Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

justsuspension.com

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.00/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Just Suspension Reviews

Original review: Sept. 7, 2014

The following is a fax I've send to Just Suspension: ''Dear Bill, One final comment about the front sway bar for my '73 Dodge Dart. I explained to you over the phone that the sway bar I received did not fit on my '73 Dart. The center section of the bar was hitting the K-member and both ends of the bar were interfering with the strut rods. Also, in order to mount the brackets on the lower control arms, I would have to remove the control arm bumpers. At first, you tried to convince me that there was something wrong with my car; it would probably have a wrong K-member or my car was a '72.

I called you a second time to tell you that my car was a '73 for sure and the bar still wouldn't fit no matter what I tried. You told me to use a grinder and make an opening in the K-member. I am a former car mechanic here in Holland and I think it is completely ridiculous that the owner of a major suspension parts supplier is telling me to cut a hole in a K-member in order to fit a sway bar. I called the manufacturer and they told my they don't even MAKE a bar for '73-'76 Darts! The bar I received [Hellwig 5904] is for a '70-72 Charger or Roadrunner. Apparently it is very hard for you to admit that you send me the wrong part.

You told me to send only the bar back for a replacement because the mounting hardware would be the same. I'm glad I didn't. I just received a correct front sway bar kit for a '73-76 Dart from another company. As it turns out, the mounting brackets for the lower control arms are completely different! My first order with Just Suspension goes back more than 10 years and I have been buying parts from you ever since. Please show some respect to a longtime customer, don't treat me like I was born yesterday.''

Since this fax was actually send in 2001 I wasn't going to post it here but when I read all these bad reviews I realized this man is, after all these years, still ripping off people. Stay away from Just Suspension, there are plenty of other sources around.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2014

July 18, 2014 - Placed an order and almost immediately realized I had ordered the wrong stocks. I e-mailed them less than 10 mins. later to ask them to correct the order and ship the correct parts. Three days later I got this reply: "Thank you Paul! Unfortunately your order has already been packed at the factory, we'll speak with them and see if they can retrieve it from the trailers."

They then told me they weren't able to stop the shipment. I got a return authorization from them and sent the items back to them, they received them on August 4th. When I e-mailed them 4 days later to find out when they were going to send the replacements, they requested my tracking number. I gave it to them and they still have not sent my replacements. Just one run-around after another.

This is now NINE DAYS since they received the return and I have asked for a refund of my money. I don't have very high hopes of getting my money back. I sincerely hope this review keeps others from getting burned.

Original review: March 20, 2014

They will not ship what you order! It must have been when I ordered (2) 339246 struts and you shipped me (2) 334673 just like you did this time. So, now you have repeated the same mistake twice because you refuse to ship the right struts for the vehicle. Is is possible for you to ship (2) 339246 as ordered or NOT and if NOT why NOT?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2013

I ordered KYB AGX struts from this company and they showed up 2 days later than the last day he said they'd arrive, in just the flimsy KYB box with parts sticking through the box, and the dials smashed and powder coating scraped off the shocks. I have been going back and forth with emails to Bill who works there and just getting a runaround and my time wasted. He is trying to tell me I have to handle it with the shipping company. I have been down there in person and they told me he has to send me a Damaged Goods Return Authorization. He refuses and keeps telling me I have to call the shipping company. I have sent him 30+ photos of the damaged shocks and the boxes they came in. I called the shipping company and got the same response as when I went in person. The shocks didn't even come with the warranty card in the box so I am very doubtful if he is affiliated with KYB in any way or a registered reseller being the way this guy handles his customer service or lack of it.

Original review: May 9, 2013

I purchased parts from this company through Amazon. It took them nearly a week to ship the parts. When they arrived, they were in beat up boxes held together with little more than bits of tape. The parts in the boxes did not match the parts listed on the boxes and neither matched the part number of what I purchased. I initiated the return process through Amazon and this company refused to admit any wrongdoing and refused to pay for return shipping. I paid $30 to return the parts and no refund came.

After a month of sending inquiries about the status of the refund, Bill demanded that I prove to him that I returned the items. I provided tracking numbers proving that the items were received by them 5 weeks prior and they did then issue a refund. At this point, I left negative feedback through Amazon's internal system. Bill immediately sent an email demanding that I remove the feedback. He then posted that I didn't send the return authorization with the parts. The key being that the return authorization was taped to the outside of the box with another copy included in the box. Steer clear of this company at all costs. They will take your money, send you the wrong parts, and then lie to you hoping they can get away with it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Just Suspension?

Original review: Nov. 23, 2011

I cancelled my order, but still got the parts. I returned the parts, but I never got my money back. They lied to the BBB, and of course, the BBB is no help. They lied to the Bank, so the Bank is no help. This company will lie to you, and feel not one bit guilty about it. Customer service is awful. Notice on their website there is no return policy, but if you can read the fine print when you go to KYB, they charge a 25% restocking fee, and only give in-store credits.

When they say "no problem", they mean it's no problem for them to string you along and lie to you. The parts show up all beat up, and the boxes are falling apart. Don't use this company. They have like 40 plus complaints from the BBB. Hindsight is 20/20. I will continue to post on all websites, until these guys close their doors. I hope Carl burns in **.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2011

Just Suspension - they lie, lie and lie. For me, it is the first time I have so much trouble with an American company (I doubt the owners are American), and BBB believes them. Don't be fooled by the 10 dollars less in price, buy from another vendor and walk away from this scam. If I was in the US I will take just Scamming to a court, not because they sent me the wrong shocks (that were 20 dollars cheaper than what I paid for) knowing that they didn't have the one I payed for in stock, though they offered it anyway, but for all the lies and foolishness they did to me. A company making money like this will fail soon.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2011

I placed an order on May 28, 2011 number **, saying, "Your order is expected to ship within 5-7 business days."

No email about shipping rear air shocks and front struts after 10 days. I called on June 6 and talked to Renae. According to the order confirmation, they should have shipped in 5-7 days and it is now 10 days. She told me they would ship today or Tuesday.

I asked to speak with a supervisor, was put on hold and then hung up on. I called back again and asked to talk to supervisor and was connected with Rachael. I told her I had a court order to take my daughter to her mother's in Michigan for her summer visitation and had to leave because I was already past the date for the beginning of the visitation, so could not wait another 10 days for the parts. Rachael told me they did not stock the parts and had to order them from Monroe.

She told me to get the parts locally, put them on and when the ones I ordered from Just Suspension came in, take them to the local parts store, lie to them about not using the parts and get my money back from the local parts store instead of cancelling the order. After arguing about me having to leave for Michigan, she said they would cancel the order.

On June 10, I got an email notice that they had been shipped. So I waited for them to come in on the 15th and only the air shocks arrived. FedEx left them by the door and did not require signature.

My credit card was charged in full for all the parts on 5/31/11 before they shipped me just the air shocks.

I called on June 16, 2011 but Rachael would not come on phone. I talked to Renae. She said both front struts were on back order and would not be in before the 22nd or later. I told her again that I have to leave for Michigan and again was told they would cancel both front struts. When I asked why they had charged my credit card on 5/31/2011, she said they were part of the KB Outlets and had to charge me for the parts just so they could order them.

I called the credit card company to dispute the charges for the parts I did not receive. They said Visa rules are that Just Suspension is not supposed to charge the credit card until the items purchased are actually shipped to the customer, not when Just Suspension orders them from their supplier.

I told Renae on June 16 that we were leaving for Michigan and she said they would cancel order. Then I got an email on June 27 that said they shipped the front struts and that "signature required for delivery". The first delivery did not require signature but this one did because they knew no one would be home to get the parts left at the front door. The parts were returned to Just Suspension. I do not have the parts and they are still charging my credit card for the full price of the struts.

Original review: July 6, 2011

Suspensions LLC (dba Just Suspension) owes me a refund. An employee named Winston gave me a RMA to return parts. I did and have USPS proof. Then, after two months of asking for my refund and getting no answer, Winston claimed the parts were not returned. I'm suing.

Original review: June 14, 2011

I ordered four struts and mounting hardware on 5/21/2011 from Suspensions, LLC doing online business as www.justsuspension.com and www.kyboutlet.com and www.monroeoutlet.com. I purchased the struts directly through www.justsuspension.com. My order # is #**. Their website states that product will be shipped 5 - 7 business days after order is placed. Now I am way beyond the expected shipping dates. I have phoned them twice and both times have been told that my items are due to ship. I have emailed them and they again told me by email response that my order would ship that day and to "look out for an email with shipping/tracking information". The day ended and the email never came.

Again, I was lied to by this company. I looked up the company online after I ordered from them and after I became suspicious of them and found that many, many people have experienced the same problems with false information at the hands of this company - www.justsuspension.com. One website where poor reviews about justsuspension.com have been written can be viewed at http://**. And there are many other websites with poor reviews on www.justsuspension.com which can be found by searching "justsuspension reviews".

Most of the poor reviews share the same issue of shipping delays, a complete disregard to fulfilling orders in a manner that matches the information boldly and clearly stated on their website. I don't know what will happen with my order. The facts are that my order is late and has taken an inordinate amount of time to get to me. I may get my order at some point but I wanted to get help from an agency such as Consumer Affairs because, I fear the worst will come of my order. I paid this company for these parts and I want my parts. As far as I'm concerned, they've taken much too long to ship and are stalling shipping to me.

I purchased these components to replace and install on a vehicle that has poor, worn and potentially unsafe struts which can diminish handling of the vehicle and definitely are causing the tires on this vehicle to wear badly. The struts I'm waiting on are new and should greatly improve the handling of the vehicle and greatly reduce uneven wear on the tires. The longer I wait, the greater the chance of problems or danger while driving the vehicle.

Just Suspension Company Information