2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.8/5 (1883 ratings)

About JCPenney

JCPenney Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JCPenney?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JCPenney?

Original review: June 20, 2013

I haven't used my JCP credit card in a year or so. In May 2013, I received a phone from an agent of JCP in the fraud department. They asked me if I made a purchase online from the Jcp.com. I stated, "No! Why?" They stated that someone made a purchase for a vacuum for $166.75, which is going out of state. I told them, "No," and to please stop the order. The agent stated that the order was shipped out. I replied to him, "Why would you call me to verify an order that was already shipped out?" Now that's just stupid! I have my JCP credit card in my dresser. How in the hell DID they get my account #? This is an inside job. I closed my account. I will never do business with JCP ever again. They better clear my account asap!

Original review: June 17, 2013

I just got back from an interview with whoever the hiring coordinator is at J.C. Penney, Friendswood, TX location. I made it clear I was interested in the Service Lead Expert (setting the expectation that I was looking for a leadership role with J.C. Penney). Suuella, or however you pronounce his name, did the interview and then offered me a PT position and would call me to let me know about training time. My response was that I am interested in growth within the company and plan to work hard to show I am interested in hopefully moving up quickly. He then responds with pulling the job offer and tells me "I know people like you; you can't move up and you leave the company." My response is "What? You're pulling the job offer because I said I am interested in growth with the company?" His response: "Yes."

At that point, I saw what type of people I am dealing with at J.C. Penney and left. Pretty disappointing that a big-name brand company like J.C. Penney is 1) falsely advertising false positions on their website, 2) not committed or interested in individuals whose main objective is growth with the company, and 3) not committed or interested in individuals who are making it known they are willing to step in and be a leader. This experience explains why J.C. PENNEY is in the position it is in, going under, and described worse position than Sears. Terrible management and leadership.

Original review: June 15, 2013

Wedding registry - Well, first off, JC Penney doesn't even deserve one star. I registered at JC Penney because I LIKED them. However, I have had nothing but issues with it and no results in fixing it. The issues started mid May. I have called at least 10 times along with my maid of honor, father and sister. They always say, "We will send it to our IT people and call you back." They never called me back. My father got a hold of a higher supervisor who said I didn't do this or that so it doesn't work. So I did as she said and she said it would work. NOPE. My bridal shower is Saturday and all I am getting is calls that it can't be accessed. I myself can't even access it. That is unacceptable. A registry shouldn't be that hard to work. How long have these been around? The worst part is there are no results about it being fixed and I hear the same thing every time I call.

Original review: June 12, 2013

I am widowed. I got curtains for my home and found out I did not need them. I took them back to the store and they would not give me any credit for them even though they were sealed in the original packaging. They promised to get back with me but I never heard from them. I have been a Penney's client since I was 13 years of age. If they cannot reimburse me, then I will never do business with Penney's again. I have been a faithful customer. There are other stores that will be understanding to do business with. This is truly a sad reflection of your company.

Original review: June 10, 2013

I bought sofa and chair at JC Penney. I was told the sofa was "all" leather but that the chair was only leather on the portions that touched the body. Salesperson suggested I purchase a warranty to cover tears/punctures or stains. I purchased as it sounded like a good idea. Recently, I noticed the underside of one cushion on the sofa is cracking. I filed claim w/ pictures to warranty company. Rep came to the house and informed me that the sofa is not "all" leather but the same as the chair. End result, the claim was denied. I feel I was misled and sold a product that is not what I was told it was and then sold a warranty that doesn't cover it.

Original review: June 5, 2013

I have been shopping JCPenney for over 25 yrs and now a change has come that is not good. There are no selection if choice. I love JCP but I don't think JCP loves their customers. I generally shop for my teen but if you don't get there on shipping day, you're out of luck. Why fix something that's not broken?

Original review: June 5, 2013

I received 5 gift cards for my birthday on May 19th. I ordered from Target, Saks Fifth Avenue, Macy's, Walmart and JC Penney. Today is June 4th. I have every item from all but JC Penney. I had to call them to find out what the hold up was. Finally, they called me. Now, they're saying my order is going to be held up another week. Really? I used to order from them but never again.

Original review: June 2, 2013

I ordered an item and kept waiting for them to contact me. After about two weeks (I thought that perhaps it was backordered), I contacted them and they apparently sent it to the store where they never bothered to call. Then after a few days, they just sent the item back. Now they are out of the item so I can't reorder. Really bad service. The local store looks like it is on the verge of closing all the time. This is not the first time that no one has bothered calling the customer at Penney's. Makes me think that I need to shop elsewhere.

Original review: June 1, 2013

I misplaced my receipt from JC Penny. When I took back the returns, they gave me a sale price plus took an additional 25% per item. I can understand sale price, but where does this 25% come in? I noticed the cashier was manually inputting the 25% deduction with a calculator and questioned this fact. He called over the manager who said this was policy. I asked her to please show me where this is written; however, she was unable to do so. There is nothing written on the back of the receipt nor is anything publicly placed to read. I called customer service who said they'd get back to me but never did. Basically, JCP is taking nearly half from a return without a receipt.

Original review: May 29, 2013

I was extremely disappointed when I shopped at the JCPenney store in the Garden State Plaza, Paramus, NJ on Monday of May 27, 2013, on Memorial Day. This prompted me to remember another uncomfortable experience I had previously. I will explain both situations. I am not so articulate... I hope the readers can understand what I am writing.

I usually don't shop at JCPenney often, only once or twice before. Also, in the past, I used to use the JCPenney photo studio a couple of times, but I stopped going there because they always printed extra photos without asking, and later asked customers to choose to buy or not... They always said that it was okay not to buy them, because the pictures were going to be destroyed, but I didn't like to think that those pictures would be wasted, so I always bought those copies I didn't ask for. This was one experience I had with JCPenney few years ago.

The next problem I would like to write about happened this Monday, May 27, 2013. It was at the clothing section in the store. I had an appointment at a store in the mall, so I was looking around while I was waiting till the appointment time. Then I decided to walk through the JCPenney store (located in the middle of the mall) to go to the other side. Then, I saw the 50 % off sale sign - Boys swimming section. I had been thinking of buying some new swim suits for my children, so I began looking for the sizes I needed. Then I noticed that the original price tags have been removed some reason. So I briefly thought at first that they were returned items, but strangely all of the original tags (there were easily a couple of hundred swim suits on sale) had been removed, and all newly marked price stickers were pasted on the tags.

Then, all the way in the back of one of the racks, I found one top with the original price ($13) on it. If I have to guess at it, a worker by mistake missed removing and attaching the new marked up price ($18) for that specific top. I was sure they were the previous season's items, but they charged $5 more from the original price and made customers believe that we were getting 50% off when it wasn't.

So I decided to speak to someone about it in the store. I found a lady who looked like a manager. I wish I asked her name. She didn't want to hear what I was trying to say, and insisted that the prices were correct and refused to sell them to me at the correct prices. Then she walked away, a little irritated, without resolving the problem. Then, the cashier agreed to give me my items at the correct prices even though she repeatedly let me know that nothing was wrong the way the customers were cheated. Oh, well... this store continues to disappoint me.

Hope many people will read my comments and check the prices at the store cautiously if you shop there. Thank you for reading this review.

Original review: May 21, 2013

I placed an online order thinking that 2 weeks was enough time for an order to be processed and shipped to the store, especially given that they claim the order would be ready for pickup in 4 to 7 business days. I don't know what they count as a "business day" but at the bare minimum, I would suggest it be M-F. Even counting just that, I'm not at 8 business days and no one can tell me where my order is or when it might arrive. It just says "pending shipment" in the order status. I won't make the mistake of ordering from them again.

Original review: May 13, 2013

I am disgusted with JCPenney Optical in Chesterfield, Michigan. I purchased glasses in Oct. 2012. By March, one lens was so scratched you could not see out of it. Nothing was used on these glasses except the cloth provided with them. We purchased the useless insurance on them at the salesperson's suggestion. I returned the glasses in April and was then told I had to pay another 53 dollars even though I had the "insurance". After a heated discussion with the ill-informed saleslady, she refunded the 53 dollars back to my credit card. The glasses were then sent to the manufacturer. Three weeks later, we got a message: did we want to proceed with the lens replacement at a cost of $53? A call to head office on May 13 and I was told the district manager for the store would call me... I'm still waiting.

I would like my money ($357) back so I can purchase the glasses at a real optical place that stands behind their product. My 11-year-old granddaughter has a pair of glasses purchased 2 years ago, and there is not a scratch on them, and everyone knows how a child looks after their glasses. I will never again purchase anything at JCPenney as the product is of poor quality, and the customer service is terrible.

Original review: May 7, 2013

I attempted to order a gift card to be sent to my daughter at university for her birthday. First of all, the online ordering system would not accept the address. I ended up calling customer service with all the details. JCP instead addressed the gift card to me (the mom who does not attend the school). Of course, the gift card never made it. JCP's fix for the matter was to refund the gift card value and offer me a 15% discount on my next order. Like heck! I will not give them a second chance to foul up things. Birthdays are very special. The refund of the money just didn't cut it. I intended the gift to arrive. I need an organization that I can count on to help me when I need it. The JCP service was horrible.

Original review: May 3, 2013

I have been a customer of JC Penney for years and have a JC Penney card. I have never been late on my payments and every month, I was sending 2 to 3 times over the minimum amount due. Last year, I noticed that Stonebridge Insurance charged my card (3 policies) and I called JCP disputing the charges. I never gave them the authority to charge my card. l called Stonebridge months ago to demand they refund my card and to stop charging it. They only refunded one month. My acct was never overdrawn and JCP, all of a sudden, increased my minimum payment 4x to what it was without me knowing. I kept making payments and for the last two months, they have been calling me weekly to tell me my acct is overdrawn and I only made half the minimum payments.

So, JCP chose to increase my minimum payments (without me knowing it- see, my payments are made automatically each month electronically). I have not used my card for several months, so how is it overdrawn? JCP was charging me fees and putting my acct over the limit and now they are threatening me weekly and saying I am a bad customer. I am fed up! And, for months, they never allowed me to use my rewards or (when I told them I had no way to print rewards sent to me via e-mail) they refuse to send them to me in the mail. I will repeat; I never missed a payment and always paid my payments on time and now I cannot even shop at JCP because they forced my acct to go over-the-limit!

Once I went to the JCP, an hour trip by bus, to purchase a pair of boots I saw online. When I got there, the boots were at regular price and it took me 40 min. to go from customer service, to another office within the store to finally get the JCP buyer to approve the store associate to sell the boots for the price I saw online. They told me I was wrong. When I got home, I walked to my computer and there in front of me were the boots on discount for the price I told them. So, why did I have to go through that?

Original review: May 2, 2013

We have been customers of JC Penney for years - 50 to be exact. Over the last couple of years, quality and service have taken a back seat. The quality of the men's underwear has gone away from the days of Towncraft. Very poor quality. Now the Staffords don't last but a few months - too thin of a material. We will buy no more from JC Penney.

Original review: April 29, 2013

I have been a customer at JC Penney since 1979. Since I moved to Northgate area in Seattle, Washington, there was difference in how African American customers were treated by certain sales people. Sunday, April 28th, I visited JC Penney to return some items but decided to look around for Mother's Day gifts. I stopped in the costume jewelry area for an orange bracelet to match an outfit I already have. I noticed only two sales ladies in the area, neither one ever acknowledge I wanted to purchase the items. One had finish waiting on a Caucasian lady and the other one was just walking around in the area.

I stood there for maybe several minutes to see if either one would say, "May I help you?" Neither one did. I approached one and said if either one of them could check me out. One lady said "I am with a customer maybe she can help you," referring to the other lady. Asian lady rang up the items. I noticed she didn't enter the sale price, so I said the bracelet is on sale 20% off. There was a white sign in front of all the jewelry on the table that said 20%. She came from behind the counter, went to the table and picked up the sign. I said, “There is another bracelet same as the one I am purchasing with the 20% sign.” She said, "I need to ask my supervisor first."

She went over to some man and he said just took the 20% off. She came back, corrected the error and then turned around said, "I need to see your ID." I said, "Is it a practice of JC Penney to require ID for a $28 purchase?" She stated, "It is store policy. I need to see some ID." I was making the purchase with JC Penney credit card and had not signed but she demanded to see my ID first. I stayed around to see if she would do the same for another customer and she did not ask the next person for ID although they too use JC Penney credit card.

When I got home, I called the number on the sales slip and spoke to a lady named Nicole, who said she was the manager. I told her what happened and she continued to say she needed to know the situation and yes, sometimes they do require ID but would not say it is JC Penney's policy to require ID when making a purchase with their store credit card. Then she said, "Yes, we used to require ID but that policy has changed." I gave her the associate number off the slip. Nicole didn't call back but another gentleman called and said he was the manager and could reassure me it wasn't discrimination due to me being African American.

He said when the sales person was trained, it was the policy but policy has now changed. This lady is not a long term sales rep. He kept justifying what may have happen and the reasons the sales person may have asked for ID, although I had told him exactly what happened. In the end, he said, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" Nothing to the effect "I will talk to the sales rep" or "I hope you will continue to shop at JC Penney." My feeling after hanging up, he didn't care whether I was satisfied or continue being a customer.

Original review: April 24, 2013

Just another unhappy consumer who has issues with JCP.com. I placed two orders (one in the store and one online, the following day) using an e-gift card and a credit card. Both items were to be shipped within 4-7 business days. Here it is 7 business days later and the JCP website is unable to access either of my orders by my email address and telephone number, which is what I used when placing my orders. Thank goodness I happened to have the order numbers handwritten on a separate sheet of paper; otherwise, I could never find my orders in their system.

First order, the one that was placed in-store, has been invoiced but was not processed. I was told it was because the order was not paid for. Hello! I paid for the item in full, at the store, with my e-gift card. I have a printed receipt showing that I paid in full with the gift card. The gift card ABCDEFGHIJ, the date, the remaining balance on the gift card, etc. The second order placed one day after the first, this item shows as pending shipment. When I asked the rep what is going on, she told me the order was "hung up in the system because of payment issues." When I explained the payment is showing as fully paid, by a small balance on the e-gift card as well as a larger payment on my Visa card, she said I have to wait the full 7 business days for the order to clear.

When I told her this is the 7th business day and either the order has been processed or it hasn't, which is it? She said her system can't confirm, yet my bank can certainly confirm that my Visa has been charged for the item! I hung up, called Visa to confirm and called JCP back. At this point, I spoke with another rep who said the computer is actually showing the item is in the system preparing to be shipped. I think not. What I believe is happening is JCP is late in paying their suppliers and that is why there are so many backorders and cancellations. Add that to an IT system that is a complete mess and you have a perfect setup for a Chapter 11.

Original review: April 19, 2013

Yesterday in the Rockaway Mall in Rockaway, NJ, I purchased a beachwear garment that had a sticker over the original price on the tag which showed the new price at $32. When I checked out, I was informed it was on sale for $24, which I paid. When I got home, I peeled the $32 price sticker off the tag which revealed the original price underneath the sticker was $20! So JCP, you raised the original price and then put it on "sale" for $4 more than the original $20 price! A bit unethical, wouldn't you say!

Original review: April 15, 2013

I ordered a sofa online. The delivery company they used said they tried to call me 3 times but being that I have an answering service, there were no messages. If they don't leave a message, how am I supposed to know they have the couch? In the end, the sofa was returned back to the store and, after 2 months, my money was refunded. I waited 3 months for this sofa and could have purchased locally from someone else, instead I wanted to support what I thought was one of the great American stores I grew up. That was a mistake. Now they say the sofa is no longer available. I will never do business with JCP again. If they go belly up, it is their own fault having this bad service.

Original review: April 9, 2013

Why would I shop there? What have they got that I would want to buy? Do they carry the Levi brand jeans? How about a non-iron dress shirt with good girth like Brooks Brothers or until his fall from good manners and grace, Donald Trump brand shirt? There's a void to fill. Cuff links are coming back. Listen up Mr. Ullman, former Macy guru employee here.

Original review: April 4, 2013

I've shopped at JCP all my life and worked for them for 3 years when my children were small. Our closets have been filled with JCP clothes for years. We have moved to a semi-rural area in the Inland Northwest. I shop at our store probably once a month. Lately, the selection has been very limited. We jokingly say that what doesn't sell in the nearby larger city in Washington, they ship to us and try to get rid of it. I needed to buy several items for an upcoming event, items I would typically find at my nearby JCP. Wanting a bigger selection, however, I drove the 20 miles to the "big city" trusting that I would find a larger selection even though the sales tax is higher in Washington.

On entering the store, the entire upper level was under construction. No signs were posted outside of the store to warn customers of the construction dust and mess. I negotiated my way through the rubble. There was no men’s department and no houseware section; it's all in the construction zone. I went downstairs to try to purchase a bra, a skirt, and a blouse. It was very hard to look at the bras in the bra area. Three sales associates were sitting/lying on the floor sorting through new panties. I'm 54 years old and a little ample in the chest; can you imagine that all of the bras that are size 30a to 34a are on the tops of the racks and the 36c to 38d are on the bottom near the floor? The construction dust was making my nose run terribly, so every time I bent down to look through the racks to find my size, my nose was running like Niagra Falls. Did the 3 sales associates ask to help? No, they didn't even get out of the way.

I finally found some items to try on, decided to take 1 bra, and guess what? There was no return cart in the fitting room. Also, there were no benches or chairs in the fitting room, only 2 hooks on the wall. Have you ever tried to re-thread bras on those stinking little plastic hangers? Forget it. I left them on a chair that was outside the fitting room. Now let’s move on to the skirts and dresses. The good news is, if you make a living standing on a street corner, JCP has plenty of ass-bearing skirts for you with lots of sequins and whatnot. The bad news is, if you are a 54-year old who wants to dress with an amount of dignity and grace, you are out of luck. Even in the women's section, all the dresses were short, way above knee length on me, and I'm only 5'5”.

The only thing that any of the sales people said to me was, “Are you finding everything okay?" My former manager at JCP would have never stood for that. It's the common sales employee cop out when you really don't want to help the customer. I left the store with absolutely no purchases. I found the sales people unhelpful, the clothes cheap and horribly ugly, and the construction issues added to the impossible shopping situation. Wake up JCP. Why bother remodeling? I see the store closing before 2015.

Original review: April 2, 2013

My husband bought my wedding ring in March of 2010, and from the start we've had problems with diamonds falling out. We purchased the lifetime care plan and the ring on our JCP Credit Card. The ring has been fixed 3 times, but on the third time, they broke the ring and horribly fixed it. They are now telling me all they will do is refund the purchase price of the ring back to our credit card. Since the card has horrible interest rates, we will lose $1,200 that we paid towards the ring. We are now going to sue because they refuse to give us our cash back. Any help would be appreciated!

Original review: March 30, 2013

Today, I went to the mall, straight to Penney's. It's been a while since I've been there. I usually buy bagfuls of clothes there. First, the store was bare. I'm 58 years old and all I see is junior stuff. There is no more checkout counter (except one that takes cash). There is no more Worthington, no more St. Johns Bay and the aisles have mannequins with tiny dresses on. I was in shock. I picked up one thing and a lady came over to me and said, "Are you ready to check out now?" She had a gadget in her hand. I said, "No, not yet." All I can say is I will never return. The clothes look small, ugly and cheap. Penney's, what have you done? What a shame. I'm so sorry the old JC Penney is gone.

Original review: March 22, 2013

I used to love JC Penney's misses clothing. However, for the past few years, the clothing is not even cute! There are no feminine type styles. Everything is geared to a young skinny person. Not a big selection on cute nice clothing for size 10 -12 misses clothing. The buyers you have now are terrible! I am not the only one that thinks this either. My huge family and relatives are saying the same. What happened the last 5 years? The clothes are going downhill everyday! Even for children! Very dissatisfied consumer. I don't even shop much there anymore unless it's to buy a purse or shoes, and even then, the shoes aren't cute like they use to be. What's going on with your buyers?

Original review: March 12, 2013

I've worked for JCP for months, almost close to a year. I'm a good sales specialist, got 1-2 icaps weekly. I'm kind to customers, a hard worker (depends on who I work with; I usually do most of the work - registers, put clothes back, straighten, spacing the racks(!), fitting rooms, etc. while my coworkers just stood there and talk crap about every customer and the managers, especially the co-workers). I asked off for a family emergency for Sat.-Mon. because my grandpa was extremely ill and they declined it. I didn't show up to work because it was a family emergency and they knew about it!

I came home from out of town and found out that they fired me and found other people to cover my shifts, just like that. I couldn't call in because in my culture, it's very disrespectful towards my family using technology like phones, cameras, iPods, laptops, etc. because it was spending as much time w/ my grandpa before he passes away. Jcp store #2062 is the worst place to work. I have job experience and get paid $7.25 while my friends who go to school with me, in the same grade get $7.75-$8 with no job experience and do absolutely nothing at work.

In my interview, they told me that I'd get $7.75 as well. I said something to them and they said they'd change it but I guess they never listened! The managers there always sided with the ones who work there the longest, which is ironic, because they're the ones who talk crap about them and are lazy. Being pregnant and a full time high school student, they expect me to work everyday, 4-5.5 hours and usually 8 hours each day on the weekends. And they expect me to close by myself meaning straighten clothes, keep an eye on registers, put carts of clothes away with my nausea and dizziness. They have good prices on clothes but are the worst place to work ever!

Original review: March 12, 2013

I enjoyed the make-up department but was very disappointed w/ the fine jewelry department. They have a nice selection of jewelry but the problem is they act like you are bothering them when you want to look at an item. Worst of all, I'd lost a ring recently, and I'm not saying anyone here took it, but I did go back (10) minutes later to speak with the girl who'd helped me. I left my name and # and asked is she could call me back. She never did, & still has not since 3/4/13. Finally, Jose called me (their manager) after I kept calling. Prior to this, I used to shop here, but considering Sears & Macy's are nicer when you have a question regarding merchandise or a lost item, Andrea ** will not be going back.

Original review: March 12, 2013

I went to the Penney's store in Myrtle Beach on March 11, 2013. The last time I was there was at Christmas time and noticed that the store was pretty empty. Yesterday, I noticed the same thing. However, I did see 1 or 2 people cutting through to get to the parking lot but not shopping. I did find a blouse, and I proceeded to find a cashier. Well lo and behold, there were no cashiers. I then stopped an associate and asked "Where do I pay for this?” She took out an iPhone and asked for my credit card. I stood there with my mouth open. I proceeded to say "Are you kidding, what is this all about?” She told me it was a new process now at Penney's. I have shopped at Penney's for years, and I don't like the change; now I know why.

The store's bottom line was in the negative. I realize that some executive may have thought these changes were a good idea but you missed the mark. Associates on the floor were not there so you could not ask a question. The store appeared to be closed; the atmosphere was not conducive to shopping. I don't like the way clothing is displayed; it shows very cold and not appealing. Since new ideas are not working, my suggestions make shopping at Penney's a pleasure. Change the decor. Whoever gave you marketing ideas, change companies. By the way, I completed my shopping at Dillard's. They are more people friendly!

Original review: March 11, 2013

I seriously thought JC Penney couldn't get any worse. Now JC Penney is requiring all receptionists at their salons to be hairdressers, which means that you will have a long wait if you want to buy a product! Don't you realize that customer service matters? From now on I will be buying my Biolage at Walmart! How can a responsible board of directors allow a CEO to completely destroy a once proud company in a few short years? Where is the stockholder outrage? If this trend continues, JC Penney will go the way of Montgomery Ward probably sooner rather than later!

Original review: March 5, 2013

Due to medical bills for my daughter, I recently was a month late on my bill. I was proactive and called them. I worked out a payment plan with the representative. The rep talked me through all the payment options and helped me chose the one that was best for me. What the rep didn't tell me was that even with the payment plan that they set up and agreed to, I would continue to be charged a late fee for every month that the account was not brought current. If I had the entire amount, I would have paid it in the first place. But that is why I called them and tried to work out a payment plan. After speaking with a manager, who told me if they would have told me that information in the beginning, it wouldn't have made a difference because I wouldn't have been able to pay the full amount anyways.

I understand that I owed them money and that I am responsible for paying it back to them, but I truly was surprised at the attitude of the the manager and the unwillingness to work with me or help me. I now have to pay the full late amount so that I do not have any additional late fees added with money that should be going for my daughter's medication. I have canceled my card and truly hope that they are soon out of business because of their practices.

Original review: March 5, 2013

I have shopped at JC Penney for many years. I would always find what I needed - clothed three children, spouse and myself in one stop. The past two times within four months, I have visited the store and was very disappointed. Talking to some of the employees, I asked, "Why the big change?" If something isn't broken, then don't fix it. Apparently, the big new CEO decided to change the whole marketing aspect of Penney's. Prior to the change, I never left the store empty-handed. Now I just walk through it and don't waste my time looking at anything because I know the selection is very limited. I have been a JC Penney customer for many years and will not be returning.

Big CEO person, change it back! Your way is not working. Everybody I know who used to shop there complain about the selection and how much they hate it! We want our old JC Penney back! I am sure your higher ups have to see a drastic decrease in sales since your new buyer personnel has come on board. Change it back!

JCPenney Company Information