4.0/5 (544 ratings)

About adidas

adidas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I'm extremely disappointed with the Adidas's online site's lack of customer service. I'm supposedly a "Creators Club" customer because of my excessive shopping there and was sent a coupon that didn't work when I completed my purchase. I called and the first customer rep hung up on me because I asked to speak to a manager when she said there is nothing she can do and the second rep was very rude and kept telling me there is absolutely nothing that they can do to apply the discount to my transaction.

I find this misrepresentation very unethical to lure people in and say, "Ooops sorry," if the code doesn't work and there is nothing we can do about it. I received a survey as well which I completed and requested a call back and a week later I still have not heard from anyone. I have shopped from Adidas for years and spent over $1,200 just within the past two weeks but this is end for me and I will not support a company that doesn't care at all about its consumers and only cares for their own profit. Shame on the management at Adidas for the lack of training these customer service reps to treat their customers so poorly!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Terrible company - No Respect for Consumers. Terrible company now. I have used Adidas shoes and clothing for many years but appears upper management has went through changes and ignore the customers that helped support them in the past. I ordered on their website and had a shipping issue and customer service did not have tools to assist so I have asked, four times now to speak to a supervisor or manager and every time was told not possible and they could only create a case number which flags to have a manager call me as well as I sent complaint and problem issue on Adidas website and asks if I want or need a call (which I completed as well) but NOTHING has been done and NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME FROM MANAGEMENT nor CORPORATE LEVEL AS OF THIS REVIEW and that is so damn disrespectful not to care about the problem or my time and my business.

I, my family are done with Adidas and any of my friends that ask for my opinion on the company will receive how I was treated and ignored. We will be moving all of our business over to Nike and under armor. My advice is to consider other companies like Nike, Under armor, Puma etc. (Reebok is owned by Adidas so we are writing them off as well.) Buyers be cautious with supporting this company as management, upper management nor corporate care or appreciate the consumer anymore, they are only there to make a dollar. I Do Not Recommend Adidas!

Original review: July 26, 2021

Worst customer service ever! Received a USED pair of shoes….wrong style, wrong size….USED!! No compensation and extremely difficult to get correct shoes sent. Not sure I’ll ever get what I ordered! Was told a manager would call me in 24-48 hours on three different occasions…never heard from a manager. Was told “sorry but this is just how it is”. WTH….sending out used shoes is normal!? If I could include pictures in this review, I would! I will never order from adidas again!

Original review: July 13, 2021

A word to the wise. Adidas has a very small window to return or exchange which is very disappointing. Since I am beyond my 30 days, I am stuck with an item that does not fit and was expensive, even though I had a medical emergency that prevented me from dealing with it in the allotted time. I could understand no refund but I don’t understand why I can’t exchange when the item is new and still in the package. I won’t ever order from Adidas again. There are many other companies with better return policies.

Original review: June 14, 2021

Was looking for a gift for my brother. He really wanted those shoes. They didn’t haven’t in stock. They rapidly contacted me as soon as they have them available... Perfect gift, happy brother. Thank you so much for all your help.

Original review: June 10, 2021

Just know when you order from the Adidas website that you’re gambling the chance that you won’t ever get what you paid for (and won’t be refunded it). Essentially you risk the chance of paying for nothing. Thank goodness my pair of shoes was only $50, but basically I got a notice saying my item was delivered, checked everywhere and it never was (and I know it wasn’t stolen either because I live in a gated community). I called adidas and they passed me to FedEx, and basically both companies kept passing me back to each other. After countless hours on my days off (I am a doctor), neither company took responsibility, I never got my product, and never got refunded. I have spent tens and thousands of dollars on adidas gear in the past but from this point on I will never spend another penny on adidas items.

Original review: June 3, 2021

I will admit I accidentally inputted the wrong shipping address. I called Adidas to see if they can make a change of address. They said they couldn't. To download the FedEx app and I'd be able to do it there. I did what I was told. Downloaded the FedEx app and was unable to reroute or change the address. I called Adidas. They said they couldn't do anything. I have to call FedEx. I called FedEx They advised that there were restrictions on the package. Adidas would need to call them. I was informed Adidas pays extra money to ensure packages get to their destinations and since I wasn't the FedEx account holder I couldn't make these changes. I called Adidas again. I finally got one representative that actually called FedEx for me. Unfortunately, the label was generated so I needed to wait until the package was in FedEx's hands. I called Adidas again only to be told they couldn't call FedEx.

Now keep in mind the one nice representative I spoke with said to me, "I don't understand why the last two representatives wouldn't call FedEx for you." Although the error was on me the customer service representatives at Adidas are horrendous and simply in my own personal opinion are too lazy to do their jobs. I am actually never ever purchasing from Adidas again! I personally was able to reroute my own package and now I'm hoping that they'll release it to me. Adidas you really need to work on your customer care! I'm 100% shopping with Nike. And on another note... I had to file a dispute because they didn't credit my return on another order. If you're going to purchase from Adidas do not purchase from them directly. It will be a nightmare!

Original review: April 12, 2021

It is too much to type, all I can say if you want adidas products, order somewhere else, like Amazon. I love the adidas products, but their customer service is very very poor, no replys ever. I'm out a jacket now that I just wanted to exchange. If you do get thru, it goes to China and they barely speak English and no help at all. Never again buy their products. Not from them directly, they s**.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

Adidas gave me the run around for 8 weeks on an order that was never delivered. We were home on the day of the supposed delivery, and Adidas would not make good on the lost package. They blamed FedEx, FedEx blamed Adidas. Bottom line, we were out goods worth over $250. If you want to buy Adidas products, I suggest doing so from another vendor that is more customer friendly.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

If you have an issue with an online sale and take the time to return your shoes directly to the corporate store to be shipped via UPS. Plan on a refund NEVER....even after spending days on the phone with customer service or lack there of....

Original review: Jan. 28, 2021

On 12/19/2020 I ordered a pair of shoes through a raffle, returned the shoes cause they didn’t fit and went through the return process. I was told more than several times I was my refund should be back in my account and still today I haven’t received it. Customer service gave me the case number and said they will try to manually refund with supervisors but I haven’t got it or no one reached out to me as I was told they will. I’m highly frustrated and it sucks cause I’m a loyal customer and never have I went through this turmoil for a refund!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

In 10/2020 I returned a pair of Ultraboost back to adidas due to fit. Shoes were received by adidas. It has been almost 3 months and I have yet to receive my money back. I have called adidas customer care almost 10x now. Each representative tells me the same thing.. "I apologize for the inconvenience please allow 3-5 business days for you to reflect the refund back to your account." It is now almost 02/2021 and adidas has still not returned my money back. I am livid.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I cannot express just how disappointing it has been interacting with Adidas. I ordered sneakers that were available only on adidas.com. I sometimes have concerns I order "too often" with Amazon but honestly dealing with shipments of any kind that go awry are handled so quickly and competently that I really cannot foresee ordering with anyone else (certainly not Adidas) again. I often assume that all companies will rectify issues in the same way they do and I found out that Adidas is surely not that company. There is no doubt in my mind had I purchased these from Amazon I would have already had replacement shoes or my money by now.

After ordering Adidas shoes for a family member I had a completely empty box shipped to me in which you could see the box had been cut and the shoes removed. My issue is not that Adidas should be solely responsible for someone stealing their product, it's that they take NO RESPONSIBILITY at all when they know I never received the product. Quite honestly if someone Adidas contracted to deliver my item steals it I disagree that this is now my issue to try and recoup the $100 dollars I spent with them.

All attempts to get replacements or a refund have failed and they will not respond to me other than to tell me to file a police report or deal with the carrier THEY CONTRACTED. I think the whole things is ridiculous and I WILL NEVER give them business of any kind. For those of you who have not dealt with AMAZON for example this would have been handled so very differently. I would have had replacements or my money (whichever I chose) within 24 hours no questions asked.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

Ordered sneakers 12/4/20, still have no arrived. On tracking I see they passed through the regional post office back and forth twice - could have picked them up personally, but they continue to go North and South, for reasons Adidas cannot or will not explain. As of 1/6/21 they still have not arrived - and were to be Xmas presents. Have called and emailed adidas and their customer service offers no explanations, or discounts, only hollow apologies. Only reason I have not canceled order is because daughter wants the sneakers. Will not purchase from them in the future.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I have been charged extra amount of AED 184 even the item was under sale but a stubborn, egoistic sales lady didn't apply discount on the item and I have sent numerous emails regarding this issue but no response received at all. They cheat their customers and do no cooperate despite providing each details regarding this matter to the management. I am highly disappointed the way they treat their customers even when they know their product is having manufacturing defect but they deny to accept it and instead of refund, their branch staff insist the customer to buy another product. As I mentioned just to grab extra money, I was not given discount even the item is under ongoing sale offer. Management is not bothered despite knowing all details regarding entire issue.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

As all the other reviews on here, I’m experiencing the same exact thing. I ordered shoes Nov. 27th and I have yet to receive my package. They’ve been stuck in Atlanta for a month now with no updates. I’ve called Adidas multiple times, spoke to different agents, all of them were rude and all of them gave me different answers. They tell you everything you want to hear to get you off the phone. Each time I call they tell me it will arrive in a few days. Sometimes they put me on hold for 30min until I have to hang up or they just hang up on me if I ask any questions. This is ridiculous, I can’t even get a refund. What are we suppose to do about this? They literally took our money without receiving their product. How is this even legal?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

HORRIBLE customer service!!! I’ve called 4 different times and spoke to 4 different customer service agents and received 4 different stories. I order my shoes on December 15, 2020 and was supposed to received them on Sunday December 20th. I called on Christmas Eve and the first agent send me an email saying they would be delayed and they would arrive on Monday December 28th. On Monday December 28th I spoke to the second agent after waiting 30min on hold for him to look up my order he hung up on me. I called again angry and asked to speak to a manager apparently they were all in a meeting mind you. I waited another 45 minutes to get through. After speaking to the last agent he said I would receive them next year January 10th. So you're telling me I have to wait almost a month to receive my order? I asked to speak with a manager again and I have to wait 3-5 days for a callback!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I place an order for a few different items, which are all Christmas gifts, on December 8th. Items shipped separately. One item shipped with FedEx and arrived within a few days. The item was damaged so I had to return it and get something else. Again they used FedEx for this item and it arrived yesterday. Now, back to the original order I made Dec 8th. The rest of the items I ordered still haven’t arrived. For whatever reason (probably just being cheap) Adidas used Pitney Bowes to ship the other part of my order. All they’ve done is create a shipping label.

So, through FedEx, I received part of my order, sent it back and had another item shipped and delivered. All the while the rest of my order is still sitting who knows where? It is Christmas time, why would adidas use a shipping company with a 1 star review!! This is absolutely ridiculous! If Adidas continues to use this terrible company, I won’t be ordering from them anymore.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

Shockingly poor customer service. This is my second and last time dealing with Adidas. I have a refund that never arrived....almost 2 months now and each time I call/chat I get told they are processing and it should happen in 48/72 hours. I had ordered multiple sizes to see what fit best....not realizing what a fiasco this would be. Also had a dud pair last year- which happens- heel fell off, and I had to send photos, send the shoes, write an email and still wait 12 weeks for them to send a credit that did not cover the cost of the shoe (the Boost). My kids loved them and our house was full of them but no more.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2020

My credit cards all work fine with other stores. But my payments are all refused from adidas. Very strange and unacceptable service. Never go for their service any more. Terrible experience. Plus their customer service is poor.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

adidas your customer service is absolutely shocking. Having ordered a Xmas present on 11/29, we thought it was in plenty of time. The order “shipped” on 12/2 (confirmed via email) so again, even with postal delays, plenty of time for Xmas. Still not received. We have called 4 times to your customer service team and opened a case on 12/14. I just again spoke with your team. This time a blatant lie was told. I am awaiting a call back from a manager, as there are none available to talk to. I’m not surprised, they must be all fire fighting given how you treat your customers. I will never buy from this company again. Basically thieves.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2020

I've ordered an ULTRABOOST on the 26th of Nov, and never arrived! Contacted CS many times and there's no help, they say, "Your case is a 'rare case'," well I see a lot of disappointed people that got same "RARE CASE". REALLY ADIDAS? If you couldn't deliver shipments at the estimated date +/- week, THEN DON'T SELL ONLINE.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

On November 29th I ordered something that was in stock from Adidas. I received tracking information as well as updates to my app about delivery. I received a "Delivered" message on December the 8th but no package. I have cameras everywhere and no delivery. I called adidas who let me know that there was a problem with the shipping label and it would be resolved by that weekend. I called again 3 different days as still I did not receive it but received yet another update telling me it was delivered on the 15th. I called again and they told me again it was a mix up and would be resolved by 2 more days and I would receive it by Christmas eve which is today. To my email on Christmas Eve I received a request to review the product I had just got, which I still do not have. I called again and they told me there is no update and they do not know when the issue will be resolved and they cannot send a different item nor refund me.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

Terrible company. Terrible ratings on every legitimate rating site. Less than 2 stars on Trust Pilot and BBB with hundreds of reviews. They breach contracts. Do not deliver goods purchased. They can actually be sued for their violations. They will be out of business in the next couple years.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

My new estimated delivery date is the 29th of December. I ordered November 29th expected delivery was Dec 5th. I paid for FedEx shipping, but instead Adidas decided broke the predetermined arrangement and shipped with Pitney Bowes, who at this point I'm pretty sure stole my shoes, which has been done to several customers. Adidas of course has been refusing everyone refunds even those who never received their shoes. This has happened to 1000s of people and they're taking very little responsibility for this fiasco, that they caused by switching to a courier well known for fraud and theft. If they would have put down Pitney Bowes as shipping I would have never bought from them.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

Purchased a pair of adidas shoes from adidas.com. They came damaged. The insert inside came undone. When trying to return their website was down for doing returns. So via chat I was sent a return label. After I had already shipped them back and ordered another pair I went to track the return and realized they emailed me a label for a return they had already received and credited, making absolutely no sense. I explained to customer service 7 or 8 times, they tell me they will take care of it. You explain the situation, they seem to understand. Then, you check on it and they go back to ground zero "Do you have the tracking number?" "That was already returned and credited." Then the replacement shoes took 16 days to get, when I had them sent 2nd day. They wouldn't do anything except scream it was because of covid. Even though I paid 2nd day. What a disaster.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I purchased sneakers from them Dec 6, 2020. Did not receive anything as of yet it is now Dec 23. This is insane. When I call they said to wait for the package still no avail. No package and no refund. Also was not transferred to supervisor when I asked them to do so. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Will not refund your money $$!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

Having a really bad experience with Adidas this go around and this hasn’t been the first time. I placed an order back in November, have talked to 6 customer service representatives via phone, talked with 3 representatives via online chat, and have been guaranteed that my package will arrive before Christmas. Literally been told the words, ”I guarantee your package will arrive before Christmas.” Christmas is in a week and I have no idea where my packages are. The entire Christmas (all the gifts I have bought for my immediate family) is this shipment. I NEED it to get in. No one knows where the packages are. Last person I talked to hung up on me. Literally said that he will terminate the call cause there is nothing he could do (not even transfer me to a supervisor).

The tracking online hasn’t updated for weeks. I was told by the another representative that it would arrive no later than yesterday, Thursday. I haven’t gotten it. On my adidas app it says it was delivered but it wasn’t! Pitney Bowes says it’s been stuck in NJ since Dec 4th. I planned this out by ordering in November. No other business I have ordered from has had any delays in shipments. I have all the times I have called, the case number, and the names of the people that I have communicated with to prove this insanity. This is NOT a covid issue but a horrendous excuse for crap service. Last year I had packages that didn’t arrive in months. This is a recurring issue. Not to mention, Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Nike, Duluth trading co, Yeti, and Lulu lemon have all gotten their packages delivered on time this December.

Adidas has got to fix this issue or they will go out of business. Their customer service is horrendous. Their is no one to escalate your inquiries too. Their is no hierarchy to climb in customer service. They just tell you to wait patiently and then hang up on you. I'VE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY SINCE NOVEMBER! I’m never ordering from adidas online again. Sorry kids, Santa forgot to come.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

I tried to purchase gift card and products on their website, the order went through, but got cancelled a minute after. It happened 3 times, then it not taking my order at all after that. Called customer service, the worse service that I have ever seen from a big company. They cannot help and just let you stay on the phone without helping or do anything. Then I said I want to do a survey on this service, the people hung up on me and did not let me take the survey.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I ordered Nizza Adidas shoes on November 30th. I was suppose to receive my shipment on Dec 4th. I never received my package. I did not and I called Adidas immediately. Long story short, Adidas relinquishes all responsibility after a package leaves their warehouse. They do not insure their packages. They have horrible, dishonorable and disrespectful customer service agents. I had to file a claim with FedEx also, but they are leaving the decision to Adidas. They have no empathy. Needless to say, I am out of my money and do not anticipate receiving a refund or a new pair of shoes. I will never order directly from them again.

adidas Company Information