Callaway

• 2 stars0
    • 1 stars0

Compare Golf Club Brands

Research top Golf Club Brands recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Callaway:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

I like the consistent quality that comes with this brand. The driver feels nice in my hand and I am able to grip it firmly without my hand slipping. I am in love with their products. Their golf clubs last very well and have a good design to them. I even have their golf bag and balls to accessorize with the clubs. The products are more costly than other brands, but you get what you pay for. I would like to see more sales on these items. I feel proud carrying this brand. This brand is very easy to use. The clubs do what they are supposed to do. I love my putter the best. I feel like I am in complete control of the ball when using it.

Very nice feel. Very easy to swing. Well balanced. Not heavy at all. I love these clubs and I would recommend this to anyone and use them all time. Very good variety of clubs sizes and playing style. I have noticed that the right set clubs do make a difference. I love this product and would recommend. Clubs I got were a bit pricey. There were cheaper ones and there were more expensive ones but I found ones that work best for me. For me they are very easy to use. They're the right size, weight, flexibility for my personal playing style and I love them. I would recommend this company to anyone.

These Felt very good in my hands. Swing was very smooth. Very happy with my purchase of these clubs. Quality was very good. I would definitely purchase these again. The variety was as comparable with many of the other brands and they had everything that I would expect from a quality club manufacturer. Absolutely an amazing value for the money. I would recommend these clubs anyone and everyone. I have not owned a better set of clubs, ever! As easy to use as any other club.

Those product was well made, good grip, gives me a good swing when playing golf. I'd totally recommend this product to anyone who is willing to buy it. It's a well-made golf equipment and should sell more often. I use it myself, works like a charm and it's well made. The value is well, not too expensive or too cheap. I have a full set of clubs, very well made, good grip and this is a good way of earning rewards with these surveys for games in your phone. I use it a lot myself, would love to use it more often but the wife don't let me play as much as when I was single. Good product, totally recommend. And I'm happy with my product and how it's made very well to play and to enjoy myself without having to struggle with my equipment.

The product feels amazing. It has a nice design with strong built, so it would last longer. It also feel sturdy so I don't have to replace it so soon. There were a lot of options available for this brand. It has different size, color, material, and design. This brands has many variety to match your personality. The value of the product is well worth it. Even though it is expensive, it would last you for a long time, so there is no need for a replacement. It is easy to use. It is not too heavy, but strong enough for me to achieve my goals. I don't have to worry about bringing so many items with me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Callaway?

I love how sturdy the metal is on the product. A lot of golf products I have used in the past have always been too weak or did not feel strong in my grip. This brand is definitely worth purchasing again. The variety is pretty good but I feel like it can be better. The variety of the products is enough if you are just starting out or if you want to get better at golf. The value of the product is definitely worth purchasing. You can purchase other brands but Callaway definitely sticks out the most. I would recommend try one of this product to see how good it works. This product is very efficient at what it does and I like the metal that they choose to make this product - it feels strong. When you go to swing the club you can definitely feel the power behind the product.

The golf clubs felt great in my hands as I used them to play a few rounds. They are some of the best equipment that I have ever used. They are sturdy and really pack a punch. There is a wide variety of products available from this company. There are many products that can help you get better at golf or just make it easier to enjoy the game. This product's value exceeds all others in the business. They really take the time to hand craft their clubs and it shows when you use it. You can really feel the difference. These golf clubs are some of the easiest to use and are some of the lightest to carry around the golf course. They really are some of the best to use in the business.

I would recommend it to anyone to let them know how to use it and how it is done. Sounds like a good idea about the thing. It works great. Other would like to know all about it. It would help anyone who knows about it. The products offered are good brands and anyone would like them. I think the rate of the value is good for the brand of the product. The product is the best product out there on the market and it can be a good price to be offered to anyone looking for the product. I think the ease of use is good for the product itself and it can be offered to whoever uses it.

Well it was a gift for my dad so I didn't actually use it, but the weight of it when I held it felt accurate. And my dad says he uses it all the time. One of the best golf clubs he ever owned. When shopping for the gift I was very happy with the selection. There was a variety of styles, colors, and golf clubs. Even lengths. I definitely didn't feel limited in my selection. The golf clubs were definitely a little expensive but given how happy my dad was, I'd say it was well worth it. It's an extremely attractive and sturdy product. Very durable and reliable. Sometimes you have to pay more if you want great quality. My father had no problems at all using or carrying the golf clubs. It was not difficult or too heavy or too long. He actually uses it several times a week with no problems at all.

Good weight and handle on the clubs I purchased. I was able to test swing before purchase and service representative helped with recommendations. The service representative gave me a few options: one considering price (which also coincided with experience level), another considering quality and one middle of road. Very good value for its cost. My husband was satisfied with the purchase as well and that meant the most to me considering he know more about golf than I do. His opinion served as great credibility to the sales rep. The clubs are easy to use. I just used them twice this past week. A friend of mine even found my clubs far better than the golf range's supplied clubs for those who don't have any.

Good grip. Weight felt right. Swing was good and helped my game. I was pleased with the results. Others noticed the improvement. My game definitely improved and I enjoyed it more. With my height choices are limited but they had the right clubs that fit in all the sizes I liked. Made my decision process easier. I enjoyed the clubs and the game more. For the cost it was good value. If you're going to spend money on your clubs you might as well spend it on something you like and a good reputable company. They're clubs. You only do one thing with them but with these clubs you can be sure you can do it well. This is a good company with a great product you can count on.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1982, Callaway began as a boutique manufacturer of high-quality wedges and putters. It has evolved into the world’s largest maker of premium, performance golf products that are used by pros and amateurs alike. In addition to golf clubs and balls, Callaway sells golf apparel, footwear and other accessories around the world.

• Adjustments: Callaway offers both length and lie adjustment services for a fee. Customers can choose to have their irons adjusted through one of Callaway’s many authorized retailers, or they can work directly through Callaway Golf and make arrangements by phone.
  • Easy to buy: Order your Callaway clubs online, or buy them from an authorized retailer. Callaway’s handy “locator” feature allows you to find the nearest authorized Callaway retailer near you. Their online descriptions give you all the information you need to make a smart decision when buying your clubs online.
  • Team Callaway: Golf enthusiasts will appreciate learning about some of the longest driving pros who are members of the Callaway Team. Visit the Callaway Team page to learn more about each member of the team, including icons like Arnold Palmer and Annika Sorenstam. Find out what Callaway gear each team member carries in their bag along with tour information and news.
  • Trade in! Trade up! program: Callaway makes it more affordable for you to fill your bag with their equipment with their Trade in! Trade up! program. Download a free printable rate card to figure out how much your club is worth, then add as many qualifying tradeable clubs as you want to your cart at the same time as you buy new clubs. You will receive a printable receipt that you will submit with your traded clubs, and payment will be sent in the same form that you use to submit payment for your new clubs. Callaway accepts clubs from many major brands so you aren’t limited to only trading Callaway clubs. You can also trade at one of Callaway’s authorized retailers that participates in the program.
  • Callaway Community: Join the Callaway community to find like-minded golfers and join discussions and chats about everything golf related. Find out what other golfers think about their equipment or learn new tips for improving your game.
  • Best for Callaway clubs are best for intermediate and advanced players who are ready for premium equipment.

Compare Golf Club Brands