Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.70/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Jet.com Reviews

Original review: June 9, 2019

I have been ordering from Jet for several years. I'm a disabled veteran with PTSD and leaving the house is difficult for me. When shopping online became a thing it made my life a lot easier. When I first started ordering from Jet I got free shipping. Of course, that was just a tease and it soon went to a minimum order of $35 before you got free shipping. Not a big deal, my orders are usually quite a bit more than that. While placing my most recent order I noticed that the minimum has gone up to $49! Is this how they treat loyal customers?

I appreciate the fact that they use UPS for shipping. I am rural and we have a community mailbox. Being on oxygen and with mobility issues, it is very difficult for me to get to that mail center. For this reason, I am only able to collect my mail once a week or so. USPS is very uncooperative and unsympathetic. When I order from Jet.com my packages are delivered directly to my front door, most of the time, within 2 days.

Original review: April 30, 2019

I ordered 4 bottles of a brand of Soy Sauce that was not found much online and too far for me to drive to find it. Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce. Now here's the Amazing part. Price and shipping cost was very good, shipping time was fast (1 day) and packaging was superb. Add all this together and it was Amazing. Blows away my shopping experience at Amazon. And so impressed that this is my 1st review ever like this and I have been online a very long time. Thank you Jet.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I made a purchase with Jet on 12/5/18. I was leery due to the negative reviews I had read. Well I received an email from Jet stating my package would be guaranteed to arrive by 12/13/18. Well, I get an email today that informed me my purchase will arrive today 12/7/18! WOW! I’m very happy! Not to mention the shipping box is in perfect condition! Thanks Jet!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

Just had an absolutely abysmal experience using Jet for our grocery shopping. We did a large order which ended up being 9 boxes delivered. The delivery person left all 9 boxes in the lobby of our building, even though I was home in my apartment ready to receive the shipment, so I had to lug 9 boxes upstairs to bring them in. To make matters worse, I received NO notification that the boxes, which contained perishable items, were even there!! I got a text from my neighbor saying that I had 9 boxes waiting for me in the lobby.

Lastly, they packed a loaf of bread next to a large container of juice so of course that got mashed. Meanwhile, a small cardboard box of Splenda got at least 3 layers of packaging protection. Where’s the logic in that?? When I complained to customer service, they only gave me a partial refund instead of a full refund. WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EVER!!!! Save your money people, use another service instead of this trash.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I placed an order for my daughter for her birthday a week and a half beforehand. They told me the product would arrive on the 13th. On the morning of the 13th - the day the order should have arrived they contact me to tell me it's delayed. They won't tell me how long it's delayed and they won't let me cancel. Who knows when I get it but it won't arrive in time for a birthday or before she moves to a new city. In the dark with no explanation and now I have to have the items shipped to me and then I have to return them, a complete waste of time, money and bad for the environment. Super Frustrating! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

Original review: April 2, 2019

I ordered a purse and didn’t receive it a month later... I emailed their customer service, they cancelled my order after one day later of expected arrival and listed that purse at higher price. It’s my first and last time shopping on Jet. Super disappointing.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I've been doing business with Jet since the company's inception. Of late, there have been numerous problems. Chief among them is my account keeps freezing me out. When I tried to log in, it said I needed a new password. When I attempted to change my password, it wouldn't work- Each time it sent me back to the original page to change my password, but would not actually do it. Frustrated, I called customer service. The young man who answered could have cared less about my problem. He kept sending me another link to change my password, and each time, it did not work. To wit, he said there's nothing more we can do. So, I asked to speak to a manager. He put me on hold for a while and then came back to say, "There is nothing we can do to help." Didn't even offer to take my order over the phone. I told him I would not be doing business with Jet again, which didn't seem to faze this customer service rep in the least.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered 12 1.5L bottles of Volvic water from Jet. The FedEx shipment reached New Jersey (I live in New York) and then was reported damaged and returned to a facility in Texas. Three days later, what was supposed to be a replacement order arrived at my building. The box was split and partially repaired with tape. Two of the bottles were damaged. A special label was pasted in two places on the outside of the box, printed in red: "FedEx Ground Sortation Assist Cover Label Apply over the customer bar code which may cause scanning conflicts. Remove label before delivering package to recipient." Under these labels was a Walmart shipping label. Jet offered me a $5.70 refund for the damaged bottles, but they did not offer me the option of receiving replacements. This is the third time there has been a problem with cases of spring water shipped via FedEx from Walmart.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I ordered perfume from Jet.com. The item the sent me wasn’t the item pictured, wasn't authentic, and smelled like alcohol. They then tried to email me the item was authentic. Dishonest company that sells fake items. Never again!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

For the tenth time, a bunch of items that I really needed were dropped from my order just minutes after I ordered it. Why does the website not know that they are out of stock but the Jet verification process can drop half the stuff from my order in just a few minutes, you ask? I have no idea, I think just to upset people that spent 2 hours figuring out their groceries and bills? If you do macros, forget it - they will ruin your life every week easily.

On top of that, this week they sent me a quick note that my delivery would be late "1-2 days"... Seems reasonable right? Since I ordered it for Sunday when I would be home all day and now I get to play the fun game with my neighbors called "who will steal my groceries while I'm at work today." When I called to chat with someone, they were unable to help at all. They basically said that Jet gets my money and I get to wait for my groceries for days. Do they care if I starve? No sir!! As long as Walmart gets their money, all is right with the world.

Jet.com Company Information