Bath & Body Works
4.00/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Bath & Body Works

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

Bath & Body Works Reviews

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Was taking advantage of the GREAT cyber Monday online offers but my payment card wouldn’t process. Called customer support and spoke with Bonnie and due to volume of online orders there were delays. She immediately offered to process my payment and was efficient, helpful, pleasant and made the check out easy and problem free. THANKS!!!!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

I love the fact that my online orders are delivered on time. I have never had a issue at all. When I shop in store I am very pleased with the Customer service that I received. I love all the new fragrances but I love the retired fragrances the most. I really think Bath & Body is the best.

Get expert buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: June 11, 2019

Hi! I wanted to write a review for my fellow LGBTQ+ members and also a thank you to the Bath & Body Works over at Loehmann's Plaza. As a lesbian and avid supporter of the LGBTQ+ community, I appreciate the support shown via the giant rainbow display right up front. The products smell and look amazing and the acceptance and love shown through the display made me (and I'm sure many others) very happy. To anyone looking to buy the wonderful products I highly recommend them! A super huge thank you to The Bath & Body team. The customer service is always amazing. - Anna

Original review: May 9, 2019

I must say that I've shopped a many locations and every experience has been the same extremely pleasing. The customer service is wonderful and the employees always so helpful. I will continue to be a loyal customer for as long as I continue to get the excellent that I have received. I will also recommend them to others.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I've tried many candles, even the ones that give parties in the home. Yet, I find that Bath & Body Works' candles are great. They have light to strong scents and last throughout the life of the candle. On some sales you can get free shipping.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bath and Body Works?

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I ordered sixteen items on Cyber Monday, receiving a confirmation shortly thereafter. After waiting until the last day of the estimated shipping date and not receiving my order, I checked the order status online. There was a record of the order but no information on the status. I found an email dated a week after the order was placed in my junk folder saying all sixteen items were no longer available, and the order had been canceled. I checked online and according to the website, the items were still available.

I attempted to call customer service multiple times with no luck. I then went to a store, and was told the manager would call me back. I never received a call. I finally spoke to a human who was very nice. Unfortunately, her supervisor said I could reorder the items, but they wouldn’t honor the Cyber Monday prices. I asked to speak to the supervisor, but one was “not available”. The CSR made note of my experience and said she would pass it on to the complaint department. Absolutely nothing has been resolved.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Not satisfied with 2019 Gingham Black Friday bag. I shop at Bath and Body Works regularly. I have always been pleased with their products. Usually buy multiple items for Christmas gifts each year. I have always looked forward to the bags that they have offered. Last year's 2018 Black Friday bag was awesome. This year I can't say enough about how disappointed I was with the bag. In the picture in looks beautiful . I ordered mine online and was expecting a canvas bag. Boy was I disappointed when what I received was a bag that looked like a recycled bag. The outside color is pretty but I have never seen such a cheap bag from Bath and Body Works. You should be ashamed of yourselves for offering such a cheap bag. Didn't expect this from Bath and Body Works. Will not be looking forward to next year's bag.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I took advantage of the hand soap deal they had going on ($2.50). I ordered 15 of them. Paid for my order. Then come to find out 3 of them are out of stock. I never did receive this order, so they sent me a replacement order, but now 2 more are out of stock! Wouldn't you think they would let customers replace the out of stock ones with another kind? So instead of the 15 that I ordered, I'm only getting 10, that is if these ones show up! To say the least, I'm not impressed!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

This last year every candle bundle I have bought 2 out of five candles have no smell while burning. Although they do offer a satisfaction guarantee, I live too far from a store to just return whenever this happens. I recently bought 4 candles and only one puts a smell on burning. So I will only be buying their hand soaps and lotions, no more candles for me from here. Not worth the money.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I have shopped over 30 years with Bath and Body Works and it’s always the same. The candle sale (9.50 ea) and with other promotions in the past my favorites are sold out. In the past I have compromised but the last few times I have not. I refuse to order. Most recently it was the candle sale that starts at midnight. I fell asleep and woke up at 2:30 am and went to place my order only to find they were out of stock 2 hours after the sale started. Very disappointing. I chose not to purchase anything so they lost 150 dollar sale at the very least and I’ve chosen this time to purchase Yankee candles for Christmas presents instead as no rain checks are given by this company. I’m an extremely disappointed loyal customer of more than 30 years.

Bath & Body Works Company Information