2.08/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 17, 2017

77 Jet.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

So I purchased an Honor 8 phone from Jet.com (over Amazon, which was better priced) solely because Jet.com was promising 2 day shipping. On Friday (2017-10-13), I received an email that the product had been delivered. I was at home the entire day and did not receive it. So I called the customer service and they said, "Sometimes there is a lag and you should be receiving the product tomorrow." The entire Saturday passed and nothing came in the mail. So I followed up again. This time the story changed to it being a 24 "Business Hours" lag and for me to follow-up if the merchandise did not show up by Monday 1:00 PM PST (2017-10-16).

I checked several times during Monday and finally decided to do one-last follow-up (as nothing had arrived till 5:00 PM PST and still hasn't arrived). The customer service rep said they would need an additional 2 business days to figure out what happened. I shared my frustration as I am without a phone for over 4-6 days now and cannot connect to the world. I was transferred to the supervisor, who basically repeated the same verdict. So all in all, I could've gotten the phone through Amazon for cheaper and much faster; as I don't know what will become of their investigation and how long after the investigation I will actually get my phone. ** happens, I know. But their lack of ownership to work with me to get this issue expedited has left a really sour taste in my mouth. I don't think I can ever do business with them or recommend anyone else to do business with them due to their lack of professionalism.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Package arrived with no name of the company (just from "product fulfillment"), no phone number, no address on either the envelope or on the packing slip. Makes me think there is a deliberate attempt at making it very hard for you to contact them. I had to call my credit card company and wade through all that to get to the purchase price I remembered, in order to get to the company. Jet doesn't provide contact information until you have created an account (their window to get your email so they can bombard you with spam). They might be cheap, but if you have a problem you'll pay for it in time in just trying to contact them.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

It was my understanding that unless the online store had an in-state brick and mortar store, no state sales tax was to be charged. I have done business on a number of online stores and never paid sales tax as it was left to me to report it. Which I did. Jet.com gave me a promotion code that was a maximum of $20. That was erased when they charged me state sales tax! Based on Missouri, which I do not believe I have ever been there! When I wrote to the Help about my situation, all they said was, we have tried a number of online stores and always were charged the tax. Baloney! Good-bye Jet.com. While I am not a tax expert or do not purchase the most online, I am no dummy and surely know when and what I am charged. I have never been charged sales tax unless the merchant has a store here! Like Macy's or Walmart!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I purchased a Russound D1650 16-channel amplifier from Jet.com. The amplifier failed only a few months later, and upon contacting Russound they advised me that their standard 2-year warranty was void since I purchased it from Jet.com. Don't buy anything that may need to be fixed. I'll never buy anything from them again.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

Ordered three items. I realize they get shipped by different vendors... no big deal. Amazon does it with no issue... however, JET, cannot. Received a tracking number/link for one item... nothing for the second item... and today I get a cancellation notice from the third. This isn't rocket science people! I also found several items that appeared to have a great price. Put them in my cart. The item was $183,15... stayed in the cart for a couple day. I just didn't get around to placing the order. So, when I went back to complete the order... the price was now OVER $600. Can only imagine had I ordered them at the lower price how that would have worked out. Thus what's the lesson here... STICK TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO SHIP... AMAZON! Don't waste your time with all the little gimmicks of Jet... because that just what they are GIMMICKS. I'm sure they will soon be go the way of Kmart and Toys "WERE" Us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

All I can is - if you order something... just forget about it. You have no idea when it may come and just like everyone else has commented: what condition it comes in, it's usually ok but the condition is scary. Ok the price is right (you get what you pay for). Multiple shipments. The arrival dates are never correct. I'm still waiting on packages. It's a joke. Pay for it elsewhere. It's not worth the price of waiting forever!

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Bought a Shure SE215 from them. It broke after 2 months. Sent it to Shure, Shure came back saying it's fake. I contacted Jet AND THEY OFFERED ME $28. The thing was $80. They give me $28 store credit for what? TO BUY ANOTHER FAKE ONE? NO WAY!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I ordered 2 cases of Pet supplies and received one case of a completely different item. I called Jet.com and they emailed a return label. I was told to repackage the item and take it to FedEx. I did that and didn't receive a refund. I called several times and got the run around. I was told that they have 30 million items on their site and they allow themselves 10 to 14 business days to return the funds. I was told that they send many incorrect and damaged items and it takes a long time to process so many returns. I was told that they had received my return and it was pending. After the latest promised refund date had passed, I stopped calling them and contacted my payment processor. This is not the first time that Jet.com has been a disappointment for me. I refuse to place anymore orders with Jet.com. The measure of a Co. is how they handle their mistakes and Jet.com is a total failure.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

First time I am using Jet.com and I am not sure if I will use it again as I am not fond of the payment process. I placed an order and then cancelled within minutes because I forgot to add an item to my cart. I got an e-mail indicating that, "Your order has been cancelled and your card would not be charged" however; there was a charge for a $1, the order I cancelled and the new order I placed.

I called to verified that my order was indeed cancelled. The rep I spoke to indicated that the order was cancelled and the charged should drop off in a few days. That is kind of misleading. If my card was not charged per the e-mail then I shouldn't have anything on my card. In addition, not only do I have to wait for the cancel charge to drop off, Jet.com will hold the new order amount in addition to deducting the item amount individually as they ship before the new order amount hold is released. So I am being charged 3 times (for the cancelled order, new order and as each item is shipped).

Original review: Aug. 30, 2017

I recently ordered my son’s birthday gift from Jet.com. I am an Amazon Prime member however the item I was needing was out of stock on Amazon. I found on Jet and was able to purchase, and I purchased before doing much research on Jet.com. After I ordered I looked up reviews and immediately went into panic mode. I didn't have time to deal with not getting my son’s gift on time, or them sending the wrong item. I reached out to customer service both by email and a phone call and was pleasantly calmed down.

Both of the ladies I communicated with were extremely understanding and helpful. The expected delivery date for my item was today (8/30/2017) however we got it a day early. When it came in the box was not the prettiest, it looked like it had been beaten up a bit, opened at one point and re-taped. To our surprise, nothing inside was damaged and all parts were there. All in all I am happy with my experience and the customer service we received.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

I must admit the pricing structure is great BUT by the time you receive your items... you don't want them anymore! I ordered a total of 12 items; my order contained 3 identical items from the same vendor. My order arrived in 6 different shipments so this meant I had to track and make note of what was delivered. ISSUES: The 3 identical items were delivered, one at a time, on 3 different days... total madness!

One shipment should have contained paper towels, OxiClean, and seasonings. Attached on the outside of the delivery box was a note indicating that the vendor (Jet.com fulfilled this shipment) advised FedEx to remove the damaged goods and repack. Soooo... I'm wondering if Jet.com knew the box contained damaged goods. Why ship the package?!!

The OxiClean was the damaged product which spilled over everything including my carpet when I brought the box indoors. It appears that FedEx removed the container and most of the OxiClean but they didn't repackage which was evidenced by the amount of OxiClean that was still in the bottom of the box. When I spoke to Jet's customer service agent, she advised that the spilled OxiClean was a positive event; if I leave it on my carpet for a couple of hours it will remove the smell from the carpet... SERIOUSLY!

Firstly, my carpet doesn't smell. Secondly, I didn't feel like vacuuming! When I asked if Jet made FedEx aware of Jet's customers delivery experience, she equated shipping items to raising children: You do your best to raise them but when they go off to school you hope for the best and the best part was that she would issue a refund since I didn't want to wait on another shipment of Oxiclean... I didn't know whether to laugh or faint. SMH! I received an item in a USPS cardboard envelope, the envelope was so greasy it looked as if someone used it to drain french fries. I put on vinyl gloves and opened the envelope outdoors... didn't want to deal with an avalanche of lard spilling on my floor.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Ordered fertilizer through Jet, was my first and last time using them. Apparently Jet's vendors they work with are allowed to sell you something they don't have or to be very slow to send. It's hard to discern which it is because, like the other reviews say you'll only get fluff responses and no actual customer service. It's observed in 2017 to have to wait multiple weeks for something that takes about 2 days from anyone else farther across the country. As well Jet will not refund, cancel or otherwise assist you once they have your charge, that alone speaks to the nature of this company. After 6 days now, the order is still shown as "processing", Jet will not cancel it citing their "You can only cancel 30 minutes after an order" policy... which I should have taken note of, because again that type of policy speaks to the nature of this company.

I have to assume the vendor doesn't even have what I ordered in stock, so that's a huge issue from the get go. I feel it is a deceptive practice at best to not note the items are not in stock when sold. Perhaps I'm incorrect (but I don't think so), why else would a vendor not want the sale finalized, get paid and not waste more of their time? Rest assured that once you place your order, Jet will do nothing to help, and everything they can to keep your money. I could go on and on, but it's pointless, just read the other reviews. Well, all but the obvious take ones that are 5 star... logic dictates you won't have hundreds of one star reviews, nothing in the middle and then glaring 5 star reviews. DUH. Save yourself the headaches and associated time and cost to get your items, just order from a reputable online seller.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

Jet.Com is a marvelous website. They have many items to choose from and they have good quality items. They deliver your goods in a few days and their cost is not too high. Altogether I love Jet.Com!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I called a rep for assistance ordering a pond master air pump advertised as 2 for a total of 133.99. When I mentioned the good deal the rep said that it was a mistake and would not honor the price. She said that had they shipped I probably would have only gotten one for 133.99 which is no bargain. If this were a physical retail store the price would have been honored. They did offer me a $25 credit but would not agree to giving me the second for half price even though they still would have realized a profit. There is a disclaimer on the bottom of the first page re pricing errors... consumer loses. Is this fair?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I love the products available, the ease of navigation, filtering capabilities, speed, options for shipping and often for discounts, the related items that are shown, and the way the product is packaged and protected usually when it arrives at its destination. There is something that happens to set one apart from the other two and for me every other online site that I have had to utilize, their customer service.

Amazon's customer service has the attitude of either being immature and just not caring, forgetful, or maybe playing video games while you are live chatting or talking to them on the phone. They are 100% useless. Fortunately, Amazon rarely makes any mistakes in the first place and their sellers are so afraid they will get banned they don't either. You rarely have to use customer service, but if you do, plan on one week until you find one competent person to fix a minor problem. I have fortunately become more involved with Amazon on a business level and don't have to deal with customer service now.

Nordstrom's Rack, oh my what shall I say? Everything is wonderful with your entire shopping experience until checkout if it is a sale. You had better be quick. Once you put a sale item in your cart, you have 15 minutes to pay for it or they rip it out and put it back for sale. It doesn't matter if you are still looking for more to buy. So while you are checking the sizes and colors on that gorgeous silk skirt, they are throwing the matching top in your cart back out for sale and you have to quick reclaim it before someone else does. That is minor, wait until it is shipped and they tell you the date it's due at its destination. All of mine, for all the many times I have ordered some things to be delivered have never once been delivered on time.

The first time I called to ask about it, the woman on the phone had such a "who cares" attitude, I couldn't believe it was customer service. I found out quickly that they are always either like that or extremely arrogant. This first shipment hadn't even been found to pack yet and she knew all about it, knew it was past delivery date, but didn't think it was her responsibility to call me.

Then we have Jet.com. The biggest nightmare I have ever had buying anything, anywhere, by any method, and it wasn't directly Jet's fault. THE BEST customer service, ever. I had been looking for about a year for a recliner and couch to replace my worn out ones that I had bought brand new about 14 years ago. I had definite ideas of what I wanted, just like I did when I bought the current ones, the problem was I could not find what I wanted locally. I hadn't even heard of Jet, saw an ad with furniture, took a look and there it was, exactly what I wanted and on sale. I didn't even have to settle for a color I didn't want, like last time.

I bought it and the matching recliner immediately once I determined they were a top rated site. The manufacturer of the furniture was the same as the current, great. Bought it last Nov. 18, 2016, to be delivered day before Thanksgiving. It was coming from FL to CA, ok. It didn't come and didn't come, no one knew where it was. Finally a wonderful JetHead tracked it down. It was and had been sitting in a warehouse 2 hours from my house for weeks. I called them, the poor receptionist was quite upset when I told her what was going on, unfortunately it was late afternoon Friday, everyone who could schedule delivery was gone, she would have them call back Monday and for sure I would get them by Wed.

By 11 am Monday, when no one had yet called me, I called back and another woman I spoke to said, there was no message left, and she had already scheduled all loads until the end of the week after this one, so how about that Friday, 2 weeks from when I had first called that warehouse just 3 days prior. By now, it is two and a half weeks to Christmas. Of course I said yes. Finally it comes, I am at work, my boyfriend is there to let them in and watches as they drop the couch on the cement, hard. When I get home, he tells me the recliner is damaged and has to be returned, and wow, yes it was, beyond repair. After dropping the couch and the huge tear in the box, we refused to open it.

Twelve hundred square foot house, two 9 foot sofas, two full size recliners, and Jet can't find any shipper to pick them up because it is almost Christmas, and we have family already en route. Suffice it to say, I just got my new furniture week before last, March 24, yes the chair came first because I had to get a different one, much more expensive. That's ok, Jet paid for it. The couch showed up the following Tuesday, March 28. The JetHeads were wonderful and kept me from losing my sanity. I only had one bad experience with one of them. I received hand written postcards and emails from some of them, just to remind me that they hadn't forgotten and were trying to get the mess cleared up. Someone from Jet got a delivery service to suddenly call 4 days before Christmas and ask if they could pick up the furniture the next morning. They all swear they have no idea who did it, even the manager, still to this day. I burst into tears.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Jet.Com always has the brands I want and the prices are great. I looked at their competitor but Jet's prices are way better and the selection and amount of different things they offer is phenomenal.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I ordered a 5 lb bucket of insecticide dust from a supplier through Jet.com. It cost me $112. FedEx said they had the wrong address and they returned it. I ordered it July 19, was supposed to get by July 26 at the latest. I called them on July 25 when I got the delivery exception notice from FedEx. I have made numerous calls since. Today, August 11, they are telling me they have to call the supplier because they don't think FedEx has sent the stuff back yet. They see it at FedEx, though. So, why this should be my problem I don't know.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Char-Broil Signature TRU-IR Burner Cabinet 525 Gas Grill - I ordered a grill on 7-25-17 and it was supposed to arrive by 8-2-17. I tried getting tracking information but their tracking link didn't work. I had to call JET and they emailed me a direct link to ESTES where I could view it. 8-2-17 came and gone, no call from the shipping company or delivery. I checked the tracking info and it said it was in the city where I live. 8-8-17 I checked it again wondering why it hadn't been delivered. Now it is in another city 80 miles away.

I called JET and they got ahold of ESTES and got it straightened out. 8-9-17 I called JET and told them I just wanted to cancel the order because I am pissed by now, the time had come and gone for me to use the grill. 30 minutes later I got a call from Cross Country Carriers and said the grill was back in my city and they were going to deliver it 8-10-17. I called JET back and said I would accept it. 8-10 Cross Country calls me and says they have my grill on the dock but it's not a grill, it's a PLAY SET, and they are going to refuse it because it's the wrong product JET sent. By now I'm furious.

I called JET again! I told them what happened and I said I think they should make this right with me and ship me a grill overnight. They said they have no way to ship it overnight, and they will just refund me my money. No apology, no compensation of any sort and they weren't even trying to make this right with me... I will NEVER use JET again, I would definitely recommend AMAZON even if they are a little more expensive, you will not have the problems you do with JET.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2017

I ordered 4 trail cams, each with an SD card. When they arrived they each lacked an SD card. In order to use them, I purchased SD cards locally. I contacted SD cards and was offered 10% coupon to use on Jet for a future order. This was worth 1/2 the cost of the SD cards. I declined. Next I was asked to provide a picture of the receipt. I did. Rather than reimburse the cost of 4 cards, they offered to reimburse the cost of 1. I declined. Now I am sitting here 7 emails later, doing it all over again. The items purchased are still listed on Jet.com as having SD cards. The packaging on each camera is clearly marked: Does not contain batteries, Does not contain SD cards. This is my last order from them. They have marked the case as "partially refunded".

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

Going to run in the bull run in Pamplona has always been a dream of my boyfriend's. Unfortunately, he now has bad knees and a bad heart so we were very excited to find this site where we could book balcony space for an hour to watch the bull run safely from above. We booked our hotel room and 3 days of balcony use through pamplonaman.com. Michael **, the owner only offered us the option of wiring him the funds for the hotel room and balcony space rental. We should have insisted on using a credit card. We wired the funds. It seemed like once we did Michael ** was not as quick to reply to our messages.

We arrived in Pamplona. Our hotel was as promised. The next morning we went to our first assigned balcony which was as promised. The next morning we went to our next assigned balcony and waited for a very long time as other balcony groups went in. No one came down to get us. Finally, another person that had been assigned the same balcony said he just received an email stating that all monies had been refunded and our balconies were canceled. At this point, it was too late for us to get another balcony and impossible to get a spot to watch the bull run. This was on July 7th. It is now August and we have not received a refund of the $400 that we paid for the 2 days of balcony space. Michael ** is not answering our emails. While writing a review on TripAdvisor I realized that Pamplona Man aka Michael **'s reviews appear to be fake threads created by fake profiles. He also has a site called sanfermintravelcentral.com

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I found myself nervous when placing my first order with Jet.com. The negative reviews pushed me away. I do realize that some negative reviews come from customers disgruntled for a variety of reasons. I also realize that some good reviews come from paid reviewers. Nonetheless, the prices reeled me in, and I placed my order. I was quite pleased when I got an email that let me know my large order had already shipped. My order arrived on my doorstep, lickety split. I smiled when I saw the pretty purple boxes, too. I rate the accuracy and speed of my first delivery from Jet.com as 5 stars. We will see how my next order goes. Stay tuned.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I purchased a rug that it pieced together. I tried to return it but was too big and didn't fit in the plastic wrap. I asked if I can email a picture of the defect instead of mailing but the said I have to return this one and purchase more plastic wrap.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Jet.com has excellent community services, excellent customer services. They ship very fast, and it is always packaged up very nicely. If you have any questions, you can call them and they will be most helpful. They are friendly and very positive. If there is a problem, they are there to help rectify the situation immediately. I love shopping at Jet.com.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I ordered a walker for my Mom and it was damaged upon receipt. Jet.com used FedEx for shipping and the 2 companies gave me contradictory information on how to return the product. FedEx picked it up and then said I have to have a letter from Jet relinquishing rights to a refund to get my refund. Jet says they will not give me a letter and that I should go to the FedEx warehouse to pick up the walker and then return it to Jet. I find this UNBELIEVABLE and am out $60 for the walker. The coordination between Jet and its shippers is very poor. I have never experienced this level of difficulty with a return and will always buy from Amazon going forward.

Original review: July 22, 2017

I thought in this day and age of online shopping, I would never have to experience what I have in the last month! I have had this moonlight fire pit table now for a tad over 2 months! That is it! On the second month the material underneath the glass decides to crack. As if a stress crack! It has been hell working with this company to return it as I was led to believe on and off for 3 weeks they would! I spent just under $1400 to have to deal with this!

I will never ever order another thing from this shyster of a company again! Extremely unprofessional and uncaring about customer satisfaction! They would rather have an unhappy customer than solve an issue! I have learned a hard lesson to not order a big ticket item from an online company I have never heard of! I should have stuck with Amazon or Costco! I trust them completely! You will do yourself a favor and stay away from this company that has no ethics and pretends to care!!! They don't! My fault for trusting, which I am guilty of!

Original review: July 22, 2017

I purchased some wood cleaner along with two riding toys through Jet.com. The riding toys came separately and were fine. The wood cleaner came in a separate box, which I set on a bench inside my entrance. The next day, I went to open the box and noticed it appeared to be leaking. Sure enough, it had leaked through the box and stained my white entry bench with light purple along with some slight warping. I contacted customer service via email and asked for a refund and $60 - the cost of the damaged IKEA entry bench. I sent pictures of the box and the bench. I was given a refund for the offending item ($3.71) and told that was all they could do.

I asked to speak to a manager. The manager emailed me and said she could send me paint to touch it up (if you know IKEA furniture, you know that doesn't work). I replied again. I thanked them for their quick responses and expressed my frustration that a $3 item led to $60 damage. I said I would not shop at Jet.com again, and I thanked them for their time. I received one final email that offered to deactivate my account for me. I found this to be insulting and rude. I did not insult in my emails or use inappropriate language, but I was treated like a problem and not a customer. Needless to say, I told them yes, they could deactivate my account. Pictures below.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Ordered an Adirondack chair. Paid for it. Got an email stating they received the order. Another email the next day stating it was sent. Would arrive between 7-17 -7-20. Another email asking if we received the shipment. Emailed them and told them we didn't receive it yet. Was told if it wasn't here by 7-21 to let them know. Then another email stating they were processing our refund. Didn't ask for a refund. Called and was told it was not in stock. What's up with that. Don't understand why they tell you they shipped it when they didn't. Not good. Won't shop there again and word of mouth is great advertise mentioned. "Don’t do what they say".

Original review: July 20, 2017

I ordered a Spinal Solutions mattress with box springs and the delivery person stuck his finger right through the box springs product to carry the box so I returned the two boxes so I could get a refund and order a new product immediately, and for some odd reason it takes fourteen days to refund the money. So I am stuck without a mattress to sleep on with a bad back - isn't that nice for about a month thanks to Jet.com. Jet.com can take your money in one minute, but can't return your money for two weeks - talk about disrespect!!!

Original review: July 19, 2017

I order components for our company and rely on the communication regarding tracking and delivery - So I know when I need to be available to receive it; So I can make sure it gets to the customer when they need it. Jet sends an email, "Items from your Jet order have shipped" with a "scheduled to arrive" date. If I track the number, it doesn't register in the system... for 4 days. The delivery date has come and gone. Now it says shipped out on the day it was supposed to be delivered! I called to ask them what happened?

This is a default email they send... They thought it would go out, but the shipping changed. Yet there is no updated email, no updated information on their site, no tracking, no communication whatsoever. Their response? Well it's within the shipping window... Let's see if it actually shows up on that last day! At least Amazon says if there's a delay, they can't meet the deadline, SOMETHING!!! Horrible system! Amateurs in this business... DO NOT RELY ON THEM!!!

Original review: July 19, 2017
    I usually do my monthly grocery shopping online because I am disabled and homebound. We just got our next delivery of frozen food, ice cream that we were looking forward to. I keep giving Jet a chance, but not sure why. I have had food delivered for years from other companies and NEVER once have I had as many issues. We refused the box as it was completely crushed and falling apart. The FedEx driver acted like we were putting him out by refusing the damaged box.

I usually do my monthly grocery shopping online because I am disabled and homebound. Jet currently has our hands tied because they are the only company I have found that delivers milk and other fresh items. But they are quickly making so I will go without. They refund quickly, but ordering from them is not so I can get a quick refund. They have done nothing to keep me as a customer except offer a credit to continue to shop. No more, I am finished.

Jet.com Company Information