2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.47/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Louis Vuitton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Louis Vuitton?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Louis Vuitton?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

I ordered a speedy 30 online for my graduation gift to myself since it was not available at the store and had it delivered to my parent's address. My brother signed for it since I was working and to my disbelief it was an empty box and the bag was missing (my brother called to let me know). I called customer service immediately and they said it will take 14 business days for UPS to investigate and there is no guarantee I will get my refund back. I believe someone from UPS stole my bag. Customer service keep giving me no answer until the investigating is complete. They think that my brother stole the bag but that is incorrect. **Please do not have anything shipped to your address or else you will get a empty box & have to wait 14 business day for answer.**

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I bought a Métis a month ago from Miami and am happy with it. Today Jan 1st I went to The Dubai Mall store and was kept waiting in a queue! There wasn’t that big a crowd. You had to wait? Leave ago being treated by a lady like she owned the Mall. Nose in the air and what attitude?? After about 10 minutes we were asked to give our details and I was told I would be assisted in 10 minutes. What is the ‘Hype’ about? It is only LV. Isn't it? Agreed the bags are a status but how do I buy it if I’m treated in the first instance like ‘I’m not worth the effort'? After entering the store The assistant was even more cutting and rude. What is wrong LV Dubai Mall? I did not see this in The Aventura Mall in Miami or anywhere else. Change your attitude or very soon we won’t need LV bags anymore to live.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I bought a Louis Vuitton Handbag on 7th December 2019 at Raine Square Murray Street WA for Aud2530. On Boxing Day 26/12/2019 exactly 20 days after the purchased, I noticed both corner of my bag start peeling off, I was so disappointed with the quality and went back to LV store outlet on 27th December to log my complaint, Im very disappointed was told that it was caused by wear and tear, OMG! I cannot believe LV bag is So so not durable, quality can’t last for daily standard usage. The sales personnel said he can’t do much about it!

I am really devastated, shocked really upset with the feedback. Unbelievable LV bag has such a short quality life span. It is way too expansive to pay AUD2530 bag that can’t last for 20 days. Where is the logic? I insisted to lodge complain and speak to store manager Mellisa. There are very minimal support I get from them. I insisted to lodge a complaint, They have send a quotation about my complaint. I also spoken the customer service Micheal, I’m waiting for reply from Louis Vuitton. This is my first LV bag which brand Reputation I highly regarded previously. I’m Very disappointment for such a bag experience.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

Tried to make a purchase online.. Said to call 800 # for availability, 800# said 1 store near me may have it.. But I had to drive there... They nor I can call the store during this time of year. Which is ridiculous... I am not willing to drive an hour for a maybe. 800 # does not offer assistance in any way, nor can you speak with any manager.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I’m only giving it one star so I can write my review. I’m so disappointed in this company. I took my purse in for repair only to get it home and noticed that my lock was missing off my purse. You pay extra for the lock but my lot was pried off. I reported it only four days later the zipper where the locksets broke off went to unzip the purse and it broke off so this damage happen due to the prying off the lock this person. Is over $1000 I need to be. Ruined in less than a year and a half. This company is so not worth it. They do not stand behind the craft and I’m very disappointed.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I bought my son a pair of Louis Vuitton moka cloured "Run Away Sneakers". At $A1,430 definitely not cheap. After wearing them only 1 time, mum gave the shoes a mild wipe with a clean water damp cloth. To her horror the dye began to wear off from the shoes. We visited the George Street Sydney store to complain and ask for a replacement. The manager there regurgitated some nonsense about the make of the shoes and how the shoes are not really suitable to wear in the rain because of the manufacturing process for these particular shoes. They refused to offer a replacement. My son is left very disappointed and upset. What was supposed to be a special present for him has instead turned into a gut wrenching disappointment.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I Purchased a Louis Vuitton Speedy 2 years ago from 1 East 57th street in NYC. I recently noticed that the bag had "CRACKS" around the zipper.. I emailed client services with pictures of the bag and told them what had happened. After 1 day of not hearing back I called them to follow up. I was told that they received my email without pictures. I told them I would re-send the pictures. 2 days later I received an email that I was copied on and I don't think they meant to send to me. It was addressed to Amber ** (client services) from ** (client services). "Good Morning Amber, Please advise if bag is DEFECTIVE or normal wear and tear. Client bough it from a Louis Vuitton Store 5th ave two years ago. The bag has crack around the zipper."

A few days later I received an email stating that I need to bring the bag to a store where trained repair specialists (LOL) Would advise if this could be repaired. I was not able to get to the store until yesterday. I drove over an hour to the West Farms Mall (CT) Louis Vuitton store. I walked in with the bag and a gentleman asked if he could help. I explained everything to him. He said the bag is in beautiful condition. "You take very good care of it. Unfortunately we can not repair this." I was shocked! I said, "I take excellent care of this bag. Please explain how this could have happened." He said perfume, cream or hand sanitizer!!!! Really??!!! "Oh yes" he said. "IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!" I don't even touch my bag with wet hands! I don't believe this at all!

With that being said I would never buy OR recommend another Louis Vuitton. If you use Hand Sanitizer, Hand Cream or Perfume chances are your bag will CRACK underneath the zipper. I DON'T BELIEVE THEY STAND BUY THEIR PRODUCT AT ALL!!!! THIS WAS MY FIRST AND LAST. I highly recommend GUCCI. I never had a problem with the bags. And I have had some for 30 years. Good bye Louis Vuitton! And I will blast this all over social media!!!!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

Recently, I've had multiple issues with my LVs that are barely used/new. This is on my Pochette Metis with the crooked closure being visibly obvious, and some cracking on the glazing. About 3 weeks ago, I went to the Bloomingdale's LV store in SF and brought my metis to show the metal closure being visibly crooked. The SA took pictures and told me that she'd call me back after she's had the chance to contact the repair department for assessment. Today, she tells me that I will just need to live with it. How is this right? I'm filing complaints with all the agencies who can help, not only out of principle but because this metis was one of the gifts I received when I turned a certain age (not 25). It means a lot to me to make this right to myself. But I wouldn't recommend buying from Louis Vuitton until they get their quality issues resolved.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

I was attempting to ascertain whether a certain size of boot was available. Countless phone calls over a period of 5 days to establish whether it was worth taking a trip to the store. I was becoming incensed with the standard of service. I was repeatedly told the store was extremely busy, and that they were sorry I was not getting a response, and was told they store had a lot of building works going on!!

It so transpired a phone call was made, but not on the phone numbers that I had left!! Notwithstanding the fact that no message was left on my daughters number. So we were left none the wiser. I had asked on two accounts for the manager of customer services to contact me, to no avail! A one star at best is what Louis Vuitton is worthy of. I was extremely disappointed, frustrated and shocked by the standard of service received. VC **

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

We went to return a bag to the Louis Vuitton store, in Natick, MA. The bag was bought two days ago in Las Vegas. We were there to return and exchange the bag which was never touched. Georgina ** and Cynthia ** told us the Bag was damaged and first Georgina mentioned she saw the pocket stretch inside, I told her my husband got the bag last night and we are here in the morning to return and exchange. She told me rudely, belittling me that she didn’t like my attitude and she won’t return the bag. The store Cynthia ** sided with her and publicly shamed us. I left the store in tears because we spent so much money to be told the bag was damaged and we were sold a damaged piece in Las Vegas.

We called client services who mentioned that every store makes it's own decision. I am still wondering, does the brand work on no ethics, no moral values and no principles. We want to know how we can receive any justice on being publicly shamed and being told that we were sold a damaged bag just because Georgina ** did not want to return it due to her ego and attitude. She is hired by Louis Vuitton to provide extremely poor customer service. She is the rudest salesperson and does not care about customers.

Louis Vuitton Company Information