2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.91/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Bath & Body Works Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath & Body Works?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

Honestly Bath and Body Works has expensive products. However, I love to shop clearance and online sales, and this store has some amazing deals. I love shopping the end of the season sales. I never spend over $50 and I get tons of product. Normally the body sprays will cost $22 or more per bottle. If you shop the products on clearance or at the end of the season, you can get them under $5!! Some items cost as little as $0.75. How amazing is that? And the scents are incredible.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I just recently, in the last couple years, started shopping at Bath & Body Works. I always assumed they would be very expensive. My experience with Bath & Body Works has been wonderful. One of the candles I ordered in the mail was not to my liking. I contacted the toll free number and was told that I could exchange it for a different one. I did exchange it and was treated very well. I love it when they have their sales on candles because they smell so good and they are so affordable.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2020

I just wanted to say, I came in shopping during Christmas time, I had a hard time finding my signature fragrance (warm vanilla sugar) and a young lady with short dark hair, I believe her name I was Tasha, she helped me find it right away, she and another lady named Erica helped me get the best deal and even gave me an extra coupon they had at the counter. I want to give them both recognition because they were truly helpful and made my experience wonderful!!! Thank you thank you Tasha & Erica!!!! Great team!!! Gaylord Mi, Bath & Body Works.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I have never been disappointed with Bath and Body Works, they are always innovative and current, providing endless options for the most luxurious scents, body fragrances, home fragrances, moisturizing lotions, soaps, candles and essential oil air fresheners. All so beautifully crafted, fabulously curated, every trip to their store is like a mini vacation for the senses that is cost effective, incredible quality that is worth every penny. My personal fragance favorites are: Forever Red, In the Stars, Magic in the Air, Dark Kiss (that I wore on my wedding day 7 years ago) and Twilight Woods. My husband loves Graphite and Ocean. Bath and Body Works is on my Christmas, Anniversary, and Birthday list every year and it should be for everyone else too. There is quite literally something for everyone!!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

The prices in Bath and Body are in line with other stores: maybe even a little lower. Bath and Body also has a lot of different fragrances that others don't have and their soaps are excellent. They have a lot of variety in lotions. They also have a nice selections of perfumes. The smell of these attracted me to their store when I walked by it at the mall. I have been a customer since. I would not consider going anywhere else and I highly recommend it to all my family and friends. One walk by the store and you will be a customer forever.

Original review: June 28, 2020

The worst experience ever! I will never patronize your store or website again. Made an order on 6/12. Never received called customer service multiple times. Was offered a replacement order but 2 items are no longer in stock (all candles). 5 candles were processed for re ship. Initiated a refund for 2 out of stock candles and credited for shipping. Was promised sale price for the 2 candles that were out of stock 14.50 with free shipping.

Call this morning to replace 2 candles that were out of stock at promised sale price and free shipping. I verified my amount charged to my cc as 38.00 and was charged 71.28. Really. One problem after another. Im currently on hold with my bank and requesting a charge back from all my current orders first one for 110.70 and new 71.28. So for 181.00 I have received nothing. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS! NEVER AGAIN. Screw this company. Making it hard on customers already in these trying times. All for candles. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!

Original review: June 15, 2020

This company has the worst customer service! If a store says it’s open to 5:00 then you let people in to shop until 4:55. I drove 80 miles got there over an hour before they closed and they wouldn’t allow any more people in the line. Drove back by at 4:40, no line but they still would not allow anyone in. Very rude employees. Don’t tell us support small business when they could care less 'bout the customers.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I have been charged twice for same purchase. They charge too much for their shipping and their sanitizer is over priced. I love their products but they are taking advantage. My deliveries from them usually go to the wrong address and it takes an eternity to receive your item.

Original review: May 10, 2020

I received the box of my order and two bottles of body wash and hand soap were empty because it spilled everywhere. It’s so disappointing! Is it possible that I can get my money back or they can replace those two empty bottles for each. I wanna get What I paid for.

Original review: May 9, 2020

I placed an order over 2 weeks ago and my order still hasn't shipped. I called customer service to cancel my order only to be told that is not possible. They said I can return the items when I receive it. What is the point of that? It will cost ME money to return the items when I receive it and I only wanted to cancel because they were taking too long to get my order shipped. Very, very, very shady. Now I wonder if I will even get the items I ordered after reading other reviews about missing items. They have lost a consumer forever. Do NOT order anything online from Bath and Body Works unless you want to wait like two months to get your stuff!!

Bath & Body Works Company Information