go shopping, Marshalls is my first stop. Their variety and prices are most often better than other department stores. However, sometimes you really have to spend time hunting through racks of clothing--but that can be part of the fun! I love a bargain. I have noticed like most average-priced and some high-end stores, quality is difficult to find. I've seen a lot more synthetic fabrics--modal, rayon, acetate, etc. I prefer cotton and linen with a small amount of polyester. Although the synthetics are soft, they just don't last and they don't breathe. That's why I spend time in the "hunt" for a quality garment. Marshalls also has a great selection of glassware, candles, bedding and home accessories, including seasonal items. Finally, they have a generous return policy.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I absolutely love shopping at Marshalls stores because of the great selection of merchandise in clothing, household goods and shoes. Shoes selection is a little lacking sometimes, I wish they would carry more sizes and selection. But overall... Marshalls is always a great shopping experience! You will always find what you need and MORE!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Always able To find something I like. I like that the shoe Dept is in order. They are not all over the place. I love to search for new things whether clothes or home items. Also enjoy their snacks. Always different and I like trying new things.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

Marshalls is a great place to shop if you are looking for brand names for a much lower price. You never know what you are going to find when you shop there. It’s hit or miss, but it’s definitely worth a trip once a month!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

The store receives designer brands. They do markdowns. They have a Rewards Card. When you spend $200.00 you receive a $10.00 rewards certificate to spend at Sierra Club, TJMAX, Homegoods and Marshalls. They are open in Fort Worth, Tx. 7 days a week. There are always enough check out clerks to help you with purchases. Returns are permitted. 30 day return policy with receipt. Store credit for gift receipts and no sales receipt. Plenty of dressing rooms. I have never had to wait to try on clothes. HomeGoods is included in the store which carries furniture, lamps, bedding, pots and pans, dishes, decorations, towels, comforters, rugs, men's, women, juniors and children. They carry shoes and purses (leather and manmade). Nearing the checkout you can find misc. things, cell phone covers, gift bags, food items (also a food section). They carry men's and women's discounted cologne, Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum. I love shopping there!!

Original review: June 4, 2020

My mother in law got charged twice called and they could not refund her or send her gift card very upset over it I’m 3 hours away from the store. My mother in law is elderly and nothing can be done. Unless you go back to store.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

First time shopping at Marshalls. I found what I thought were good buys on men's shirts. Later the buttons started chipping and cracking and falling off. Since I do no like to shop for clothing and do not frequently shop, I was very disappointed. Looking for decent quality button down shirts again.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Love shopping here. Great selection in every department. Some designer name clothing at affordable prices. I even find things for my furry animals. Toys, treats and beds! I don't need to go anywhere else when I can find everything I need here.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I wish I could give a 0. I do majority of my shopping online, From Amazon, to coffee orders, to Macy's, DSW etc. First time ordering online from Marshall's. Will never again. I placed order on 01/20/2020. Received email confirmation it was placed on 01/20/2020. And never another update. Today was my 4th call to Marshall's online customer service and all they can tell me is they can reach out to the fulfillment center. I "Had" to wait until today 10 business days later to cancel (Marshall's online still can not tell me when it" possibly" would be shipped). And even though they can not give me a Ship date (about 100.00 worth of merchandise ordered). They still need to send an email to the fulfillment center to get it cancelled and my credit. Big disappointment.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

My order was cancelled with no explanation. I am on a time limit to receive the items, I could have ordered elsewhere within the time frame it took them to let me know they did not have the item in stock, assuming that is why the order was cancelled. It took them 3 1/2 to let me know. First time ordering online with Marshalls, I had higher expectations for them since their stores do pretty well.

Marshalls Company Information