Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.46/5

Invicta Watches Reviews

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I have 6 Invicta reserve watches. Stems broke on two of them and the other one couldn't keep time, so I sent them in for repair. The first one was $168 to repair the crown and tube, the second and third ones were going to cost $365 each to repair....haha no way! The tech was nice and I told him, "That's ok, just keep them and I would buy a Seiko or citizen!" He asked me what he should do with them? I told him to either nail them to the board as an example of how not to build a watch or throw them in the trash! Be prepared to spend at least a $1000 bucks for a great watch! As an example my last Seiko lasted 15 years! MY DISAPPOINTING LOVE AFFAIR WITH INVICTA IS OVER!

DENNIS

EDMOND, OK

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I have three Invicta watches, but I never bought another one, in less than a year the band broke and when I called customer service they don't want to replace it because the warranty does not cover it, also the customer service department is very bad and supposedly talk to a supervisor.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I own about a dozen Invicta watches. When I brought one to my local jeweler after 2 years he pointed out that the Invicta logo of the face was missing the a! I called Invicta and the person said they could correct it... for a charge. I politely refused since I received it like this. Unusual but I guess things happen but I'm surprised a large Co. like Invicta would not make this right. I'll have to re-think my Invicta purchases going forward. I wish I could post a picture.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I purchased an Invicta Pro Diver watch in Austin Texas in July 2019 during a holiday to the USA from Australia. They told me it had a worldwide warranty. The watch is gaining about 5 minutes per week. There is no repair agents in Australia and only a few in the world. Hong Kong. Netherlands, Colombia and the US. So much for the lies they said about WORLD WIDE Warranty. I have contacted them and they have zero customer service.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

I just received a brand new Invicta Submariner Pro Diver watch with the Seiko NH35A movement. This upgrade from the older NH25 includes manual self winding and hacking (synchronization of second hand to minute hand functions. Well, my watch rotor on the back says NH35A. However, both functions which were non existent on the NH25 are supposed to work on the newer NH35A. Both functions are mission on my brand new watch, purchased on Ebay. I looked at the pictures of the movement comparisons, and it sure looks like I received the older NH25! I had to send it to Invicta, who probably does not know what to do. And yes, I had to spend $28.00 to send it in. I learned a valuable lesson.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Bought my daughter an Invicta 5 years ago "on sale" 99.00. Wanted over 100.00 to repair. Swiss made - joke. Assembled in China. Don't get sucked in as these watches suck. Recommend you get a Seiko. You'll be happy.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

About a year ago I bought an Invicta watch from Evine item# 658-607. Lately the watch stopped when it was not on my wrist. I decided to have it serviced. Before shipping I took a few pictures of the watch. The watch was received by International Watch Service Center (IWSC) and on 7-22-19 I got an email from them saying that after an evaluation I will get another email with their findings after 2 business days. No sign from IWSC for a week, so I called customer service to get an update on 7-29-19. Call started @ 1:02 pm EDT.

Customer service told me that I have to pay $159.00 for the replacement of the movement, and that I should have an email from them telling me their findings during the inspection of the watch. The email came into my email box @ 1:20 pm EDT during the conversation with customer service. In the email was no reason for the charge that was required. I was very surprised by the fact that I had to pay for replacement of the movement because the movement is covered under the 3 years warranty for the watch. Customer service transferred me to a technician Austin **.

Austin told me that the watch was opened before it was send to them and there is a fingerprint on the movement and the battery was changed with an Energizer battery so they can not honor the warranty. When I told Austin that what is saying was not possible and I have pictures before shipping that show the back of the watch since the watch has a see thru back, and the battery is visible with the movement, we got "disconnected" because the conversation was recorded on the 800 number that I called. So Austin called me back after a few minutes on a phone line that was not recording our conversation and offer to fix my watch without charge, but at this time I will have to wait because they do not have the movement in stock. Shortly after that I got emails from Austin stating just that. No reason why the initial charge of $159.00 was waived.

I would like to mention something else. The movement of this watch is a Ronda Z60. The battery for this movement should last 50 months. Why would I open the watch to waive the warranty, and replace a battery that I knew is not the problem after one year working? I do my homework before I proceed with a plan. I hope IWSC will fix the watch in a timely fashion but I truly believe this is just the beginning of this story giving the circumstances. What is going on at IWSC is wrong at so many levels! I am stunned by the practices of this company that Invicta is using for servicing their watches. I was aware that things got very bad lately but this is beyond my imagination. What I really do not understand is how IWSC has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Okay....either I'm a knucklehead or just bad luck. I have ONLY water resistance watches because I Scuba Dive. Just completed a trip to Bahamas and yet another Invicta (Russian Diver, Reserve) has went belly up. It is rated 100 meters. Deepest dive was 110 feet, way from 100M. It will go into my pile of about 6 Invicta Watches that about from the company, Evine. I will not attempt to return because of the lengthy process and it will be a dead end. Avoid the headaches of buying from this company. Go through a local dealer you can actually have face time with in case something goes wrong with the watch. NO MORE INVICTAS for me.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I bought the Invicta 9094OB automatic watch for €115, in early July 2019 from watch store in Athens, Greece. It was imported from France, according to the seller. I have not experienced any issues so far. Time is a very accurate and waterproof watch. At least for swimming. The engine is made by Seiko. l only replaced the bracelet with a blue rubber band. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

Original review: July 27, 2019

My watch had a yellow Invicta price tag that priced it at $995.00. But, no one was selling it for more than around $150.00. Actually a lot less. The quality was really never there and replacement parts are nonexistent. Needed a replacement glass/crystal a short while after buying the watch and not only could I not see the part...but the watch itself was not found on the Invicta website. Not at all impressed....

Invicta Watches Company Information