ConsumerAffairs Research Team
The ConsumerAffairs Research Team believes everyone deserves to make smart decisions. We aim to provide readers with the most up-to-date information available about today's consumer products and services.
Kenmore has been improving the lives of consumers since it was first introduced on sewing machines in 1913. Today, Kenmore continues to provide comfort and convenience for homeowners with their Kenmore, Kenmore Elite and Kenmore Pro brands. Buy their single and multi-room air conditioners online or at Sears stores around the country.
- Ideal for small spaces: Kenmore sells air conditioners that are ideal for small spaces, including wall mounted, multi-room and window mounted units.
- Smart air conditioner: The Elite Smart Air Conditioner is a window-mounted unit with the ability to remotely control, monitor and set schedules over WiFi through the free Kenmore AC app.
- Easy repair scheduling: Set up your service appointment quickly and easily by booking online. If you don’t want to wait for confirmation, call for fast scheduling.
- Easy to buy: Buy your Kenmore air conditioner in a Sears store, or stay home and buy online to have your new air conditioner shipped directly to your store. If you prefer, you can also opt to shop online and pick up your air conditioner in store.
- Earn rewards: All Kenmore purchases qualify for the Sears Shop Your Way rewards program. Earn points that you can use on future Sears purchases that aren’t limited to Kenmore products.
- Best for Apartment dwellers and homeowners who need an air conditioner that will only cool off a small space.
Compare Air Conditioners
Kenmore Air Conditioners Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Kenmore Air Conditioners