2. Shopping
  3. Makeup Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.36/5

L'Oreal Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about L'Oreal?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about L'Oreal?

Original review: May 28, 2020

Called L'Oréal in Haarlem Netherlands +310235499499 for a little bit of customer service regarding one of their products. Have been using their shampoo and conditioner all of my life. They felt not obliged to help me with that information. Not for a minute. Very very arrogant and no service for a loyal customer of their product. Amazing.

Original review: April 2, 2020

The 24 hr foundation only last about half a day. The foundation and waterproof eyeliner was both very disappointing. They lasted about half the day, I had to put on again. Did not do as said. I looked up what was good and your makeup said it was great. It was not.

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

The first time I bought L'Oreal's magic skin beautifier in the shade of fair it was a thick cream and the perfect color. Today I purchased the same product from Walmart and when I used the product it was watery and turned my skin orange. Do not use this product. Their quality control is gone.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

All L'Oreal products are top rate. Their waterproof mascara is truly waterproof and doesn't come off with soap and water. It's good when you cry, laugh or swim. The foundations and powders match so many different complexions. Blushes and eye shadows come in a variety of complementing colors. And all products are hypoallergenic.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I've used L'Oreal in the past, tried other cosmetics, and recently went back to L'Oreal. Their old commercial was "Loreal because I'm worth it." The French company offers women everywhere luxury and superior quality cosmetics at affordable prices. It is one of the best drugstore makeup products for the price.

Original review: July 30, 2019

So I bought L'Oreal Paris Light ash blonde hair dye with colour conditioner to keep your hair more healthy and shiny. I thought I would try it since it was a new product and looked really good. However it didn't turn out right, my hair before was light blonde but my roots were turning brown so I wanted to re-dye it blonde again. The thing is it came out greyish, and brownish, and some parts even green. I was not happy, I have always been a blonde and don't like darker hair which is why I wanted to dye it. The package had a pretty pic of a blonde lady with highlighted light blonde hair, and the pic made it look like all types of hair would come out blonde, but fake advertisement because my hair turned way off colour so not impressed. I will never buy the product again....

Original review: July 16, 2019

A user of L'Oreal for many years, I bought Rosy refortifying cream in error - mistaking it for a similar L'Oreal cream. It was DREADFUL. Your skin is BRIGHT pink,

as is your pillowslip next morning. I did contact L'Oreal online after using it just once and asked if I may return the product for a refund - but the answer was "no."

Original review: June 10, 2019

I have been searching for quite some time to find a bronzer with a natural sun kissed glow, lightweight & easy application. I have purchased from high end to economy products most of which advertised what I wished for but the outcome was not satisfying. I scrolled through beauty products once more & decided to give L'OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI GLOTION a try & WOW. I Chose the (Deep 904). I can't express enough this product hands down (& not orange).. lol.. comes through. I couldn't be more satisfied & my skin looks radiant. Only wish the tube was larger in size. But a very reasonable price in my opinion.

Original review: April 2, 2019

My hair had been white for a couple of years. Hence I was hesitant to try as it says that this product washes out after 2 to 10 shampoos. It washed out after 10 shampoos but so gradually it was hardly noticeable. I am blown away and will definitely keep using this amazing product. Thanks L’Oreal. Jocelyne Ann

Original review: March 28, 2019

Loreal products are my favorite to purchase. I can count on quality with any product I purchase. They truly match their products to the color of your skin.

I also like the fact that the makeup does not dry out or cake up and crack. Loreal also has affordable makeup products. I haven't tried any of the ageless serums but do plan to purchase them in the future.

L'Oreal Company Information