Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.68/5

Jet.com Reviews

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I ordered perfume from Jet.com. The item the sent me wasn’t the item pictured, wasn't authentic, and smelled like alcohol. They then tried to email me the item was authentic. Dishonest company that sells fake items. Never again!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

For the tenth time, a bunch of items that I really needed were dropped from my order just minutes after I ordered it. Why does the website not know that they are out of stock but the Jet verification process can drop half the stuff from my order in just a few minutes, you ask? I have no idea, I think just to upset people that spent 2 hours figuring out their groceries and bills? If you do macros, forget it - they will ruin your life every week easily.

On top of that, this week they sent me a quick note that my delivery would be late "1-2 days"... Seems reasonable right? Since I ordered it for Sunday when I would be home all day and now I get to play the fun game with my neighbors called "who will steal my groceries while I'm at work today." When I called to chat with someone, they were unable to help at all. They basically said that Jet gets my money and I get to wait for my groceries for days. Do they care if I starve? No sir!! As long as Walmart gets their money, all is right with the world.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

For the most part when this company first became available and noted it was really great. But it seems like since Walmart bought them it's going downhill like a sled! Instead of their prices getting lower like Walmart were they went up. I was able to get Tiger Balm patches for back pain for well under 5 dollars, and while Walmart still has the same 5 pack of patches for under 5.00 they are now close to 7.00 or maybe more now, on Jet.com.

I used to enjoy shopping there, but since those greedy cheapskates at Walmart bought them, their prices AND delivery sucks! They use FedEx who is almost as bad as the post office, and while you're making your order, sometimes it will say check out within the next hour or give you a certain time and it guarantees you delivery in 2 days. I can't remember the last order I made from them that I bought in 2 days. Even if I ordered it in the morning I still want to get it until the third day if I was lucky. Before Walmart bought them they deliver as promised. Now we might as well just change their name to Walmart.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

As another poster stated, I bought the Paw Patrol Tower from Jet.com, which clearly indicated on their site that the product was in stock. My order sat in "processing" status for seven days. When I contacted Jet.com customer service as to when it would ship, they blew me off, told me they did not know when, could not give me a tracking number and would not, under any circumstance refund my money. They basically said I was out of luck. So essentially, they took my money, and then brazenly told me that they were going to keep my money and would, maybe, send the product I paid for out in some future time frame that they could not identify.

I informed customer service that it is a criminal act to take money for an item that they did not intend or could not verify that they would send to me. Customer Service did not care, would not cancel my order and told me I was out of luck. So this morning, I get an email from Jet.com stating that my product would not ship in time for Christmas, and under these circumstances, they would cancel my order and refund my money, in approximately 3 days. They made it sound like they were doing me some kind of special favor in canceling my order and refunding the money they took from me. This was 10 days after I had made the initial order.

**DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY**. If you order from them, and do not cancel the order within 30 minutes, you are out of luck. Basically Jet.com will hold your money hostage and ship what you ordered in any time frame they so chose, from days, weeks, months or years perhaps. They will never commit to a delivery time frame. They have an F rating at the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of similar complaints, so my experience with Jet.com is not unique. Never, never again will I do business with this company again and I urged everyone who reads this to encourage others not to do business with this company either.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Like other reviewers have written, I purchased items from Jet and was told they would be shipped within a few business days. I ordered my item on Dec 10th with plenty of time to arrive before Christmas. However, I got an email on the day it was supposed to be delivered saying there was a "problem" and the item couldn't be shipped. Upon calling they didn't even ask my name but said, "are you calling about the PAW patrol tower? Because it's a known issue." So without even stating anything about me they basically disclosed how they way oversold the PAW Patrol tower and have none to ship.

So I asked to cancel my order since no one could even tell me if or when the product may actually be shipped and I was told, "You CAN'T CANCEL ORDERS." That is right, even when they lie to you and tell you that you purchased something, tell you it's shipping and will arrive in a couple of days, and then tell you it was actually all fake and there is no product they won't refund you and will keep your money until someday (whenever the hell they want) they find your product and ship it... THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY!!! AMAZON.com baby is the way to go!!! Do not be fooled by JET!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I order 2 tires from them. They grab my every information and send me nothing. They set the price on internet lower than others and then after you order it they said that the order you purchase ran out of stock. So don't trust them.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Bought time sensitive presents for my grandkids. Toys did not arrive as promised, after inquiring with Jet.com was told FedEx had damaged boxes during transport. I asked when was I going to be notified by Jet that packages were damaged, Don a condescending jerk supervisor at Jet.com said policy is Jet doesn’t notify customers. They will however return my money in 10 to 12 business days. What a racket, nice way to finance a company hanging on to other's money. So I don’t have gifts and I’m out my money for two weeks. I say Jet.com crashed and burned with me.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Here is the third review I have submitted regarding the BELLEZE Outdoor Canopy Swing Motion Gilder Converting Patio Rocking Chair UV Blocker 3 Seat Flatbed Cool Seater Burgundy I purchased. The review is 100% accurate and they will not post it. The only review they posted was a 5 Star rating that is clearly a false and misleading review. They have ZERO customer service and failed to respond or reach out to me as a dissatisfied consumer. I will never show with Jet again!

"Absolute Junk!!! Beware!!! Pros - None! Cons - Absolute garbage! Best Uses - Junk pile. This swing is complete and total junk!! All plastic parts on the canopy that shred with the first strong wind. The stitching on the cushion and pillows is not uniform, inconstant and not straight. The pillows are embarrassing. The material fades within one week in the sunshine. The swing seat itself bows when a 130 lb person sits on it. Dare to seat three average size people or two large and the swing will be rendered useless as you will be on the ground. Do not waste your money... BEWARE!!! This is the third time I have submitted a review and in typical fashion it will NOT be published because Jet is proving themselves to be just another dishonest online marketer and will only publish false reviews. Was this a gift? No. Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend."

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I bought a starter motor for an Imperial diesel engine through Jet. The company that actually sent the item was Rare Electric. Although it was the only starter motor listed for this particular engine it did not work. It was too big for the space available. I did find a starter motor from another source that did work perfectly. I have been trying to return this item for credit but get the run around from Rare Electric. They no longer even return my Emails. Unless the situation changes, I will no longer do business with Jet and will tell all my friends about my experience.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

I bought 4 pairs of Skechers advertised as health care work footwear with arch support. These sneakers cannot be true Skechers as I've owned several pairs. There was no arch support, barely any memory foam and the heel bent into your heel causing blisters. I listed 1 hour into an 8 hr shift before I had to buy some cheap sneakers so I could finish my shift. I thought maybe this was just a breaking in period. Jet was of no help since I missed the 30 day return policy so now I'm stuck with $190 of unwearable sneakers. Very questionable business practice. Supply of products unknown. Possible counterfeit.

Jet.com Company Information