2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.47/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Louis Vuitton Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Louis Vuitton?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Louis Vuitton?

Original review: April 24, 2020

1. Upon delivery, this was left in the building lobby. The UPS driver did not deliver this to the door & get the required signature. This was very unsettling. Had my retired father not been specifically watching out for this delivery, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN STOLEN. 2. Upon opening the box, the bag was stuffed into a really smaller box causing the bag to bend in numerous places right in the middle of the bag. I let the bag sit outside on the table to get the creases out & after that didn't work I contacted LV with the information in my receipt package for an exchange.

3. Once I contacted the 1-800 number, they initiated the exchange & gave me an new O# **. He also sent me an email with the UPS return label. 4. I contacted UPS who advised that they are not able to accept a digital return label & I should have this return label in my box. I didn't receive any labels in my package. Just a paper outlining Exchanges and Returns & advising me to contact the 1-800 number which I did. Nowhere did this paper state I needed to print off any documents.

5. UPS advised that I needed to print off the label in order to get this picked up or I can leave my house during quarantine and go to the local UPS store and have it printed & returned that way. Or contact LV and get them to revise the return to an RS1 or RS3 type return so that they can come with the label & pick up from my door.

6. I then called back the 1-800 LV number who I then spoke to a ZARA, who was veryyyy unprofessional. She advised that LV is a luxury brand "obviously" and that there is no other way to return my purchase and didn't want to listen to any of the information I had received from UPS. I would have much preferred to wait until the store reopened but she also advised that I only have 30 days regardless & it would not be honored if I waited until the stores reopened. I asked to speak with a manager & then was left on hold for 15 minutes with no return from her updating where I am in the queue.

I hung up & called back & spoke to Christina who was very pleasant and listened attentively & apologized & checked into it for me. She then advised that unfortunately I would need to go to UPS & get the label printed & returned, She also did say that it would take 3-4 business days after the product was confirmed received that they would be shipping out my new bag. I then went to UPS against my better judgement and against the orders of the lockdown to return this. At UPS, they charged me $3.50 to print the return label.

7. Today is now the 4th business day & I decided to call and get an update on my return & reshipment. I am being very diligent as I want to be on the lookout for when the delivery will come so that it is not left in the lobby again. So now today I am being told that it will take 14 days to have my new bag sent to me??? What kind of nonsense and conflicting information is going on here????

8. This was a gift, It was also delivered to another address as he didn't want me to know that it was coming BECAUSE AGAIN IT WAS A GIFT. I received a gift receipt but yet still every time I call, They are asking for the purchaser. What was the point of a gift receipt if I cannot speak on this purchase. I'm sorry but I don't have these issues ordering from any other company luxury or not. I am just very dissatisfied with all this back and forth.

9. Currently, customer service has agreed to ship the return to my home address, but they also have me now listed as MR. when its Mrs. Again another call I had to make to the customer service line to have it corrected as I was only aware of this when the original purchaser received the email that I was returning the bag... That is absolutely insane when this was a gift, I don't understand why the purchaser was emailed & notified of the return. What if I didn't want him to know I was dissatisfied with the gift??? Again purchased many things before, never from here and never had this happen. If someone has a gift receipt, you don't need to have the purchaser information or correspond with the purchaser. So here we are now, waiting for my exchange but needing to go through the purchaser who will get all the correspondence via email. VERY DISPLEASING.

Original review: April 15, 2020

At the end of November in 2019 I bought the Louis Vuitton onthego gm tote. I wore it three times. Before a week I noticed some white big stains over my bag. I was wondering what is this? I didn’t left the house. Did someone painted the walls? I was trying to clean it with a towel and some Water and it doesn’t seem to

Get off. Then I was starting to thing that it’s definitely a canvas damage, but I couldn’t find what cause it.. Then I remember that I used a hand sanitizer in spray into my room, but I said noooo, that can’t happen from Hand sanitizer. In a such an expensive bag.

I call the Louis Vuitton and I told them about my experience and they asked me to send them pictures of the damage as the stores are closed due to the pandemic. I send them pictures and after 3 days they get back to me and they said that the sanitizer changed the colour of the canvas and it’s nothing that they can do. And the bag can’t repair. I close the phone and I was in shock. That’s not possible.. You paid 3.600 for a bag because you think that you will have it for life time and with the slightest it destroyed.

I looked in the site at the product care and it didn’t say anything about to careful with alcohol or hand sanitizer. Not this specific bag. Some others Bags they had it as a note. So I call them Back and I said, "Why you don’t wrote at the product care that we have to careful with the alcohol or hand sanitizer. You made a bag with a material who is very sensitive to alcohol and you didn't strictly advice not to use it Close to the bag. It’s your rensponsibility."

After they looked it they said, "You are right in this specific bag. It doesn’t say anything about alcohol or hand sanitizer but it says to never use solvents to clean the bag...." Anyway. Fortunately no bird peed on the bag at any Of the the three times that I took it out because maybe it could melt on the street. My sisters have others luxury bags for so many years and they look like new. And nothing have happened to them even and if obstacles have occurred. The worst quality ever!!! I am wondering how they survive for so many years. Forgive me if my English doesn’t make sense easily. It’s not my first language.

Original review: April 12, 2020

So after ordering 2 hand bags, a purse and a belt I’ve been waiting for my delivery. They were sent out separate. I just checked my tracking on UPS and wow I signed for it 3 days ago. I wonder if I’m also going to sign for the other 3 items or is the delivery driver treating his wife to some nice goodies on my behalf. What an absolute joke. I hope he received my signature ok from wherever he delivered to or maybe he's going to say he chucked it over the fence. I’m so shocked that such an expensive brand could use such unreliable delivery company because I certainly never received my first parcel Never mind the other 3 that are due in 2 days????

Original review: April 11, 2020

My husband ordered Speedy 30 bag for me as a birthday gift to be shipped to our house. Since we’re under quarantine stores are closed. when it arrived it was an empty box no bag, no shipping label nothing, but the UPS box was sealed, which tells me Louis Vuitton never put the bag in there to begin with. Called Louis Vuitton immediately to let them know, they said investigation will take 14 business days, they asked for pictures which we sent, in less than 14 business days Louis Vuitton said they’ve concluded their investigations and that the bag was shipped, we called UPS. They said it’s not their fault. Problem was not on their end.

We are left out of pocket for almost $2000 and no bag, we’ve reported it to our bank and they say 30 days to investigate. Bottom line do not order anything from Louis Vuitton online. It’s a scam. If you must have an LV item only go to the store. Their online is a scam and the customer service is absolutely horrible!!! I will go to the media if I have to, they can’t rob hard working people of their money this way, it’s absolutely wrong and unjust.

Original review: March 26, 2020

After trying for 16+ days to place an order for 4 items, I am no longer a customer. I’ve spoken to 5 different customer service reps - placed the order online 6 separate times - “chatted” online with customer service at least 6 times (each time I attempted to place the order) and have sent countless emails with nothing but frustration as a result. Each person has had a different wording of the same excuse, “Oh I’m so sorry, I don’t know why you’re having so many problems. I’m sure we can take care of it.” Really, truly that was why I called/emailed/hit the chat with representative link and I still don’t have an actual order placed. BUT I’ve had several authorizations made on my account for the products that I don’t have & haven’t been sent. Nobody is able to provide actual information or assistance so I’m done...I am no longer an LV customer and hopefully my review with give you pause prior to placing an order with the company.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I left my Keepall-55 with the LV store in Atlanta for zipper repair due to defects. The bag in pristine condition was left with the store and I was advised about 4-6 weeks for repairs. I gave explicit instructions to have the repair department call me in advance of any repairs to discuss exactly what they plan to do to my bag, as I was going to cancel the repairs if seemed too extreme. NO RESPONSE.

I called the 866 number at least 10x to get status updates, etc. Most of the time, no one knows what is going on, finally found out my bag was sent from GA to California for repair. Promised bag would be ready on 2/18, called to get update, person on the phone had NO IDEA what the status was but someone would call me from the store. NO WORD YET! This is so unacceptable on many levels. They flood the store with sales reps, but to get something repaired due to defects is a nightmare! Will never purchase anything from LV again, poor quality merchandise and poorest customer service.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

I bought a bag online and realized my personalized monogram did not update on checkout and was wrong. I immediately called the 866 number and was told it was too late to make changes or cancel the order and it had already been processed. In this day and age I am shocked that a simple change cannot be made by updating the instructions or sending a email a few minutes after the orde button has been pressed. It’s not like the monogram has already been stamped on the goods. I am stuck with this error now since personalized goods cannot be returned. The only reason I gave it a 2 star vs 1 is because the quality of the products is quite good regardless of this error but there is definitely a problem with this company internally and the culture seems to be one of entitlement and I don’t care or don’t want to do much more work then I have to attitude.

With 7.4 billion people on earth I guess they feel that there is enough customers to replace the ones that are unsatisfied. I was debating between a YSL bag and a LV one and it looks like I made a poor choice with my 3k. This will definitely play a role in my decision on my next purchase. I guess it’s buyer beware but you don’t think that you will have a issue when you spend this kind of money on a bag. I should have read the reviews as I am not the only one who has been disappointed it seems.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

I ordered over 2,000 dollars worth of products on December 10, 2019 and have yet to receive even a shipping confirmation. It is now February 1, 2020 and my order has still not shipped. Customer service has done nothing to solve this issue. I have never had to wait 2 months for an order to ship. I completely understand the low ratings.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

After reading these reviews, I only see a few customers who are satisfied with Louis Vuitton (LV). I can say I am a very satisfied customer and have not experienced the rudeness and disrespect that many have when dealing with LV purchases. My husband has purchased all but one of my LV handbags from the Mall at Millenia in Orlando, Fl and 2 pieces from the Tampa location. I do keep my handbags very well but do not pamper them. I just wipe them off and store in dust bag when not in use. I must add, we don't go in looking like bums but we are not like we stepped off the red carpet when we go in. We typically use the same client advisor, which makes things easier. LV is a great product but customer service enhances the purchasing experience when spending that kind of money.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

We attempted to purchase a key holder from the LV online store. After calling to verify the purchase with our bank, again verifying the purchase with the bank's fraud department, calling the customer service line several times (this took several days) to check the status of the order and make sure everything was okay, and seeing the charges appear on the card the order was canceled because the product was out of stock. Out of the three to four customer service reps we talked to, only one was actually helpful. Out of all of the calls, it was never flagged that the item purchased was no loner in stock. We are still waiting on the purchase to be refunded and just cannot bring ourselves to deal with the online purchasing protocol again.

Louis Vuitton Company Information