2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

3.6/5 (160 ratings)

About Bass Pro Shops

Bass Pro Shops Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bass Pro Shops?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bass Pro Shops?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

I was looking for some warm coveralls for hunting. I looked several places online but Bass Pro website said offer before 4 and I would get them in two days!!!! I figured that it being 7am they would have plenty of time!! It took 3 days before they shipped and 5 days before the shipping company received the package!!!! I talked to bass pro and they said it should only be another day or so!!! Here it is 8 days later and I still don’t have them!!! They ** you on line but they take your money out of your account immediately!!!! I will never buy anything from bass pro online again and I hope if you want something fast you don’t either!!!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I ordered boots on 11/11/21 that I wanted to have before departing on a trip 11/25. As of 11/19/21 they haven't even shipped yet even though the charge hit my credit card the same day I ordered. I called customer service and was told that it takes 10-15 days for the manufacturer to ship the boots. I'll be lucky if I see them a day or two after I leave for my trip. I explained that I needed them before the 25th and the rep didn't offer any solution. By today's standards, making a customer wait 15 days for a $177 order is beyond unacceptable.

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

I am so mad right now. I ordered my husband a new stand for our anniversary on October 1st. It immediately charged my account and the next day it emailed me that the stand was shipped and would be in on the 6th. Long story short, still no stand, missed anniversary, Bass Pro will not cancel the order or issue me a refund until the package is found and delivered and then rejected by me to FedEx. Wth? Worst customer service EVER. The Mgr. pretty much said "it's not his problem if FedEx didn't delivery it properly." I'LL NEVER ORDER OR BUY ANYTHING FROM BASS PRO SHOP EVER again.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I made a purchase online. The site was for the Tacoma, WA store. Website showed item was in stocks and I would receive an email when ready for pickup. I didn't receive an email. Two days after purchase I called customer service and ask, "Where is product." They stated it was not received by the store yet. When they receive it, I will be sent email. They do not have inventory on hand as shown online. I will not shop Bass Pro Shops again. I will find retailers who have stock on hand for pickup same day. Customer service was no help.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Never buy a boat from these people. Almost a year 2020 brand new boat only used a total of five times. Major issues. Suntracker ridiculous pontoon. Does not answer phones or emails. Either does Basspro shop. Not even trying to help out months later.

Original review: June 21, 2021

I went to Bass Pro to buy a specific item. Three salesmen were behind the counter, all three totally ignore me. I gave up on waiting and left. I drove a few more miles and bought the item elsewhere. I will not go to BP again, they have competition nearby and I will shop there in the future.

Original review: June 17, 2021

I am so not happy with Bass Pro Shops! I go into the store to find everything out of stock and/or back ordered constantly. When I order online on their website items are always out of stock & when you are able to order the items never get to you on time. The items are continuously days late &/or a month late. And here is the kicker. I just ordered two items for Father's Day both stating I will have them by June 18th before Father's Day & now I get an email stating they both won't arrive till after Father's Day. So not fair so we have decided to shop with Tackle Warehouse & Dick's Sporting Goods from now on. We have noticed Bass Pro Shops has gone downhill since they teamed in with Cabela's & lowered their care for making customers happy anymore because there are a lot of customers ditching Bass Pro for this reason.

Original review: June 14, 2021

I have bought from BASSPRO since it opened in 1972. Over the years, they really expanded their clothing line and had some quality products at reasonable prices. Over the last couple years, the quality of their clothing has declined, and they drug down Cabela's quality after the merger as well. On the equipment side I would tend to rate them higher except they often are backordered or out of stock. May be related to economic recovery we are in.

Original review: June 1, 2021

The best place to go. It's got everything! I love wandering through this store and seeing new things every time. At first I thought it was a fishing store. I had to be forced to go into it the first time. But after I went in I was amazed at the items they carried. Now I'm the one asking to go to Bass Pro!

Original review: May 31, 2021

Since they took over Cabela's there is less selection in the fishing department, imagine that! I am missing the Cabela's brand warranty and find the new rewards plan to be worthless. All in all, a loss of a great sporting goods store.

Bass Pro Shops Company Information