3.9/5 (268 ratings)

About adidas

adidas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

If you have an issue with an online sale and take the time to return your shoes directly to the corporate store to be shipped via UPS. Plan on a refund NEVER....even after spending days on the phone with customer service or lack there of....

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

On 12/19/2020 I ordered a pair of shoes through a raffle, returned the shoes cause they didn’t fit and went through the return process. I was told more than several times I was my refund should be back in my account and still today I haven’t received it. Customer service gave me the case number and said they will try to manually refund with supervisors but I haven’t got it or no one reached out to me as I was told they will. I’m highly frustrated and it sucks cause I’m a loyal customer and never have I went through this turmoil for a refund!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

In 10/2020 I returned a pair of Ultraboost back to adidas due to fit. Shoes were received by adidas. It has been almost 3 months and I have yet to receive my money back. I have called adidas customer care almost 10x now. Each representative tells me the same thing.. "I apologize for the inconvenience please allow 3-5 business days for you to reflect the refund back to your account." It is now almost 02/2021 and adidas has still not returned my money back. I am livid.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I cannot express just how disappointing it has been interacting with Adidas. I ordered sneakers that were available only on adidas.com. I sometimes have concerns I order "too often" with Amazon but honestly dealing with shipments of any kind that go awry are handled so quickly and competently that I really cannot foresee ordering with anyone else (certainly not Adidas) again. I often assume that all companies will rectify issues in the same way they do and I found out that Adidas is surely not that company. There is no doubt in my mind had I purchased these from Amazon I would have already had replacement shoes or my money by now.

After ordering Adidas shoes for a family member I had a completely empty box shipped to me in which you could see the box had been cut and the shoes removed. My issue is not that Adidas should be solely responsible for someone stealing their product, it's that they take NO RESPONSIBILITY at all when they know I never received the product. Quite honestly if someone Adidas contracted to deliver my item steals it I disagree that this is now my issue to try and recoup the $100 dollars I spent with them.

All attempts to get replacements or a refund have failed and they will not respond to me other than to tell me to file a police report or deal with the carrier THEY CONTRACTED. I think the whole things is ridiculous and I WILL NEVER give them business of any kind. For those of you who have not dealt with AMAZON for example this would have been handled so very differently. I would have had replacements or my money (whichever I chose) within 24 hours no questions asked.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Ordered sneakers 12/4/20, still have no arrived. On tracking I see they passed through the regional post office back and forth twice - could have picked them up personally, but they continue to go North and South, for reasons Adidas cannot or will not explain. As of 1/6/21 they still have not arrived - and were to be Xmas presents. Have called and emailed adidas and their customer service offers no explanations, or discounts, only hollow apologies. Only reason I have not canceled order is because daughter wants the sneakers. Will not purchase from them in the future.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I have been charged extra amount of AED 184 even the item was under sale but a stubborn, egoistic sales lady didn't apply discount on the item and I have sent numerous emails regarding this issue but no response received at all. They cheat their customers and do no cooperate despite providing each details regarding this matter to the management. I am highly disappointed the way they treat their customers even when they know their product is having manufacturing defect but they deny to accept it and instead of refund, their branch staff insist the customer to buy another product. As I mentioned just to grab extra money, I was not given discount even the item is under ongoing sale offer. Management is not bothered despite knowing all details regarding entire issue.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

As all the other reviews on here, I’m experiencing the same exact thing. I ordered shoes Nov. 27th and I have yet to receive my package. They’ve been stuck in Atlanta for a month now with no updates. I’ve called Adidas multiple times, spoke to different agents, all of them were rude and all of them gave me different answers. They tell you everything you want to hear to get you off the phone. Each time I call they tell me it will arrive in a few days. Sometimes they put me on hold for 30min until I have to hang up or they just hang up on me if I ask any questions. This is ridiculous, I can’t even get a refund. What are we suppose to do about this? They literally took our money without receiving their product. How is this even legal?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

HORRIBLE customer service!!! I’ve called 4 different times and spoke to 4 different customer service agents and received 4 different stories. I order my shoes on December 15, 2020 and was supposed to received them on Sunday December 20th. I called on Christmas Eve and the first agent send me an email saying they would be delayed and they would arrive on Monday December 28th. On Monday December 28th I spoke to the second agent after waiting 30min on hold for him to look up my order he hung up on me. I called again angry and asked to speak to a manager apparently they were all in a meeting mind you. I waited another 45 minutes to get through. After speaking to the last agent he said I would receive them next year January 10th. So you're telling me I have to wait almost a month to receive my order? I asked to speak with a manager again and I have to wait 3-5 days for a callback!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I place an order for a few different items, which are all Christmas gifts, on December 8th. Items shipped separately. One item shipped with FedEx and arrived within a few days. The item was damaged so I had to return it and get something else. Again they used FedEx for this item and it arrived yesterday. Now, back to the original order I made Dec 8th. The rest of the items I ordered still haven’t arrived. For whatever reason (probably just being cheap) Adidas used Pitney Bowes to ship the other part of my order. All they’ve done is create a shipping label.

So, through FedEx, I received part of my order, sent it back and had another item shipped and delivered. All the while the rest of my order is still sitting who knows where? It is Christmas time, why would adidas use a shipping company with a 1 star review!! This is absolutely ridiculous! If Adidas continues to use this terrible company, I won’t be ordering from them anymore.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Shockingly poor customer service. This is my second and last time dealing with Adidas. I have a refund that never arrived....almost 2 months now and each time I call/chat I get told they are processing and it should happen in 48/72 hours. I had ordered multiple sizes to see what fit best....not realizing what a fiasco this would be. Also had a dud pair last year- which happens- heel fell off, and I had to send photos, send the shoes, write an email and still wait 12 weeks for them to send a credit that did not cover the cost of the shoe (the Boost). My kids loved them and our house was full of them but no more.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

My credit cards all work fine with other stores. But my payments are all refused from adidas. Very strange and unacceptable service. Never go for their service any more. Terrible experience. Plus their customer service is poor.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

adidas your customer service is absolutely shocking. Having ordered a Xmas present on 11/29, we thought it was in plenty of time. The order “shipped” on 12/2 (confirmed via email) so again, even with postal delays, plenty of time for Xmas. Still not received. We have called 4 times to your customer service team and opened a case on 12/14. I just again spoke with your team. This time a blatant lie was told. I am awaiting a call back from a manager, as there are none available to talk to. I’m not surprised, they must be all fire fighting given how you treat your customers. I will never buy from this company again. Basically thieves.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I've ordered an ULTRABOOST on the 26th of Nov, and never arrived! Contacted CS many times and there's no help, they say, "Your case is a 'rare case'," well I see a lot of disappointed people that got same "RARE CASE". REALLY ADIDAS? If you couldn't deliver shipments at the estimated date +/- week, THEN DON'T SELL ONLINE.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

On November 29th I ordered something that was in stock from Adidas. I received tracking information as well as updates to my app about delivery. I received a "Delivered" message on December the 8th but no package. I have cameras everywhere and no delivery. I called adidas who let me know that there was a problem with the shipping label and it would be resolved by that weekend. I called again 3 different days as still I did not receive it but received yet another update telling me it was delivered on the 15th. I called again and they told me again it was a mix up and would be resolved by 2 more days and I would receive it by Christmas eve which is today. To my email on Christmas Eve I received a request to review the product I had just got, which I still do not have. I called again and they told me there is no update and they do not know when the issue will be resolved and they cannot send a different item nor refund me.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

Terrible company. Terrible ratings on every legitimate rating site. Less than 2 stars on Trust Pilot and BBB with hundreds of reviews. They breach contracts. Do not deliver goods purchased. They can actually be sued for their violations. They will be out of business in the next couple years.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

My new estimated delivery date is the 29th of December. I ordered November 29th expected delivery was Dec 5th. I paid for FedEx shipping, but instead Adidas decided broke the predetermined arrangement and shipped with Pitney Bowes, who at this point I'm pretty sure stole my shoes, which has been done to several customers. Adidas of course has been refusing everyone refunds even those who never received their shoes. This has happened to 1000s of people and they're taking very little responsibility for this fiasco, that they caused by switching to a courier well known for fraud and theft. If they would have put down Pitney Bowes as shipping I would have never bought from them.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

Purchased a pair of adidas shoes from adidas.com. They came damaged. The insert inside came undone. When trying to return their website was down for doing returns. So via chat I was sent a return label. After I had already shipped them back and ordered another pair I went to track the return and realized they emailed me a label for a return they had already received and credited, making absolutely no sense. I explained to customer service 7 or 8 times, they tell me they will take care of it. You explain the situation, they seem to understand. Then, you check on it and they go back to ground zero "Do you have the tracking number?" "That was already returned and credited." Then the replacement shoes took 16 days to get, when I had them sent 2nd day. They wouldn't do anything except scream it was because of covid. Even though I paid 2nd day. What a disaster.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I purchased sneakers from them Dec 6, 2020. Did not receive anything as of yet it is now Dec 23. This is insane. When I call they said to wait for the package still no avail. No package and no refund. Also was not transferred to supervisor when I asked them to do so. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Will not refund your money $$!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

Having a really bad experience with Adidas this go around and this hasn’t been the first time. I placed an order back in November, have talked to 6 customer service representatives via phone, talked with 3 representatives via online chat, and have been guaranteed that my package will arrive before Christmas. Literally been told the words, ”I guarantee your package will arrive before Christmas.” Christmas is in a week and I have no idea where my packages are. The entire Christmas (all the gifts I have bought for my immediate family) is this shipment. I NEED it to get in. No one knows where the packages are. Last person I talked to hung up on me. Literally said that he will terminate the call cause there is nothing he could do (not even transfer me to a supervisor).

The tracking online hasn’t updated for weeks. I was told by the another representative that it would arrive no later than yesterday, Thursday. I haven’t gotten it. On my adidas app it says it was delivered but it wasn’t! Pitney Bowes says it’s been stuck in NJ since Dec 4th. I planned this out by ordering in November. No other business I have ordered from has had any delays in shipments. I have all the times I have called, the case number, and the names of the people that I have communicated with to prove this insanity. This is NOT a covid issue but a horrendous excuse for crap service. Last year I had packages that didn’t arrive in months. This is a recurring issue. Not to mention, Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Nike, Duluth trading co, Yeti, and Lulu lemon have all gotten their packages delivered on time this December.

Adidas has got to fix this issue or they will go out of business. Their customer service is horrendous. Their is no one to escalate your inquiries too. Their is no hierarchy to climb in customer service. They just tell you to wait patiently and then hang up on you. I'VE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY SINCE NOVEMBER! I’m never ordering from adidas online again. Sorry kids, Santa forgot to come.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

I tried to purchase gift card and products on their website, the order went through, but got cancelled a minute after. It happened 3 times, then it not taking my order at all after that. Called customer service, the worse service that I have ever seen from a big company. They cannot help and just let you stay on the phone without helping or do anything. Then I said I want to do a survey on this service, the people hung up on me and did not let me take the survey.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I ordered Nizza Adidas shoes on November 30th. I was suppose to receive my shipment on Dec 4th. I never received my package. I did not and I called Adidas immediately. Long story short, Adidas relinquishes all responsibility after a package leaves their warehouse. They do not insure their packages. They have horrible, dishonorable and disrespectful customer service agents. I had to file a claim with FedEx also, but they are leaving the decision to Adidas. They have no empathy. Needless to say, I am out of my money and do not anticipate receiving a refund or a new pair of shoes. I will never order directly from them again.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

Updated on 01/28/2021: It's been over a month that the package was returned. The customer service is horrible and they still refuse to give me my refund. They don't have supervisor or manager there for customers to talk to and I have to repeat myself over and over about the same thing and still they don't understand and when customer service says they will look into, they never do. I JUST WANT MY REFUND!! WOULDN'T RECOMMEND!!

Original Review: I placed a order with Adidas.com, never received my order. I have called multiple times to get my refund for my package that says delivered on the website but I never received. I keep getting told something different every time I call. It's been over 15 days. I still have not received my refund. Very unhappy customer. I will not recommend!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

I placed an online order on November 26, 2020. I have not received any updated order information. The tracking information provided does not show any updates. I requested to speak to a supervisor and was told they do not have supervisors. I requested a refund for the merchandise and was told I would not receive a refund. This was my first and last time doing business with Adidas. I have no choice but to dispute the charges with my financial institution. Buyers beware! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

Adidas is by far the worst! Don't order from their website! I regret ordering from them! Order 3 pairs of swift run shoes and until now they haven't shipped it and when I reach out to them they only give excuses and they don't even want to help you! So if I were you I'd stay away from Adidas!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

I a Karlie Kloss shirt in a color that magically disappeared off their website - and of course, they couldn't fulfill my order. I've called 100 times and have been waiting for a manager to call me back for three days. A label was created and the shipment never left the warehouse and they won't return my money or call me back.

Most ridiculous thing is the best they can maybe do- if a manager ever calls me back - is refund my account after an investigation that can only start after December 16th (product went missing December 2nd and was a Xmas gift) and offer me a 30% voucher which I can't use on these products that I got for 50% off on boxing day because they are now EXCLUDED FROM ALL PROMOTIONAL OFFERS. Incredibly disappointed with Adidas. This is the second time they've charged me for something they've never shipped and it's been up to me to prove that they lost it and has taken far too long for a refund. Be warned! This company has the worst customer service I have ever seen.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I had returned items over a month ago which Adidas confirms they received yet I still do not have my refund. I’ve called more than 5 times and still gotten nowhere. I was told I would receive a gift card for my return and instead got a voucher for 30% off a full price purchase. Asked to have a supervisor call me only to get a standard email response saying they are issuing me a refund which a week later I still do not have. I’ve never seen service as bad as this.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

I purchase items and never received them. I was informed that once it is shipped they are not liable for the delivery. Now I'm out of my hard earned money and trying to get a claimed approved from Fedex. Just skip Adidas and shop from a third party.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

Bought Ultraboost and while working at the hospital the insole kept moving to the side of my shoe. Contacted costumer service and was told to send picture of defect and receipt and wait. Then told to send in shoes which I did and waited 1 month and a virtual gift card was sent via email. I repurchase the Ultraboost and 2 weeks later I called FedEx and they said my order was stuck in LA and the shoe box was empty. I called costumer service and they said I had to wait for the empty shoe box to get sent back to Adidas before I was given another gift card and then repurchase ultraboost for a third time. A month goes by and I call customer service again and they said no report was made and they would make it now.

Call back 2 weeks later and they said something happened with the report filed and they would start it again. Finally 3 months after my original repurchase I said forget about it and just put the money on my credit card which I paid the tax in. Then they said they can only give me a gift card, even though I am refusing to support Adidas again. No call back from them and no email back. Looks like I’m going to Nike.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2020

Ordered 3 pairs of Ultraboost 20, received 2 and 3rd pair was never sent. Clearly someone in their company is stealing like they did in Amazon. Instead of looking into internal errors customer service questions our character and without further investigation on what may have went wrong, they expect me to pay for the pair I never got. That’s absurd!!!! Horrible!! If you have to buy this, I suggest you go to their store or you’ll get no product and pay heavily for no item. So disappointed in Adidas!! Never again!! Liars!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

The order was not delivered, the customer service blatantly lied every time I contacted them. Couldn't even get to a supervisor, 2 weeks still no no refund. At this point I am not sure if they are trolling me because no one can be this bad at their job. I will avoid Adidas like the plague from now on.

adidas Company Information