Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

1.52/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Invicta Watches Reviews

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I own 20 Invicta watches and I LOVE THEM, I had 1 that I bought from Evine that had a bad movement. I contacted them sent the watch back and got a replacement with no issues. Other than that I've been completely SATISFIED and will continue to purchase them as I feel they are a GREAT WATCH BRAND PROUD. END OF STORY!!!

Original review: July 28, 2019

I bought the Invicta 9094OB automatic watch for €115, in early July 2019 from watch store in Athens, Greece. It was imported from France, according to the seller. I have not experienced any issues so far. Time is a very accurate and waterproof watch. At least for swimming. The engine is made by Seiko. l only replaced the bracelet with a blue rubber band. I am completely satisfied with my purchase.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: July 3, 2019

Most of the people that rate these watches are not taking care of quality watches. Like the person that complains about the "rubber" watch band.... You can't abuse things and expect them to last. Yes I have several, and all are automatic, swiss etc. Never had one issue or problem. Also they have increased in value...

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

My daughter bought a watch for me online at 12 pm eastern time we are in Florida. Invicta is in Florida. She told me what she did at 9 a.m. When invicta opened I called to cancel the order and was told I couldn't do it because it was already ready and processed to be shipped. Which I believe to be a lie. I order a watch 11 days ago and has not been shipped as of today. Both concerns were handed on the same call. How can one order take 11 days to ship and an order placed 9 hours ago be all ready to be shipped. It's an outright lie hoping you keep both instead of just cancelling the second order. I will never buy online again

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I have an Invicta Tritnite I bought a few years ago, I think I paid around $80 or so for, supposedly (wink, wink) marked down from $250. I love the big hunk of gold metal with blue trim on my wrist. The 1st time the battery went dead, I took it to my local jeweler & he put in a new one for around $15, no big deal, but I have multiple watches (Seiko, Citizen, Bulova + several off brands) so I didn't want to spend $15 every time I needed a $3 battery, which is frequent. I went to Harbor Freight tools & bought a watch back remover tool so I could start replacing them myself & saved a bunch of money doing that.

Unfortunately, the most recent time the Invicta battery went dead, I decided to tackle replacing it too. Removed the back, no problem, and discovered the battery has a tiny spring clip on it attached by a tiny screw so it cannot be removed without also removing (or perhaps loosening) the clip. I tried only to loosen the screw & move the clip over so I could remove the battery in order not to lose the screw, but lo & behold both came out anyway. Oh well. So I took the old battery out, put the new one in, then painstakingly put the clip back on, then the screw, & began turning it, at which point the clip & screw pop out & go flying. Found the clip but could not find the screw, despite a lengthy search, so I put it back together with the clip in place as best as I could get it, but no screw. It worked fine, and is still keeping good time.

So then... I tried to order a new screw but found out thru various blogs & reviews, they are pretty much unavailable from Invicta - you can't buy just the screw; they make you buy the entire movement. So now I guess I'll either go to my local jeweler again when this battery dies & see if he has one or try to find an online non-Invicta source. Basically, I say all this to let whoever reads this know that Invictas are pretty much disposables b/c the movements are cheapo quartz probably made in China for a buck or less. HOWEVER, if you're OK with being gouged by Invicta for a $3 battery or maybe being gouged a little less by a jeweler, then go for it, but if you're like me & don't like being taken advantage of, then get a tool & DIY or throw the watch away!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Can I give 0 star? Never ever again. I bought an Invicta watch about 10 months ago that cost 350. Every 2 month I had to take it to the store because the watch stooped. Every time they changed the battery alleging that some times batteries are bad due to long time storage. This happened like 4 times until I told them that something was clearly wrong with the watch, so they suggested to send it to the international watch service center for repairs promising me that if something was wrong with it, the warranty will covered. They charge me of course 30 bucks for the shipping and handling. Just let me tell you that this guys the international watch service center, their only business is get their hands in your money. They first contacted me saying that they had inspected the watch and that the repairs will cost 250 bucks. Ticket: **. Order: **.

When I communicate the guy that my watch should be under warranty, he ask me to wait and then the call was disconnected. Minutes latter he call me again saying that the problem was the battery. That someone had put the wrong battery on it and that I just had to pay for battery replacement. This time 40 bucks.... Can you guys can see what I see?? There is something definitely wrong with this company. How come that my repair cost 250 for a movement repair and when I said is under warranty, like magic is only a battery replacement???? WTF. Of course those guys won't get a single dime from me. Just stay away of this company and this ** watches. And also are you gonna tell me that 4 different experts at the Invicta dealer put the wrong battery. Come on. Give me a break.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I've had a terrible experience with Invicta. I have 2 watches, one was a birthday present and the other I inherited from my father who passed away. The one that was my father's didnt have battery so I took it to an Invicta store and the store manager told me to come back in 45 min to pick it up. When I came back to pick my watch the store manager told me she couldn't change the battery because she didn't know what battery she needed. She told me to go to another watch store. The guy from this store told me that when Invicta's store manager opened my watch she messed it up and it was not going to work even if I changed the battery.

I went back to the Invita's store and the manager agreed to send my watch to be repaired for free, however it's been more than a month and there is no news from my watch. The sad part is this watch has sentimental value to me because it was my father's everyday watch and he passed away a year ago. My other watch that I got for my birthday I broke the glass and took it to an Invicta store to see if they could change the glass. The lady told me to get a new watch for $400 because it made no sense to repair my watch. Please be aware that these watches are disposable...

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I have 6 Invicta reserve watches. Stems broke on two of them and the other one couldn't keep time, so I sent them in for repair. The first one was $168 to repair the crown and tube, the second and third ones were going to cost $365 each to repair....haha no way! The tech was nice and I told him, "That's ok, just keep them and I would buy a Seiko or citizen!" He asked me what he should do with them? I told him to either nail them to the board as an example of how not to build a watch or throw them in the trash! Be prepared to spend at least a $1000 bucks for a great watch! As an example my last Seiko lasted 15 years! MY DISAPPOINTING LOVE AFFAIR WITH INVICTA IS OVER!

DENNIS

EDMOND, OK

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I have three Invicta watches, but I never bought another one, in less than a year the band broke and when I called customer service they don't want to replace it because the warranty does not cover it, also the customer service department is very bad and supposedly talk to a supervisor.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I own about a dozen Invicta watches. When I brought one to my local jeweler after 2 years he pointed out that the Invicta logo of the face was missing the a! I called Invicta and the person said they could correct it... for a charge. I politely refused since I received it like this. Unusual but I guess things happen but I'm surprised a large Co. like Invicta would not make this right. I'll have to re-think my Invicta purchases going forward. I wish I could post a picture.

Invicta Watches Company Information