1.23/5

644 HSN Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 22, 2019

First I want to thank the HSN team; for caring enough about their customers! To provide such an excellent, very sufficient and durable product! Second, the fact is; American Electric Lawn Mower, is the best product I have ever bought, besides the Worx Jaw saw! They are equal!! Better than my car! Third, and most importantly! Read every instruction slow, and over again! Until you understand them! I love its style and size. Which makes mowing fun, easy, and glides right into places, that gas mowers can't go! Raising mower to top lever! Cuts four inches or more. Weeds, like paper! I was shock, and my heart full of peace and joy!

American is very light in weight! It doesn't stall like some mowers, on high weeds nor tough grass! I recommend this mower for every one who had to cut grass! Nice color! Very easy to assemble, and requires a heavy duty 100 ft. orange cord for outdoors. ETL Intertek 3121738 10A 120V 1250W. One mistake I made! I took my eyes off the cord for a second. The blade is so sharp it cut the cord super quick into! I thank Our Lord Jesus, that he touch my son's heart, to send me another one, from Amazon! Another good store. They take good care of their customers as well! So make sure you get a Prime membership, as soon as possible, if you don't have one! You will need that membership in the future. Saving on free shipping; and many other benefits!

I will be honest. I mowed with my right hand, and use my left hand to keep the cord from swing under the mower. The blade is very good! Super sharp! So I took my time. American also, mows backwards as well! Cutting well with no problem! I kept stepping on the cord, cutting the mower off. You will become an expert! Maneuvering that cord! That's a bigger job than cutting the grass. So you have to take your time. Keep your mind on keeping that cord away from the blade. Let it cut off right away if you see it's almost going under the mower! Don't try bending to stop it, just let go the hand petal! Have fun. I did! Monday was my third time cutting! The yard looks great! Thanks to HSN team!

Original review: April 7, 2019

I ordered this phone from HSN and it was shipped 2 days later and received within the same week in perfect condition. Customer service was great when I emailed them with a few questions. No problems at all, although checkout via PayPal made the order a "guest" order instead of an order under my HSN account so that was weird. Otherwise no issues.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Wow. My experience(s) shopping at HSN was very different from most of the reviews here. I've shopped with them twice and both times I was exceptionally pleased with my purchase! If it wasn't for HSN flex pay my daughter wouldn't have had a very good Christmas last year. So allowing me to pay monthly for the laptop she wanted was a godsend! I'm very appreciative!

Then about a week and a half ago I purchased a Samsung Galaxy TracFone that ended up with a cracked screen and I was really hesitant contacting customer service because most places won't fix something like that. It's more of a "you're ** out of luck" issue. But I reached out to customer service anyways thru live chat on their website and immediately after explaining my issue I was told they sent out another phone and emailed me a prepaid shipping label to return the one with the cracked screen... no questions asked! I can't speak for everyone(obviously) but I'm VERY happy with HSN! I will definitely be shopping with them a lot more in the future!

Original review: July 14, 2019

I recently placed an order at HSN for an electronic device. I checked out as a guest because I had no interest in registering to the website. A few days later I received notification via e-mail that my package was shipped and they provided a link where I could track my package. I hit the link and it I got a message stating I had to register to HSN and log in first in order to track my package. I went ahead and registered against my will because I wanted to track my order. Once the registration was complete I tried tracking my package and I was informed that unfortunately I could not track my package because registration had to be completed before making a purchase!!! That was not what the shipment e-mail stated at all!! I was tricked into registering and all for nothing!

Long story short MY PACKAGE WAS LOST! After several pointless e-mails and phone calls I STILL DO NOT HAVE MY PACKAGE AND I HAVE YET TO GET A REFUND!! They are refusing to refund me because the package is coming up as delivered in the system, but NOTHING was delivered to my address on the date and time they said they delivered the package. Had I been able to track my package from the moment it was shipped this could have been avoided or at the very least been dealt with much sooner.

Original review: July 1, 2019

JUNK JUNK JUNK. Purchased a Polaroid DVD/Tablet combo from HSN 2 years ago. Never opened it until this morning. Product is brand new and will not turn on. Both HSN and Southern Telecom refuse to replace item because it was purchased 2 years ago. Very disappointed as to what Polaroid has become. I will take note of all Southern Telecom products, and will never purchase their junk again. I will also make sure everyone I know is aware of the junk they create. Will also never purchase anything from HSN again because they do not back what would be a brand new product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Original review: June 22, 2019

I had been a customer of HSN for several years and was a credit card holder for about 2 years. I ordered several things throughout the years and paid them off. When I went to payoff my account I noticed they cut my credit limit 550.00. I called their customer service and they had no explanation. Only that I would receive a letter in 7 to 10 days for the reasoning, well, that never happened. I paid off the account and closed my account. I was good customer, and was a little disappointed about the result, HSN and their affiliates will never get another penny from me.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I ordered an item as a gift for an elderly friend who was bed bound. I live in Illinois and she lives in NYC. My friend received the wrong item. If I wanted the correct item sent the wrong item had to be returned. To return the item my bed bound friend would have to have someone repackage it and bring it to the Post Office. HSN would not pick the item up for the return. I would have to pay for the return shipping if I was to have USPS or UPS pick it up from her apartment. The supervisor told me if someone could bring the item to her they certainly could bring it to PO office for the return. He was very, very rude and sarcastic. They shipped the wrong item and we were responsible for the return. Worse customer service ever. I do not recommend ordering anything from them. I was treated very poorly. There was not even an apology for their mistake. Stay as far away from HSN as possible!

Original review: June 3, 2019

I placed my first order on a Friday and then I got an email saying that I needed to verify my information. Firstly, he assumed I was a female when I am male, 2nd he didn't ask any information of me at ALL! He asked for my phone number and said it wasn't on my account. I had called to place the rep put my area code wrong by one number, 3rd the guy had the worse attitude and was like "I find reason to believe you are not who you say you are because my sources show you as 90 years old" and then starts laughing! If you see your "sources," I'm in my late 20s!!! When I called the lady asked for my SS and DOB to see if I qualify for the credit card which was fine so that alone shows my DOB, age, sex, etc.

The guy was beyond rude and was like "well I'm canceling your account and your account is goooonne! Ok?" I have never ever been spoken to the way he spoke to me. I then tell him how did he verify my information when he didn't even ask for anything, and he continued to to say "well, I don't believe you. Your orders canceled and I get the final say and I say no. So I have nothing more to say to you so have a good day." Then he hung up I me. I am beyond appalled by this! I'm glad I'm not doing service with them. I'm glad I'm getting my money back. Looking at the reviews, I would have probably got a defective 2nd hand piece of crap anyways. I requested a supervisor to call me so I'm going wait on that and I hope that guy gets fired! Not professional, rude, and awful company altogether.

Original review: May 29, 2019

So disappointed in HSN. I have been a customer for 20 plus years. Never missed a payment. Always paid more than due. I tried to order the TSV online and a message kept popping up, "Problem with account contact customer service." When I contacted customer service I was told that someone who had not paid their bill had used my address as a delivery address. Since I live alone I explained that was not possible and I have never received an item from HSN that I had not ordered.

They refused to take my order saying I could not place an order until they got it straightened out which they would place an investigation that would take 7-10 days, in the mean time my account would stay frozen. What a lack of professionalism and the representative was aggressively RUDE! So I cancelled all my auto ship orders, paid my balance of $7.95 and ordered their TSV Special from Amazon. It cost me $5.00 more but shipping was free not the $5.95 HSN charged so I saved .95.; Very sad about not ordering from HSN anymore but I pay my bills on time, have been a good customer for many years and felt this unfair and offensive. So much fraud these days as I told the rep someone may have pulled my address from the phone book! Life will go on without HSN. Amazon free shipping and next day delivery is the way to go!!!

Original review: May 24, 2019

This is my last ever buy from HSN!!! Never ever I have such horrendously expensive experience!!! Stay away. Their PC are slow and what ever they set on TV it's very rarely true!!!! I had to pay expert to let me know that PC is useless, slow and have problem with speed and hardware, and I need new computer on top of all of that!!! NOT WORTH MONEY I SPEND AND THEY PROMISE HP HELP. EVEN BIGGER LIE!!!! Never ever I will buy anything from HSN!!! I would give them -10 stars if I could. PC under warranty and they refused to take it back!!! $600.00 is a lot money for useless lie and bad pc. I have receipt.

HSN Company Information