2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.9/5 (292 ratings)

About Gucci

Gucci Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

This brand is really nice and usually if it's clothes they have a perfect it's for a woman or man. If it's leather like jackets belts or bags they really are great and pretty too. Shoes are also nice. I own a wallet and a bag and I cherish it. It will last me a lifetime. They are nice enough to wear casual or even to go out dressed up.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Since my first Gucci leather goods purchase back in 1996, I have always considered them to be a label that provides the utmost in quality products. Recently I purchased their horse bit loafers and matching leather belt at their Las Vegas location within the Bellagio, and found that the quality of the leather on both items was both supple and refined. The break-in period on the shoes took only one evening, feeling by the end of the night like they were custom made just for me. I cannot recommend Gucci highly enough, and encourage those who may feel the price is too high for their budget to start with a small leather good and go from there. You will find not only that the quality of the leather far surpasses other leather goods of similar status, but that the style and attention to detail will most certainly bring delight for years to come.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I purchased a Gucci belt online using PayPal. When I received it, it was too big. I tried it on, too big. Repackaged it and sent it back the next day. It was received by Gucci Nov 5. I waited 2 weeks to call and ask about the status. I was told to wait a few more days. I sent emails, no response. Called again a week later, spoke with a Daniel, who told me he would open an investigation and gave me his personal work number. Never heard anything back from him. No one could give me an answer. Until today, Nov 25.

I spoke with a warehouse person, Sunya, who was a complete robot. Telling me the belt has been under review and they are returning it to me because it is damaged. I am beside myself. I tried it on and repackaged it in the same day! I told Sunya that, and that if its damaged it was done by someone in the warehouse. How am I to prove that I did not damage it? I have pictures of it before I sent it back and it looks perfect. I plan to contest this further, seems I need help from a lawyer... I will NEVER buy anything from Gucci again. Their customer service is disappointing and insulting. They steal from people. Also, I completely lost my mind on Sunya and cussed at her. Probably recorded... but dont care! I HATE GUCCI!!!!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I have bought a bag online, and then when it arrived, I didn’t like it, so decided to return it, first of all, the quality of bag was zero, in my opinion, everyone can buy better product for less from other brand stores, like Tory Burch or Michael Kors. Anyways, they didn’t send me any email about receiving the returned bag, or other confirmation email to confirm anything; after that, I contacted them to see what’s going on, and they said, "We can’t accept the return 'cause it’s damaged;" which was a lie, I didn’t use it even for once. Shame on them, I won’t support or buy anything from this brand anymore. It’s a scam, they wanna grab people money and then leave them with a low quality items.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

On their return and refund policy, you can do it within 30 days. I bought a wallet as a gift in the morning. At lunch the person I gave it to had the exact wallet given to her by someone else. So I went back in the evening to request a refund and I was told they only give store credit and only exchange. For paying such a price and not being able to stand behind their product is acceptable. The wallet was not even used. This was my first time to buy Gucci product and never again. I will always be a loyalist for Louis Vuitton because they stand behind their product. Ditch Gucci, I will never ever spend a dime.

Original review: June 14, 2019

I bought a Gucci Sukey bag in 2015. Within the first few months, it began to fray and part of the piping popped through from inside. When I returned it to the store, they sent it off to Italy. The girl in the store told me they would probably fix it as she could see it was not due to ‘old age’ as the rest of the bag was in good condition. I received an email a few weeks later to say they would repair the piping free of charge but I would have to pay for the frayed material to be repaired/replaced. They could either put a patch of material over the frayed area (which I definitely did not want) or they could replace the whole material section which was going to cost me more than I paid for the bag itself! When I asked why the piping would be repaired free of charge, they told me it was because it was faulty, but surely if it was faulty it means the whole product is faulty. They were not sympathetic or understanding at all.

When they returned the bag, I put it away in its dust bag & box as I was afraid I would make it worse by using it (pretty pointless having bought it in the first place!). However, I took it out recently and notice more piping was starting to pop through from the external corners. I returned it again, they sent it off then emailed to say that they thought it was general wear and tear as I’ve now had the bag for a few years! Unbelievable! I’m so annoyed. I feel if I was someone with some sort of status that they would have sorted it all straight away, free of charge to avoid bad publicity but as I’m just an average person who saved hard to treat myself, they did not care. I have also discovered since that the damage to the Sukey bags seem to be a common problem, convincing me it’s a design flaw!

Original review: April 30, 2019

I recently ordered a two sided Gucci belt for my boyfriend's birthday. I was planning to give him his present in Cabo. Not only Gucci sent me the wrong item, but their Manager at the customer Service department was really really rude to me after he found out what has happened. No matter how many times I tried to stress that I needed the belt on an exact date 'cause I am leaving for a trip he did not get it, and kept repeating that he had other customers on the other lines that he needed to take care of and all he could do is to give me expedited shipping that still did not guarantee I would receive my item on time.

He didn't even try to make me happy for the mistake that the company had done, he even made me more angry by just repeating himself over and over again. I have had better experiences in low class retail stores than Gucci. I will never ever purchase anything from them in the future and I recommend no one else does either. If I am paying this amount of money for belt I rather take my business elsewhere that they respect and value their customers to return.

Original review: March 28, 2019

Alright so I recently ordered an engraved Cuban link bracelet from Gucci's official online store and they completely messed up my order the first time. FedEx got the package to me in time with 2nd Day Air, but instead of a bracelet, I got a cheap sterling silver ring - not what I ordered. At first I was only a little bit disappointed; I mean ** happens, mistakes can sometimes happen (although you'd think when you're paying over $400 bucks for t-shirts, and whatnot, you wouldn't run into errors like this...) Anyways, got a hold of customer service, sent the ring back, the process went smoothly and the service rep kept me updated.

Now here's the thing that bothered me: First of all, when FedEx shipped me my bracelet, they chose ground shipping. I paid 2nd day air for the first order they screwed up, so they should've either refunded me or shipped the correct order with the shipping option I had originally chosen. In fact I emailed them about this discrepancy, but they chose to ignore me. Second, they put down the wrong address for the correct order. So all in all, it seems Gucci's online store is a **; they get one thing right, but then screw up again in another area.

Original review: March 27, 2019

The Gucci sandals with the open toe... are so hurtful. They cost $600 and they don’t even fit well. What a waste of money and time. I would think that Gucci products would be wonderful. It’s not so wonderful and overpriced. I’m not happy with my sandals and now I’m forced to wear them.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I brought an iPhone 7 Plus Case that cost me well over $200 and less than six months of purchase it stretched so much that it does not fit the phone anymore. BEWARE OF GUCCI iPhone CASES. There are not made well, you are paying for the large letters to sell to sell the case for the company. If someone would like it and go buy it Basically you are advertising their merchandise. Gucci does not stand behind the cases and how they don't hold up. They are made very poorly. Never buy a iPhone case just cause it has Gucci name on it, you will be disappointed in the long run. They are not worth the money you spend on it. You can spend much less and the quality is ten times better if you buy thru APPLE and they stand behind all their products fully.

Gucci is a Name but their QUALITY is worthless. Quality is first when you are spending lots of money on something that you want to last. The case is falling apart. The workmanship is POOR POOR POOR. I would never buy from Gucci ever again, too many other places I can shop and be very happy with what I brought. BELIEVE ME I KNOW QUALITY IN MOSTLY EVERYTHING. People do your research and know what you are buying before you purchase expensive merchandise just for a NAME. It sure will piss you off later. Big waste of money for a name.

Gucci Company Information