3.8/5 (123 ratings)

About Lancome

Lancome Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lancome?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lancome?

Original review: July 18, 2022

This is by far the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. I placed an order about 2 months ago and I still haven’t received it. I’ve opened up several claims with UPS and called both Lancôme and UPS and NO ONE has an answer for me. Apparently the claim has been closed numerous times and I still haven’t received my package. I place many online orders and have NEVER had this issue with a company. Lancôme is a big and popular company and their customer service is horrible. I just want a refund for my order and you won’t issue. I don’t have money just laying around to waste. I never received my order. You guys have to do better. I’m very frustrated with this whole situation. Just give me my refund, I’ve never had this issue with anyone else.

Original review: June 12, 2022

I looked for Lancôme fragrance, went to site & when I opened up the frag, it said 47.5 w auto-ship, not 68. I ✅ auto & it went to 68 - I signed up for text, it went to 57 ✅ never back to 47.5. Scammy website.

Get buying tips about Makeup Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2022

I should have read reviews before ordering anything from their website. I used many Lancôme products before and I received ad about their gift promotion. I didn’t really need any products at that time but their gifts looked very appealing. I placed an order for $100 and then selected some gifts. Once I added my credit card numbers at check out gifts disappeared from my cart. I started over, selected gifts and after entering the credit card number the same thing happened. I placed order anyway and then contacted customer support to see the reason.

It’s not super fast to get their customer support, but after 15 min waiting someone named Ta’Yasmine replied. She is the rudest person ever. I explained all the situation to her and I was answered that gifts can not be combined with any other promotions. I was disappointed because the promotion that I used was 20% off since I signed up for their SMS program and it was not disclosed anywhere that If I sign up I won’t receive the gift. I asked that lady to send me return label as it said on their website that you can have free return if your order includes foundation or fragrance and my order has both. And I was shocked when she replied to me: “You want to return because of free gifts”. I mean… seriously? That’s my money and I get to decide if I want to place a return for any reason if it’s because I wanted to participate their promotion offer or because I didn’t like the product. It doesn’t matter. That’s my rights to return the product.

Then she started telling me that I have to pay for return myself even though their refund policy says that you can ask for return label if you order foundation. After some time explaining to her the reason I’m eligible for free return she finally told me she will send me a return label. I never experienced such a terrible customer service. Lancôme you should be ashamed of having someone like Ta’Yasmine working with your clients. I regret that I spent so much money before using their fragrance and cosmetics. Never again!

Original review: April 7, 2022

Right after I placed the order, I noticed I ordered the wrong item, I contacted the customer service right away via online chat, they won’t cancel it, I called them asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told they don’t have a supervisor, and they will not cancel the order, I was told I can only cancel within the 30mins after the order is placed, and I told her I called right away not even 2minutes, she then said they process the order very quick within 15mins. Anyway they just won’t cancel the order, this is ridiculous, I’ve done many online shopping, I never had problem canceling right after the order was placed, I would never buy from the official website again, terrible customer service.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

Purchased Lancôme foundation ($60) and the container’s top would not stay on. All the printing on the jar completely rubbed off. Had to store jar upright on counter as it would leak without top. Contacted Customer Service Dept and they requested photos of container (which I immediately sent to them) with code, etc. They responded that it was past 30 days from purchase so they could not do anything. They do not even replace when their product is defective. I have used Lancôme for 30 years but never again.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I purchased the fragrance on Nov 28 but I did not receive the package and I contacted to customer agent 5-6 times and still, they did not take any action. Today I spoke with Troy, one of the agents who has a freaking horrible attitude. After one month they blame me for the product that I did not receive, saying that is my responsibility. They kept saying it's under investigation and take 2-3 days but after that, they said they will resend the order and now after one month they are blaming for the package that is stolen. Freaking crazy. I even recommended this product to so many friends and they bought it too. This is the attitude they show. If possible I would give the customer service 0 ratings.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

I placed an order with them on November 4th and as a shop runner products were to be received on Nov 9th. This is December 11th and I have not seen anything. What annoys me is how they lie. They keep saying it has shipped and yet no order is found. Customer service is horrible. I wish I could rate them less than a zero.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I bought the Lancome foundation. I got to use it twice. On the second time of using it slipped out of my hand not even a foot off the ground and broke so I called lancome and they told me to go talk to who I bought it from and they could help me so I did and they told me they could not help, to call lancome back, so which I did and they told me there is nothing they can do since I did not order it online. It would not be that big of a deal if it did not break on carpet if it broke somewhere else and if it was more than a foot off the ground so with how much money I spent on one product of them for that to be able to happen when I always buy from them all their products I will not be putting anymore money to them and I will be doing more reviews for them on different platforms.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I was expecting a better customer service for a renowned brand like Lancome. Their customer service staff (email, phone, chat) are undertrained and super rude. This company will doom if they won't change.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

Please be aware that Lancome adds a $1.00 "authorization charge" to every single online order. It does not appear anywhere on the order throughout the entire process; it just magically appears on your credit card bill. For every customer, I'm sure the dollars add up for Lancome. They simply refuse to refund it. Period.

Lancome Company Information