2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

out of business
 3.8/5 (384 ratings)

About Jet.com

Jet.com is now owned by Walmart.

Jet.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Here is the third review I have submitted regarding the BELLEZE Outdoor Canopy Swing Motion Gilder Converting Patio Rocking Chair UV Blocker 3 Seat Flatbed Cool Seater Burgundy I purchased. The review is 100% accurate and they will not post it. The only review they posted was a 5 Star rating that is clearly a false and misleading review. They have ZERO customer service and failed to respond or reach out to me as a dissatisfied consumer. I will never show with Jet again!

"Absolute Junk!!! Beware!!! Pros - None! Cons - Absolute garbage! Best Uses - Junk pile. This swing is complete and total junk!! All plastic parts on the canopy that shred with the first strong wind. The stitching on the cushion and pillows is not uniform, inconstant and not straight. The pillows are embarrassing. The material fades within one week in the sunshine. The swing seat itself bows when a 130 lb person sits on it. Dare to seat three average size people or two large and the swing will be rendered useless as you will be on the ground. Do not waste your money... BEWARE!!! This is the third time I have submitted a review and in typical fashion it will NOT be published because Jet is proving themselves to be just another dishonest online marketer and will only publish false reviews. Was this a gift? No. Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend."

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I bought a starter motor for an Imperial diesel engine through Jet. The company that actually sent the item was Rare Electric. Although it was the only starter motor listed for this particular engine it did not work. It was too big for the space available. I did find a starter motor from another source that did work perfectly. I have been trying to return this item for credit but get the run around from Rare Electric. They no longer even return my Emails. Unless the situation changes, I will no longer do business with Jet and will tell all my friends about my experience.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I bought 4 pairs of Skechers advertised as health care work footwear with arch support. These sneakers cannot be true Skechers as I've owned several pairs. There was no arch support, barely any memory foam and the heel bent into your heel causing blisters. I listed 1 hour into an 8 hr shift before I had to buy some cheap sneakers so I could finish my shift. I thought maybe this was just a breaking in period. Jet was of no help since I missed the 30 day return policy so now I'm stuck with $190 of unwearable sneakers. Very questionable business practice. Supply of products unknown. Possible counterfeit.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2018

Water filter for my refrigerator made loud grinding noise, another was sent but had the same issue and I just had to toss both. Nerf bars for my car came with illegible and faded instructions, referred me back to manufacturer who refused to send new instructions and instead told me I could find them online. I then couldn't reach anyone and my calls went unanswered at the manufacturer's. $200 and they are still sitting in my storage. Unable to log in to Jet.com now and they wouldn't help me to reset my acct, even after I tried myself and said they were having issues. Same excuse for 3 months straight and still locked out.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2018

I'm homebound so I order household goods online and have used Jet for almost 2 years. They were a little strange sending separate packages but their prices were good and stuff got to me on time. Now they have upgraded I see from my new request. They have high prices, less choice and a really clunky site. I never had these problems before. I hope at least the stuff I just ordered comes alright but I see Walmart's hand in this and have a feeling I'm not going to use them unless they up their choices and fix their system. The ordering I just did took forever and all the choices I used to have with them are gone and prices are way up.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

My order due date was past due for about a week. I emailed the company to figure out why. They said it should be here in a few days and gave me the number to the pilot delivering it if I didn't receive anything. 2 days later I called the pilot. after a few minutes being put on hold come to find out the mattress was accidentally delivered to Phoenix Arizona not Phoenix NY. told me it should take a few weeks to get sent back to me & gave me a $25 credit for my "inconvenience" 2 weeks later it finally got delivered.

It was supposed to be a twin mattress and box spring matching set. What was delivered to my house was a Queen mattress and no Box spring?!? Ummmm... Jet did refund me half the money to my account to go out and buy a box spring locally. And whatever I got a bigger bed for a good price. But I just want you to be informed. EVERYTHING that could have went wrong did go wrong with this order and I will not be ever ordering from Jet again. You can take that $25 and update your system so other people's orders don't get messed up beyond belief

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I have placed 4 or 5 orders with Jet.com, and all but one were a disaster. And the one that wasn’t a disaster had 3 6-packs of water strewn all over the box, but none had opened. My most recent order was the last straw. I ordered a Dyson vacuum, which arrived strewn all over my floor. The box was ripped open and the parts had been dragged in the street. When I reported this to Jet. They sent me a return FedEx ground label, but wouldn’t send someone to pick it up. I will never order from Jet again, it’s just not worth the hassle.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Ordered a $140 mirror and received a completely different mirror. Contacted customer service and they arranged for pickup of the mirror for a refund, as they should, but it's a week later and I am still without the item I ordered. They didn't even offer a credit towards reordering the correct item. Should have just ordered from Amazon who will make things right if they make a mistake. Will not give this company my business again.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

Jet's listing are wrong a lot of the time. If the listing says Case of 6, then that's what I should be sent, not a single jar. It's not the consumer's fault that you don't get your listings correct. I've also bought food items, and cat food that expired in a month. I was a HUGE fan of Jet when I first started buying from them, and I love the convenience of home delivery. I think they went downhill fast when Walmart got on board. One more thing, if you advertise a monthly sale, please try to have the sale start on the 1st of the month. For instance today is September 3, I do not see a promo code for pet supplies. I messaged Jet, and was told by the rep, that if I don't see a code, then she doesn't see the code either, so there must not be a code. Hey, why not ask a supervisor about it? Doing that keeps your customers happy, not continually frustrated.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I have used Jet a few times and had been fairly satisfied with most aspects of the service. I love the concept but not the execution. My most recent order trickled in but the last straw for me was juice boxes for my kids estimated at taking over a week to arrive. I contacted customer service and to add insult to injury, was offered a $5 refund on a $149 order. Then was informed it was probably going to arrive sooner. Why can't Jet coordinate shipping details better? I was contacting Jet about the quality of service and satisfaction guarantee. Not even asking for a refund... But that's what I was offered! It's annoying getting boxes/food items delivered at random times and days throughout the week for those who aren't home 24/7.

Jet.com Company Information