DinoDirect

dinodirect.com

Compare Deal Websites

Research top Deal Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I placed the order on 27 Dec 2016, not received the delivery. I open a "case" with DinoDirect on 4/4/17, not received any reply till today (4 May 2017). Sent email twice to cs-center@dinodirect.com, no reply either. Try to connected to them via their live chat over three evenings, always get disconnected, each time after waiting for 30 minutes or more, please see screen shots. It appears to me that they are try to ignore my enquiry for "order not received."

Previously, I open a couple of cases when I did not received the orders (order numbers **, ordered on 27/11/2016) 5-6 weeks after ordering them. Then I found out that they had not shipped them out (waiting for stock). I did not receive any notification for the delay in shipping. I opened cases for the these three order on 4 Jan 2017, requested to cancel the order. They did reply to me then, refuse to cancel my orders and but keep asking me to be patient for them to stock up. That was another 1-2 weeks of wait. In this case I could not cancel my unshipped/unstocked orders. They did reply my enquiry but not helpful!

I placed an order in 1/13/2017 and they billed me on 1/18 for an item listed as in-stock and to be delivered within 15 days. On 2/3 still no movement on the order shown. When contacted the customer service they said it is out of stock and there was a holiday delay (delay not shown on their website at the time of the order). After a few more inquiries, chat discussions and so forth, they finally said it was shipping in the next few days. Item showed it shipped on 2/14 so I waited 5 to 10 days for tracking to update, as told by Customer Service. On 3/1 still no package had arrived. I contacted customer service chat and was told to send in an email.

The customer service email provided was ignored. Checked the tracking number and it was a shipping package in the Netherlands. Tried to reach out through customer service email to cancel order and got a bounce back. There was no refund and no one replied me. I finally resolved this matter by contacting my credit card and reporting DinoDirect on 3/9. Luckily, the credit card refunded my money. Reported here with invoice, bounce backs, and tracking information, etc. Do not risk the money or waste your time, these people are 100% scammers. Save yourself some stress and just skip ordering from these guys.

They listed the items sent. After almost a month I got in contact with them asking where my item is. They then checked and said it wasn't sent due to the airfreight not wanting to accept any high capacity Lipo Batteries on their plane. I was angry because I was not notified. So I asked for a refund. They said within 20 days. That was January 22. Now its March 10. I have the screen shot between me and the customer service and they have lied! Will be taking legal action if my demands are not meant. I'm currently in a one way conversation with the CS Team of DinoDirect... they are ignoring me.

I placed an order for a Christmas gift on 11/21/2016. Plus paid 15.99 for express shipping. Today is 12/14/16 I STILL have not received my package, the status on my order when I check it with the company says order approved, they have already took my money which was $160. I have emailed them since that all you can do. There is no number to call, I got a response that it is high demand to be patient, I waited and waited... Nothing. Now can't even get a email back. I have emailed 3 times and no response. I'll never use a foreign company again. This is the worst service ever not to mention I will have a very disappointed daughter come Christmas morning!!!

I placed an order in 9/19/2016 and after 7 days no shipment, when contacted the customer service they said it is out of stock and I asked for refund and until today 10/30/2016 no any refund and no anyone reply me. More by chat or by email. Mean they are 100% scammers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DinoDirect?

I bought bag and it was terribly bad quality that different from description. I asked DinoDirect to refund, but they offered give me back some DinoDirect money. But they don't give me DinoDirect money and since then no-answer and no-response.

Did my research and found that DinoDirect had the best price and free delivery. Reviewed their performance online and they are rated 4.5 stars on most product review website. Don't know why low here. That sealed the deal. You can't do better than that!

Ordered a 13.5 inch laptop bag and got a 12 inch laptop bag way too small to fit anything in it. Tried to return it telling them that their description of the bag is inaccurate and this false advertisement. They told me to kindly keep it and give it to my friend! Be careful. They are sneaky.

I ordered and paid for a pair of shoes; the order went through. A few days later they told me shoes were "out of stock". I asked them to credit the amount I paid to the account I used to pay. I contacted them many many times about this and they have not credited my account; they refuse to do so. It is 3 weeks now and they still have not given me credit. It is not a refund as I never received the shoes that are out of stock but I did pay for them. They are extremely obstinate and very uncooperative. I will never use them again. Please do not buy anything from them.

I ordered a product for $278 and paid over $200 just for express shipping alone totaling $478. It was a self balancing scooter/mini Segway. They have repeatedly told me that it has been shipped by a different method to what I had paid for - and when I pushed them for the tracking number and carrier they don't respond for days, then tell you it takes at least 7 days for their carrier to issue a tracking number (a blatant lie as I checked with the carrier they were supposedly using to deliver the goods). They then tell you to wait patiently for 48 hours, and then do it again.

When I received my tracking number, it was registered to a random name in New York and the weight of the package was half the weight of the item I ordered!!! When I questioned them on this, they advised that it was the correct tracking number and that the order needed to go through 'hubs'... a process in order to clear customs specially for the product. What BS! The premium I paid for was with UPS who offer a custom brokerage service with their service.

My advice to you is avoid them at absolutely all costs. I believe they wrought you by holding up your funds for months, and skimming the majority off the premium shipping price you pay. I'm still yet to receive my shipment and we are 2.5 weeks in and they said 3-5 days. I have filed a complaint with PayPal and will also plaster Social Media with my experience. Please do not be fooled by this ruthless business.

Since I paid for my Order through PayPal I have a month of protection. All seemed fine when Dino confirmed having shipped my Order on September 21 and providing me with a tracking number. Four days later they send another Email saying that they cannot ship it with the carrier but did not state what the new carrier was. I requested the new Carrier and the Tracking but they then did no longer reply to my Emails.

I then contacted PayPal and filed a resolution claim. I received a reply from DinoDirect giving me a new Tracking number and asking me to be patient. This new tracking number led me to a parcel shipped to Afghanistan, I live in Canada. After complaining through the PayPal Channel they said, “Sorry this tracking number and link does not work in Canada.” They requested that I wait until the day that my protection under PayPal expires. They would then resent or return my money. They have tried to stall me as expected but I filed a claim with PayPal which are currently investigating. I usually buy through eBay and had only one problem in 4 years dealing with Chinese Merchants. I hope that anyone reading this will not need to go through as much of time, trouble and despair as I had to endure. The following was the phony tracking number I was given **.

I ordered a dash camera from you. A CarJoy™ i1000 2.0" 720P Car Dash DVR Rotating camera 4 LED IR Night Vision G-sensor order number **. Audio garbled, scratchy, static. Locked up several times. Had to let battery discharge to unfreeze and restart. This item is poor quality and not what I expected it to work like. I ordered this to replace one I have had for several years. I expected it to work better. I paid extra to return ship a defective product. Their customer service chat said an e-mail would be sent with return shipping label. This has not happened. Their customer service phone number doesn't work. They don't answer my e-mails. I can not enter a customer review on their product. It's like I'm locked out. Many reasons for customer dissatisfaction.

This company sells ultra-low quality junk with no return policy. Several weeks ago I ordered a Fitbit knockoff from them. They charged my credit card and then told me they didn't have it in stock. They offered me a substitute. I read the reviews on the substitute which were mostly negative claiming it didn't work, or quickly stopped working. To this day they still refuse to refund my money despite having never sent me anything, ever. I'm not sure if they are criminals, or incompetent, or learning impaired, or some combination of the three, but I believe they are absolutely a company that everyone should avoid.

I have purchased many items (at least 10 separate orders) from DinoDirect and have never had any problems. Orders can take weeks to arrive as most are shipped directly from China, so it really does not make much sense to go for expedited shipping. My most expensive single purchase was Nitecore EAX Hammer Flashlight for $99 US. The cost of this item in US is $150, at least. It took about 4 weeks to arrive at my address in NY state. Completely happy with this company, although orders to seem to come on a slow boat from China.

I ordered a camera. Paid for express delivery by Aramex. They shipped by regular post and sent me an email that this will be faster. When I complained why they did not ask me to use another shipping option, they said it would be more expensive. I asked for refund of shipping fee. They offered Dino wallet points. Opening a case and emails or live chat is totally a waste of time. I have complained to Hong Kong consumer complaints **. Suggest other who were duped by Dino may want to log an online complaint.

I actually gave these people a second chance! Yes, I'm an idiot. The first time they sent me a very expensive flashlight (that took weeks to be delivered) that worked for about 3 minutes then died. It took me weeks just to get someone to respond to my complaint and then they would only replace the light, not issue a refund. The replacement arrived and was actually the exact same model number but it was a much less powerful light than what I paid for. After that it was impossible to get another response from them.

My wife ordered a gift for me from Dino Direct about 8 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I have emailed them, sent messages through their website and tried calling their number that they never answer or respond to messages from. Dino Direct is nothing but an exercise in frustration and if you just look around the net on Amazon even) you can usually find the same item for less and actually get it delivered. WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT ORDER FROM DINO DIRECT!!! You have been warned.

I have ordered an ASUS Zenfone 5 via their site on February 21 and payment was processed the next day. Nothing happened and on 2/25 I received an email asking to confirm my shipping information. I confirmed the same day and nothing happened. I opened a ticket and asked what the problem is and my order moved to 'approved' but still nothing else happened. After 1 month I asked them to cancel the order since they couldn't deliver. They updated the order with invalid shipping information and now claim that the product was delivered.

My repeated requests for refund or valid shipping information have gone unanswered. It's now almost 2 months and $200 later and no product. I just wish I had seen all these reviews before I placed my order. It seems to me as if this is some kid who buys these items on the black market and then resells them to the rest of the world. I will likely not see either product or my money, but I am doing everything I can to seek restitution. Please share this review page with all your friends, so they can share with theirs and so this kid goes out of business because we all know better. Do NOT buy anything from this company!!!

I'm frustrated and very disappointed with dinodirect. My sister is getting married in less than 8 weeks. Through Dino direct she has ordered and paid for three bridesmaids dresses. The first dress was ordered in 2014, they say 10-30 days for delivery. The next two dresses were ordered on the 6th January, no email confirmation for these two has been sent but the money has gone from her account to theirs? We can't get hold of them - they have her money. She has no dresses and is very upset - she's tried to contact them- no reply! Has emailed numerous times with email and photocopies of transactions that money has gone from her account to theirs and still no reply.

I seriously would not recommend this company. This is so terrible. How can they do this and get away with it! The order number for first dress I can give you, the second order number I can't as they never sent email confirmation for them?! Order number, we ordered 2x XDIAN blue dresses on the 6th Jan also but never received order confirmation. $333.41 was taken out of our account for these dresses supposed to be shipped to **. Where are they Dino direct… if you can't send, return the money!

Extremely disappointing. After waiting way too long I found that when it arrived that the size chart given on the product page is incorrect, full of mistakes and caused me to order the wrong size. After multiple emails and opening a RMA to return the cloths did not get any response. Eventually I got a hold of someone with a live chat. That also did not help since it took me half an hour to try and explain that I want to return it since their size chart is wrong.

After getting the address I was told to give them a tracking number when returning the cloths. This will cost more than buying it again from them and they don't want to accept me returning it without a tracking number. Either that or they do not have anyone looking at the two emails I sent them the last couple of weeks. So, quality was bad, product page incorrect (some measurement gave inches and cm and according to those figures 41.1 inches = 114 cm, it's actually 104 cm, THAT'S 10CM WRONG!!!) And zero customer service!

Very upset to spend time searching internet for specific Britain flag shirt. Found a nice one at DinoDirect & purchased it. 7 days went by & I got no shipped info. Finally contacted them & was informed it was out of stock & they wouldn't be sending anything. Wanted me to choose something else... I didn't come there for their personality, just THAT shirt. Hell of a thing not to tell me. Why didn't they contact me? Of course you can't leave testimonials on their site. I tried but the submit button doesn't work. Log in doesn't work either. Now I gotta wait for money back & I planned to be dressed by now. Guess they just keep people's money unless YOU say something. SCAM!

Ordered 4 sets of 3m long led lights strips back 3 months ago and they still have not sent the adapters to plug them in to us plugs. Been back and forth with them trying to get the adapters or just return them but no luck. This place is bad for customer’s service & very slow shipping, 30 days after I ordered the items it shows up. Then trying to get them to send the adapters they shorted the order of has just been a pain in my ass. Never ever will I deal with Dino Direct again!!! Dh-gate is the place I deal with. Great all around & faster free shipping.

Multi-sim adaptor for cell phone ordered on the 28th of October, paid via PayPal with DHL. After 8 days I contact them, log in the not working properly website to check status and I discover item not in stock. I contact them with two alternative and the agent want to follow me a 3rd alternative and she told me she was updating the order the day after. I check: not updated, apologizes, updates day after and discover it was not what I wanted. I called again and finally one of the two alternative is in stock. So far they wasted more than 14 days and I gave them 3 days to ship it over via DHL. I am sure they will not succeed and refund money as they are just incompetent.

After five days, product still has been shipped.

I bought a launch diagun 3 from Dino Direct on 3rd of March 2014. They calculate full amount with the shipping charges from DHL. But after 7 days they replied to me and said the shipping has increased. And still I am waiting for package. Waiting for the Paypal to send my refunds. Let see what happens next?

I ordered a Nextbook Tablet for my cousin for Christmas. I ordered it on Dec. 15th, 2013. I did not receive the tablet until January 14, 2014. A whole month later. Finally I get to give it to my cousin. And, he is tickled to death. I get a call from him two days later and he tells me that it doesn't work. Not only did it not even come in a Nextbook box (came in a totally different box, not even the same company). It keeps shutting down on him every time he tries to use it. I have tried getting in touch with the company, to no avail. And, now I'm stuck with a product that doesn't work and took forever to get in the first place. I will never do business with them again and will detour anyone else I can away from their company.

Ordered a bikini via Dinodirect April 2013. 2 mths passed and order not received. Contacted customer service and assured that order takes time. After 3, 4 months contacted customer service again and told no one sign for my parcel so it was returned to company. I did not received any notice or call from mail service, so whether it's true item was sent but no one home or not sent at all, who knows. Contacted dinodirect again asking to either to resend or refund. Company insist to resend. After almost 2 mths still nothing. Again contacted CS and reply received stating my item is lost in postage. I demanded a refund and dino direct has agreed but have not heard from them again afterwards.

A few more weeks passed and I received email that case will be closed as not active. I replied reminding of the refund promised... I probably wrote in a few times before a reply saying my refund in credited into my Dino Wallet! That I can use it for future purchase!!!! I was very unhappy as I will never do any business with this company ever again! I wrote in demanding refund to my paypal! Twice! Up to now still no reply. Instead I get another computer generated email saying my case will be closed. I have done many online shopping and merchants have been very helpful and trustworthy. Dinodirect is certainly NOT one of them!!!!!

I ordered a battery for my Samsung Galaxy Nexus that it was available on the list and I paid total amount. However next day they send me an e-mail that my ordered battery is not available but they could not money back and they charged my credit card. The total amount is transferred to Dino wallet. However I don't want to order any more item from the company. It was not my mistake and most probably it is the policies of the company. I don't advise this company for international shipping now.

I would like to suggest you and warning you never ever buy any of products from DinoDirect because I have a worst experience with them. They don't have any response with customer and the product. Here is my story: It was began from 5-11-2013. I have ordered Qirtie 8x Zoom Telescope Camera Lens Kit + Tripod + Case for Apple iPhone 4 4S 4GS and I paid already the money. After that, they've said to me, "We shipped your product (6-11-2013) through regular post. It usually takes 3-5 weeks to your country by regular post." I have already noticed that some of previous customer given feedback about DinoDirect that was a warning and bad feedback. Now I could realize they are correct because I have waited like anything and the product not reached yet it was finished 5-7 weeks.

I even contacted them. They've saying they did double checked my order is still in transit, I can also tracked it with the tracking number. If I still haven't got MY package after 3-5 weeks, please contact them. They will check it for me again and solve it for me soon. "Your patience and understanding will be highly appreciated." I even checked with my tracking number. It was still in China only. I was feeling worst about Dino and they've made a bad experience between customer and online store so I would remind you never ever buy any product from this online company.

Months ago, I bought a hole punch. It was taking weeks to arrive and I asked what was happening and they said that they were out of stock. I asked for a refund and they only offered me 'Dino money' until I kicked up a big fuss and they gave me my money back. I then started receiving monthly updates about my account with them and have found that it is completely impossible to remove my account myself. I emailed them but they want me to pass over all my account details and password, so that they can delete me. I don't trust them at all, especially as my Paypal account is linked to that account. I am so upset with Dino Direct. They are a horrid company and I am warning everyone not to touch them or you will find you are stuck with an account with them forever.

This is the worst online business existing in my experience. I do not know why someone doesn't shut their business down as they are the worst people to deal with. Customer service is so poor and live chat is nothing more than chatting with a robot. And worst case, they do not let you put question and only tell you about your order status and disconnect so quickly for you not to ask any question or make a conversation for your problem.

DinoDirect Company Profile