1.84/5
  • 1 star
Based on 77 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Jet.com

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 9, 2018

97 Jet.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I placed an order on December 26, 2017 and got a shipping confirmation on January 2, 2018. My order was set to arrive January 6, 2018, however it never came. I checked the status of the delivery via UPS and it said the order was awaiting pickup from UPS. After several conversations back and forth with customer service through email asking where my item was, they said they were contacting the merchant to get more details and would let me know why was going on. Today, January 9, 2018 I was informed I was being refunded with no explanation as of why. I called jet.com and asked them what was going on and they said the merchant was unable to fulfill my order. I am confused by this because I had a shipping confirmation sent to me and everything.

I advise anyone who is thinking of ordering with jet.com go stop!! Order through Walmart.com or Amazon. This company is the worst! Upon finding this out my Aunt had used them as well and ordered some boots. They arrived and were too big she contacted jet.com and they were discontinued, now she has boots that are too big she wasted money on. How can an item be discontinued that quickly? Buyer beware indeed!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I had been a member for Jet.com for over a year now. It's hard to find dog's food half price but Jet.com helps me a lot to save for my pupson's next meal. The customer service is great when I'm chatting with them on Facebook. They help me a lot in products that I didn't use or products that doesn't work. The greatest part is that I don't have to spend anything when I return their products. I love it more than Amazon. Jet will always be my forever online order, not only for my pupson's food and treats and other supplies, but also they have women's shoes and clothing for cheap. I am a bargain person for over 4 decades. I shop Jet this week and can't wait to use them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I made my first purchase from Jet.com and was pleased with the product (allergy meds) along with the price. Then I was pleasantly surprised to see that they use FedEx which is the mark of a company that cares.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I don't even really know where to begin. I am fuming angry. I ordered a set of 4 tires on the website for a total of $600, as soon as I saw they had shipped I scheduled to have them put on my car the day after the shipment arrived (tomorrow). I received the tires today and they are the wrong size and model! If you know anything about tires/wheels... putting the wrong size tire on a wheel can have deadly repercussions. The first thing customer service suggested when I contacted them was for me to use these wrong tires anyway! At worst, I could die in an accident from this, at best it would do damage to my vehicle... but that is what was recommended I do anyway.

When I told them that was NOT an acceptable options, I was then told they can issue a return, once the tires were picked up, I'd have to wait for them to receive them, then issue a refund which would not be immediate. I don't know about you but I don't just have that kind of money laying around to buy another set and wait on them to refund. I then politely asked for them to overnight the correct set and pick up the wrong. They then told me they do not expedite shipping and simply do not have that ability (strange because even I have the ability to overnight items). Seeing as how this is their fault not mine, they should have found a way to overnight the correct item. Basically I'm now being told there is nothing else they can do and I'm currently waiting on a phone call from upper management. This is the worst customer service I have ever dealt with in my life. This company is 100% unwilling to reasonably fix their own error and they shouldn't be in business.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

No problems, no issues, no drama. I like being able to buy more to save more. I'm pretty price conscious, and sometimes they're not the cheapest, but usually they are. Items arrive fast and well packed. I always order enough to get free shipping, so it's like having Prime without the annual customer tax.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I'm really upset with all this situation. It's the second time I'm buying on this website and I'll never do it again. The first time I had problems with my delivery and I thought it was a misunderstand and I tried once again. This time they did even worse, they couldn't deliver. The attendant could found second option something but he didn't care at all. I was truly counting on this product in my Christmas. As I said I'll never buy anything on this website.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I did not want Amazon to have a monopoly. But Jet.com is such a waste. You have no way to know who will fulfill your order. AND their sellers or suppliers are IDIOTS. Ordered a pack of 12. I got one. $10 for a single bag of $1.50 value cat treats. Contacted seller. NO reply. Tried again thinking it was just a holiday error of being too busy. Got screwed again and now they are sold out. Took 2 weeks to get. WHAT??? Use Amazon or for pets just use Chewy. I left a bad review and JET will NOT put my review up? WTH. JET cannot pick and choose reviews. Wrong amount 2x and "review" censorship. VERY BAD.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY... They messed up my order this close to Christmas then tell me they can't do anything about it. They can't get me my new order until after Christmas and they tell me they can't refund my money until the package gets back to the warehouse then there will be a 14 day processing fee. Then tells me to calm down when I said that doesn't work for me. Companies like this don't deserve business. They mess up. I never even accepted the package because it was wrong and now I get stuck with no present or money for Christmas. They like to say there a growing company... they should not grow at all ever!!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Ordered the wrong material of 4 of the exact shoe. Wanted to exchange them. They said they were out of stock. Told me to keep checking back for the next 90 days. Asked if I could return the ones I have and just have them backorder the other ones. I could but they would charge me $6.95 x 4 for restocking! Ordered the correct shoe over Labor Day on sale. Order went through only to get an email later in the week to say they canceled the order because they were out of stock. Unable to access any other sales on different sites because of the late notice. Very disappointed in customer service!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I received a mailed containing a coupon for $10 off first 3 orders. I went to redeem and received an invalid notification. I reached out to customer service to inquire why promo code wasn't operable and agent said we cut off the promo because capacity had been reached. I questioned as to if that was false advertising and agent stated no, "in small print there is a disclaimer stating offer could be changed or canceled at any time." Further explanation was given that she couldn't control what marketing sent out. I find this level of customer service unsatisfactory. I have no faith that if I placed an order with this company and encountered an issue that Jet.com would be capable resolving.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

Such a convenient way to shop, was so scared based on the negative reviews but people are way too critical!! They use dry ice to keep your products cold. It’s amazing!! Everything for me arrived fresh and in amazing quality. 2 day shipping is amazing. FedEx actually rang the doorbell, yelled FEDEX and helped us get the huge boxes inside!! You save so much money. The more you add to your cart the more discounts you get! Found my permanent way to shop!!

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I ordered a Black Friday deal and my order was cancelled. I went back to the website and it was still up. I tried to order again and it allowed me to, but then about 15 hours later, I received another cancelled. If they don't have the product, it shouldn't be listed on their site!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

Item arrived damaged because the cardboard box it came in was barely intact, held together by packing tape. Parts of the box were missing and the product was exposed. This was clearly an issue when the item was packaged by the seller, the delivery service is impossible to blame.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I'm questioning why is there an unauthorized (by me) charge of $27.82? Lmao, funny thing is I had an unsettling feeling in my gut when I was about to purchase groceries on this website. Should've listened to my gut cause now I know they're nothing in comparison to Stop&Shop's Peapod. HHHH WHERE DOES IT SAY THEY'RE GOING TO CHARGE ME AN EXTRA 27.82?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I ordered of 5 printers to use on a point of sale system. I ordered the wrong printer because they are not Bluetooth compatible, took me longer than 30 days to install so I called back asking if I can exchange even with a restocking fee for 5 different printers and the answer is, "NO, you can't exchange or return after 30 days." I lost $750 with this transaction, hard to believe that in 2017 an online retailer has no sympathy of flexibility with clients and enforces such a strict return policy. I will make sure that myself and my employees avoid Jet.com for all our business purchases in the future.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I made my first purchase for 8 items that total just under $40 and after the order was submitted received an email on the same day about delivery date not being near what I expected. I contacted the customer service number within an hour or so of placing the order to cancel and was advised that I cannot cancel but I would instead have to wait for the item to be delivered (9 days from today) and then ship them back and wait for a credit once they had be reprocessed. If the items have not been shipped there should not be an issue with canceling the order. I will stick with AMAZON and hope that others will read this and follow! Companies that want to keep their customers need to focus on customers and not make things more difficult than they need to be just because of some policy they have written that is not good for the end customer.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I WILL NEVER USE AGAIN. I ordered plates, knives, cups, napkins, and a rotisserie for Thanksgiving dinner on Jet.com. The total order was for $135.60. I received notice from my credit card company that my credit card was authorized for that amount. I then began to receive other authorization notices as each item shipped!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Honestly the worst online buying experience, the rudest customer service. They prefer to harass you with emails rather than solve any issues. They sell cheapest Chinese product. Please stay away and order from Amazon.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I ordered a bed from Jet and took the day off to receive it. Waited all day. Nothing. Only to call them the next day and find out that the bed had been damaged en route and sent back. No one bothered to tell me this or even apologize when I called. I asked for a refund which they said would take up to 14 business days. Today is the 14th business day and still no refund. Their customer service is the worst I have ever come across. They are incompetent beyond belief. Do not waste your time with them.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Three times they said they were going to come get my item and three times they rescheduled and then final time when they did come get it, they were six hours early causing me to have to take time off work.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

So I purchased an Honor 8 phone from Jet.com (over Amazon, which was better priced) solely because Jet.com was promising 2 day shipping. On Friday (2017-10-13), I received an email that the product had been delivered. I was at home the entire day and did not receive it. So I called the customer service and they said, "Sometimes there is a lag and you should be receiving the product tomorrow." The entire Saturday passed and nothing came in the mail. So I followed up again. This time the story changed to it being a 24 "Business Hours" lag and for me to follow-up if the merchandise did not show up by Monday 1:00 PM PST (2017-10-16).

I checked several times during Monday and finally decided to do one-last follow-up (as nothing had arrived till 5:00 PM PST and still hasn't arrived). The customer service rep said they would need an additional 2 business days to figure out what happened. I shared my frustration as I am without a phone for over 4-6 days now and cannot connect to the world. I was transferred to the supervisor, who basically repeated the same verdict. So all in all, I could've gotten the phone through Amazon for cheaper and much faster; as I don't know what will become of their investigation and how long after the investigation I will actually get my phone. ** happens, I know. But their lack of ownership to work with me to get this issue expedited has left a really sour taste in my mouth. I don't think I can ever do business with them or recommend anyone else to do business with them due to their lack of professionalism.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Package arrived with no name of the company (just from "product fulfillment"), no phone number, no address on either the envelope or on the packing slip. Makes me think there is a deliberate attempt at making it very hard for you to contact them. I had to call my credit card company and wade through all that to get to the purchase price I remembered, in order to get to the company. Jet doesn't provide contact information until you have created an account (their window to get your email so they can bombard you with spam). They might be cheap, but if you have a problem you'll pay for it in time in just trying to contact them.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

It was my understanding that unless the online store had an in-state brick and mortar store, no state sales tax was to be charged. I have done business on a number of online stores and never paid sales tax as it was left to me to report it. Which I did. Jet.com gave me a promotion code that was a maximum of $20. That was erased when they charged me state sales tax! Based on Missouri, which I do not believe I have ever been there! When I wrote to the Help about my situation, all they said was, we have tried a number of online stores and always were charged the tax. Baloney! Good-bye Jet.com. While I am not a tax expert or do not purchase the most online, I am no dummy and surely know when and what I am charged. I have never been charged sales tax unless the merchant has a store here! Like Macy's or Walmart!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I purchased a Russound D1650 16-channel amplifier from Jet.com. The amplifier failed only a few months later, and upon contacting Russound they advised me that their standard 2-year warranty was void since I purchased it from Jet.com. Don't buy anything that may need to be fixed. I'll never buy anything from them again.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Ordered three items. I realize they get shipped by different vendors... no big deal. Amazon does it with no issue... however, JET, cannot. Received a tracking number/link for one item... nothing for the second item... and today I get a cancellation notice from the third. This isn't rocket science people! I also found several items that appeared to have a great price. Put them in my cart. The item was $183,15... stayed in the cart for a couple day. I just didn't get around to placing the order. So, when I went back to complete the order... the price was now OVER $600. Can only imagine had I ordered them at the lower price how that would have worked out. Thus what's the lesson here... STICK TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO SHIP... AMAZON! Don't waste your time with all the little gimmicks of Jet... because that just what they are GIMMICKS. I'm sure they will soon be go the way of Kmart and Toys "WERE" Us.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

All I can is - if you order something... just forget about it. You have no idea when it may come and just like everyone else has commented: what condition it comes in, it's usually ok but the condition is scary. Ok the price is right (you get what you pay for). Multiple shipments. The arrival dates are never correct. I'm still waiting on packages. It's a joke. Pay for it elsewhere. It's not worth the price of waiting forever!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Bought a Shure SE215 from them. It broke after 2 months. Sent it to Shure, Shure came back saying it's fake. I contacted Jet AND THEY OFFERED ME $28. The thing was $80. They give me $28 store credit for what? TO BUY ANOTHER FAKE ONE? NO WAY!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I ordered 2 cases of Pet supplies and received one case of a completely different item. I called Jet.com and they emailed a return label. I was told to repackage the item and take it to FedEx. I did that and didn't receive a refund. I called several times and got the run around. I was told that they have 30 million items on their site and they allow themselves 10 to 14 business days to return the funds. I was told that they send many incorrect and damaged items and it takes a long time to process so many returns. I was told that they had received my return and it was pending. After the latest promised refund date had passed, I stopped calling them and contacted my payment processor. This is not the first time that Jet.com has been a disappointment for me. I refuse to place anymore orders with Jet.com. The measure of a Co. is how they handle their mistakes and Jet.com is a total failure.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

First time I am using Jet.com and I am not sure if I will use it again as I am not fond of the payment process. I placed an order and then cancelled within minutes because I forgot to add an item to my cart. I got an e-mail indicating that, "Your order has been cancelled and your card would not be charged" however; there was a charge for a $1, the order I cancelled and the new order I placed.

I called to verified that my order was indeed cancelled. The rep I spoke to indicated that the order was cancelled and the charged should drop off in a few days. That is kind of misleading. If my card was not charged per the e-mail then I shouldn't have anything on my card. In addition, not only do I have to wait for the cancel charge to drop off, Jet.com will hold the new order amount in addition to deducting the item amount individually as they ship before the new order amount hold is released. So I am being charged 3 times (for the cancelled order, new order and as each item is shipped).

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I recently ordered my son’s birthday gift from Jet.com. I am an Amazon Prime member however the item I was needing was out of stock on Amazon. I found on Jet and was able to purchase, and I purchased before doing much research on Jet.com. After I ordered I looked up reviews and immediately went into panic mode. I didn't have time to deal with not getting my son’s gift on time, or them sending the wrong item. I reached out to customer service both by email and a phone call and was pleasantly calmed down.

Both of the ladies I communicated with were extremely understanding and helpful. The expected delivery date for my item was today (8/30/2017) however we got it a day early. When it came in the box was not the prettiest, it looked like it had been beaten up a bit, opened at one point and re-taped. To our surprise, nothing inside was damaged and all parts were there. All in all I am happy with my experience and the customer service we received.

Jet.com Company Information

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use