3.7/5 (41 ratings)

About L'Oreal

L'Oreal Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about L'Oreal?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about L'Oreal?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

Great company but this department was poorly run/managed and it showed in the team they hired and the high turnover. No teamwork and/or motivation at all. The management skills were very dated. Eye opening experience.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I use L'Oreal mascara, love it when I first open it, but after a couple weeks it gets clumpy and I have to use a tissue to get clumps off.

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I use the mascara, foundation and eye shadows for years. The quality and hours of wear have been great. I would recommned these to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I love L’Oréal creme eye shadow but it’s hard to find -it stays on all day. I’ve only had luck at Walgreens. It’s a great product.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

L'Oreal has products that are easy on my skin and colors that flatter it. Foundations are not thick, eyeshadow that stays. The products work well with one another and come off easily.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

I use L'Oreal liquid makeup and mascara. I've always been very happy with their products. The liquid foundation provides excellent coverage without caking, an important factor for older women.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I love L'Oreal makeup. It has all the products that an older female uses. Their color palette is extensive. They are a little pricey but come on girls We Are Worth It!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

Love the products I see when they advertise... They never seem to look or apply as they do in their ads... Their products seem to be very thick. I usually take off half of the product even before I begin.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Have used products but struggle with their animal testing. Due to that I have stopped purchasing their products looking for cruelty free product lines.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

The products are always satisfying to the consumer. Price and quality are reliable and consistent. Traditional testing methods could be updated for the welfare of animals.

L'Oreal Company Information