4.07/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Callaway

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Callaway Reviews

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I want to start off by saying I have a full bag of Callaway clubs and I really like their products. I recently broke the shaft on my new Rogue Sub Zero 3 wood. I brought it back to an authorized dealer to have fixed/reshafted. Long story short, it took 6 weeks for them to evaluate the club, and send me a new one. Although they did send me back the new Epic Flash version, the fact it took 6 weeks with no updates really bothered me. If they had replaced the shaft, and sent me back the original club, the 6 weeks would have been no problem. But it took 6 weeks for them to look at it, and decide to send a new one. Golf season is about 6 months up here in the North East. To not have my 3 wood for about a quarter of the season was not ideal. Be sure to communicate with Callaway about product returns/exchanges before sending in, or you may be up a creek for a handful of weeks!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2018

Rep was outstanding, very helpful, excellent experience, thanks. It is not often that a customer can get courteous help from anyone. Callaway obviously has good employees and believes in their products.

Get expert buying tips about Golf Club Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Bought used club from Callaway and between their store and my house it was never delivered. I called right away and they said they would investigate. Now no one responds to my request for my money back.

Original review: July 27, 2017

Last 3 orders from Callaway Pre-Owned. Iron set with 3 different color codes (lie angles), Wedge set with 60* wedge shaft one inch longer than 56* wedge shaft, 5 wood that site said is "standard length" is actually 2 inches shorter than standard. The "supposed" 10 point inspection could NOT have happened or these issues would have been caught before shipping!!!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

These Felt very good in my hands. Swing was very smooth. Very happy with my purchase of these clubs. Quality was very good. I would definitely purchase these again. The variety was as comparable with many of the other brands and they had everything that I would expect from a quality club manufacturer. Absolutely an amazing value for the money. I would recommend these clubs anyone and everyone. I have not owned a better set of clubs, ever! As easy to use as any other club.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Callaway?

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

Very nice feel. Very easy to swing. Well balanced. Not heavy at all. I love these clubs and I would recommend this to anyone and use them all time. Very good variety of clubs sizes and playing style. I have noticed that the right set clubs do make a difference. I love this product and would recommend. Clubs I got were a bit pricey. There were cheaper ones and there were more expensive ones but I found ones that work best for me. For me they are very easy to use. They're the right size, weight, flexibility for my personal playing style and I love them. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

Those product was well made, good grip, gives me a good swing when playing golf. I'd totally recommend this product to anyone who is willing to buy it. It's a well-made golf equipment and should sell more often. I use it myself, works like a charm and it's well made. The value is well, not too expensive or too cheap. I have a full set of clubs, very well made, good grip and this is a good way of earning rewards with these surveys for games in your phone. I use it a lot myself, would love to use it more often but the wife don't let me play as much as when I was single. Good product, totally recommend. And I'm happy with my product and how it's made very well to play and to enjoy myself without having to struggle with my equipment.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

The product feels amazing. It has a nice design with strong built, so it would last longer. It also feel sturdy so I don't have to replace it so soon. There were a lot of options available for this brand. It has different size, color, material, and design. This brands has many variety to match your personality. The value of the product is well worth it. Even though it is expensive, it would last you for a long time, so there is no need for a replacement. It is easy to use. It is not too heavy, but strong enough for me to achieve my goals. I don't have to worry about bringing so many items with me.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

I love how sturdy the metal is on the product. A lot of golf products I have used in the past have always been too weak or did not feel strong in my grip. This brand is definitely worth purchasing again. The variety is pretty good but I feel like it can be better. The variety of the products is enough if you are just starting out or if you want to get better at golf. The value of the product is definitely worth purchasing. You can purchase other brands but Callaway definitely sticks out the most. I would recommend try one of this product to see how good it works. This product is very efficient at what it does and I like the metal that they choose to make this product - it feels strong. When you go to swing the club you can definitely feel the power behind the product.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I like the consistent quality that comes with this brand. The driver feels nice in my hand and I am able to grip it firmly without my hand slipping. I am in love with their products. Their golf clubs last very well and have a good design to them. I even have their golf bag and balls to accessorize with the clubs. The products are more costly than other brands, but you get what you pay for. I would like to see more sales on these items. I feel proud carrying this brand. This brand is very easy to use. The clubs do what they are supposed to do. I love my putter the best. I feel like I am in complete control of the ball when using it.

Callaway expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1982, Callaway began as a boutique manufacturer of high-quality wedges and putters. It has evolved into the world’s largest maker of premium, performance golf products that are used by pros and amateurs alike. In addition to golf clubs and balls, Callaway sells golf apparel, footwear and other accessories around the world.

• Adjustments: Callaway offers both length and lie adjustment services for a fee. Customers can choose to have their irons adjusted through one of Callaway’s many authorized retailers, or they can work directly through Callaway Golf and make arrangements by phone.

• Easy to buy: Order your Callaway clubs online, or buy them from an authorized retailer. Callaway’s handy “locator” feature allows you to find the nearest authorized Callaway retailer near you. Their online descriptions give you all the information you need to make a smart decision when buying your clubs online.

• Team Callaway: Golf enthusiasts will appreciate learning about some of the longest driving pros who are members of the Callaway Team. Visit the Callaway Team page to learn more about each member of the team, including icons like Arnold Palmer and Annika Sorenstam. Find out what Callaway gear each team member carries in their bag along with tour information and news.

• Trade in! Trade up! program: Callaway makes it more affordable for you to fill your bag with their equipment with their Trade in! Trade up! program. Download a free printable rate card to figure out how much your club is worth, then add as many qualifying tradeable clubs as you want to your cart at the same time as you buy new clubs. You will receive a printable receipt that you will submit with your traded clubs, and payment will be sent in the same form that you use to submit payment for your new clubs. Callaway accepts clubs from many major brands so you aren’t limited to only trading Callaway clubs. You can also trade at one of Callaway’s authorized retailers that participates in the program.

• Callaway Community: Join the Callaway community to find like-minded golfers and join discussions and chats about everything golf related. Find out what other golfers think about their equipment or learn new tips for improving your game.

• Best for: Callaway clubs are best for intermediate and advanced players who are ready for premium equipment.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs