2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

out of business
 3.8/5 (352 ratings)

About Jet.com

Jet.com is now owned by Walmart.

Jet.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I ordered perfume from Jet.com. The item the sent me wasn’t the item pictured, wasn't authentic, and smelled like alcohol. They then tried to email me the item was authentic. Dishonest company that sells fake items. Never again!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

For the tenth time, a bunch of items that I really needed were dropped from my order just minutes after I ordered it. Why does the website not know that they are out of stock but the Jet verification process can drop half the stuff from my order in just a few minutes, you ask? I have no idea, I think just to upset people that spent 2 hours figuring out their groceries and bills? If you do macros, forget it - they will ruin your life every week easily.

On top of that, this week they sent me a quick note that my delivery would be late "1-2 days"... Seems reasonable right? Since I ordered it for Sunday when I would be home all day and now I get to play the fun game with my neighbors called "who will steal my groceries while I'm at work today." When I called to chat with someone, they were unable to help at all. They basically said that Jet gets my money and I get to wait for my groceries for days. Do they care if I starve? No sir!! As long as Walmart gets their money, all is right with the world.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

For the most part when this company first became available and noted it was really great. But it seems like since Walmart bought them it's going downhill like a sled! Instead of their prices getting lower like Walmart were they went up. I was able to get Tiger Balm patches for back pain for well under 5 dollars, and while Walmart still has the same 5 pack of patches for under 5.00 they are now close to 7.00 or maybe more now, on Jet.com.

I used to enjoy shopping there, but since those greedy cheapskates at Walmart bought them, their prices AND delivery sucks! They use FedEx who is almost as bad as the post office, and while you're making your order, sometimes it will say check out within the next hour or give you a certain time and it guarantees you delivery in 2 days. I can't remember the last order I made from them that I bought in 2 days. Even if I ordered it in the morning I still want to get it until the third day if I was lucky. Before Walmart bought them they deliver as promised. Now we might as well just change their name to Walmart.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

As another poster stated, I bought the Paw Patrol Tower from Jet.com, which clearly indicated on their site that the product was in stock. My order sat in "processing" status for seven days. When I contacted Jet.com customer service as to when it would ship, they blew me off, told me they did not know when, could not give me a tracking number and would not, under any circumstance refund my money. They basically said I was out of luck. So essentially, they took my money, and then brazenly told me that they were going to keep my money and would, maybe, send the product I paid for out in some future time frame that they could not identify.

I informed customer service that it is a criminal act to take money for an item that they did not intend or could not verify that they would send to me. Customer Service did not care, would not cancel my order and told me I was out of luck. So this morning, I get an email from Jet.com stating that my product would not ship in time for Christmas, and under these circumstances, they would cancel my order and refund my money, in approximately 3 days. They made it sound like they were doing me some kind of special favor in canceling my order and refunding the money they took from me. This was 10 days after I had made the initial order.

**DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY**. If you order from them, and do not cancel the order within 30 minutes, you are out of luck. Basically Jet.com will hold your money hostage and ship what you ordered in any time frame they so chose, from days, weeks, months or years perhaps. They will never commit to a delivery time frame. They have an F rating at the Better Business Bureau with hundreds of similar complaints, so my experience with Jet.com is not unique. Never, never again will I do business with this company again and I urged everyone who reads this to encourage others not to do business with this company either.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

Like other reviewers have written, I purchased items from Jet and was told they would be shipped within a few business days. I ordered my item on Dec 10th with plenty of time to arrive before Christmas. However, I got an email on the day it was supposed to be delivered saying there was a "problem" and the item couldn't be shipped. Upon calling they didn't even ask my name but said, "are you calling about the PAW patrol tower? Because it's a known issue." So without even stating anything about me they basically disclosed how they way oversold the PAW Patrol tower and have none to ship.

So I asked to cancel my order since no one could even tell me if or when the product may actually be shipped and I was told, "You CAN'T CANCEL ORDERS." That is right, even when they lie to you and tell you that you purchased something, tell you it's shipping and will arrive in a couple of days, and then tell you it was actually all fake and there is no product they won't refund you and will keep your money until someday (whenever the hell they want) they find your product and ship it... THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY!!! AMAZON.com baby is the way to go!!! Do not be fooled by JET!!!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I made a purchase with Jet on 12/5/18. I was leery due to the negative reviews I had read. Well I received an email from Jet stating my package would be guaranteed to arrive by 12/13/18. Well, I get an email today that informed me my purchase will arrive today 12/7/18! WOW! I’m very happy! Not to mention the shipping box is in perfect condition! Thanks Jet!

Original review: Dec. 6, 2018

I order 2 tires from them. They grab my every information and send me nothing. They set the price on internet lower than others and then after you order it they said that the order you purchase ran out of stock. So don't trust them.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I bought MW Polar Brisling sardines (in glass jars) from the website at a really great price and received the package (free delivery) a couple of days later. Unfortunately a couple of jars had leaked creating a bit of a mess. The customer service responded very promptly without missing a beat and not only gave me a credit for the jars that had leaked but sent me replacements completely free of charge and included free shipping. I was very impressed with the service, the extremely swift response and generosity in taking care of the problem. They are obviously very committed to providing excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

Bought time sensitive presents for my grandkids. Toys did not arrive as promised, after inquiring with Jet.com was told FedEx had damaged boxes during transport. I asked when was I going to be notified by Jet that packages were damaged, Don a condescending jerk supervisor at Jet.com said policy is Jet doesn’t notify customers. They will however return my money in 10 to 12 business days. What a racket, nice way to finance a company hanging on to other's money. So I don’t have gifts and I’m out my money for two weeks. I say Jet.com crashed and burned with me.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I am a big Amazon Prime customer and was leery about Jet. I could not have been any happier with Jet -- and they far exceeded what Prime service has now become. The product packaging arrived a couple days late with some damage, the boots inside were perfectly fine. As far as late -- it was no problem -- and Prime is late more often as well. But the damaged box concerned me based on a past bad experience with a non-Prime online company that refused me a full refund when the item was returned in what they claimed was packaging not in same condition as sent. This other company had been relentless and outright nasty in their refusal to refund me more than half.

I immediately contacted Jet to report package damage in case I had to return. Their response was swift and extremely assuring. It turns out I did have to return -- and not only was I refunded in full as they said they would -- they refunded what had to have been the instant UPS scanned the item! But beyond that -- I actually then got a cute postcard in the mail from "Aubry, Jet Head" with a handwritten note expressing excitement at having been able to help me with a nice Thank You. WOW WOW WOW!!! This kind of personal touch in today's online world is unheard of -- and I cannot express how special and appreciated I feel as a customer. I will be looking to Jet more now for shopping with excitement and delight based on the amazing first time experience I had!

Jet.com Company Information