Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.59/5

158 Jet.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 9, 2019

I have been ordering from Jet for several years. I'm a disabled veteran with PTSD and leaving the house is difficult for me. When shopping online became a thing it made my life a lot easier. When I first started ordering from Jet I got free shipping. Of course, that was just a tease and it soon went to a minimum order of $35 before you got free shipping. Not a big deal, my orders are usually quite a bit more than that. While placing my most recent order I noticed that the minimum has gone up to $49! Is this how they treat loyal customers?

I appreciate the fact that they use UPS for shipping. I am rural and we have a community mailbox. Being on oxygen and with mobility issues, it is very difficult for me to get to that mail center. For this reason, I am only able to collect my mail once a week or so. USPS is very uncooperative and unsympathetic. When I order from Jet.com my packages are delivered directly to my front door, most of the time, within 2 days.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I ordered 4 bottles of a brand of Soy Sauce that was not found much online and too far for me to drive to find it. Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce. Now here's the Amazing part. Price and shipping cost was very good, shipping time was fast (1 day) and packaging was superb. Add all this together and it was Amazing. Blows away my shopping experience at Amazon. And so impressed that this is my 1st review ever like this and I have been online a very long time. Thank you Jet.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I made a purchase with Jet on 12/5/18. I was leery due to the negative reviews I had read. Well I received an email from Jet stating my package would be guaranteed to arrive by 12/13/18. Well, I get an email today that informed me my purchase will arrive today 12/7/18! WOW! I’m very happy! Not to mention the shipping box is in perfect condition! Thanks Jet!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

I bought MW Polar Brisling sardines (in glass jars) from the website at a really great price and received the package (free delivery) a couple of days later. Unfortunately a couple of jars had leaked creating a bit of a mess. The customer service responded very promptly without missing a beat and not only gave me a credit for the jars that had leaked but sent me replacements completely free of charge and included free shipping. I was very impressed with the service, the extremely swift response and generosity in taking care of the problem. They are obviously very committed to providing excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I am a big Amazon Prime customer and was leery about Jet. I could not have been any happier with Jet -- and they far exceeded what Prime service has now become. The product packaging arrived a couple days late with some damage, the boots inside were perfectly fine. As far as late -- it was no problem -- and Prime is late more often as well. But the damaged box concerned me based on a past bad experience with a non-Prime online company that refused me a full refund when the item was returned in what they claimed was packaging not in same condition as sent. This other company had been relentless and outright nasty in their refusal to refund me more than half.

I immediately contacted Jet to report package damage in case I had to return. Their response was swift and extremely assuring. It turns out I did have to return -- and not only was I refunded in full as they said they would -- they refunded what had to have been the instant UPS scanned the item! But beyond that -- I actually then got a cute postcard in the mail from "Aubry, Jet Head" with a handwritten note expressing excitement at having been able to help me with a nice Thank You. WOW WOW WOW!!! This kind of personal touch in today's online world is unheard of -- and I cannot express how special and appreciated I feel as a customer. I will be looking to Jet more now for shopping with excitement and delight based on the amazing first time experience I had!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

Original review: May 13, 2019

I placed an order for my daughter for her birthday a week and a half beforehand. They told me the product would arrive on the 13th. On the morning of the 13th - the day the order should have arrived they contact me to tell me it's delayed. They won't tell me how long it's delayed and they won't let me cancel. Who knows when I get it but it won't arrive in time for a birthday or before she moves to a new city. In the dark with no explanation and now I have to have the items shipped to me and then I have to return them, a complete waste of time, money and bad for the environment. Super Frustrating! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Original review: April 2, 2019

I ordered a purse and didn’t receive it a month later... I emailed their customer service, they cancelled my order after one day later of expected arrival and listed that purse at higher price. It’s my first and last time shopping on Jet. Super disappointing.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I've been doing business with Jet since the company's inception. Of late, there have been numerous problems. Chief among them is my account keeps freezing me out. When I tried to log in, it said I needed a new password. When I attempted to change my password, it wouldn't work- Each time it sent me back to the original page to change my password, but would not actually do it. Frustrated, I called customer service. The young man who answered could have cared less about my problem. He kept sending me another link to change my password, and each time, it did not work. To wit, he said there's nothing more we can do. So, I asked to speak to a manager. He put me on hold for a while and then came back to say, "There is nothing we can do to help." Didn't even offer to take my order over the phone. I told him I would not be doing business with Jet again, which didn't seem to faze this customer service rep in the least.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered 12 1.5L bottles of Volvic water from Jet. The FedEx shipment reached New Jersey (I live in New York) and then was reported damaged and returned to a facility in Texas. Three days later, what was supposed to be a replacement order arrived at my building. The box was split and partially repaired with tape. Two of the bottles were damaged. A special label was pasted in two places on the outside of the box, printed in red: "FedEx Ground Sortation Assist Cover Label Apply over the customer bar code which may cause scanning conflicts. Remove label before delivering package to recipient." Under these labels was a Walmart shipping label. Jet offered me a $5.70 refund for the damaged bottles, but they did not offer me the option of receiving replacements. This is the third time there has been a problem with cases of spring water shipped via FedEx from Walmart.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I ordered perfume from Jet.com. The item the sent me wasn’t the item pictured, wasn't authentic, and smelled like alcohol. They then tried to email me the item was authentic. Dishonest company that sells fake items. Never again!

Jet.com Company Information