2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.47/5

Invicta Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Invicta Watches?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

At the beginning of last month I purchase several watches from Invicta. To this date I have yet to receive one order. I have made numerous attempts to contact them through email the site and my phone. I've gotten through twice to the same guy who's working out of his home. I asked him for his boss or a supervisor to find out what was going on with my orders. He gave me an email for his supervisor supposedly sent her two emails she never responded. Ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I'm still waiting on my watches to be delivered Weeks Later. There's something very fishy going on with this company. They are collecting people's money and sitting on it for six to eight weeks before they even process the order. Why hasn't someone in Authority done something about this. Just like me tons of people have complained but no one's taken any action to correct the errors of this company. Why?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

I had order over 50-65 Invicta watches from their website in just 2-3 months due to the fact that I'm a Watch seller and I work with few different companies. Unfortunately with Invicta.Com the shipping time is beyond slow. Most of the time I have to wait 3 weeks to 1 month and half for them to shipped off an Watch. I have never in my life had to wait that long to receive one watch at any time. Don't get me started on FedEx. They are so bad as well. I suppose to receive my watches in two business days after they shipped it and every time FedEx take an extra 2-7 days to deliver the watches... As an business owner that is unacceptable. Shipping time means a lot to me because as I'm an highly customer of their's, they will lose out on a lot of business from me if they continue to do this.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 20, 2020

I am purchase watch Invicta Coalition Forces Men’s model 32726 in 07/12/2020 Order ** to my father birthday and the watch never arrived in my home and I call many time to customer service Invicta and never have Answer about my order. This is company is a big disaster. Don’t have respect to the customer.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I purchased 3 items on April 13, 2020. Within 1 week I received 2 of the items, I have sent emails and called. I was told that all items will be shipped on April 30, 2020. If it wasn’t mailed your funds will be returned, to this day May 8, 2020, I do not have the watch nor a refund, nor have I been contacted by anyone from the company. This is my second time ordering from the company, and they did take a couple weeks to send one item, but I got it, now however, nothing. Not sure I will be ordering again.

Original review: March 21, 2020

My mom had an Invicta ceramic watch she sent out to them just after New Year's. Long story short, we went through a whole runaround with a duplicate ticket, then ordering a part from Switzerland, then getting the wrong part. Two months later, we requested a refund and returning the watch as is. Nothing. Now we're settling it through our card company and filing a dispute. If you paid with a card, go through your bank or company and file a dispute ASAP. That is the ONLY way you will get any results.

Original review: March 14, 2020

I purchased 3 watches from Invicta.com. After I received 2 of the watches they were not what I expected, so I returned them to invicta, after 1 month did not see credit so I called. They told me it takes roughly 6 weeks to see credit. Fast forward it's now 3 months and they only credited Partial amount, I called several times and sent numerous emails to them regarding this credit, they told me it was still in processing. I cannot believe a return would take this long, I will never purchase an invicta watch again, not worth the aggravation for a measly 350.00 credit.

Original review: March 13, 2020

Love the look of the excursion model Invicta watch I just received today through FedEx. Problem is that it was DOA, as confirmed by Invicta's watch service center. Bad enough. Now I hear that I likely won't see a replacement for 2-3 weeks. Having already waited almost two weeks for my watch to arrive, I'm pretty pissed.

Original review: Feb. 29, 2020

I've had several Invictas and not one kept time. I paid $109 for one of their automatic diver models just last week, received it a couple days ago...guess what, not winding with motion...surprise, surprise.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

Sent watch in for crystal replacement. HUGE cost to replace proprietary crystal that Invicta will not sell to watch repair shops. After 1 month, watch returned with incorrect crystal (no magnifying window). Sent watch back, as of now, it's been gone 3 weeks. Got an email today in response to my email inquiring as to when I might expect return. Told to send full name/address, model & serial number of watch, date of purchase, signed receipt, etc. etc. Just what the hell is going on with this company? Are they on this planet? NEVER buy one of these watches, regardless of the price they ask for. If you do, you'll pay for that choice in abject despair!

Resolution response: Feb. 5, 2020

Management stepped in and issued a credit back for the order after seeing I had repurchased the exact item at the correct price hours later and even issued me a 25$ store credit.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I ordered a watch from their site on 2/2/2020 that was 118. They charged me 138. When I called and emailed them they said the price changed and that there was nothing they could do about it so I asked for an rga even though they still haven't shipped it yet and they said I have to receive it 1st. Needless to say I will be returning it and will not be purchasing anything else from Invicta ever again.

Invicta Watches Company Information