Jet.com

Compare Deal Websites

Research top Deal Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

The item was not shipped days after order was placed. Then it was shipped with direct signature requirement for something less than $150. Customer service would not remove direct signature requirement. It is totally a waste of time to deal with Jet.com.

Loved shopping on Jet… until I bought an expensive appliance from them. Everything was going good when I bought it. From the ordering down to the fast delivery. Opened it up, plugged it in and it worked great, for 2months, then it just stopped. Called Jet.com and they told me to call the manufacturer. When I did they told me that Jet was not an authorized seller so the warranty was exempt. Called Jet and they said, "sorry that is our policy." So I read the terms of use and did some research and sure enough all WARRANTIES are VOID when shopping with JET.COM.

They took my money for some subwoofers. Then waited 3 days later to tell me it was not in stock. When I was online it was there. Then I have to wait 3-10 business days to get my money. Waste of time and money.

The customer service is crazy. I received a broken couch they want me to make a return then hopefully the couches that I order is still in stock. How is that for pleasing your customers. This is my first time shopping with Jet and this would be my last. I am going to every site to express how I feel and also how the customer service is. I spoke to Team leader Alex which gave me the wrong corporate number and also a supervisor by the name of Robert who couldn't even help me. I am very upset with my purchase.

I had went to Jet because the prices were unbeatable for the products I needed. I ordered a quantity of 3. The packaged shipped but judging by the weight of the package via FedEx I knew there was an issue. I only received 2 of the item. I then contacted their customer service and it took them a week to get a hold of this "merchant", in that weeks period I heard various excuses such as "we contacted them and it is getting taken care of" then it was "we couldn't reach them by phone, so an e-mail was sent". Just absolute run around service. I finally received shipping confirmation and again the weight of the package seemed off, so I waited. When I finally received it, it was in fact the wrong item and did not even match the other two. At this point I called and shipped them back for a full refund. And again I am getting ran around and still after 2 weeks have not seen my money. With this experience I will not be ordering from them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

I made my first order at Jet because I had the 15% off coupon - so I made a doozy of an order totaling $64. They charged my debit card off the bat... Woke up and checked my bank records, they charged me 2 more times different amounts. When I called to identify the issue and get my money back I was informed they charge you the total first as a "pre-authorization" then they charge you for the items that ship as they ship and EVENTUALLY the pre-authorization amount "drops off." Yes they used that term for the accounting they use. At least with Amazon, Ebay and Walmart you are charged ONCE. Regardless if when your items ship.

I spoke to a manager, I emailed to complain and I suggested they make their customers aware of the accounting practice they use because most people are comparison shopping and only expect to be charged the one time (like with the other sites I have mentioned). I was absolutely appalled at their responses. While their computerized waiting system is cool it does NOT make up for double charging.

I order a pair of work boots and upon arrival, Jet sent the wrong pair of boots. I called customer service and they refused to admit to the mistake and wouldn't help me with the exchange that they messed up on. I will do all my shopping at Amazon.com for now on especially because my order is always accurate with Amazon.

Their shipping is very fast but I would rather wait an extra day to receive my products and get a lower price. Their prices are too high. They have a good Website that is easy to use. I like the discounts that build as you add products but the starting price is too high. All of the products that I have ordered arrived in very good shape and were all as described. There has been no reason to return anything.

The customer service was very nice. The product I bought came on time as well. The product came in good condition and I had no problems whatsoever. I am more likely to use this service again. I had absolutely nothing to complain nor to be in concern. The experience I've had I only had to make one return, but that was due to changing my mind about wanting the product. I had no problems, it was easy. I got my money back quicker than expected as well!!

It's not bad for a wholesale retailer. I'd almost prefer actually purchasing items in store, because I like to browse. I like to be able to inspect the item better. After being on the site a few times it gets easier to navigate. It's fairly simple to check out and browse.

I enjoyed my experience while in-line shopping there. I have been able to get some really great deals from them. Based on the cost versus the quality of the items I would say that I received pretty good value. Extremely easy to use. Even for a first timer like me. I was able to search for items, read descriptions, add them to cart, review cart, and checkout fairly quickly.

Placed order completely on line. Price was right, delivery was on time and purchase was what I expected. My experience was exactly as expressed in their pitch. The price was right and delivery arrived as was expected. Price was reduced as I upped the quantity of my order. Enjoy shopping online. Where I live the closest shopping center is at least 30 drive away. I do not Drive. The ease of ordering on Jet makes my life easier. My purchase was exactly as ordered and what I expected.

It was easy to find the product and checkout went smoothly and had no problems whatsoever on the website. And I didn't need to talk to customer service directly. The prices were competitive and products are worth what they cost and they worked like they should and are lasting. The website worked well and had no problems. It was easy to find the products that I was looking for. Everything is marked clearly on the website. It was just a matter of clicking to get the product in the cart and then to the checkout.

A return was efficiently processed to my satisfaction but have since compared prices on other items and find jet.com to be more expensive on almost everything I have checked. Prices are higher than at Amazon on almost everything I have compared which leads to general dissatisfaction with jet.com so far although I will continue to periodically compare pricing on items I intend to purchase. I found the site easy to maneuver and easy to find the items I wanted to purchase. The first purchase I made was easy to complete and although I later realized I overpaid for the item, I had no problems with functionality of any aspect of shopping jet.com. My return was handled efficiently, accurately, and promptly and had no issues with the process. Due to that I will continue to periodically visit the site to compare pricing and consider making a purchase.

The customer service is awesome and has always been extremely helpful in helping me and answering any questions I may have. They are polite, in the know and very respectful towards me. Jet has the best value for their items that I have ever seen. I would definitely recommend them for those on a tight budget or to anyone for that matter. Jet has a very very easy to use mobile app, very easy to set up and use. Their website is also set up very simple and easy to use, even for beginners. Easy to browse and buy. I'd definitely recommend them.

Great customer service, very helpful, very friendly, and I would more than definitely recommend this website! Packages come early or on time and are packaged nicely! Low prices and can't be beat! Value is amazing, their products are just as described and come in the mail same as pictured! I recommend this website to everyone I know! Very easy website to use, so easy it is self explanatory! Just about any person of age could use this website! Very satisfied by how easy it is to use. I've never had to return anything! But as good as customer service is, I'd say their return process is just as great as the website! Highly recommend this website to everyone I know!

I was able to search for the product I was looking for easily. The site was not slow or cumbersome to use. I was able to easily find what I needed, added it to my cart and made the purchase quickly. Delivery was exactly as promised and the product arrived without any issues. I would say I was happy with the experience. The product was a good value. I found it on multiple sites for more money but on Jet it was less. Plus shipping was reasonable so it helped me save money. Site was easy to use navigate through. No issues were encountered and I would recommend using it. Plus, you can easily find what you are looking for by simply using their search bar.

My customer service experience is great. The representative was so helpful and friendly. She listened to my questions/complaints patiently. I am happy with this retailer. Not only I get discount on the products I want, I also get my products within a few days which is faster than I expected. The website is really easy to use, really easy to find what I want to get and I actually get something that I didn't think of buying beforehand.

Fast shipping and good communication after the purchase. Site felt secure and product arrived well packaged. I would shop there again for a variety of items. I liked the optional get a cheaper price if you don't do free returns or use a debit card. They also had a promotional code which made an already good price a better deal. The site was a little hard to find what I wanted and a bit disorganized but overall I could find what I needed after a bit of poking around. I liked the option of free returns.

The customer service was always available to answer any questions when purchasing a product. Always great customer service. The website was easy to view on either desktop or mobile phone. They provide best prices and customer service. Great products. Website is easily accessible through mobile and laptop. Provides best prices. Great price and quality. Interesting and lovingly. The products on the website are great. Website can be viewed through mobile and laptop. Easy to return products. Even allows you to talk to the return department through the website. Easy access through the website. Interesting and exciting.

They responded to my emails on time on a timely matter when I asked about why my order hasn't arrived in the mail yet. I would like to use jet.com again to buy stuff. I also like their deals they have.

I never had any trouble while ordering from Jet.com. Everything was very self-explanatory. It was very clear how to get help if I needed it, though. The prices were fair and reasonable. They were cheaper than going to the store and it was faster to do. I liked it. I would use it again any day over going to the store. It was easy to use. Everything was very well labeled and it was clear how to find what I needed. It was way easier than going to the store.

The customer service was great. They were very helpful and I was not on the phone with them very long at all. Once I told them what was wrong they were very happy to help me with my situation. I rated them very good because that was what they were. I wish every company had a customer service like this company. I had no problem with them and will continue to do business with them in the future.

The site was very easy to use. Just look for what you want, put in your information and that was pretty much it. I wish every site I went to worked like this but unfortunately they don't. The return process was great. I had a product that I needed to return and the process went well. I didn't get any headache from doing it. They were friendly when I called and got my money back.

I didn't get any issues with shopping or shipping. Very comfortable and easy to shop. I would recommend website to all my friends. I would rate 5 for that website. Easy to access and prices are cheap when compared to all other websites.

The products came good and I really love it. It came very early as on what I've expected. They are nice and trusted online site to shop. I am recommending this to my family, friend and coworkers. I really love this site! They are trusted brand and I really love to shop then again and again.

I really like the site. They have a lot of stuff & for good prices and the more you buy the more you save. It was real easy and real simple to use. I really don't remember that much because it's been awhile since I last used. They make it easy.

No issue with order and got order quickly via shipping. They carry items I can't find elsewhere. The value is high because the item is hard to find and was at a reasonable price. Vast selection of products to choose from and reasonable shipping times. Was easy to find what I was looking for and the size variations available of the product. Site was easy to navigate and search and fill out info on. I would definitely go back to them for a hard to find item. This is the only website I know of that carries the product I purchased and in a big enough bottle.

Jet.com Company Profile