4.33/5
Based on 6 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

6 Cobra Golf Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Approximately months ago I purchased a full set of Cobra clubs including F7 driver and fairway woods, Cobra Max Irons and a set of 3 wedges. After a year I noticed that the wedge faces were rusting. No rust was seen on the irons however they had all been kept together in the same bag and conditions since purchase. I contacted Cobra and sent them pictures. They advised me that I needed to send them in to analyze. I advised that I live about 15 miles from their manufacturing facility. They said I could bring them in but it would take a week or so for them to examine the clubs to determine if the clubs were defective. I asked what I was to do while this went on. The person said hopefully I had an old set I could use during this time. He then said, "A lot of people like a little rust on their wedges." It was obvious they were not interested in helping me.

Now I see that one of the weights on the driver has broken off. The screw is still in place but the weight is gone. It is also noted that the paint on the hybrids is flaking off. My last clubs were Adams purchased before Taylormade purchased them and after 5 years they were in perfect shape. I only replaced them to go to a more flexible shaft. I cannot recommend this manufacturer.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Cobra Golf clubs are the best value for the money spent. The design is unique with perfect balance and weight to hit the perfect ball. The clubs are perfect for the young and beginner golfer. The clubs are a little expensive but are well worth the spent dollars for a quality club set. However, not very many retailers carry the brand in my area. But the reviews were important in my buying process and knowing that the purchase was for a quality set of golf clubs was rewarding and fun.

Get expert buying tips about Golf Club Brands delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: July 13, 2017

I was watching a golfing event on TV and I saw my favorite golfer using Cobra Golf and I decided then and there that I wanted one just like it. It had good grip and it improves my game and is easy to use and I like it because it is a good value. I am very happy with the product the way that it is.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I went to a golf equipment specialty shop and tested several brands of clubs and felt most comfortable with the Cobra brand. I hit lots of ball in their indoor range and felt Cobra was the best brand for me. Everything about the Cobra brand is good for my game and I play much better with them. I like the way they feel, their durability, pricing and their overall look. Their pricing is competitive but their product innovation is OUTSTANDING. I intend to stick with their product as long as I am able to play this game that I care for.

Original review: July 8, 2017

I went to Dick's Sporting Goods and hit several different clubs and brands. I talked with the sales person who showed me several clubs to demo. I tried Callaway and TaylorMade, but liked the feel of the Cobra best. I like the head size on the driver and the accuracy I get with it. I like the weight and feel of the clubs. They are weighted and balanced right for me. I also like the three wood and the hybrids. Love the clubs as they are.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cobra Golf?

Original review: June 29, 2017

I got the Cobra Golf Clubs as a gift but I have heard of this brand before. I didn't know a whole lot about it but from what I did already know I'd say Cobra beat my expectations! I like the grip on the ends of the clubs the best. It feels so smooth and I don't think I have ever gotten sore hands, even after playing more holes than I can count. I would like to see Cobra get a better selection of drivers though. I like having really unique things but I haven't found any clubs that really stand out or anything.

Cobra Golf expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1973 by club designer and former Australian golf champion Thomas Crow, Cobra Golf is now an international company that sells golf clubs and equipment online and in store at over 7,800 locations worldwide.

• Videos: Cobra’s website has a large video library that offers everything from pro tips to the latest on Cobra’s technology.

• Custom options: Virtually every Cobra club can be customized with a variety of grip and shaft choices. You can place a customized order with an authorized retailer, or you can place a custom order directly with the online sales department. Cobra’s “custom options” page gives consumers all the information they need about what custom options are available for their clubs.

• Golf team program: Cobra Puma Golf Team Program offers an exclusive discount program that is available for all high school and collegiate golf teams. Coaches and athletic directors can contact the team sales program to find out more about how Cobra can help their team.

• Men, women and youth: Cobra sells products for men, women and youth online, including full sets, accessories and individual clubs.

• Cobra tour: Find out more about the players who are part of the Cobra tour, including their stats, videos and which Cobra products are in their bag.

• Best for: Cobra golf clubs are best for women, youth, intermediate and advanced players.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs