hhgregg

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I had my CC stolen and they used it at hhgregg. When I noticed the charges I called HHGREGG to let them know I had not made the purchase and to please send it to fraud and decline the charges. The woman proceeded to tell me she could not do that because I had said I didn't make the purchases and they needed to protect the person that purchased the merchandise... are you kidding me??? I told them the billing would be diff than the shipping address and could give them my info to protect me. No they couldn't do anything and refused to stop the order. Never will I shop here. Thank God my bank knows I can't fly to the other side of the country to pick up a fraud order. HHGREGG IS THE WORST. DO NOT SHOP HERE! PS they stated they do not have a fraud dept... and they issue credit cards???

Bought a TV online on 11/28. "Free delivery" scheduled for 12/8. They allowed me to choose from available days. On 12/8, they left a voicemail: "Item hasn't arrived. Call us to reschedule." So I called the number they left. 4 times over the next week. During the day (M-F), on Saturday morning. No message system. No answer. They never again tried to call me to reschedule. Just left it for me to figure out. Then after a couple weeks I finally tried again. Scheduled another delivery date for 2 weeks later: 1/4. Guess what? On 1/4 received a call: "Item hasn't arrived. We can reschedule for another week." Seriously? One month and one week after I ordered online. No TV. But they are still selling the TV online. For $150 more than they charged me on Cyber Monday, nonetheless. The sad part is that I could have bought the same TV for about $30 more on 2 other sites on Cyber Monday. Lesson learned.

I submitted a CS survey after the rep agreed to refund my price, but did nothing to try to make the situation right, or offer me a similar TV. My survey response was so lengthy that the automated system asked me if I would like to be contacted by hhgregg. My answer was yes. Somehow I doubt they will follow through on this either. Hours of headaches and 6 weeks wasted. Still no TV. Thanks for nothing, hhgregg.

Very Dissatisfied with HHGREGG Online customer service and product. Paid for a 500 dollar tv to get home on holiday leave from the MARINE CORPS to find out I was delivered a broke tv and customer service telling me there is nothing they can do about it. Never been so upset in my life. My godfather signed for the delivery because they delivered it but they never showed it to him and he didn't think to look at it because he didn't want to mess with my stuff. They are saying since it was signed for and the warranty doesn't cover "accidental" damages there is nothing they can do and all repairs are at my expense.

In mid December of 2016 I purchased a dishwasher from the hhgregg in Fenton, MO. The manager of the store, Mitch, was my salesperson. It was scheduled to be delivered on December 21st. Their "3rd party delivery service" contacted me the evening of the 20th to confirm delivery and to advise my delivery time frame was 11:00-3:30. At 5:00 pm, he still had not shown up. I called him on the phone number he had called me in the confirm delivery. He told me he was at home eating a sandwich and would be at my house within 30-40 minutes. He showed up around 5:30. He proceeded to remove my old dishwasher and brought the new one into the house, only to realize the entire back was dented in. The delivery guy was able to install the dented dishwasher for me to use until the replacement arrived.

The delivery guy called the store I purchased from and spoke to "Mitch"...my salesman...the manager of the store. I was then told that my replacement would be delivered on the 26th. The morning of the 26th came and by 10:30 I had not heard from anyone on a delivery time frame. I once again called the store. I was then told that we were never put in the schedule. I was extremely annoyed. A new delivery date of January 5th was set. I received a call on January 4th by an extremely rude man telling me he'd be at my house between 10:30-1:30 on the 5th to replace the dishwasher. By 3:00 on the 5th, no dishwasher, no call, nothing. Another day wasted waiting for a delivery guy to not show up.

I called the store SEVERAL times and tried SEVERAL different extensions. No one ever answered. I finally got fed up and called the hhgregg corporate office. I was on hold waiting to speak to an actual person for 32 minutes. Finally a representative was on the line and I explained my situation. She told me that my ticket showed closed in her system and showed no future deliveries. She contacted my local store and, lucky me, transferred me to Mitch to speak with. I once again explained my situation and frustration. Mitch basically blew me off and told me that the replacement one that was supposed to be delivered came in damaged...then acted like he did me a favor by not delivering it to me...but failed to answer me when I asked why I was never contacted. He went on to tell me that he can deliver the replacement on January 9th.

I told him that was fine but that I could not work with a 5 hour window. I told him that since I wasted 2 full days waiting on a delivery that never happened, I expected him to call his delivery service and get me a shortened delivery window. I explained that even if he couldn't do that, if he could just promise an afternoon delivery that I could make that work. He just told me no. That wasn't an option. He refused to apologize. He never once did one thing to try to remedy the situation. He was very smug and basically made me feel like an idiot for calling to complain.

I had no choice but to now schedule delivery for January 16th. I'm not holding my breath. I will do everything in my power to let everyone I know what terrible customer service hhgregg offers. This store is a joke. My one hope is that upper management somehow sees this and does something to reprimand Mitch. I should also mention that I looked in hhgregg's website to email my complaint but they only allow you 1,000 characters. Not surprising. Just goes to show they really don't care about making their customers happy.

My father purchased a tv for a christmas present for the family. He ordered it online and was told it would not be in stock until 1-4-2016. I went there to pick it up and now they don't have the tv he bought online. They discontinued the tvs. They could have called and said that the tv was discontinued but no, they are way too freaking lazy. The people there are very rude. Not only that. After waiting 30 minutes the rude manager said I can't even pick it up. His name was the only one that could pick it up (we have the same last name address phone #). I had the order number, date he bought it, the price he paid. I will NEVER come back to a stupid hhgregg store. You guys suck.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about hhgregg?

I ordered a nice TV for my daughter on Black Friday weekend with a delivery date of Dec 3rd. That date came and went with no call about scheduling the delivery (website says they call the night before). I finally called customer service on Dec 10th since I hadn't heard anything at all from hhgregg. Waited one hour on the customer service line to speak to someone. They had no idea where my TV was, said they were out of stock and told me to call back in half a week. I called back in half a week and waited for 35 min on the phone to talk to a human. They said that the TV was out of stock and likely wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas. I cancelled the order.

Too bad they haven't refunded my money on my credit card yet (it's Jan 3rd) for a TV they never delivered. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company today to try to get my money back. What a poorly run operation. Good news: I ordered a TV from Best Buy on Dec 13th. It arrived 9 days later as promised in time for Christmas. Moral of the story is never to buy from hhgregg.

We ordered a 4 piece lg kitchen on Black Friday 2016 with a delivery scheduled for 12/15 as we are remodeling house. They sold the package we bought to someone else and then cancelled our order and never called us. We called on day of scheduled delivery and was told they had no order. Now we have been told possibly the 20th of January for two pieces remaining. Worst customer service and company etiquette we have ever seen. WE WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN AND WILL TELL EVERYONE WE CAN ABOUT THIS PISS POOR COMPANY. Hope they go out of business in 2017.

Ok, I didn't want to have to do this but: hhgregg and Warrantech has left me no choice. I bought a refrigerator from hhgregg in 2014 with a 5 year warranty, here's the problem: Our refrigerator went out 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. After losing all our food and many phone calls they sent a tech out 10 days later, in which he came and told us he had to order the parts. Then that evening he called and said he was a LG Tech and could not order Whirlpool parts and could not come back. 10 days later the right tech came out. He ordered the parts, and 10 days later 2 techs came to fix it. So we refilled the refrigerator with food. Christmas Eve it went out again, as we were having 16 people for dinner. I called again.

Now mind you this is many hours on the phone with hhgregg, and Warrantech talking to all kinds of representatives, never would get a supervisor on the phone, called corporate for them to say that she was not at her desk to take a call. "So in the big corporate of hhgregg main office they only have one supervisor?" I asked. So I contacted a hhgregg manager in another store that sent a Email to corporate because Warrantech said it was going to be 2 weeks before they could come. Well they came in 4 days. He came last night and the freezer is still not working and now the ice maker won't make ice. So I called again tonight and talked to the lady manager at hhgregg in Winston Salem, she said she would call me back. No call, I call back and she had already left.

So here we are almost months later with a refrigerator that we can't use. I paid 1,200.00 for this refrigerator plus a 5 year warranty for this to Happen! We can't seem to get this problem fixed. We believe after all of this hhgregg owes us a new refrigerator and 2 times for food loss. I will never buy anything from this company ever again. I think this experience with an extended warranty has been an awful experience. And the customer service has been the worst. Very disappointed and angry with this whole situation. Please share this post so people will know what to expect from hhgregg! Nothing but headaches, long phone calls, and still no working refrigerator! Please again share this so maybe someone can actually help us! Make this go viral!

When buying an appliance from HHGregg, DO NOT purchase the extended service plan. What happens when your appliance fails after the warranty period is, they refer you to a company who takes more than a week to send a guy, who takes more than two weeks to get the part, and maybe if you yell and scream, you can get him to come and install it. So far, I am still working on that last part, having gone ten days without an LG refrigerator that is just a little more than two years old. If you had just gone with the manufacturer's warranty, they would have sent the repairman in a few days.

Do not purchase from hhgregg. Delivery team destroyed my kitchen and other parts of my house. They use Spirit Delivery, they had no consideration for your home, very rude when you complain and hhgregg refuses to talk to you, refers you to delivery company. I will never purchase from them again.

Well I went to hhgregg to get my grandson a tv for Christmas. Well they had one for $99 a 32 inch. Well I already bought one for $133 at Walmart. I return that one and went to HHgregg to get the $99 one. Well they didn't have one. But they said it would be in Thursday before Christmas, if not it will be in after Christmas and when I called they said that no and it doesn't have a back order and I could get a 24 inch or a refund. I am really not a happy person.

I was scheduled for delivery of my kitchen appliances on November 19th 2016. Which included stove, dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator. On the 19th of November only the stove, microwave, and dishwasher was delivered. I waited all day. I had to call the store and warehouse to find out just what happened to my refrigerator. I have gotten no apologies from the sales person or manager of this store in Waldorf, MD. The manager at the warehouse failed to ensure that my refrigerator made it on that Saturday. I removed all the appliances so when the new ones arrived that could just be put in place. That night we had to go and purchase a small refrigerator so that what was in coolers would not go bad.

I bought a Samsung 70" TV from the Alpharetta store in the state of Georgia back around this past Black Friday. Today is Dec. 28, 2016 and they have not delivered it to me yet. Both managers, Mitch and Shaun along with the salesperson have been playing games telling me that the TV has not come in yet. They promised that they would keep me updated every now and then, which they never did. After I called other stores in the area, I was told that this TV would not be coming in at all to any hhgregg. I asked both managers to offer me a deal on another TV. They refused. I said that I would go to their corporate office; they said they did not care. I just called the regional manager named Linda and left her a message. It has been the worst customer service ever for me and my family.

I spent over one year looking for furniture that met my needs and my taste. I made my purchase of a couch, double chair and ottoman for 1400.00 at hhgregg on their credit card. Within one month the frame broke (collapsed) and I have no children or animals that would have caused that. It was determined by them to be defective and they contacted a repair person. From August to end of October he would promise to come and it never worked out. He finally indicated I should call the store and resolve it some other way. The store agreed to an exchange however my set is discontinued. There was one set in store that fit in my house. I reluctantly agreed to exchange even though I did not like the color/style only because I was told that was my only option. THREE deliveries scheduled for the four hour window of time required. Confirmation emails and calls were received the day before only no delivery came ANY of those three times.

I took off work three times to accommodate their time frames. Each time the warehouse "did not receive the items" but would reschedule only to be told the same thing each time. Finally decided ENOUGH and asked store for refund. They gave me corporate number and could not help me since it was on the credit card. Called multiple times only to be placed on hold for over an hour each time. Sent them an email today - awaiting a reply. So I am now making monthly payments on broken furniture and can't even get the replacement furniture (I did not want) delivered. At this point I will settle for nothing less than a refund and am not interested in any discussion regarding an EXCHANGE. We have done a lot of business over the years at that store and will never return.

Went ahead and bought a fridge from these bozos and months later can't get a straight answer from either the store, or the shipper that they sent it to. The store won't refund my money because the item allegedly already left the store. The shipper - Demar, initially confirmed it was in their possession but now, weeks later, can't account for it. My guess is Demar is using it for workers' lunches. If it ever shows and I find one scratch or grimy hand print on it, it's going back.

After having awful experiences with several "furniture stores" HHGregg not only delivered as promised but when I wasn't happy with the furniture they simply said.. "Pick something else." They picked up the 1st purchase at the same time they delivered the exchange in 2 days!! We loved it!!

In the past two weeks, two employees have failed to call when they claimed they would and two have outright lied to me. I ordered a washer, dryer and chest freezer. The washer was out of stock and two separate employees said they would call to let me know when they would be in. When they failed to do so I went back into the store. They claimed the washers would be in Dec 23 and they would deliver Dec 24. Lie number one. Apparently they had no way to be sure of that. The dryer and freezer were delivered, the washer was not. I received no call or email letting me know the washer was not going to be delivered. I had to call the store to find out that the washer was still not in stock.

I spoke, allegedly, to a supervisor named Tarvelle (sp) who said delivery on the washer would be Dec. 27. I called the customer service number and they said the store would have no way of knowing when the washers would be in and could not promise delivery on that date. Lie number two. Customer service then called the store and spoke with a supervisor. When I asked if it was Tarvelle, Customer service said that was not the name of the supervisor. Lie number 3. I am expecting a callback from customer service on Monday. I am not hopeful. hhgregg has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I will never do business with them again. I would not recommend anyone else do business with these people.

Ordered a mattress from them. They called me the day before with the 4 hour time window for the next day. I took the day off from work and waited around. I called asking where they were and they told me it isn't being delivered today and that maybe Thursday it should be in... They lied. Said they called me and I HAD NO call from them whatsoever. So I had to take another day off and miss out on another day's pay. I had already got rid of my mattress so I had no bed to sleep on for 2 days. They were very rude on the phone. The worst company ever and with all the bad reviews I'm not sure how they are still in business. My mom ordered a couch last week and she waited around also for the delivery and called asking where they were and they told her it won't be shipped till February. After she waited around for the 4 hour time window they gave and also sold her couch already!!! She ended up ordering a couch from Ashley furniture store.

Horrible company, customer service promised a delivery on three different occasions only to tell me after failed delivery date that they are out of stock again. Now they are blaming Samsung for selling something they don't have. If they were only honest and told me to begin with that I will purchase a TV and not get it for at least 2 months if ever, instead, they kept lying over and over.

I have a Samsung side by side refrigerator that is under warranty. The company is taking its time to repair the refrigerator. It is three week that the fridge is down and they say it will be another 2 week to get fixed. This is ridiculous and unforgivable that I must wait a month to get the service that I paid for when I purchased the appliance. So to all that reads this DON'T BUY FROM HHGREGG. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

The sectional was ordered Dec. 12 and was IN STOCK and was supposed to be delivered Dec 18. No one called me or showed up on the delivery date. I took off work without pay and sold my sectional to make room. So I called the delivery number from a previous delivery since calling the customer service number took close to 45 minutes on hold and I gave up. She told me it wasn't coming today and said most pieces may arrive in a week (Dec 23), but can't be for sure (and that's still not all the pieces). I asked when ALL the pieces would arrive, and she couldn't even tell me an ETA and had no idea. I told her to cancel my order and she said she would, but I had to also dispute the charges on top of that with my credit card. So I had to go to another furniture store to purchase a sectional and will be another 2 weeks before I can have furniture.

The information would have been helpful if the web page would have had VALID information on their inventory or if someone could have at least called me??? Now I have no furniture for Christmas and a house full of people coming. Thanks for ruining my Christmas hhgregg. I will never shop with you again. This is the second time you've done this to me, I should have known better. All I had to do was check out these reviews and your Facebook page and I would have never even thought of buying from you again.

I purchase my TV in October 2016 from hhgregg. I got the TV home and it work fine. Well 28 days later something happen with the TV and, now there are lines perpendicular and horizontal through the screen. I ran the diagnostic scan that is a program that the, TV has built in. It report a problem within the TV. So I saved everything the salesman told me if I needed to return or exchange it for any reason. I have the box, the packing, all wires and remote. I took all those required items with me along with the TV back to the store.

The salesman I bought the TV from was there. He plugged the TV in and then turned to me and said my son, who is 6 years old was standing right next to me, threw something at the TV and broke it and said that wouldn't take it back. First of all, he had no right accusing my son of breaking it. My son does not throw toys PERIOD. (Which the salesman said he did). So I then asked for the manager. Wow, what a mistake. He came over looked at the TV, and as he was poking very hard on the TV screen, accused my son of breaking it and they would not take it back. He was incredibly rude and verbally abusive regarding my son. I the TV and all the other things with me and left the store. I contacted Samsung and after sending them pictures of TV on and off from different angles they said it is hhgregg's responsibility because it happen somewhere between transit to the store or when they were storing it in the store.

I again contacted hhgregg and explained that Samsung said "It's your responsibility because it falls within their 30 day guarantee." I've been fighting with hhgregg for over 2 and a half months about this. They accused my son of breaking it. They said I exceeded the 30 day warranty, which I didn't not. I proof of a return that day I took the TV back. It was 28 days later. I had to return a cable that the salesman insisted I needed, which I didn't.

The bottom line is, they are a despicable company that hires rude employees and doesn't stand by their word of guaranteeing your purchase. I will continue to post on social media not to buy anything from hhgregg. Try it, posting on social media, a representative will IM you quicker than calling you back. Maybe that can help some of you people who are waiting for a response from them. I'm not giving up on this. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau.

Took the day off work. Washer and dryer don't turn up despite 2 phone calls to confirm the appointment. Apparently they didn't put the dryer on the truck according to their shipping department. Delivery re-scheduled for the Saturday. Comes time for delivery and they auto-call to confirm appointment for Sunday. No reason as to why the appointment is re-scheduled. Phone the shipping dept to find out what's going on. They can't tell me why so they palm me off to the store. Store tells me they don't know why shipping referred them to me. They tell me they'll call me back - no phone call back. Sunday scheduled delivery time comes and goes, and yet another no-show, no phone call, no re-schedule now. So if you buy anything from hhgregg, don't expect that it will actually turn up and don't expect anyone there to actually help you.

I wish I had read the reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com before I placed my order. Like many other folks who posted reviews, I had an absolutely awful experience with hhgregg; I never received the TV I ordered, though they were happy to collect the $1200 for it. I took advantage of Black Friday sales and placed an order with hhgregg on 11/25/16. The item, a 60" TV, was listed on their website as "in stock". On 11/29/16 I received an email titled "backorder purchase" which informed me that the TV was on backorder with no known shipping date. On 12/4/16 I emailed hhgregg customer service inquiring about the status of the backorder; on 12/17/16 I received a reply which stated "can take up to 4 weeks to be back in our inventory". THIRTEEN DAYS to reply to an email.

Trying to call hhgregg customer service is an exercise in frustration. I called the first time, on or about 12/6, waited THIRTY-FIVE minutes on hold only to learn that the item is "on order". I allowed the backorder to continue until 12/18/16 when I had enough. I waited 26 minutes on hold, spoke with a rep briefly who, after another 10 minutes on hold, informed me that they cancelled the order for me and that "my money would be credited within 3 to 10 business days". I'll repost if the money isn't returned within that time frame. I'm fully anticipating the call to my bank to dispute the charge on my Visa. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

Just to note, we means me, grandmother/gma and maybe gpa. Ordered an LG refrigerator from hhgregg on 11/26/2016. Signed up for a store credit card since I didn't have 3000 bucks just lying around. So, got approved for the card and bought and paid for the fridge. Happy, thinking we were getting the fridge but I was wrong. So the first delivery date on December 2nd if I remember correctly comes, but they can't get the fridge through the door due to our security door. I can't take it off so we were told to redo the delivery for another day with the advice from the delivery guys. Fridge was basically at our door that day. Also to add, we got the email to confirm the address and then another email too.

That same day, we go to the hhgregg location where we ordered the fridge, asked the sales associate we had been working with for this and an oven, if he could change the date and to add a water line installation for 99.00 which was fine. We try to get the date changed in store but cannot do it. Sales associate tries to call the warehouse where our fridge was sent back to. This would be somewhat of a precursor to what happens on the next delivery date.

We leave the store, but beforehand, we tell the sales associate the date we want to change the fridge delivery to. He says OK, he will try to change it to the 8th of December and will call. He calls a couple days later, saying that he couldn't get us the 8th but got us the 13th for a delivery date so we take it. We get another email the day before confirming the address, but this time no email with a 4 hour window. Thinking that is weird, my grandmother calls the warehouse on the 13th, grandfather removes security door.

When she calls the warehouse, can't reach anyone. She calls again and is able to reach someone. The rep at the warehouse says that no delivery was set for today for our fridge and recommends calling the store. She gets transferred to the store and the sales associate says give him an hour, he will look into it by calling the warehouse... which she had just done. My gma did ask for the associate we had been working with but he wasn't in yet. I tell her to cancel the order.

A little white later, gma gets a call from who we think was a manager at the warehouse. She informs us she received an email while inquiring about the fridge that the only fridge they had was damaged. We never found out what happened to fridge that was on our front door basically a few weeks ago. We also never received a letter or formal apology from hhgregg. They are out of a 3000 sale which was refunded to me, on the store card.

Gma also had to call the company used for the water line installation and cancel that. The rep for that company actually was apologetic way more than hhgregg was. I'm waiting on the 99.00 to be put back on the card now. Here is the kicker. I now had a credit hit for a card for a store I most likely will never use again due to this experience. I can't use the card at any other store or anything, and of course even if I cancel the card my credit score will be affected, so not sure what to really do now.

We put all Samsung appliances in our new home. Big mistake. Stove performed poorly. Called store where we purchased appliances, told us to contact Samsung. Repairman was sent out. He came in, replaced the motherboard. Needed my purchase receipt so they could get paid by Samsung. Dumb mistake on my part to give him that. Fridge went out next. Called store again. They had no record of the purchase. I tried to explain I didn't have a receipt because the repairman asked for it. Called a repairman. Back panel needed a part.

Part ordered, installed a week later. Then stove began having problems. Replaced it with a GE stove. Then dishwasher stopped filling with water. Repairman came out, found it had been installed with a piece of broken plastic blocking water line. Got it taken care of. Then fridge quit making ice and ice machine was replaced. Then second back panel installed. Dishwasher control panel started with error message. Two weeks later panel fails completely. Called repairman again. He calls tech support at Samsung three times... no help with diagnosis as to why panel not working.

While he is on hold I explain that the fridge has water and ice accumulating under the delivery drawer. He said that's been a common problem and will need to be fixed before rust develops. Approximate cost $250.00. Okay, still waiting for estimate on dishwasher. No response from tech support. Repairman puts door back on the dishwasher, says he will call with estimate after he connects with Samsung regarding parts. That was two days ago.

I can't afford to replace all the appliances right now but I can tell others to absolutely stay away from anything Samsung. Wish I could provide an order number... or a receipt but first repairman took it with him. HHGregg, where bought them says they don't have a record of our purchase. So they have $4800 of our money and we are frustrated by the lack of accountability.

I am very disappointed in my purchase from hhgregg. I ordered a PlayStation VR system during Black Friday. Yesterday I received an email from PayPal stating hhgregg was refunding my money. I call in today and find out that they oversold the items and could no longer fulfill the orders for some people. So the inventory system wasn't working correctly. That's a letdown. But on top of that I wasn't even emailed or notified when they found this out during Black Friday. I was only notified by PayPal yesterday. That's nearly 3 weeks later and very close to Christmas. This is totally unprofessional and hhgregg should be ashamed. This has caused me to scramble to look for this item for my kids. Most places are sold out and the items on eBay are selling for way higher than retail price because there are people who bought the items only to resell at a higher price.

If I would have been notified sooner I could have still bought this item at a reasonable price somewhere else. Now if I buy it online I have to worry about if it even arrives on time or pay extra to ship it sooner which costs me more. I do not appreciate the way I was treated by the supervisor who worked on my case who only gave me $20 as compensation. This does not make up for the huge difference in price I will have to pay now and the headache and stress I am going through. I will not buy from hhgregg ever again and will not refer family or friends.

Very very bad customer service and kept on hold all the time. It's been almost a month that they are not giving any update on the status and when I was trying to call they kept on hold for hours. This is very ridiculous and very bad. I would rather give 0 rating for the service and the value they give for the customers. Can someone take this to the senior management. I decided to file a consumer case on hhgregg for not responding and the pain we took for last 3 weeks.

I purchased a TV online on Nov. 23. I was sent a confirmation email stating that my order was confirmed and being processed. I was told a second email would be coming in 3-5 days when pickup was ready. It is now Dec. 14, and I have still not received an email. When I tried sending HHGREGG an email I received no reply. I called the customer service # and was told due to high call volume to call back later. After calling back about 10 different times I finally got through and was promptly put on hold... forever. No one ever picked back up the call until it was disconnected, then back to the heavy call message when I called back. I knew that I should have purchased the TV at Best Buy or another top of the line store, but I thought I would give HHGREGG a chance again after previous problems... Guess I should have learned my lesson.

We were remodeling our kitchen and made the mistake of choosing to do business with HHGregg for all of our new appliances. We did shop other stores and came back to HHGregg because of price more than anything. If I had been smart enough to read other reviews that were written I would of never dealt with this company. We were promised the first delivery date of November 12th 2016. Needless to say the product never showed up at my house and at 9 am. We received a call saying that some of the product came in damaged. The next delivery date came and went without any phone call. Till I called them. Lie number two. I was told nothing had arrived at their distribution center. No one know why we didn't get a call about our delivery being cancelled. Twice I had my contractor waiting for the delivery to show up. Twice I had to pay for being there. This same type of BS continued on for 7 weeks.

I had 22 people planned for Thanksgiving dinner. Of course that didn't happen. Even though we were repeatedly promised it would be installed long before the holiday. We were so frustrated. When we were told that the difficulty getting our order in was because we ordered a specialty color. Who would of thought that WHITE would be a special order. Who would of thought that after 7 weeks we still didn't have appliances? I was at the end of my rope. We went to HHGREGG'S Robinson store for the third time to try to get everything straightened out or to take our business elsewhere.

This time we met a store manager by the name of Quinn. He was the only civil part of this entire experience. He helped us to select new appliances in a different color finish. He scheduled a delivery that actually was adhered to. And upgraded all of our choices at no additional charge. Even though I will never purchase from HHGREGG again if you choose to I recommend that you only talk with Quinn at the Robinson store. We love our GE appliances. But we learned a valuable lesson. HHGREGG should be out of business soon if they continue to treat customers the way the treated us.

hhgregg Company Profile