3.35/5
Based on 1,460 ratings submitted in the last year

1555 Macy's Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 23, 2019

Bought two high-end towels but they were a different color when I received them. I returned both towels in the same box as I received them in the mail. Whoever received and opened the box in the returns department calculated one towel only, hence I received credit for only one towel, not two. I called Macy's and was told the credit for two was being processed. Never happened. Disputed with my credit card and lost! I can assure anyone reading this review I sent back two towels. So I am assuming someone really needed a towel and took one. Enjoy - on my dime. We will never shop Macy's or its affiliates again. Suggestion: Take your returns into the store where you are face to face with an employee.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Last Thursday I received a notification from my bank on my phone that my card was being used at Macy’s in Woodland Texas for an amount of 300 dollars. I called the Macy’s store and asked them to send me a copy of the receipts of the purchases that were made. I also asked them why they did not asked for identification when someone buys in their store. Also, I informed them that my card was in my wallet in Austin Texas to which they responded to me that it was not their policy to ask for id. What is important for them is to sell. Be very careful with Macy’s. They collaborate so that there are frauds in the use of the information from other people.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Store begs you to get their credit card and signs up for you instantly but when you miss one payment of 100$, they report it to credit credit bureau. Never get any sort of credit card from them. Customer Service people are not ready to listen to your request even. They talk rudely and didnt try to understand the purpose of the call too.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I ordered size 7 black pair shoes at Macy’s online. They will be shipped it to Macy at Memorial City Mall at Houston Tx. 5 days later I got email that my shoes are ready to be picked up at Macy’s Memorial City mall. I got the shoes and opened the box and inside was 2 left side shoes and they are size 8 instead of size 7. Tried to talk to the manager on the phone but she is not very helpful. Very disappointed with Macy. The sales associates need to be trained more. Please check the merchandise before it shipped.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I don't know when getting bigger they forget about the client who supported them. We use Macy's in a lot of situation and and every part of our life for us and for our friends, and family. Suddenly they are canceled our order when we called and placed the order over the phone it got cancelled too. When we call again they said it is a business decision to cancel the whole account without any logic reason. When I asked him to send me email to understand the situation he hanged up on me in a very rude way. Don't worry Macy's there's a lot of better choices in the market.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Macy's?

Original review: April 13, 2019

My mom's Macys credit card was stolen and had $2000.00 in charges she did not make. Her first language is not English so I initiated a three way phone conversation with Macy's, me and my mom. The customer service representative said I cannot be on the phone while they speak about the issue and will get a translator for her.

I asked to verify if the number she has in the system is the most recent in case she gets disconnected with my mother, my mom also requested to have the number verified. The rep refused to verify the number and stated "this call has been very unproductive and she will only speak with us for 2 more mins." She only has two mins to speak with someone who had their card stolen? So we ended up on the phone with Macy's for THREE hours because we constantly got disconnected JUST to have them freeze the card and initiate an investigation for the false charges. I am disgusted with the treatment we received especially regarding a stolen card.

Original review: April 11, 2019

My 92 year old mother-in-law was shopping at the Baybrook Mall (TX) and tripped and fell on some broken marble flooring. She sustained permanent injuries and nearly $20,000 in medical expenses. Thank God she had some medical insurance because the Macy's claims department has refused to compensate her for her injuries without demanding all of her medical records. She provided them with all of her medical expenses but that wasn't good enough.

Macy's has been screwing her around for over two years without offering her a dime for her injuries sustained due to their lack of maintaining a safe environment. We recently walked the floor of the Macy's store and were amazed to find similar broken floor tile all over the store further acknowledging their total negligence and complete disregard for customers' safety. There is a special place in hell for companies like this and their employees who blame their customers for falling and sustaining lifelong injuries for their own negligence.

Original review: March 30, 2019

Have had to worst experience with a chain I purchased from Macy’s. It is the most garbage piece of jewelry I’ve ever owned for the price I paid for it. The necklace breaks literally every month and every month all they say we can do is get it repaired not replaced. Macy's customer service for this has been so unhelpful and they should be ashamed! I will never recommend this for anyone to buy any jewelry from Macy’s and this company. Buyers beware. I am just trying to warn you.

Original review: March 27, 2019

I was headed to the airport in California and stopped at Macy's to buy a big suitcase. I was headed home to Alaska. I got home, put my suitcase in the closet. 2 weeks later, I was headed back to California and pulled out the Delsey suitcase. One compartment had a zipper, but no way to open the zipper. It was a big compartment on the outside of the case. IMPOSSIBLE. Tried to call Delsey, and everything said to contact Macy's. I tried and tried and tried. Put on forever hold, or it was a person in another country that did not speak English well enough to understand.

After 2 months, was told I would get a refund. I don't know if that will happen. I am disappointed that Macy's is selling second quality. I have suspected Macy's is selling knock-off Chanel 5 perfume. Macy's told me that Chanel 5 changed their formula. I think that Macy's is going the way of Mervyn's. Mervyn's was selling seconds prior to going out of business. If I want to buy cheap, I can shop at Walmart or Target. (I love Walmart). What happened to upper quality department stores with upper quality merchandise?

Original review: March 27, 2019

Macy's in Temecula California - We bought a mattress from Macy's and when they delivered it and took out the old box springs the guy scratched and feet up and gouged my brand new bed. Macy's said that they would pay to repair it and I've been calling them four or five times a week for the last month and they keep telling me the check's in the mail so apparently they don't intend to fix my bed that they destroyed. Horrible horrible customer service and they lie to you.

Original review: March 25, 2019

My Macy's credit card is paid in full however, I continue to get monthly bills from them with "fees charged" $2.00. How can they charge fees or interest on zero balance? No one can seem to explain these charges yet I am still required to pay for them.

Original review: March 24, 2019

I decided to buy a bunch of socks and found cute colors on Macy’s website. I ordered Under Armour socks size large (9-11.) My order came in three deliveries. Every single package of socks came in medium (6-9.) Very cute socks, good brand, but I was disappointed they were all the wrong size. I drive 20 miles to the nearest Macy’s store near me (returning by mail is a hassle in my opinion.) The sign said ‘Customer Service/Returns and Exchanges’ so I headed to the customer service counter. The lady asked if she could help me and I said I had online items to return. She instantly seemed annoyed. She didn’t smile and kept slamming the items, invoices and her scanner on the counter to make it known she didn’t want to do the return. I don’t know if there was a separate counter for returns, but I was uncomfortable standing there. I was nice and polite to her, but that didn’t make a difference in her attitude. I won’t shop at Macy’s again.

Original review: March 22, 2019

I ordered and paid for a Calvin Klein suit and received only a jacket in the mail. I called and they said "oops, we don't have the pants for that suit, sorry." When I asked if they could please search the warehouse inventory or even local stores for the pants they failed to send me, I was told over and over again they were not available (even though you could still order the suit online in my size).

I asked why they only sent me half of a suit when I paid for the whole thing instead of cancelling my order when they realized they could not fulfill it and they simply said "I'm sorry, return your jacket and you'll get a refund." Basically, it's like I ordered a pair of shoes and they only sent me the left foot, then said "sorry, we don't have the right foot but figured we'd send you the left foot anyway, you can return it if you want." I quite literally spoke with about 5 different people in customer service and not a single one was willing to find the correct pants and send them to me, despite the fact that the suit in my size was STILL available online.

Apparently they "don't ship pants and jackets in this suit separately," even though that's exactly what they did to me. Maybe they thought I wouldn't notice that I didn't get half of what I paid for? Mistakes happen, but Macy's total unwillingness to do anything to correct this ridiculous behavior is appalling. I'm a long time Macy's customer, but NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: March 17, 2019

My horror story with Macy’s delivery and customer service. I ordered several thousand dollars of bedroom and living room furniture from Macy’s. Delivery was scheduled so I can move in. Truck came and it was raining. Even though the truck backed right up to garage which goes into home they said they have to wait for rain to subside. I told them I would be responsible. When it let up and almost stopped the driver started to get ready to unload. As he did his office called and told him to leave my community. As he pulled out the sun came out but never stopped to deliver.

Then the horror Macy’s lack of customer service. I called ASAP and they told me to call another number. After 1 hour 20 minutes finally got Mia a supervisor who read from her script and promised back today or tomorrow and would call me back- never did. Then another hour in phone and same promise. That night called again and Prakasha customer service said, "This Macy’s," and, "We are not coming back till we are in the area of West Palm Beach again 5 days later." Never again will I buy at Macy’s.

Original review: March 14, 2019

Online debit card shoppers BEWARE. Macy's policy is to send an "authorization" hold for the full amount of purchase to your bank. Then once each item is shipped they send through charges for each individual item. Once all items are shipped their website says they remove the "authorization charge". They do not remove it. It is their policy to let the hold expire at your bank - depending on your bank this could be 5 to 30 days. What this means is for a 300$ purchase you need 600$ available for the purchase for up to 30 days. Macy's refused to release the hold even after the full amount of purchase had already posted. I had the money in the account but if I hadn't I would have incurred overdraft charges in addition to not having the additional $300 available to me.

Original review: March 13, 2019

I placed an online order, and my order got cancelled without a notification to me. I called Macy’s customer service and the first representative had no idea what happened. He placed me on hold and hung up. I called again and spoke to another rep by the name of Sam, she placed me on hold. She said she was going to find out what happened and hung up on me too. This is so disappointing! Thumbs down to Macy’s. They lost a loyal customer!

Original review: March 10, 2019

I can't express how much I HATE MACY'S. ONLINE orders get cancelled for no apparent reason. The operators are rude most of the time and there's always a problem. If it wasn't for the fact I don't have time to shop at the mall I would never order anything from them EVER.

Original review: March 9, 2019

In December 2018 we ordered the Sulinda Upholstered Bedroom Furniture Collection and after waiting for 8+ weeks, it got delivered today on March 9, 2019. The delivery team did a good job and tried to assemble it, but the wooden slats were longer than they should be amongst other quality issues with the side panels. We immediately talked to Macy’s customer support and their only recommendation was to send a technician to manually cut parts and make adjustments. Really? The customer orders a brand new piece of furniture that is produced in a professional manufacturing facility and then you have to saw off parts of the furniture and make other adjustments that require drilling and cutting. Not only that, Macy’s customer care did not try to escalate or provide a resolution in a timely manner. It was all about their schedule, their procedures, and their availability. Nothing around the customer and our inconvenience.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I haven't had a Macy's credit card in four years. I received a bill from them which I disputed. They came after me fast and angry. I don't know what my account number is (because I don't have the card) and they won't give it to me! I can't log into my account because I don't know the account number. They refuse to mail me a statement, I can't get past their outsource people to talk with anyone who may be able to tell me more. I did make payments on the $160.00 bill rather than have it go to collections.

Even though I have paid it, Macy's still put the debt into collections. Lowe's reduced my credit limit and TJ Maxx has closed my card. Now they have sent me a letter, which I cannot open because, you guessed it, I can't log into the site because I don't have my account number! The place is going into bankruptcy and they have become desperate. The people at Macy's are vicious! I'm still dealing with this even though I have paid the bill. I've never come up against more inept, mean spirited, vile people than those that Macy's employees! Shop in Macy's at your own risk! I am not an isolated incident!

Original review: March 4, 2019

I moved in July 2018 from Michigan to California. I rarely used this card and opened for product discount and improve credit ratio/rating. I had a small balance of $20.00 and missed this because it was going to my wrong address. I found out on November 24th and called Credit Card department immediately and paid the balance and 1 late fee. They removed second late fee. I also instructed them to close my account on November 24th after paying the balance and late fee. In late February 2019, I notice my credit score dropped about 65 points and all cards were at zero balance. I began to investigate. I found Macy's continued adding fees after account was closed on Nov 24th 2018 and reported 30 and 60 days of being late on my credit rating.

I have filed disputes with Transunion and Equifax. I called Macy's and demanded they remove all fees from November 24th to late February 2019 and close my account permanently a second time. I did not update my address back on November 24th 2018 because I closed the account and paid the balance of $20 and 1 late fee. So they continued to add fees and impact my perfect credit rating. I demand apology and explanation and want my credit score to be restored to the 720 range I have been in for some time. This is totally unacceptable and believe I am being punished for not using their Credit Card.

When I instructed Macy's to close my account on November 24th 2018, I meant it. I paid the balance and 1 late fee and instructed over the phone to close my account permanently. For them to continue to add fees and keep my account open is illegal and will seek legal action to prevent them from doing this to me and anyone else. When I called Macy's recently they said they removed fees from Nov 24th to now and closed my account, but credit report remains the same and impossible to get back to where it should be. My advice is to get rid of this card and ensure you get confirmation in writing that your account has been closed. Such a ruthless greedy company. I have no trouble taking the time to sue them in court if my score does not get adjusted back to where I have earned it to be.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I ordered a bracelet online to pick up at store for 9.99. I went to pick it up. 2 people could not find it. A sales lady helped me find the bracelet from the store so I purchased that one. When I disputed the charge for the first bracelet they said my card was swiped that day. Of course it was it was the other bracelet because they could not find the first one. So there is an online charge and a store charge. They would not credit my account. My bill for that month was several hundred dollars around Christmas time so why would I make up a story about a 9.99 bracelet.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I am very disappointed with Macy’s return policy. I bought a watch online on Black Friday Sale for the X’Mas present. Actually, I bought so many other things as well and I am a platinum card member. I spent so much money on Macy’s card and enjoyed shopping online cuz I didn’t have any problems with shopping and returning before but now. I bought a watch online and sent it to my brother who live in different country but it didn’t fit and he doesn’t like it much when he saw it in person so, I asked him to send it back to me. I just decided to return the watch since it’s unworn, and with the original package. I shipped it back to Macy’s through their online return process but I never got credited back in my account so, I talked to the customer service. They said it’s over the 60 days return date so, they just sent the watch back to me. That’s totally ridiculous.

Macy’s has this stupid return policy for different items. And I wasn’t aware of that because it’s a watch not like it’s going outdated within 60 days. Plus I returned original, unworn, tags and everything attached since no one even touched it. As a big retailer, they can sell it back at any time but they don’t even care for the loyal customers who has been spending so much money at their store. Now, I am stuck with that men watch no one ever would use it. I am just going to stop shopping there, cancel my account and shop somewhere else. There’s a lot other retailers out there to compare with.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Something's up with Macy's online... In December 2018, I ordered a pair of 50.00 boots, they were 'lost during shipping' according to my online order info. Macy's refunded the money, then a week later, they took the money back out of my account. I realized 2 weeks later and called them. The rep said that they were mailing me a gift card for the balance. I waited 3 more weeks, no gift card. I just called back today, and the rep said that he was 'issuing' a gift card, and I asked if they had previously sent one, and he said, no it wasn't previously 'issued'. I feel like the reps are being instructed to give customers lip service, and possibly Macy's stole or borrowed my money - I am betting it has happened to a lot of people. Unfortunately, if I do get the gift card - I will have to spend it at Macy's, but after that, I definitely won't shop at Macy's again. I actually used to work there for a few years doing seasonal work as a second job.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

My customer service at Macy's in the last month has been the worst customer service I've ever had in my entire life! I received three damaged Patricia Nash handbags (same handbag) one after the other, then was lied to about making sure a 4th one would be checked over and sent again only to get an email the next day telling me they were refunding my account and to return the damaged handbags or choose to keep one of the damaged ones! I must have called a dozen times getting a different story with each representative.

Each time I was left completely confused as to what they were saying. I mean really, one of the handbags actually came to me in a dirty Macy's bag that was all beat up and completely smashed! Last time I called I was literally in tears. Macy's used to be such a wonderful department store. What has happened? I guess from now on I will only shop at Nordstrom or Dillard's. I am EXHAUSTED from this experience and wish I had never ordered online at all!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I purchased Belgique 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Lid with $10 rebate on Macy's website and picked up the item from their store. After submitting the rebate. Henry from macy's rebate center indicated the UPC 706257015834 on their production don't qualify for rebate. The UPC should be 706258927860. That is typical Bait and switch rebate.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

Shop there nearly weekly. Have never had to call customer service before today. I wanted to increase my credit limit and received a message stating that I needed to call to provide more information. I already have a very high credit limit with them. I did not expect the rudest woman to answer the phone. I felt I annoyed her by calling, and that I was beneath her. They have some very unhappy people working there.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

01/20/2019 – Sat Purchase bed, base and comforter sets at Macy’s Destiny. Schedule delivery for 2/2/19. 2/1/19 – Fri automated call notifying us of delivery time from 2-4 pm on Sat 2/2. 2/2/19 – Sat Delivery Day. Incoming call from driver at 1:55 pm to notify us that the base is not on the truck due to the weather in Chicago (deep freeze/snowstorm), all he has is the mattress and protection pad to deliver. Outgoing call @ 1:59 pm to Macy’s store @ Destiny, spoke to associate to let her know what was going on. She hands phone to (area Manager). We explained situation to area manager, she offers us a base in the store for free if we want to come to the store to pick it up. We tell Area manager we want to get the delivery and then will call her with our options.

Incoming call from driver@ 2:24 pm at front door for us to let them in. Delivery team arrives with mattress and protection pad. They take off plastic from mattress and My wife notices threads around the seam of the mattress and takes pictures. The pad is also damaged, the packaging had a hole in it in the top right corner and the pad has a brown ** stain on it. Driver informs me that he knew on FRIDAY (2/1) that the base was not on the truck. Driver calls the warehouse to let them know the status of the delivery. I ask to speak to the warehouse and speak to Warehouse to ask what happened to our base for the delivery. He tells me that ODFL did not deliver it on Friday but rescheduled the delivery to Monday for the base due to the weather in Chicago.

I ask him if he informed Macy’s of the delay because we should have received some sort of communication regarding this delivery being incomplete, not find out an hour before the driver shows up. Warehouse associate tells me that he informed Macy’s several times both phone and email messages about the base not being with the delivery. I ask him to forward me the email that he sent Macy’s and provide him with my email address, having him read it back to me so he has it correctly. I received no email EVER from him. Driver then calls Macy’s customer care to let them know the status of the delivery. I ask to speak to customer care and driver gives me his phone and I speak to a girl who notifies me that the order shows in stock at the warehouse and they had no notification of any issues with the items being on the truck. She will exchange both the mattress and the pad and redeliver the base as well.

We call the store back at about 4:30 pm to speak to Area manager to let her know of our disappointment and frustration with the delivery and lack of communication with the customer. We wish to be compensated for our issue and Area manager mentions that Macy’s will compensate us for the base 100% free. We accept this compensation and Associate mentions the next time we are in the store she will give us a free set of sheets. Area manager tells us that we will receive a phone call either Monday or Tuesday to reschedule the delivery and she will follow up with us to ensure this happens. We are satisfied with the efforts of the store personnel, both Associate and Area manager.

2/4/19 – Mon No phone call from automated system for delivery date. Area manager calls at 5:51 pm to follow up, we let her know that we have not received a phone call from Macy’s. 2/5/19 – Tue We receive a phone call from Macy’s automated system @ 10:12 am to notify us that our new delivery date is Friday 2/18. We receive a phone call from Macy’s live @ 4:29 pm regarding for delivery of base and exchange of mattress on Friday 2/8. We will receive a phone call day before for delivery time. We receive a phone call from Macy’s automated system @ 6:08 pm to deliver on Friday 2/8, we will receive a phone call the day before for our delivery time. 2/6/19 – Wed We called the store at 12:44 pm to notify Associate that Friday 2/8 is not a viable option for delivery as we are both working with meetings all day long. Area manager begins to try and change the delivery to 2/9 Sat.

I call Customer Care line and get a hold of an associate. I give her the story and let her know that Friday delivery is unacceptable. All that she does is repeat that the appointment is set and we can either take Friday 2/7 or Sat 2/15. She is not able to do anything or offer any assistance or ideas on how to satisfy the customer. I let her know that we are going to the store to return the order and she says “OK” and just hangs up the phone on me. My wife calls Associate and tells her that Friday is unacceptable, delivery MUST be Saturday. Associate promises to work on it and tells My wife that she will call her back (she never does). We then proceed to the store at 6:45 pm and look for Associate or Area manager. Associate left for the day and Area manager had the day off.

We speak to a manager for Shoes. I proceed to tell him the story, lack of communication and cooperation from the warehouse. I notice sticky notes on the register, one which is from Associate stating that “customer cannot take delivery on Friday and is NOT happy”. He begins to read through the notes and I read through them over his shoulder. One note dated 2/2 shows the new delivery date as 2/8. So on 2/2, Macy’s already set up a new delivery date and did not ask us. Another note state that the “Customer refused the base because of damage.” This is an outright lie, we never saw the base inside of our house.

Shoe manager tries to call the warehouse and is unable to gain any additional information. I tell him that I would like a phone call from the store manager tomorrow (Thursday). He states the store manager is off for bereavement and I tell him that I want a phone call. We then proceed to another mattress company to shop for alternatives. 2/7/19 – Thu My wife calls the store and speaks to Area manager regarding the delivery on Friday and lets her know again that this is unacceptable. Area manager is going to work on trying to get the delivery changed to first or last on Friday. I call Macy’s corporate and go to Mattress/Furniture department. I ask to speak to a supervisor, I am put on hold for a few minutes then get a Supervisor on the line.

I proceed to tell Supervisor our story. Supervisor puts me on hold and speaks to someone in the warehouse and then tells me we will be the first delivery of the day on Friday. He gives me his extension number and wants me to call him Sat (because he is off Fri). Warehouse associate is supposed to call Thursday evening to confirm delivery time with me (from Supervisor’s phone call) (which he never did). I then speak to Area manager to let her know of the new delivery time. She lets me know that she has confirmed this delivery time (first thing in the am Friday), the warehouse had to run their reports at 8 pm then would call us to confirm the delivery time.

2/8/19 – Fri My wife waits at home for the first delivery appointment time, no drivers show up. She calls the store at 9:01 am and speaks to Store manager. Store manager stated that the delivery could not be the first in the morning as they had a route to follow and would not go to our town first. Store manager then stated to my wife that “getting too many people involved causes confusion.” My wife then had a phone call from the driver and switched over to the driver. She told the driver that we could not take delivery on Friday, but they would have to come on Saturday. The driver said they would be here Saturday between 2-4 pm. I called Store manager and spoke to her. She stated that she was a Store Manager for 30 years and did not know who this Supervisor was that I spoke to on Thursday and he does not know how the warehouse and mattresses works. And he should not be making these types of decisions.

She then proceeded to tell me that she did not appreciate getting screamed at for an hour straight. I calmly told her that not once did I raise my voice or swear or speak in a rude tone. I told her that I was in logistics, customer service and retail and I know how the warehouse works. Store manager told me that she offered to the warehouse to rent a truck, she offered to me to come to my house to have it delivered, she offered to have it delivered to the store. The warehouse would not budge and told her it was on the truck and they could not deliver to the store. I told Store manager she should have not offered but insisted, even demanded that she rent a truck to pick it up. All that she could tell me was that she was sorry. I let her know that My wife already talked to the driver and they would deliver on Saturday. Store manager stated that she would send out Macy’s dollars to us in the mail tomorrow.

We get a phone call that delivery will be from 2-4 pm. 2/9/19 – Sat Delivery driver calls at 2:30 to state "In route. Will be here in 30 min." Delivery arrives and protection pad zipper breaks. We call Supervisor to let him know what happened with the delivery and everything that happened since our last conversation. Supervisor mentions that he will speak with his manager and call my wife on Tuesday 2/12. 2/14/19 – Thu No Macy’s dollars in the mail from Store manager. Supervisor did not call us on Tuesday as promised.

With this entire process: No communication on the original delivery that it would be short. Damaged items (mattress and pad) upon original delivery. Outright lie from warehouse that they communicated to Macy’s with an email and no email sent to me as proof/backup. Notes on file state that base was refused, we never refused it, we were told it was not on the truck. On 2/2 notes had new delivery date of 2/8 yet we did not find this out until 2/5 evening and nobody asked us if Fri 2/8 was acceptable.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Order online. Pickup in store, not ready way after their specified time, even they do have in store. So buy it in store, try to cancel online (wait 2 hrs, then was told have to do it online, not easy). Within the next 5 days, still received notice to pick up. Have to watch my bill carefully. Order online, mistakenly charge shipping (free). Call them, no problem will remove, then charge interest since we take out the shipping charge (not pay in full). Call again, no problem, then late charge (since they should not have charge interest & the balance should be zero). Really messy and waste time!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

The Macy's at the Pembroke Lakes Mall in Pembroke Pines Florida is the worst Macy's to shop at for a consumer. The majority of the employees are rude with the exception of the shoe department. The shoe department employees are professional, polite and efficient. The escalators and elevators are repeatedly broken and the customers have to walk down a steep escalator. The bathroom is unkept and rarely has soap, toilet paper or paper towels. The managers are rarely available and generally absent when requested. The upstair departments are severely understaffed. I have lived in the area for over 20 years and am a silver platinum Macy's cardholder yet I avoid this store whenever possible.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

In 06/2018, I paid twice my Macy’s card bill. Since July, I have been trying to get back my money. Every time when I call them, Macy’s informing me that they will return the credit to my account in 5 business days. It has already passed seven months and until now I didn’t receive my money back!

Macy's Company Information