Jet.com

Compare Deal Websites

Research top Deal Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered a 5 lb bucket of insecticide dust from a supplier through Jet.com. It cost me $112. FedEx said they had the wrong address and they returned it. I ordered it July 19, was supposed to get by July 26 at the latest. I called them on July 25 when I got the delivery exception notice from FedEx. I have made numerous calls since. Today, August 11, they are telling me they have to call the supplier because they don't think FedEx has sent the stuff back yet. They see it at FedEx, though. So, why this should be my problem I don't know.

Char-Broil Signature TRU-IR Burner Cabinet 525 Gas Grill - I ordered a grill on 7-25-17 and it was supposed to arrive by 8-2-17. I tried getting tracking information but their tracking link didn't work. I had to call JET and they emailed me a direct link to ESTES where I could view it. 8-2-17 came and gone, no call from the shipping company or delivery. I checked the tracking info and it said it was in the city where I live. 8-8-17 I checked it again wondering why it hadn't been delivered. Now it is in another city 80 miles away.

I called JET and they got ahold of ESTES and got it straightened out. 8-9-17 I called JET and told them I just wanted to cancel the order because I am pissed by now, the time had come and gone for me to use the grill. 30 minutes later I got a call from Cross Country Carriers and said the grill was back in my city and they were going to deliver it 8-10-17. I called JET back and said I would accept it. 8-10 Cross Country calls me and says they have my grill on the dock but it's not a grill, it's a PLAY SET, and they are going to refuse it because it's the wrong product JET sent. By now I'm furious.

I called JET again! I told them what happened and I said I think they should make this right with me and ship me a grill overnight. They said they have no way to ship it overnight, and they will just refund me my money. No apology, no compensation of any sort and they weren't even trying to make this right with me... I will NEVER use JET again, I would definitely recommend AMAZON even if they are a little more expensive, you will not have the problems you do with JET.

I ordered 4 trail cams, each with an SD card. When they arrived they each lacked an SD card. In order to use them, I purchased SD cards locally. I contacted SD cards and was offered 10% coupon to use on Jet for a future order. This was worth 1/2 the cost of the SD cards. I declined. Next I was asked to provide a picture of the receipt. I did. Rather than reimburse the cost of 4 cards, they offered to reimburse the cost of 1. I declined. Now I am sitting here 7 emails later, doing it all over again. The items purchased are still listed on Jet.com as having SD cards. The packaging on each camera is clearly marked: Does not contain batteries, Does not contain SD cards. This is my last order from them. They have marked the case as "partially refunded".

Going to run in the bull run in Pamplona has always been a dream of my boyfriend's. Unfortunately, he now has bad knees and a bad heart so we were very excited to find this site where we could book balcony space for an hour to watch the bull run safely from above. We booked our hotel room and 3 days of balcony use through pamplonaman.com. Michael **, the owner only offered us the option of wiring him the funds for the hotel room and balcony space rental. We should have insisted on using a credit card. We wired the funds. It seemed like once we did Michael ** was not as quick to reply to our messages.

We arrived in Pamplona. Our hotel was as promised. The next morning we went to our first assigned balcony which was as promised. The next morning we went to our next assigned balcony and waited for a very long time as other balcony groups went in. No one came down to get us. Finally, another person that had been assigned the same balcony said he just received an email stating that all monies had been refunded and our balconies were canceled. At this point, it was too late for us to get another balcony and impossible to get a spot to watch the bull run. This was on July 7th. It is now August and we have not received a refund of the $400 that we paid for the 2 days of balcony space. Michael ** is not answering our emails. While writing a review on TripAdvisor I realized that Pamplona Man aka Michael **'s reviews appear to be fake threads created by fake profiles. He also has a site called sanfermintravelcentral.com

I found myself nervous when placing my first order with Jet.com. The negative reviews pushed me away. I do realize that some negative reviews come from customers disgruntled for a variety of reasons. I also realize that some good reviews come from paid reviewers. Nonetheless, the prices reeled me in, and I placed my order. I was quite pleased when I got an email that let me know my large order had already shipped. My order arrived on my doorstep, lickety split. I smiled when I saw the pretty purple boxes, too. I rate the accuracy and speed of my first delivery from Jet.com as 5 stars. We will see how my next order goes. Stay tuned.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

I purchased a rug that it pieced together. I tried to return it but was too big and didn't fit in the plastic wrap. I asked if I can email a picture of the defect instead of mailing but the said I have to return this one and purchase more plastic wrap.

I ordered a walker for my Mom and it was damaged upon receipt. Jet.com used FedEx for shipping and the 2 companies gave me contradictory information on how to return the product. FedEx picked it up and then said I have to have a letter from Jet relinquishing rights to a refund to get my refund. Jet says they will not give me a letter and that I should go to the FedEx warehouse to pick up the walker and then return it to Jet. I find this UNBELIEVABLE and am out $60 for the walker. The coordination between Jet and its shippers is very poor. I have never experienced this level of difficulty with a return and will always buy from Amazon going forward.

I thought in this day and age of online shopping, I would never have to experience what I have in the last month! I have had this moonlight fire pit table now for a tad over 2 months! That is it! On the second month the material underneath the glass decides to crack. As if a stress crack! It has been hell working with this company to return it as I was led to believe on and off for 3 weeks they would! I spent just under $1400 to have to deal with this!

I will never ever order another thing from this shyster of a company again! Extremely unprofessional and uncaring about customer satisfaction! They would rather have an unhappy customer than solve an issue! I have learned a hard lesson to not order a big ticket item from an online company I have never heard of! I should have stuck with Amazon or Costco! I trust them completely! You will do yourself a favor and stay away from this company that has no ethics and pretends to care!!! They don't! My fault for trusting, which I am guilty of!

I purchased some wood cleaner along with two riding toys through Jet.com. The riding toys came separately and were fine. The wood cleaner came in a separate box, which I set on a bench inside my entrance. The next day, I went to open the box and noticed it appeared to be leaking. Sure enough, it had leaked through the box and stained my white entry bench with light purple along with some slight warping. I contacted customer service via email and asked for a refund and $60 - the cost of the damaged IKEA entry bench. I sent pictures of the box and the bench. I was given a refund for the offending item ($3.71) and told that was all they could do.

I asked to speak to a manager. The manager emailed me and said she could send me paint to touch it up (if you know IKEA furniture, you know that doesn't work). I replied again. I thanked them for their quick responses and expressed my frustration that a $3 item led to $60 damage. I said I would not shop at Jet.com again, and I thanked them for their time. I received one final email that offered to deactivate my account for me. I found this to be insulting and rude. I did not insult in my emails or use inappropriate language, but I was treated like a problem and not a customer. Needless to say, I told them yes, they could deactivate my account. Pictures below.

Ordered an Adirondack chair. Paid for it. Got an email stating they received the order. Another email the next day stating it was sent. Would arrive between 7-17 -7-20. Another email asking if we received the shipment. Emailed them and told them we didn't receive it yet. Was told if it wasn't here by 7-21 to let them know. Then another email stating they were processing our refund. Didn't ask for a refund. Called and was told it was not in stock. What's up with that. Don't understand why they tell you they shipped it when they didn't. Not good. Won't shop there again and word of mouth is great advertise mentioned. "Don’t do what they say".

I ordered a Spinal Solutions mattress with box springs and the delivery person stuck his finger right through the box springs product to carry the box so I returned the two boxes so I could get a refund and order a new product immediately, and for some odd reason it takes fourteen days to refund the money. So I am stuck without a mattress to sleep on with a bad back - isn't that nice for about a month thanks to Jet.com. Jet.com can take your money in one minute, but can't return your money for two weeks - talk about disrespect!!!

I order components for our company and rely on the communication regarding tracking and delivery - So I know when I need to be available to receive it; So I can make sure it gets to the customer when they need it. Jet sends an email, "Items from your Jet order have shipped" with a "scheduled to arrive" date. If I track the number, it doesn't register in the system... for 4 days. The delivery date has come and gone. Now it says shipped out on the day it was supposed to be delivered! I called to ask them what happened?

This is a default email they send... They thought it would go out, but the shipping changed. Yet there is no updated email, no updated information on their site, no tracking, no communication whatsoever. Their response? Well it's within the shipping window... Let's see if it actually shows up on that last day! At least Amazon says if there's a delay, they can't meet the deadline, SOMETHING!!! Horrible system! Amateurs in this business... DO NOT RELY ON THEM!!!

I usually do my monthly grocery shopping online because I am disabled and homebound. We just got our next delivery of frozen food, ice cream that we were looking forward to. I keep giving Jet a chance, but not sure why. I have had food delivered for years from other companies and NEVER once have I had as many issues. We refused the box as it was completely crushed and falling apart. The FedEx driver acted like we were putting him out by refusing the damaged box.

I usually do my monthly grocery shopping online because I am disabled and homebound. Jet currently has our hands tied because they are the only company I have found that delivers milk and other fresh items. But they are quickly making so I will go without. They refund quickly, but ordering from them is not so I can get a quick refund. They have done nothing to keep me as a customer except offer a credit to continue to shop. No more, I am finished.

I was ordering something for my daughter, who lives at same address, and they cancelled the order. I am very insulted that they are calling me a liar, and suspending my account. Obviously an amateur business and needs LOTS of help with customer service. This upset me very much. I don't take being called a liar very lightly and my goal is to put them out of business.

I recently ordered a dresser from Jet.com. I had never used their site so I was a little nervous about ordering a large piece of furniture. Staff at Jet assured me via email that the item could be returned if unsatisfactory. So, I placed the order. It stated I would be contacted re: the delivery. The delivery week came and I still had not heard from the company, so I emailed them and was told the retailer would contact me. Meanwhile, I looked at the dresser on their site again and the price had TRIPLED! This made me nervous, but since my order had been placed and accepted at the previous price I waited to hear about the delivery. Today I received an e-mail CANCELLING my order with the explanation that their inventory was low and the order could not be fulfilled.

However, the dresser is still for sale on the site at the astronomical tripled price. So, despite numerous e-mails with Jet.com I have yet to get a solid answer as to why my order was cancelled for "low inventory" when it is still for sale on the site. I got numerous emails from their customer service staff, but everything was fluff-filled statements about how sorry they were, they understood the frustration, and wow, the price really did go up... there was no legitimate answer or actual responsibility for the situation. They completely reneged on the sale. I will never use this company ever again and recommend that nobody else does either.

It was my first time ordering from Jet.com and I ordered a $75.00 white corner desk. Shipping time was ok, but when I got home from work I was disappointed to find out that what was actually delivered was a cooler... I called them and they told me they would FedEx a label so I could return it. I would then be refunded upon their receiving the cooler, and they recommended I order another desk. Yeah no thanks... will not be ordering again.

I was impressed with the process and ease of ordering and being delivered groceries from Jet. It was easy and so convenient especially since I just had surgery and cannot get out to do it myself. Delivery was free and I got a discount on the groceries which actually was less than I would pay at the store if I would have went shopping. Thank you jet.com for being there. I think you were awesome.

I received a case of Bon-Ami cleanser and of the 12 cans in the case 8 of them were damaged, one to the point it was leaking a bit. I told Jet.com about it in an email message. Without asking, they refunded the price of the cleanser. Now that is service good enough to fix a problem!

I placed an order 6/18 with shipping for 6/21-6/26. By 6/28 I still didn't receive my order so I went online to track it. The tracking number provided was for an order from April that wasn't even mine. I called their help desk and was told someone would provide a new tracking number within 24 hours and that the item didn't even ship out until 6/23. Next day, still nothing regarding tracking. I sent several more emails and got nowhere. Finally I get an email that says they're processing my refund. I didn't request a refund. I emailed them again and was told the item is no longer available so they processed my refund. How is it no longer available when they said it shipped the Friday before? Terrible communication, terrible customer service. I ordered this item for a party July 2nd. It's now too late to find a replacement.

I have made multiple purchases with Jet and have never had a problem. They have shipped promptly with items in good shape. Jet beats price comparison as well, so I feel I'm getting the best deal on top of prompt quality service. I've never had a reason to return any items as they've done a great job first time every time for me.

Slow. The slowest shipping I've ever encountered. I will never order from Jet again. I'm still waiting on my order. I ordered early Friday morning. They didn't even create a label for shipping until Monday and then the item didn't actually get picked up 'til Tuesday. So for 5 days it sat in their warehouse before even leaving to make journey. Slow and unacceptable with today's shipping abilities.

I ordered my husband a shirt from Jet.com a little over a week ago, I wanted to give it to him for Father's Day. The jet.com website had a "recommended" date of arrival but that day has come and gone.... No shirt. When I click on the tracking number it says that my package has been in Illinois (I'm in Wi) for a week now. No help when I try to contact the company, I basically paid for a shirt that I may or may not get, I guess it'll be a surprise.

I have ordered from Jet.com at least once, sometimes twice every week for the past 6 months. It was awesome ~ Free shipping, order was there within 2 days, my favorite orders were saved! Great! Then I noticed... That 2 dollar juice I ordered 3 months ago is now 3.42. What the what?? I get prices go up, so I ordered anyway. And the next week that juice was over 4$!! And most of my items were almost doubled in prices. Around this time my mom let me know she finally jumped on the Jet bandwagon, and the prices were great! Did you know you can get cat litter for 7$?? Well, on MY account that exact same cat litter is 11.97. Hmmm... Way to go Jet, you pushed me right into the arms of Amazon.

I had ordered a few things from them before and everything was fine, I don't know if because they were bought out by Wal-Mart or what but the company has been horrendous to deal with since. So beyond frustrated. I had ordered a few things and apparently their listing was incorrect and they did not want to make it right. It took over 19 emails back and forth and the threat of filing a complaint with my credit card company to finally get them to make it right and even then it's still not what I would considered resolved but I'm tired of fighting about it. Customer service was incompetent, sarcastic and smart alecs! At this rate they will never be a threat to Amazon. After this encounter I will stick with purchasing from Amazon!

Placed and order on May 20, 2017. Called May 26 2017. Order still not processed. I asked for a refund and to cancel order. The customer care dept. said their cancellation button is removed. They would not cancel and refund my money. The help support link is also not working. Nowadays please review companies before buying. Check out the reviews on the BBB.

I used to be a loyal customer. After today I need to rethink this. Please play the tapes from my ordering today. Spoke with Miranda about Tiffany. I lost 25.00 because the person that came to my house I had to tell her just to go without me, because Tiffany kept wanting to put me on hold. I begged her to have someone call my cell so I could go with that person. I went to place a simple order that took over 48 minutes. You're the worst. I would like to speak with someone. All I was trying to do was have them price match. WOW talk about starting my day off wrong.

It's convenient, timely, the groceries are well packed and the stuff packed in dry ice stays cold. Let's face it - nothing is perfect, so when I had an issue with an item that was not as expected (got a little beat up in transit), they took care of me really quickly, I got an email from a real person - a personable person who really seemed to care! Seriously - GREAT JOB JET! I feel like I get hours of time back from ordering online vs going to the store and the prices are actually better in many cases. Free shipping over $35... I'M A FAN! Thank you!

I seldom write a review based on 1 single experience. I've been shopping Jet.com since Jan. [5 months] and I am totally satisfied. I do quite a bit of my non-perishable grocery shopping via Jet.com and I love it. I don't use gas to drive to supermarket, I don't have to lug it all up to my 2nd-floor door, and getting a pile of purple boxes at my door is fun! I've found the prices comparable or BETTER than local stores, including Sam's Club and even online Amazon! And getting free shipping is easy, I have no problem spending $35.00 for groceries AND seeing the prices in my shopping cart drop as I shop is like having coupons at the grocers.

My orders arrive usually within 2 full business days. Occasionally, it takes longer but that's not Jet.com. I live in a small, off the beaten track unincorporated town. I check the tracking and watch FedEx, USPS, & UPS trucks routes go all around us before getting to us. Takes a little forethought but I totally love having the larger part of my heavy groceries delivered up to my door. I don't have deal with all the inconvenience and annoyances of having to go to the supermarket. The one time I had an issue, Jet.com called me back and we resolved the issue right away!!! I was surprised and pleased by the response time and the outcome!!

I placed an order for the first time. I received continuous delays from their "verification" department. I received a shipping label confirmation from them but when checking FedEx tracking for five days straight the item was never shipped. The "expected" and "promised" delivery date came with Surprise... no delivery! Their policy states they won't complete the charge until the item ships but they went ahead and completed when they send the SCAM tracking number that never shipped. I called in to inquire and speak with a supervisor only to get hung up on. Two hours later I get an email saying they requested the items back from FedEx and cancelled my order. I immediately called back to ask why they would cancel my order and they couldn't explain why.

I finally had enough with these scam artists and asked that my money be credited back, they refused and told me they can't refund the money until they know the shipment is coming back (meanwhile the shipment never left the warehouse). After being passed around and emailing executives they credit my money back and say it will take up to 7 days to get credited back for money they should have never taken since the ITEMS NEVER SHIPPED!!! Con Artists!!! Stay far away from this website!!! Amazon and Wayfair are legit and ethical.

I ordered a great storage shelf unit over 2 weeks ago, at a really great price. Never received it and they didn't reach out to me about it either. I had to initiate conversation with them as to why I didn't have it (delivery date came and went!). I was told that it was the vendor's fault. (3 more days after my call to them) I have an email where the item was cancelled and I was issued a whole $5 credit for my inconvenience. So, I decide to look for another rack on their site, just to find the exact same one, but now it's priced a lot higher (like $40 more now)!!! Not happy. Never had this happen before with Jet, but buyer beware! Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.

Jet.com Company Profile