2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.72/5

Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Jet.com Reviews

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I have ordered from Jet.com for years and got the water that I like as sometimes it's out in the stores or just because I don't feel up to running to the stores. Well I was thinking on ordering some more of my Propel Water, Kiwi Strawberry, 16.9 Fl Oz, 12 Ct (Pack of 12) and have noticed the price went from $7.01 to $22. They use to be cheaper at Jet than in the stores. Now it's more than 2x more than running to the store and grabbing them myself so I think Jet officially lost a customer :(.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

I have ordered from Jet for a couple years now, but I'm done as of yesterday. I have had issues with jet from broken items to sending wrong items, but they were very good about sending me replacements. I had ordered cat food one time and they sent me a bag of dog food. I called jet. They told to me I can keep the dog food or donate it and they will send out what I ordered. I donated the dog food to a shelter. All good! WELL I ordered KING SIZE blankets for my kids for Christmas. I wrapped them all. My daughter opened hers early because she had to get back home and when she took the blanket out she said, "What size did you get?" I told her a king and lo and behold they sent a twin. All six of the king size blankets were twin.

I called jet and he said, "Well return them and we will refund your money." Now mind you these are Christmas presents. I said, "How hard is it to send what the person ordered?" He told me, "Why didnt you ck the size," when I received it? First of all they were all in a gray bag. I didnt open the bag till I wrapped them. Maybe jet needs to have their distributors check the order before shipping. They did end up refunding my money, they said I can keep the blankets (which I'm donating) but now if jet sends me the wrong item again I have to return item before they refund me. I will never order from jet again. It's not the consumers' fault that they receive the wrong product. DO NOT USE JET.COM.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2019

Just had an absolutely abysmal experience using Jet for our grocery shopping. We did a large order which ended up being 9 boxes delivered. The delivery person left all 9 boxes in the lobby of our building, even though I was home in my apartment ready to receive the shipment, so I had to lug 9 boxes upstairs to bring them in. To make matters worse, I received NO notification that the boxes, which contained perishable items, were even there!! I got a text from my neighbor saying that I had 9 boxes waiting for me in the lobby.

Lastly, they packed a loaf of bread next to a large container of juice so of course that got mashed. Meanwhile, a small cardboard box of Splenda got at least 3 layers of packaging protection. Where’s the logic in that?? When I complained to customer service, they only gave me a partial refund instead of a full refund. WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EVER!!!! Save your money people, use another service instead of this trash.

Original review: June 9, 2019

I have been ordering from Jet for several years. I'm a disabled veteran with PTSD and leaving the house is difficult for me. When shopping online became a thing it made my life a lot easier. When I first started ordering from Jet I got free shipping. Of course, that was just a tease and it soon went to a minimum order of $35 before you got free shipping. Not a big deal, my orders are usually quite a bit more than that. While placing my most recent order I noticed that the minimum has gone up to $49! Is this how they treat loyal customers?

I appreciate the fact that they use UPS for shipping. I am rural and we have a community mailbox. Being on oxygen and with mobility issues, it is very difficult for me to get to that mail center. For this reason, I am only able to collect my mail once a week or so. USPS is very uncooperative and unsympathetic. When I order from Jet.com my packages are delivered directly to my front door, most of the time, within 2 days.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I placed an order for my daughter for her birthday a week and a half beforehand. They told me the product would arrive on the 13th. On the morning of the 13th - the day the order should have arrived they contact me to tell me it's delayed. They won't tell me how long it's delayed and they won't let me cancel. Who knows when I get it but it won't arrive in time for a birthday or before she moves to a new city. In the dark with no explanation and now I have to have the items shipped to me and then I have to return them, a complete waste of time, money and bad for the environment. Super Frustrating! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

Original review: April 30, 2019

I ordered 4 bottles of a brand of Soy Sauce that was not found much online and too far for me to drive to find it. Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce. Now here's the Amazing part. Price and shipping cost was very good, shipping time was fast (1 day) and packaging was superb. Add all this together and it was Amazing. Blows away my shopping experience at Amazon. And so impressed that this is my 1st review ever like this and I have been online a very long time. Thank you Jet.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I ordered a purse and didn’t receive it a month later... I emailed their customer service, they cancelled my order after one day later of expected arrival and listed that purse at higher price. It’s my first and last time shopping on Jet. Super disappointing.

Original review: March 10, 2019

I've been doing business with Jet since the company's inception. Of late, there have been numerous problems. Chief among them is my account keeps freezing me out. When I tried to log in, it said I needed a new password. When I attempted to change my password, it wouldn't work- Each time it sent me back to the original page to change my password, but would not actually do it. Frustrated, I called customer service. The young man who answered could have cared less about my problem. He kept sending me another link to change my password, and each time, it did not work. To wit, he said there's nothing more we can do. So, I asked to speak to a manager. He put me on hold for a while and then came back to say, "There is nothing we can do to help." Didn't even offer to take my order over the phone. I told him I would not be doing business with Jet again, which didn't seem to faze this customer service rep in the least.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered 12 1.5L bottles of Volvic water from Jet. The FedEx shipment reached New Jersey (I live in New York) and then was reported damaged and returned to a facility in Texas. Three days later, what was supposed to be a replacement order arrived at my building. The box was split and partially repaired with tape. Two of the bottles were damaged. A special label was pasted in two places on the outside of the box, printed in red: "FedEx Ground Sortation Assist Cover Label Apply over the customer bar code which may cause scanning conflicts. Remove label before delivering package to recipient." Under these labels was a Walmart shipping label. Jet offered me a $5.70 refund for the damaged bottles, but they did not offer me the option of receiving replacements. This is the third time there has been a problem with cases of spring water shipped via FedEx from Walmart.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I ordered perfume from Jet.com. The item the sent me wasn’t the item pictured, wasn't authentic, and smelled like alcohol. They then tried to email me the item was authentic. Dishonest company that sells fake items. Never again!

Not sure about Jet.com?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Deal Websites for you.

Jet.com Company Information