2.06/5
Based on 89 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 19, 2018

124 Jet.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 19, 2018

Being handicapped and homebound when I discovered Jet sold fresh/frozen items I was excited to say the least, no longer having to wait for someone to find time to shop for me. I placed several orders for fresh/frozen and other items from them and was very satisfied both with the service and the CS dept. Then all of a sudden I receive an email saying fresh/frozen items were no longer available to my zip code, they are working on the packaging issues. I thought, "Ok it IS hot here in the midwest so surely come winter it will start up again." This was over a year ago and no restart as of yet.

A week ago I contacted Jet and asked when it would begin again and was given the standard answer "not sure". I had said it has been over a year and was basically told I was a liar! It was only this morning that I learned that WALMART had bought Jet out, (ok I am old and not up on this stuff!). Upon learning this it made it very clear to me as to why CS was so RUDE where they had always been very nice before, Walmart CS has never been nice and that is one reason I stopped buying from them online so now I am adding Jet to the don't buy from list of mine. I purchase a ton of stuff from Amazon every year and from now on they will be my FIRST "go to" of online retailers. Sorry just had to get my rant out!

Original review: May 7, 2018

Had coupon for discount. Jet gave me less than coupon value. When I called to inquire they told me if I bought more they could give me more off. This is NOT what coupon said. Customer service rep was rude and not helpful then sent an email and a card hoping my experience was good. NOT!!! I cancelled my order with Jet and I called Amazon to place order and told them story and they discounted my order to what Jet should have done. Wow! Great customer service Amazon. Bye bye Jet. Won't buy from you again. Jet, you lost a customer for life over a few dollars. Amazon, great investment! For a few dollars you have my loyalty and business and I've ordered over a thousand dollars worth of products from you.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Major advantage owned, Jet is owned by Walmart. This provides great shopping experiences since both have $35 minimum for FREE SHIPPING. Greater money savings capabilities afforded by comparison shopping between them. Best example is Jet sells 2 ** bottles of 60 ea (120 tablets) while Walmart stays with lower quantity ** tablets. Jet has best collection of current products plus variety of wholesale products.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I purchase two pairs of Nike, both did not work and I returned them. I had to put paper, or the like to fill the space for returning via FedEx, as they put and sent me two shoe boxes in a huge box with no filler. The boxes were rattling when I received them. More than that, they refunded me for only one pair and it took so long for the other one to refund. I had to open the case at credit card company. Customer services I talked did not sound professional at all. Finally I received the refund for the other pair, which I got relieved. I don't think I will use Jet.com in future.

Original review: April 29, 2018

Jet has surprised me- I took a chance on them 2 yeas ago and I have found better prices and faster service with Jet than others like Wayfair and Overstock to name a few. Great customer service too! I have built trust in their service over the last few purchases. Gaining ground with me!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jet.com?

Original review: April 28, 2018

Jet.com has really stepped up their game and is now my go to site instead of Amazon. I order everything online and do not go to the store for anything except for the fresh type of groceries. If it can be shipped, I order it online. But something has changed in the last few months with Amazon so I started comparing prices to Jet and Jet is cheaper! The stuff still gets to me in 1-2 days and they have the BEST customer service. The “jetheads” are the reps for Jet and they seriously want you to be a happy customer. They actually answer the phone and will be happy to talk to you and do whatever to get it right. Majority of my stuff has been switched Jet now. Amazon must have gotten “too big for their britches”.

I recommend you try Jet. But one piece of advice, ALWAYS check your delivery E.T.A. BEFORE you hit the final button to place any online order!!! Some items still come from 3rd party sellers and it could take several weeks or months to arrive and that isn’t clear UNTIL you hit the checkout button and view the delivery times on the final screen. Hope this helps. Good luck fellow jetlovers.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Dealing with Jet's C/S is like talking to a rock. I was interested in buying some plastic for my garden. I refuse to use Amazon. I contacted Jet after I did not see it on the web page. Well the person that I talked to had no idea other than what was on the web page. "Does the manufacturer have the side I was looking for." Reply, "I don't know. This is all we have." "Can you find out." "Sorry sir. This is all we have." Walmart guess what if you want to compete with AMAZON you're going to have to spend some money on people that have brains and not seat warmers. I went to the manufacturer to get WHAT I NEEDED.

Original review: April 26, 2018

Jet.com offers a variety of products from groceries to sundry and gift items, even designer labels. The minimum purchase for free shipping is reasonable and items always come in quickly and in excellent condition. I love Jet.com!

Original review: April 12, 2018

I ordered an air purifier for my son. They sent a pressure cooker. When I called they said the back end of the website the warehouse uses shows a pressure cooker, but the front end used by consumers shows an air purifier, so it was not the warehouse's fault. I was sent a label to return the product and the label says: "Return label for Levoit Air Purifier." I sure hope I do not get charged because I am returning a pressure cooker! And, then I have to wait up to two weeks to see a refund.

Add to that, they have to research to see if they are able to sell the Levoit Air Purifier I ordered and they cannot guarantee it will be at the same price. If Jet wants to compete with Amazon, they should take some lessons from how Amazon supports customers that receive incorrect items or have other issues. When I received an incorrect item from Amazon, they not only sent me the correct item immediately (without waiting for me to return the other item) plus took off 10% of the price of the item I had originally ordered. They trusted that I was telling the truth and would return the incorrect item (which I did).

Original review: April 12, 2018

My son placed an order for a trash can, and had it shipped to me because where he lives is not safe and secure to receive packages. Because I had previously used a new customer coupon on Jet.com, and my son also used a new customer coupon, they canceled the order. When I explained he was a new customer, and simply used my address for shipping purposes, they didn't care. They were willing to lose two customers, over $7. Yes... $7. And I waited two weeks wondering what happened to the order. Jet is a second-rate company that wants to compete with Amazon, and can't. Buy your products elsewhere. The awful customer service isn't worth it!

Original review: April 6, 2018

I've ordered from Jet.com several times. Most recently, I placed one order for 4 different items much as you do on Amazon. Jet.com pushed an authorization thru to my account for $0 (typical) and then a charge came thru for $50 (the total amount). Of course, as with most banks a charge will always be in pending status for a few days. Well, in the days after the order I started to see random smaller amount charges come thru to my account from Jet.com. When I contacted customer service, I was told they run a pre authorization hold and then each vendor charges you separately and your hold is not released until the final vendor charges. So essentially for the time being, Jet.com has a hold on double your money to buy their products and then you have to wait for your money back. This isn't made clear anywhere a consumer would think to look. For those with a small balance this may cause you to overdraft and incur fees! Beware!

Original review: April 5, 2018

Found Jet.com after I came to hate Amazon and their awful customer service. I called Jet's customer service before I placed the first order. Very pleasant, English-speaking lady... Assured me they were always eager to solve any problems. Been ordering for several months and there have been no problems. Shipments arrive on time and they don't charge you a yearly fee for prompt shipping. Very pleased.

Original review: April 4, 2018

We love Jet.com and their fresh food selection! As a busy mom living in a rural community it is awesome that they deliver my groceries next day!!! The packaging is always fantastic. Well insulated. Our fridge food always packed with plenty of reusable ice packs. And our frozen food packed with dry ice. Everything arrived perfect not a single broken egg or squished bread... And to top it all off it arrived in under 24 hours!!! I love not having to pay a membership fee! Everything we have ordered from food to clothing has always arrived promptly and just as we ordered it!

Original review: April 4, 2018

I ordered a bed from Jet.com with an expected delivery date of March 24th. On March 24th at around 4:00 pm I received an email stating that my delivery was delayed. Fine - these things happen. The problem? No updated delivery date, no further commutation, and as of April 4th still no bed! I email customer service on April 2nd with no response. Today, April 4th I take my lunch break to call and get things sorted out. A very cheery customer representative informs me that they have “no idea” where my order is and to hold while she contacts FedEx. Ok, fine. I’m still not upset. These things happen.

After holding for 10 minutes I’m told that she can’t do anything further and that FedEx will be calling me in 2 hours regarding the location of my package. Now I’m getting upset - why do I have to play telephone tag with FedEx? I’m the consumer, I don’t work for Jet. I phone them back after work and I’m informed that they can’t come up with any solutions to my missing delivery until 24-48 hours from now. (I.E canceling this order or shipping me a new order.) This means that a solution won’t even begin to be formed until 15 days after the original order was placed and 13 days after it was supposed to be delivered. So much for two day shipping. Frustrated and disappointed - will never order from them again. Why would you put up with this nonsense when there is Amazon?

Original review: April 3, 2018

I added over $200 of gas patio columns to my shopping cart. While I was locating my credit card, the cart asked me for all my info, billing, shipping etc. I clicked CHECK OUT and was told my items were sold out. No notice, no time warning, nothing. Received a canned cheery email from customer service saying she's so sorry and something to the effect that I did something wrong. I had to email a second time explaining the items weren't simply sitting in my cart, I was checking out and I was told that "not entirely impossible". Terrible service. I won't be back.

Original review: March 28, 2018

6 months ago I bought a relatively expensive bike from a third party through Jet.com, a little more than $1700. The seller sells the same bike in different colors/sizes. When I get my bike it's a different color/size than ordered. I immediately contacted the seller with pictures and they apologized and told me to send it back for full refund or exchange.

It was back in their possession ~ 1 week later, and the day after the seller receives the bike I get the most random email ever from Jet.com saying thanks for cooperating with their "investigation", in which they had sided with the seller in refusing to refund, or exchange the bike since I "destroyed" the first "beyond repair or resale".

Provided in the email as evidence of the total destruction was a picture of a frayed leather hand grip, some scratches on a seat post and a screenshot of the seller calling me a fraud and demanding Jet.com help them. It didn't even matter that I had my own pictures/evidence and was never given a chance to actually cooperate with the investigation.

Furthermore Jet.com customer service explained that they had arranged for the seller to "destroy or dispose" of the first bike within the next two days unless I immediately sent them a prepaid shipping label. Oh yeah, and they terminated my account. I ended up having to file a dispute with the bank, and I won but it was sickening to know that jet was actively and eagerly working against me to help this seller essentially steal my money.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Bought 3 of the Best Choice Products Water Hose Reel Cart 300 FT which had a 5 star rating. Started rusting the first week. Completely rusted through and needs to be thrown away and they say they have a 30 day return policy. Did not care that the one star and pictures were placed on their website, amazing it did not change the 5 star rating with only 9 reviews. They should be ashamed of selling such bad products. Maybe other people can lose a lot of money but most of us cannot. Will never buy from them again. Back to Amazon!

Original review: March 17, 2018

My order did not go as well as I had hoped. I sent them the following feedback: "I recently ordered two items from you, and there were some issues: 1) The estimated arrival date for both items was a week off, but in a good way. They both unexpectedly arrived today, instead of a week from today. Still, I hope that the arrival estimates can be tightened up, so that people aren’t caught off guard with unexpected deliveries.

"2) One of the legs on the chair had two places where the silver paint had been chipped off, exposing the black metal underneath. 3) The packaging on the mouse was very torn up and damaged, leading me to believe it was a refurb. Fortunately, it is working fine. I hope this may help you better evaluate your suppliers." This was sent on 3/8/2018. So far no response. The orders were placed on 3/2/2018. The chair and mouse were for my son and his new gaming computer. He didn't care about the chipped paint on the chair leg, so I guess we're okay. Still, not the optimal experience.

Original review: March 6, 2018

On Jan 30, 2018, I placed an order for 3 Body Nutrition Trutein 45/45/10 Blend of Whey 4 Pound Powder VANILLA BEAN @ $49.93 each for $149.78. Upon receipt of the delivery package I discovered the order was wrong. I immediately called the number on the manifest enclosed within the package. I was told by the The Vitamin Shoppe representative to discard the mistaken product and that a correct product would be immediately sent.

A month passed with no replacement. I was forced to spend over an hour on the phone with Jet and The Vitamin Shoppe representative on the evening of March 5, 2018 without a satisfactory resolution. On the morning of March 6, 2018, I again contacted Jet and asked to speak to a supervisor and that request was denied. I also contacted The Vitamin Shoppe and was instructed that it was not their problem to resolve. I have spent over three hours being bounced between two companies, both companies making false and misleading representations, both companies unable to provide the product I paid for a month ago.

I have just ordered the Corporate Certificate of Good Standing long form at the cost of $250 through the NJ.Gov website to receive the corporate information of addresses and corporate officers for both Jet.com.inc and the Vitamin Shoppe, that I was refused by multiple Jet.com.inc and Vitamin Shoppe representatives. Fortunately, Rhode Island Courts have award substantial damages against for companies acting with similar behaviors. When I receive that requested information for the New Jersey Government. Upon receipt of the Corporate Principles, I will be filing legal action to recover the funds taken from my family, compensation for the extensive time invested to recover my losses and damages as a resulting from the actions of by both companies.

Original review: March 3, 2018

On Feb. 18, 2018, I reported to Jet.com that my packages were not delivered even though the tracking showed "delivered". No action was taken on their part, until I discovered myself the packages were delivered to the wrong address. I had to go in pouring rain and with great difficulty to retrieve my three large and heavy packages. I reported my ordeal to jet.com on March 1 and to this day, have received no response from jet.com. I have done business with tens of web stores including Amazon in the last two decades and this is my worst experience regarding such rude and arrogant customer service. I do not recommend this store to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I order a box of Rachael Ray Cookware for my niece housewarming gift which is in two days. I walked up to my door today to find a busted box of cookware. I was so FRUSTRATED! The company was too cheap to put the cookware inside another box, it arrived in its original box. How dumb and cheap of them. I guarantee that I will never ever order from them again. The gentleman on the other end thought he was doing me a favor by sending me a return label and stated they didn't have expedite service. I can't believe the delivery guy left the package. Poor poor customer service. I wish I would have read reviews before I ordered.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

Jet.com CS were always quick to respond and cordial but always rhetoric. No action to check on order til "Estimated Date" (3 weeks) passed. Jet was quick to take my money the same day and nothing ever shipped. Jet claimed an item is "shipped" when the label was created, so you are then billed. Only stating facts and not adding the drama. I simply will not do business with them again. They need to verify product is actually shipped before they take your money and they have to do a better job at vetting their merchants.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I don't know about you, but have you ever tried to contact Amazon and speak with someone? Most people leave reviews, did not read their agreements. It tells you right up front you only have 30 mins to cancel your order. and when you get ready to check out it will give you an estimated delivery time. I have had nothing but great service from this company. One thing I cannot understand, if you need to get something by a certain date why don't you go to the store and purchase it? I have been ordering with Jet.com for a long time. I have had a couple items damaged in transit, and was taken care of right away. Every single time. I love this company much more than Amazon!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

My order clearly showed the address it was to be sent to in Dallas. Jet.com either incorrectly sent it to another city or showed incorrect tracking information and ultimately lost the tracking info for my product. Now I have to wait for them to work with the merchant for 1-2 business days before I can figure out what they can do. They currently have the product in stock and cannot send anything until this is resolved. From a customer service perspective and what they can do to resolve issues - TERRIBLE. Better off going to Amazon ALWAYS.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Was told two day shipping. Was to be here on the 20th. I waited on the 20th and on that day at 3:30 I received a message stating the package will be delayed until the 25th. So my two day shipping turned into seven days. Plus waiting on it all day to arrive and towards the end of the day getting that message was extremely aggravating. They flat lied. I hope they read this though. I'm sure they care less but somebody needs to work on their shipping services.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I am utterly disappointed. Today was my first (and I assure you last) order from Jet.com. Upon ordering, I noticed that I had the wrong shipping address. I contacted customer service and was informed that due to policy they are unable to cancel an order after a 30-minute window and are unable to change shipping address once an order is placed. I was then told that I would have to track and find the packages on my own, likely involving time-consuming processes with the carrier themselves. I find this absolutely unacceptable and cannot believe customers are penalized for accidents of this small degree. Crossing my fingers I can find the packages, otherwise I paid Jet.com for nothing. Never again!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I made a purchase on Jet.com because I saw they have the exact item that I want. I bought some other couple of items there to meet free shipping standard. It allows me to check out. Didn't tell me that item is out of order. But few hours later I received an email says that that item is in LOW STOCK, so Jet CANCEL that item for me. However, that item is the reason that I made a purchase there. So I started to chat with one customer service staff and ask if I can cancel the entire order because it's easier and quicker for me to buy the rest of stuff elsewhere. But I was not allowed to do that. The staff apologized to me, but it's really Jet's fault!!

I think if you have the item in your website and says it's IN STOCK, then it has to be in stock! And if there is a mistake in the inventory management, which I totally understand, Jet should at least allow their customer to at least make some changes to their order because it's not their fault. I will NOT make any purchase on Jet after this one, and also will not recommend my friends to do online shopping on Jet.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

I placed an order on December 26, 2017 and got a shipping confirmation on January 2, 2018. My order was set to arrive January 6, 2018, however it never came. I checked the status of the delivery via UPS and it said the order was awaiting pickup from UPS. After several conversations back and forth with customer service through email asking where my item was, they said they were contacting the merchant to get more details and would let me know why was going on. Today, January 9, 2018 I was informed I was being refunded with no explanation as of why. I called jet.com and asked them what was going on and they said the merchant was unable to fulfill my order. I am confused by this because I had a shipping confirmation sent to me and everything.

I advise anyone who is thinking of ordering with jet.com go stop!! Order through Walmart.com or Amazon. This company is the worst! Upon finding this out my Aunt had used them as well and ordered some boots. They arrived and were too big she contacted jet.com and they were discontinued, now she has boots that are too big she wasted money on. How can an item be discontinued that quickly? Buyer beware indeed!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I had been a member for Jet.com for over a year now. It's hard to find dog's food half price but Jet.com helps me a lot to save for my pupson's next meal. The customer service is great when I'm chatting with them on Facebook. They help me a lot in products that I didn't use or products that doesn't work. The greatest part is that I don't have to spend anything when I return their products. I love it more than Amazon. Jet will always be my forever online order, not only for my pupson's food and treats and other supplies, but also they have women's shoes and clothing for cheap. I am a bargain person for over 4 decades. I shop Jet this week and can't wait to use them.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I made my first purchase from Jet.com and was pleased with the product (allergy meds) along with the price. Then I was pleasantly surprised to see that they use FedEx which is the mark of a company that cares.

Jet.com Company Information