Jet.com

Compare Deal Websites

Research top Deal Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Placed and order on May 20, 2017. Called May 26 2017. Order still not processed. I asked for a refund and to cancel order. The customer care dept. said their cancellation button is removed. They would not cancel and refund my money. The help support link is also not working. Nowadays please review companies before buying. Check out the reviews on the BBB.

I used to be a loyal customer. After today I need to rethink this. Please play the tapes from my ordering today. Spoke with Miranda about Tiffany. I lost 25.00 because the person that came to my house I had to tell her just to go without me, because Tiffany kept wanting to put me on hold. I begged her to have someone call my cell so I could go with that person. I went to place a simple order that took over 48 minutes. You're the worst. I would like to speak with someone. All I was trying to do was have them price match. WOW talk about starting my day off wrong.

It's convenient, timely, the groceries are well packed and the stuff packed in dry ice stays cold. Let's face it - nothing is perfect, so when I had an issue with an item that was not as expected (got a little beat up in transit), they took care of me really quickly, I got an email from a real person - a personable person who really seemed to care! Seriously - GREAT JOB JET! I feel like I get hours of time back from ordering online vs going to the store and the prices are actually better in many cases. Free shipping over $35... I'M A FAN! Thank you!

I seldom write a review based on 1 single experience. I've been shopping Jet.com since Jan. [5 months] and I am totally satisfied. I do quite a bit of my non-perishable grocery shopping via Jet.com and I love it. I don't use gas to drive to supermarket, I don't have to lug it all up to my 2nd-floor door, and getting a pile of purple boxes at my door is fun! I've found the prices comparable or BETTER than local stores, including Sam's Club and even online Amazon! And getting free shipping is easy, I have no problem spending $35.00 for groceries AND seeing the prices in my shopping cart drop as I shop is like having coupons at the grocers.

My orders arrive usually within 2 full business days. Occasionally, it takes longer but that's not Jet.com. I live in a small, off the beaten track unincorporated town. I check the tracking and watch FedEx, USPS, & UPS trucks routes go all around us before getting to us. Takes a little forethought but I totally love having the larger part of my heavy groceries delivered up to my door. I don't have deal with all the inconvenience and annoyances of having to go to the supermarket. The one time I had an issue, Jet.com called me back and we resolved the issue right away!!! I was surprised and pleased by the response time and the outcome!!

I placed an order for the first time. I received continuous delays from their "verification" department. I received a shipping label confirmation from them but when checking FedEx tracking for five days straight the item was never shipped. The "expected" and "promised" delivery date came with Surprise... no delivery! Their policy states they won't complete the charge until the item ships but they went ahead and completed when they send the SCAM tracking number that never shipped. I called in to inquire and speak with a supervisor only to get hung up on. Two hours later I get an email saying they requested the items back from FedEx and cancelled my order. I immediately called back to ask why they would cancel my order and they couldn't explain why.

I finally had enough with these scam artists and asked that my money be credited back, they refused and told me they can't refund the money until they know the shipment is coming back (meanwhile the shipment never left the warehouse). After being passed around and emailing executives they credit my money back and say it will take up to 7 days to get credited back for money they should have never taken since the ITEMS NEVER SHIPPED!!! Con Artists!!! Stay far away from this website!!! Amazon and Wayfair are legit and ethical.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

I ordered a great storage shelf unit over 2 weeks ago, at a really great price. Never received it and they didn't reach out to me about it either. I had to initiate conversation with them as to why I didn't have it (delivery date came and went!). I was told that it was the vendor's fault. (3 more days after my call to them) I have an email where the item was cancelled and I was issued a whole $5 credit for my inconvenience. So, I decide to look for another rack on their site, just to find the exact same one, but now it's priced a lot higher (like $40 more now)!!! Not happy. Never had this happen before with Jet, but buyer beware! Bottom Line: No, I would not recommend this to a friend.

Searched internet for a 25 gallon sprayer $300 + USD cost. Amazon 1st choice, but no free shipping/could not ship my address. Chose Jet; 2nd choice w/ 30 bucks off. Ordered April 8, '17. Courtesy email same day, order paid in full, shipping label created, with a notice arrives 12-15th. Called 15th not arrived. NOTE: Live in rural area just outside LA Ca. Subject to high likelihood of home invasion. Had to leave property accessible after dark arrival times during this period, annoying and worrisome but needed sprayer, hence inquiring with Jet on 16th. Customer service 'JEFF' could not find out any information on sprayer, shipping or otherwise after acknowledging my biz had been charged and had paid for item. Jeff needed to put me off until info developed contacting 3rd party supplier of sprayer 'Town and City Supply' who knew nothing about order. Either said would email that evening.

17th no email from Jet. Called, spoke with Karissa insisting on remedy. Was told a) exact same procedure as yesterday (call T and C supply, send email) or b) refund (would take 2-6 days). Responded like to think on choice of remedy. Spoke with Supervisor Tony, aggravated by paying for item, waiting 10 days to find out no one knows anything, NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING. Tony reiterates Jet's remedy, I suggest that a it is not Jet, I need to see remedy that derives a just judgment from T and C Supply; perhaps I should receive item at T and C Supply's cost, not paying for their profiting from my neglected status.

I insist that Jet is amoral, incompetent, irrelevant and immaterial when considering and subsequently acting on my status as human customer. She tells me order referred to 'team' for accelerated in depth investigation. Ask to talk with team leader, denied. Within 2 hours order cancelled with refund. Waiting to see refund processed and completed. STATUS: UNKNOWN.

I ordered a juice cleanser on Wednesday, April 12th with an estimate delivery of Monday, April 17th or today Tuesday, April 18th. I have been checking my account every day for a sign of delivery and it is still "processing". I have called multiple times to receive an update and no one can seem to help me nor have an answer for me. I have asked if they can expedite this shipping and still there is nothing they can do. No one knows when these juices will get here and I am getting married next week which is why I ordered them knowing their estimate delivery date gave me enough time. I asked to cancel my order which again they were unable to do. Their customer service is horrible as no one seemed to have an answer and I am left with no clue on when my package will arrive. I will never order from this site again.

I requested a special consideration for a return that was past its date since their return label had trouble loading for so long that the time ran out. I can't believe the quick response I got at 10 pm on Easter Sunday... definitely hadn't expected anything until the next day. I had mentioned that what I had purchased had been for my wedding and the lovely rep, Danielle, came back with congratulations and an offer to refund them if I donated them to someone in need. I sent a quick reply as a thank you and she replied again saying how happy she is to get a thank you response. So much human interaction from a customer service experience!

The item was not shipped days after order was placed. Then it was shipped with direct signature requirement for something less than $150. Customer service would not remove direct signature requirement. It is totally a waste of time to deal with Jet.com.

Loved shopping on Jet… until I bought an expensive appliance from them. Everything was going good when I bought it. From the ordering down to the fast delivery. Opened it up, plugged it in and it worked great, for 2months, then it just stopped. Called Jet.com and they told me to call the manufacturer. When I did they told me that Jet was not an authorized seller so the warranty was exempt. Called Jet and they said, "sorry that is our policy." So I read the terms of use and did some research and sure enough all WARRANTIES are VOID when shopping with JET.COM.

They took my money for some subwoofers. Then waited 3 days later to tell me it was not in stock. When I was online it was there. Then I have to wait 3-10 business days to get my money. Waste of time and money.

The customer service is crazy. I received a broken couch they want me to make a return then hopefully the couches that I order is still in stock. How is that for pleasing your customers. This is my first time shopping with Jet and this would be my last. I am going to every site to express how I feel and also how the customer service is. I spoke to Team leader Alex which gave me the wrong corporate number and also a supervisor by the name of Robert who couldn't even help me. I am very upset with my purchase.

I had went to Jet because the prices were unbeatable for the products I needed. I ordered a quantity of 3. The packaged shipped but judging by the weight of the package via FedEx I knew there was an issue. I only received 2 of the item. I then contacted their customer service and it took them a week to get a hold of this "merchant", in that weeks period I heard various excuses such as "we contacted them and it is getting taken care of" then it was "we couldn't reach them by phone, so an e-mail was sent". Just absolute run around service. I finally received shipping confirmation and again the weight of the package seemed off, so I waited. When I finally received it, it was in fact the wrong item and did not even match the other two. At this point I called and shipped them back for a full refund. And again I am getting ran around and still after 2 weeks have not seen my money. With this experience I will not be ordering from them again.

I made my first order at Jet because I had the 15% off coupon - so I made a doozy of an order totaling $64. They charged my debit card off the bat... Woke up and checked my bank records, they charged me 2 more times different amounts. When I called to identify the issue and get my money back I was informed they charge you the total first as a "pre-authorization" then they charge you for the items that ship as they ship and EVENTUALLY the pre-authorization amount "drops off." Yes they used that term for the accounting they use. At least with Amazon, Ebay and Walmart you are charged ONCE. Regardless if when your items ship.

I spoke to a manager, I emailed to complain and I suggested they make their customers aware of the accounting practice they use because most people are comparison shopping and only expect to be charged the one time (like with the other sites I have mentioned). I was absolutely appalled at their responses. While their computerized waiting system is cool it does NOT make up for double charging.

I order a pair of work boots and upon arrival, Jet sent the wrong pair of boots. I called customer service and they refused to admit to the mistake and wouldn't help me with the exchange that they messed up on. I will do all my shopping at Amazon.com for now on especially because my order is always accurate with Amazon.

Their shipping is very fast but I would rather wait an extra day to receive my products and get a lower price. Their prices are too high. They have a good Website that is easy to use. I like the discounts that build as you add products but the starting price is too high. All of the products that I have ordered arrived in very good shape and were all as described. There has been no reason to return anything.

The customer service was very nice. The product I bought came on time as well. The product came in good condition and I had no problems whatsoever. I am more likely to use this service again. I had absolutely nothing to complain nor to be in concern. The experience I've had I only had to make one return, but that was due to changing my mind about wanting the product. I had no problems, it was easy. I got my money back quicker than expected as well!!

It's not bad for a wholesale retailer. I'd almost prefer actually purchasing items in store, because I like to browse. I like to be able to inspect the item better. After being on the site a few times it gets easier to navigate. It's fairly simple to check out and browse.

I enjoyed my experience while in-line shopping there. I have been able to get some really great deals from them. Based on the cost versus the quality of the items I would say that I received pretty good value. Extremely easy to use. Even for a first timer like me. I was able to search for items, read descriptions, add them to cart, review cart, and checkout fairly quickly.

Placed order completely on line. Price was right, delivery was on time and purchase was what I expected. My experience was exactly as expressed in their pitch. The price was right and delivery arrived as was expected. Price was reduced as I upped the quantity of my order. Enjoy shopping online. Where I live the closest shopping center is at least 30 drive away. I do not Drive. The ease of ordering on Jet makes my life easier. My purchase was exactly as ordered and what I expected.

It was easy to find the product and checkout went smoothly and had no problems whatsoever on the website. And I didn't need to talk to customer service directly. The prices were competitive and products are worth what they cost and they worked like they should and are lasting. The website worked well and had no problems. It was easy to find the products that I was looking for. Everything is marked clearly on the website. It was just a matter of clicking to get the product in the cart and then to the checkout.

A return was efficiently processed to my satisfaction but have since compared prices on other items and find jet.com to be more expensive on almost everything I have checked. Prices are higher than at Amazon on almost everything I have compared which leads to general dissatisfaction with jet.com so far although I will continue to periodically compare pricing on items I intend to purchase. I found the site easy to maneuver and easy to find the items I wanted to purchase. The first purchase I made was easy to complete and although I later realized I overpaid for the item, I had no problems with functionality of any aspect of shopping jet.com. My return was handled efficiently, accurately, and promptly and had no issues with the process. Due to that I will continue to periodically visit the site to compare pricing and consider making a purchase.

The customer service is awesome and has always been extremely helpful in helping me and answering any questions I may have. They are polite, in the know and very respectful towards me. Jet has the best value for their items that I have ever seen. I would definitely recommend them for those on a tight budget or to anyone for that matter. Jet has a very very easy to use mobile app, very easy to set up and use. Their website is also set up very simple and easy to use, even for beginners. Easy to browse and buy. I'd definitely recommend them.

Great customer service, very helpful, very friendly, and I would more than definitely recommend this website! Packages come early or on time and are packaged nicely! Low prices and can't be beat! Value is amazing, their products are just as described and come in the mail same as pictured! I recommend this website to everyone I know! Very easy website to use, so easy it is self explanatory! Just about any person of age could use this website! Very satisfied by how easy it is to use. I've never had to return anything! But as good as customer service is, I'd say their return process is just as great as the website! Highly recommend this website to everyone I know!

I was able to search for the product I was looking for easily. The site was not slow or cumbersome to use. I was able to easily find what I needed, added it to my cart and made the purchase quickly. Delivery was exactly as promised and the product arrived without any issues. I would say I was happy with the experience. The product was a good value. I found it on multiple sites for more money but on Jet it was less. Plus shipping was reasonable so it helped me save money. Site was easy to use navigate through. No issues were encountered and I would recommend using it. Plus, you can easily find what you are looking for by simply using their search bar.

My customer service experience is great. The representative was so helpful and friendly. She listened to my questions/complaints patiently. I am happy with this retailer. Not only I get discount on the products I want, I also get my products within a few days which is faster than I expected. The website is really easy to use, really easy to find what I want to get and I actually get something that I didn't think of buying beforehand.

Fast shipping and good communication after the purchase. Site felt secure and product arrived well packaged. I would shop there again for a variety of items. I liked the optional get a cheaper price if you don't do free returns or use a debit card. They also had a promotional code which made an already good price a better deal. The site was a little hard to find what I wanted and a bit disorganized but overall I could find what I needed after a bit of poking around. I liked the option of free returns.

The customer service was always available to answer any questions when purchasing a product. Always great customer service. The website was easy to view on either desktop or mobile phone. They provide best prices and customer service. Great products. Website is easily accessible through mobile and laptop. Provides best prices. Great price and quality. Interesting and lovingly. The products on the website are great. Website can be viewed through mobile and laptop. Easy to return products. Even allows you to talk to the return department through the website. Easy access through the website. Interesting and exciting.

They responded to my emails on time on a timely matter when I asked about why my order hasn't arrived in the mail yet. I would like to use jet.com again to buy stuff. I also like their deals they have.

Jet.com Company Profile