3.68/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

L'Oreal

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

L'Oreal Reviews

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

All L'Oreal products are top rate. Their waterproof mascara is truly waterproof and doesn't come off with soap and water. It's good when you cry, laugh or swim. The foundations and powders match so many different complexions. Blushes and eye shadows come in a variety of complementing colors. And all products are hypoallergenic.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I've used L'Oreal in the past, tried other cosmetics, and recently went back to L'Oreal. Their old commercial was "Loreal because I'm worth it." The French company offers women everywhere luxury and superior quality cosmetics at affordable prices. It is one of the best drugstore makeup products for the price.

Get expert buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: June 10, 2019

I have been searching for quite some time to find a bronzer with a natural sun kissed glow, lightweight & easy application. I have purchased from high end to economy products most of which advertised what I wished for but the outcome was not satisfying. I scrolled through beauty products once more & decided to give L'OREAL TRUE MATCH LUMI GLOTION a try & WOW. I Chose the (Deep 904). I can't express enough this product hands down (& not orange).. lol.. comes through. I couldn't be more satisfied & my skin looks radiant. Only wish the tube was larger in size. But a very reasonable price in my opinion.

Original review: April 2, 2019

My hair had been white for a couple of years. Hence I was hesitant to try as it says that this product washes out after 2 to 10 shampoos. It washed out after 10 shampoos but so gradually it was hardly noticeable. I am blown away and will definitely keep using this amazing product. Thanks L’Oreal. Jocelyne Ann

Original review: March 28, 2019

Loreal products are my favorite to purchase. I can count on quality with any product I purchase. They truly match their products to the color of your skin.

I also like the fact that the makeup does not dry out or cake up and crack. Loreal also has affordable makeup products. I haven't tried any of the ageless serums but do plan to purchase them in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about L'Oreal?

Original review: July 30, 2019

So I bought L'Oreal Paris Light ash blonde hair dye with colour conditioner to keep your hair more healthy and shiny. I thought I would try it since it was a new product and looked really good. However it didn't turn out right, my hair before was light blonde but my roots were turning brown so I wanted to re-dye it blonde again. The thing is it came out greyish, and brownish, and some parts even green. I was not happy, I have always been a blonde and don't like darker hair which is why I wanted to dye it. The package had a pretty pic of a blonde lady with highlighted light blonde hair, and the pic made it look like all types of hair would come out blonde, but fake advertisement because my hair turned way off colour so not impressed. I will never buy the product again....

Original review: July 16, 2019

A user of L'Oreal for many years, I bought Rosy refortifying cream in error - mistaking it for a similar L'Oreal cream. It was DREADFUL. Your skin is BRIGHT pink,

as is your pillowslip next morning. I did contact L'Oreal online after using it just once and asked if I may return the product for a refund - but the answer was "no."

Original review: March 26, 2019

I bought the rich rose colour to put on my very light blonde hair. The colour came out a violet colour which I was not expecting. I'm very unsatisfied. I've used other brands in this colour and had the result as it says on the box. Never a problem before. Usually comes out rose gold not violet. If L'Oréal are going to market new modern colours don't cheat the customer with the wrong contents. These colours are not cheap. I'm a hairdressers and this product is very poor standards. I won't be buying it again.

Original review: March 1, 2019

I called in to ask if the formulas were changed from the original Total Repair 5 because my hair was reacting differently. I was told no. Then I found some travel samples of the originals way under my bathroom vanity. I compared the ingredients and yes, both had changed. Also, since using the new formula I have been getting tiny bumps on my back after rinsing my hair in the shower. Never had any reaction like that from the originals. Why did they change the formulas, and why did they lie about it???

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Totally taken in with ad on this product. It is used also as a filler by plastic surgeons for face lines and wrinkles. This product eludes to doing the same thing. Used it day and night 2+ weeks no changes. In fact I used my regular L’Oréal products which it suggests you do and if anything thru not using my usual ROC product along with L’Oréal products my small wrinkles got deeper. I didn’t see any change whatsoever which is disappointing. Again my own fault for believing the TV Ad. Don’t waste your money or if you do get it bear in mind you can’t use other products with it unless it’s L’Oréal product.

L'Oreal Company Information