Bass Pro Shops

Research top Sporting Goods Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Bass Pro Shops:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

It was nice, they got my order packaged right, and shipped fast. Everything was accurate.They are a great company to do business with. I would definitely recommend them. Very smart, reliable company, has very knowledgeable employees. They are very helpful. Very nice inventory, lots to choose from, tons of categories. Very nice place to shop, they have great deals. I will definitely continue shopping there. I think they have great business hours, they seem to be open when you need something. They could maybe stay open a little later on Sunday, but most stores close early on Sunday too.

The employees were visible and able to help find products and answer questions in a friendly easy manner. I wanted a sale item and didn't see my size so the gentleman went to the back and dug one out for me. There were several employees working around the store but they all seemed unrushed and happy to help without giving the impression that I was drawing them away from something more important. I am a retail manager so I notice and appreciate things like that.

I'm not an outdoorsy kind of person (I was just following my husband around while he drooled over all the boat and fishing gear) so all I can say is there was A LOT of stuff! The store was well stocked without gaping empty areas in the shelves. All of the merchandise had easy to see pricing info. We were there on a Sunday afternoon and they were open so I guess that was a good thing.

Staff are happy to help you find what you're looking for and explain the various options to help you decide which is right for you. Staff have a large store to cover and may need more on the floor per shift. Staff don't appear to be assigned to specific areas. And yet they know a lot about products of all different types throughout the store.There's a wide variety of choices for each type of product, as well as a good variety of additional products you may not expect to find that are interesting and appealing. Stores are open late enough that we are able to get home from work, have dinner, and then go to do our shopping. That lets us enjoy the experience and not have to rush.

Very helpful, knowledgeable employees that made my visit and experience better. Gave me good fishing advice. Also helped me look at boats out in the parking lot. Every question I had, they could answer in multiple departments. Whether in the fishing and tackle department or outside looking at boats, they knew their business. I would not hesitate to even buy a boat there. Largest selection I have ever seen! I was amazed at the size of the store in Dallas! Its setting on the lake was also beautiful and a great place to check out a boat. Their hours are convenient and open late enough for people who work to have plenty of time. If you are in the store at closing, they don't run you out like Walmart!

Someone greeted me at the door and the department I was shopping in someone asked me if I needed assistance. Overall friendly staff. I was happy. The person that assisted me during my shopping experience definitely had knowledge of the product I was looking for. Their help was much needed. There were tons of things in the department I was looking for that were related to the item in need so it was nice to have such a big selection but at the same time maybe too much for an amateur. I work nights so I appreciate business that are open later so I have more time to shop for the things I need.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bass Pro Shops?

Helpful employees, even calling me up when I looked at Ranger Boats online. I would recommend if you have a particular band in mind, start your search with Bass Pro Shops. With a wide variety of items sold, such as fishing and hunting, they have a very informed crew. I am usually focused on fishing equipment, but I do have an interest in guns and ammo. I can spend a lot of time wandering the aisles.

I've never been disappointed in the selection. One of my sons gave me a gift card for Bass Pro Shops for Father's Day. I'm looking forward for the next time I'm in Cincinnati so I can indulge my hobby. They have normal business hours. I go online a lot to "window shop." The closest store is an hour away so I don't run to shop there very often. Usually, it takes a planned stop while in Cincinnati, Ohio for some other reason.

The customer service here was awesome. Very nice and helpful employees. They were also very knowledgeable about products found in the store which was awesome and helpful for me. I love when a sales person is knowledgeable. Great selection of consumer goods. Love this store overall. Never disappoint me. Would recommend to a friend. Had a huge variety of everything you need. Pretty good hours they have. It would be so cool if they were 24 hours. That would be so awesome but the hours they are open are great. Love this store and would for sure come back.

They were very friendly and willing to help me find exactly what I wanted. My sale was rung up very quickly and correct. I felt they valued me as a customer. The clerk seemed to know the store layout and the merchandise very well. He went the extra mile to find me just exactly what I was looking for. He even offered me promotion I was not aware of. There were plenty of choices of high quality merchandise. I always find what I want at this store. I never have to return merchandise because of faulty workmanship. Their hours fit very well with my shopping needs. The brand is close to my home and the hours fit very well with my schedule. I like their later hours.