2. Shopping

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.13/5

Bass Pro Shops Shop Now

Bass Pro Shops Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bass Pro Shops?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bass Pro Shops?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Nick, Nicole and Shamain and Megan-mgr. ALL are outstanding!!! Buying a firearm today is difficult to say the least! These people make it a pleasurable experience. They explain everything you need to know and they treat you like a 5 star restaurant. I will continue to buy from this store because of these folks mentioned. The corporate office needs to see this review so they are aware of the exceptional people they have working for their company. They make ALL the difference. Thank you, Ron **/Solutions Home Improvements.L.L.C. 19 years in business and I know great customer service when I see it because I have a 5-star rated company!

Original review: June 4, 2020

I really like Bass Pro Shops! Besides being a cool place to walk around (with aquariums, stuffed animals, gun &/or arrow ranges, etc), they have great merchandise! From mens & woman's clothing and guns, ammo etc to camping gear to boats & fishing gear they really have most anything you might be able to use outdoors. Maybe they don't have the latest & greatest gym equipment, basketball, baseball (or mitt) or football gear, but what they do have is well priced and good quality. Highly recommend!

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2020

Bass Pro Shops are wonderful to go to with your family if you enjoy outdoor activities such as fishing and hiking. The store I went to had a huge fish tank with fish for the kids to watch while parents can shop in peace. Their store has awesome quality supplies but it is rather very pricey. Unfortunately, I could not afford my gear from Bass Pro Shops and had to resort to a retail store with very poor quality. If you are willing to pay the price though, I would highly recommend Bass Pro Shops for their fishing gear! I hope to one day I can continue to shop at bass Bro Shops.

Original review: March 22, 2020

I placed a large order with Bass Pro online. I received an email within minutes of placing my order with the details and realized I had put 6 # test instead of the 8# test line I was seeking. I called the call center which I was directed to do if I needed to change anything on my order. I then immediately called and was placed on hold for what seemed like 10 minutes, I asked to modify my order as directed. I was informed by a Matthew employee number **, that it was too late and he could not modify my order. Horrible customer service. I canceled my back orders and will never again make the mistake of ordering from Bass Pro shops again.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

Two employees in the Sunglasses Hut named John and Tami helped me out in not just the area in which they worked, but they were also VERY knowledgeable about a lot of other areas/products around the store! They were both very professional and nice which made my shopping experience that much better! Then there is Rachel in the clothing area who was very quick to help me get into a dressing room with a giant smile on her face! She made sure that I had everything that I needed before she left me in the dressing room.

And last but not least, Cindy at the front door! Now this is a lady that I wanted to be greeted by when I walk into a store! She was very pleasant and welcoming. I needed to get a trigger lock for my handgun in which the entire time we were talking. Starting my shopping endeavor with her really set the bar high for customer service, so as I moved through the store encountering John, Tami, and Rachel... Let's just say that I couldn't have had a better experience. I believe that all four of them easily have the personalities and work ethic to be manager material! SO THANK YOU GUYS!!!! You all as a team reminded me in one visit why making the 32 minute drive downtown is worth it over a 7 minute drive to Cabela's!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I have called twice recently asking about what they have in stock. Both times I have been lied to. It cost me $30 in gas round trip just to get to this store so it is beyond frustrating to get there and find out that what they told me they have in stock is something they haven't had in stock for months (this was in regards to a pistol I wanted to purchase). I just called about ammo (spoke to Corbin) and it was almost closing time so they said it would be in holding for me there first thing in the morning if I showed up at opening. I showed up and I was told, by the manager, that they aren't allowed to hold ammo and then I get told that yes they have it but they can't sell it to me because they are holding it for someone else. Highly unlikely to use their store ever again.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Buying from Bass Pro and dealing with international sizes, (shoes, boots) from countries that I would not support, all while flying the American flag just like Wal Mart. Bass Pro is not American made or supplied.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

I ordered 2 weapons online with a promised pickup date of 7-10 days, after that time without received email I started to call the Bass Pro order line where I was told my guns were shipped 2 days after order date... 3 weeks later my order was cancelled, they lied to me 4 times, telling me the truck was in route, next week it was at the store... I was given container number and finally they admitted it was never shipped in the first place! I am going to rip up my bass pro credit card and tell anyone and everyone what a poorly run and deceitful company they’ve become... Shame on you bass pro.

Christopher

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

We purchased a new Tracker boat a year ago and the experience was and still is unsatisfactory. We called to make an appointment to bring the boat in to have the oil changed. It took us a month to get the appointment and was supposed to pick the boat up the next day. It has been five days and we have not heard a thing from the Service department. Numerous calls have been made, messages left and still no return call. Either they do not listen to phone messages or they just don’t care. Bass Pro used to be one of our favorite stores but we no longer support Bass Pro and I would never recommend this store to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Worst customer experience I’ve ever encountered. Was told on three different occasions that my order had shipped and that FedEx did not scan my package, which is why there was no tracking number for me to follow. A week later, it’s confirmed that my package is still in the warehouse. I held for a supervisor for almost an hour and a half before I finally requested a callback. When I finally got a callback, they gave me the number to their legal site to follow up with my complaint. They don’t give a single crap about their customers. I’ve never been treated so rudely, and I will never, ever recommend them or order from them again.

Bass Pro Shops Company Information