Lancôme

Compare Makeup Brands

Research top Makeup Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I like to use Lancôme products because they are high quality and stand up well. I use their mascara and although it is more expensive than others, it is worth it. Their mascara stays on and I like the color as it accents my eyes and makes my lashes look longer. I like their makeup as it doesn't cake and settle in the wrinkles on my face but diminish them so I have a nice smooth look overall and is more natural looking and lasts a long time.

Lancôme has many different colors available to choose from so that anyone can find a shade that looks good on them. It makes my skin look smooth and visibly clear. It also helps to moisturize my skin so that my skin stays hydrated, youthful and it makes me feel good. In addition, it helps to control any blemish outbreaks. Their products typically last the majority of the day for me but I would be happier if the pressed powder stayed on a bit longer as I live in a very hot and humid state. Lastly, they have a good to high-quality product, but can be quite expensive. I'm not at all sure the product is worth its purchase price and if I will continue to use it.

Lancôme has a lot of varieties in its shades and/or colors. Most of the time you cannot find the selection in the cheaper versions of makeup. This makeup makes my skin so soft and it doesn't dry my skin out or affect it the way some makeup does. That is the reason why I buy this brand of makeup the most. I have never had any problems with this makeup not staying put or coming off easily. I use it sparingly and for that reason I also use cheaper makeup with it to make it last for a longer period of time. It is a fair value for what you have to pay for it.

I like all the different products Lancôme has and the different levels of pricing for their products. Good prices for their products, wish it was cheaper though. They have great shades and different colors. I like to look at their different products and see what they have based on colors. I like all the options and different colors they offer. I like the way their products go on my skin and how it looks and feels. Their makeup really stays well on my skin, and for a long time. I never have had any negative effects from using their products or any discomfort to my skin. I am very satisfied with that aspect of their products.

Ever worry about your make up washing away from sweat or rain? Worry no more, Lancôme is here! Their makeup doesn't sweat off for a full day of makeup wear. They have such a variety of makeup that I find it extremely easy to match to anyone's skin tone from extremely fair to dark brown. It is also extremely gentle on skin and it doesn't matter if your skin is dry or oily. It does not dry out or cause breakouts and fits everyone's skin care needs. In addition, they have very fair prices and they make makeup that lasts and truly highlights people beauty. I would recommend them to almost anyone looking for high-quality makeup for an affordable price.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lancome?

Lancôme is a great product and you pay for what you get. It is a little higher than some products but worth it. It is high quality and therefore cost a little more. They have any shade that someone would want. They have one for every skin shade and type. If you want a shade for work they have it and one for evening also. It is lightweight and feels comfortable on my skin. It doesn't feel heavy or make your skin oily. You can freshen it up if you feel the need. It last all day and still looks and feels the same after 10-12 hours not like some other brands.

I find some things from Lancôme to be a little overpriced, like the makeup remover and the lotions, but I love all the makeup. I love the mascara compared to other brands. I have always been able to find the right shade for me and they come in every shade you can imagine. I have so many different blues, purples, greens as well as the basics, browns, golds and black. I love that the powders are all light and you can choose to have a scent or unscented. I sometimes have a little bit of irritation with some makeup, but I can wear Lancôme with no irritation. Sometimes the powder foundation needs to be reapplied, but the mascara has great staying power as well as the eye liner.

I love these waterproof eyeliners. I have been looking for some true long lasting, waterproof liners for a long time and they have great staying power even with my occasional watery eyes. They have really gone beyond my expectations. Also, they are cheaper than Chanel makeup. I'm extremely happy with my purchase!!

Lancome has many shades and colors available. I like that I can find many shades and great prices. Money is tight and it is great that I am able to save money since it's less expensive. It lasts all day long and lasts longer than the most than the expensive ones out on the market. Also, it does not dry out like others. I do not see my skin breaking out and it shows on my face. I hope it keeps up the great work.

This stuff is absolutely worth the money! If I didn't find Lancôme I'd still be using the same irritating skincare products. This is genuinely calming and good. The foundation, concealers, and powders come in marvelous range shades! Me being in between light and dark it can be hard to find the right fit for foundation.

Considering it's oil-free and water-based it's less likely to cause zits and unwanted breakouts. I've never had trouble with this foundation. It's a good foundation and goes on smooth. Just dampen the application if you're using a sponge then apply. It stays for a while. I'd recommend using a primer with though for extra staying power!

Lancôme Company Profile