2.52/5
Based on 33 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

33 Bass Pro Shops Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Helpful employees, even calling me up when I looked at Ranger Boats online. I would recommend if you have a particular band in mind, start your search with Bass Pro Shops. With a wide variety of items sold, such as fishing and hunting, they have a very informed crew. I am usually focused on fishing equipment, but I do have an interest in guns and ammo. I can spend a lot of time wandering the aisles.

I've never been disappointed in the selection. One of my sons gave me a gift card for Bass Pro Shops for Father's Day. I'm looking forward for the next time I'm in Cincinnati so I can indulge my hobby. They have normal business hours. I go online a lot to "window shop." The closest store is an hour away so I don't run to shop there very often. Usually, it takes a planned stop while in Cincinnati, Ohio for some other reason.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2016

The customer service here was awesome. Very nice and helpful employees. They were also very knowledgeable about products found in the store which was awesome and helpful for me. I love when a sales person is knowledgeable. Great selection of consumer goods. Love this store overall. Never disappoint me. Would recommend to a friend. Had a huge variety of everything you need. Pretty good hours they have. It would be so cool if they were 24 hours. That would be so awesome but the hours they are open are great. Love this store and would for sure come back.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

They were very friendly and willing to help me find exactly what I wanted. My sale was rung up very quickly and correct. I felt they valued me as a customer. The clerk seemed to know the store layout and the merchandise very well. He went the extra mile to find me just exactly what I was looking for. He even offered me promotion I was not aware of. There were plenty of choices of high quality merchandise. I always find what I want at this store. I never have to return merchandise because of faulty workmanship. Their hours fit very well with my shopping needs. The brand is close to my home and the hours fit very well with my schedule. I like their later hours.

Bass Pro Shops Company Information