4.0/5 (509 ratings)

About adidas

adidas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: June 27, 2022

Beware: Don't buy any things from Adidas.com!!! Worst customer services, no one answer your phone, no tracking number you can check your order, you may have to wait weeks or a month to received your items!!!

Original review: May 23, 2022

Bought a pair of shoes that are terribly uncomfortable and made out of all plastic, they make your feet sweat and they won't return them. I was 9 days over return date because I was across the state taking care of my 89 year old mother with covid. They absolutely did not give a crap! The shoes are brand new still in box....

Original review: May 19, 2022

Useless over expensive shoes which are used to fund leeches like the Glazers. Terrible company with terrible morale which also has has ethical issues in the past. Boycott Adidas, not worth it. This company will face its end soon

Original review: May 10, 2022

Bought Adidas barricades, 2 of them. Wore them 3 times and my feet are in agony with blisters and blood everywhere. Can't wear them anymore so I tried to return them one week after I bought them with photo evidence of the injuries, no response anymore. Awful products and terrible company.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I bought 2 Adidas T-Shirts paying and two track pants close to R1700. Well I'm very disappointed at the quality. The foil is all cracked and peeling off and the other one has holes in. The track pants the Adidas is peeling off and the other one holes. For the price I paid I expected much better.

Original review: April 21, 2022

I finally won opportunity to purchase Yeezys on Adidas Confirmed app and they sent to me via T-Force Logistics who lost or stole them. Adidas only offered a refund and wouldn't replace my shoes. Absolutely terrible customer service and trash delivery from Theft-Force.

Original review: March 28, 2022

I bought adidas shoes with inferior quality material which started deteriorating with in three months of purchase. When raised complaints regarding this they refused to change my shoes. I wasted my money buying product from such an esteemed brand. Such an so called esteemed brand that when you want buy their product you can go to their store but when you want to show them their low quality material the store and company have only email to respond and when I inquired about their office or responsible person or team for showing their low grade material used in their product they refused to have any team or person.

Original review: March 16, 2022

I made a return of over $2000 that they received since over 4 months ago and I still have not received a refund. I’ve been paying interest rate on a purchase that I returned months ago and they don’t want to help me despite FedEx saying it was delivered.

Original review: March 4, 2022

I wore adidas for 35 years. I bought this shoe and was sooo disappointed with it. I wore it for a short while and my feet were so uncomfortable. I ended up with blisters and corns. Wore it to the mall. But just could not walk anywhere.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

How Adidas handled my most recent order was the worst customer service experience I’ve had in my life. My order was considered damaged by the delivery service before it made it to me. The delivery service told me that I had to contact Adidas to sort the situation out. I then contacted Adidas, and they told me that I had to contact the delivery service and I needed to wait 7-10 days (there was a lot of finger pointing and hours of my life wasted trying to sort this problem out). I asked Adidas if I could just reorder and have the same discount I had before. Adidas then gave me a discount code that DID NOT WORK for the items I originally ordered.

I had to contact Adidas again, and after a few hours of waiting for Adidas to get back to me they told me that they would be able to give the discount after I reordered the items, received the items, and contacted them AGAIN and asked for the discount. I like Adidas’s athletic shorts and pants, but I will be ordering elsewhere and no longer recommending Adidas to anyone since it’s not worth the chance of having this experience happen again.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes. Adidas sent me 1 pair of little kids shoes by mistake. I returned those shoes at my own cost of packaging. FedEx lost the return. Adidas will not refund me or send me either pair of shoes I actually ordered and paid for. It is legit theft.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

Horrendous customer service. One star is generous in my opinion! Ordered a £120 pair of trainers for my husband for Christmas. They arrived in a box plastered with “outlet” labels plus a price tag of £70. Initially spoke by phone to a helpful lady in customer services who was shocked herself and said if I sent a picture of the box and label plus my order number to their WhatsApp then they would sort me a refund. Did this straight away, then waited over 48 hours for a reply. When it arrived it was borderline rude with someone saying the wrong label must be on the box. It wasn’t, the same product code was on the label and my order paperwork, so I replied explaining this. He then said different shops sell products at different prices so they couldn’t be expected to charge the same everywhere.

I pointed out I’d ordered them online, not bought them in a shop, and they’d obviously then sent them from an outlet store where they’d been sold at a much lower price than advertised online. At which point the man left the WhatsApp chat. I messaged again to try to reopen the conversation as this was not an acceptable resolution, I’m still waiting for a reply.

I also returned another pair of trainers bought at the same time. Returned them on the 27th December, and I’m still waiting for the refund, which I was assured would be faster if I accepted vouchers instead of to my card. Overall a really poor experience, and once I’ve spent the credit voucher I eventually receive I won’t be buying from Adidas again as a result. They only seem to care about extracting (and keeping) money from people, which is no way to do business. Such a shame as their products are great, but I’d definitely avoid it if you can!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I ordered a coat on November 15, 2021 for my son for Christmas. When I gave it to him on December 25, it did not fit. Called Adidas to return the coat and order the right size. I was told I was not able to return it because it was past the 30 days return period. I said it was a Christmas gift that I ordered early because the news had been saying "Order Christmas gifts early because of shortages," how was I to know it would not fit as I did not want to give him the gift before Christmas! Customer service kept saying it cannot be returned. Asked to speak with a manager - low and behold a manager was not available and they will look at the case and respond with an email. Of course got the email less than 6 hours later saying there will be no exception.

Called customer service back, was told cannot return. Demanded to speak with manager, put on hold, came back, manager not available. Said I would wait. Was told cannot wait. Asked to be transferred to the manager's extension/voicemail. Was told cannot transfer but would have them call me back either by the end of the day or next day. Next day passed, no call back. Called customer service a THIRD time but had a case number now. Was told cannot return it. Asked to speak with a manager. Put on hold, came back and said manager is available but not taking calls. Was told they would call me back within the hour, has all the information on my case. No call back!!

I am not sure how a company as big as Adidas operates like this. TERRIBLE customer service, antiquated return policy and now I'm stuck with a $160 coat!! Adidas will NOT be getting any more money from me and I will smear their name to anyone and everyone I can. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

On October 30, 2021, I ordered a pair of Adidas as a Christmas gift for a family member. I, along with my other family members, have been long-time Adidas lovers and have enjoyed many years of wearing their shoes. The family member who I bought the shoes for clearly wears a size 13 and has always worn that size when purchasing Adidas. When I ordered the shoes, I made the reasonable assumption that there would have no issues with the fit as size 13 is the exact size he wears. However, when he happily received the shoes on Christmas morning, he was very disappointed to find that, while the shoes were clearly labeled as size 13, they did not fit. They were much too large.

When we contacted Adidas immediately after Christmas to request an exchange (not a refund), we were told that the shoes were not returnable because they were purchased on October 30 and the return period had expired. When I explained that we ordered the exact size that the person always wears and that, for some reason, the shoes were too large, their customer service representative coldly responded with “sorry, you cannot exchange them”.

My wife and I are both retired and to have to waste $80 on a pair of shoes that did not fit is extremely disappointing and, nonetheless a waste of money. We have purchased Adidas shoes in the past because we have always trusted their brand and we have always felt that if we had any kind of issue, the company would be there for us. Unfortunately, that does not appear to be the case in this situation. Needless to say, our family will no longer support a company, like Adidas, that refuses to support us.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

Adidas releases a one in a lifetime chance to own a special shoe (Yeezy). Your money is taking immediately, if you like to participate, and if on the drawing date your name is “picked” your shoes ship. You, as the customer have to “guarantee” your purchase prior to the lottery, so to speak. On December 18th, I received an alert that my shoes would ship and further information would follow.

I check the order status on the CONFIRMED app (own by Adidas) as Christmas approached. The CONFIRMED app says to expect my delivery on December 21st. I check FedEx tracking and a label was created by no movement. I check back over the next few weeks and the expected delivery dates were given with no movement on the shipment.

After weeks of frustration, because my husband never received his Christmas gift. On January 4th, I called customer service. The Adidas customer service said it was lost, without any research and said they would refund me within 10-14 business days and hung up. Not being satisfied with that call, I called again asking to speak with a supervisor. At first the agent declined my request immediately. I pushed further and he offered putting me in a “queue” and I would receive a call 48-72 hours from a supervisor. No investigation was offered by the Adidas agent, nothing.

When I research Adidas online, I noticed that this is happening to thousand of customers. A large corporation cannot have it both ways. They ask us to contractually uphold the agreement by guaranteeing with an upfront payment, then they offer no product or no real resolve. It’s shameful. The fact that the shoes never left the Adidas warehouse is even more worry some to me as a business owner. And to hold no one accountable from Adidas is shameful. So Adidas can now put in a claim for a product that never even left their headquarters/warehouse.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I had a horrible experience with shopping online from Adidas.com. I ordered a pair of Adidas Lite Racer Shoes and they sent me a pair of plastic shiny Reebok shoes in the completely wrong size. I got these as a Christmas gift and ended up empty handed during the gift exchange. I called to complain to Adidas and they said the best they could do was have me go out of my way to drop off these pair of incorrect sneakers and a measly 30% off my next order. It’s horrible. They outsource their customer service representatives who do not have an ounce of empathy or care. Do not shop here. You are better off buying at another shoe company.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

I first wrote a review on Fed Ex delivering my product somewhere, but not to me. I reached out to Adidas. They want to investigate and make me wait even longer for this investigation and refund, instead of issuing me out another package. She said it could take 1-10 business days for a refund and then I could order the product again. Why would I want to do that, I said. For me to have to go through this again? I think I'm done ordering specifically from adidas.com. I will have to find some other store to get my shoes from. This is beyond ridiculous. I am pissed

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

I have been a big adidas supporter for many years and they HAD been my choice for shoes until my experience over the past two weeks. I bought two pairs of shoes for my daughters on 12/13 and per the adidas site they guaranteed delivery if done prior to 12/15. On 12/23, I contacted Customer Service as I noted that tracking had not changed since my purchase; I trusted her when she responded that she checked and the shoes were still scheduled to get to my home before Christmas. They did not but I stayed patient. I then reached out to the shipping company and they confirmed that although a label had been printed they did not get any of the items for delivery from the vendor (Adidas).

I called Adidas Customer Service again today and it was by far the worst Customer Service experience I have ever had. The lady who answered concurred with what the shipping company said and said in light of the situation she would process a refund. I asked her if she was going to try to find out why my shipment did not go out and she responded it was easier to just do a refund. I explained that these were Christmas gift and that I would appreciate it if they could research the issue. She again said the best she could do was give a refund and also give me a coupon for 15% off my next purchase. I again asked if there was any interest in finding a resolution to getting the shoes I had originally purchased and she said the refund with the discount was all she could do. Really? I then asked to speak to a supervisor and she said the supervisor would tell me the same thing.

After several minutes on hold she came back on and said all supervisors were with customers and that as a courtesy to my time she could have them call me back. I thought that was considerate so I agreed but asked how long it would be until I got a call back and she responded 24-48 hours... I was astounded at that and requested to just hold for a supervisor. I sat on hold for over an hour and when prompted to go back to my original service provider in Customer Service it rang and it was picked up only to be immediately dropped back on hold. I sat for another 20 minutes and just had the realistic moment hit me that I did not want to support a company or show any more patience than I had already given. I will request my refund via the website and never buy their products again. If adidas does not care about their consumers I care not for Adidas.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

I bought a pair of Boa Adidas golf shoes at a pro shop. I only had them for several months and the performance was terrible. The glue just dissolved...the shoes are very poorly made. The company did not stand by their product when I contacted them.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

Adidas is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Because their prices are very reasonable and the raw materials of their products are very good. It has very nice customer service. This company is very unique. I trust their products very much.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I ordered a pair of Yeezy Boost 350 V2 on August 2, 2021. It was an Yeezy Day event. The package took longer than expected to deliver, but eventually I received the package. I opened the shipping box and peeked inside to see the Yeezy shoe box, and from here on I just assumed that I received the shoes and put them away. Little did I know that shoes inside the Yeezy shoe box were not the shoes I ordered. This was 3 months afterwards.

Partially it was my own fault for not validating the shoes upon receiving them. I grasped at straws and contacted Adidas with this horrible incident. They denied any responsibility and told me to call FedEx and file for a tracer claim. FedEx opened an investigation and denied the claim in 5 days. I then tried to sell them on eBay to get my money back. In about 30 mins, I received an email from eBay saying that the listing was removed and I did not follow their Counterfeit item policy. This was shocking!! Someone from either Adidas or FedEx somehow managed to swap my shoes with a fake pair of Yeezy Boost 700 Wave runner, and I can't do anything about it other than venting my horrible experience here. Adidas customer support is useless. Helpless!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

I ordered $220 worth of clothes on Adidas.com and it said delivered. I went outside right after it said it was delivered and there was no box outside anywhere. I asked my neighbors and my roommates and no one has seen it. I called Adidas and they were like "You have to file a claim with FedEx". So I opened a claim with FedEx and they denied the claim and said since it wasn't a "signature required" that they can't do anything about it, and that's why they denied my claim. So after two weeks of dealing with FedEx and Adidas, I called my bank and explained the situation and they reversed the charge. I'll never order from them online again.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

This is a review of Adidas quality as a company. Purchased this shirt from Rebel Sport and on its 1st-2nd wash, the label had come off. I washed as per the instructions with cold-warm water, dried in the shade and not ironed. Quality should be much better for a $60 shirt manufactured in Asia when similar shirts can be bought for $5-10.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I want to say I never received my package and UPS just stated they delivered it and adidas did nothing to help me. Worst experience ever! Please do not waste your time or money. Go to Footlocker. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I am so disappointed in Adidas right now, not for the quality of the merchandise but for their lack of responsibility when it comes to getting my merchandise to me. I complained about Pitney Bowes because of items being lost more than once. Father's Day gift arrived 2 months after I ordered it because of Pitney Bowes. Items being held up and not sent out for days with no viable explanation. Codes earned due to my purchase status don't work. It's getting old but I am also to blame because I can and should've stopped online shopping with them. I have spent approx. $10000+ since January 2020 with shopping online and probably an additional $5000 in the stores. Just wanted to vent and info the public that my perfect Adidas has failed me too many times now.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I got a wrong item and then terrible customer service experience both in chat & phone. The guy Ray hang up on me and not resolving my issue. In chat they ask me to visit UPS and send back the wrong item in order to process a refund but they are not sending my item which I ordered. If I can go to UPS then why did I shop online? Why can't you guys just send me the item I didn't receive? Very disappointing experience. I will never ever shop online from adidas anymore.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

The logo and letters of the T-shirt became sticky and printed on another cloth. I can not return it to anywhere since I bought it Lord and Taylor before it close stores. I thought Adidas has the fair quality before.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I'm extremely disappointed with the Adidas's online site's lack of customer service. I'm supposedly a "Creators Club" customer because of my excessive shopping there and was sent a coupon that didn't work when I completed my purchase. I called and the first customer rep hung up on me because I asked to speak to a manager when she said there is nothing she can do and the second rep was very rude and kept telling me there is absolutely nothing that they can do to apply the discount to my transaction.

I find this misrepresentation very unethical to lure people in and say, "Ooops sorry," if the code doesn't work and there is nothing we can do about it. I received a survey as well which I completed and requested a call back and a week later I still have not heard from anyone. I have shopped from Adidas for years and spent over $1,200 just within the past two weeks but this is end for me and I will not support a company that doesn't care at all about its consumers and only cares for their own profit. Shame on the management at Adidas for the lack of training these customer service reps to treat their customers so poorly!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Terrible company - No Respect for Consumers. Terrible company now. I have used Adidas shoes and clothing for many years but appears upper management has went through changes and ignore the customers that helped support them in the past. I ordered on their website and had a shipping issue and customer service did not have tools to assist so I have asked, four times now to speak to a supervisor or manager and every time was told not possible and they could only create a case number which flags to have a manager call me as well as I sent complaint and problem issue on Adidas website and asks if I want or need a call (which I completed as well) but NOTHING has been done and NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME FROM MANAGEMENT nor CORPORATE LEVEL AS OF THIS REVIEW and that is so damn disrespectful not to care about the problem or my time and my business.

I, my family are done with Adidas and any of my friends that ask for my opinion on the company will receive how I was treated and ignored. We will be moving all of our business over to Nike and under armor. My advice is to consider other companies like Nike, Under armor, Puma etc. (Reebok is owned by Adidas so we are writing them off as well.) Buyers be cautious with supporting this company as management, upper management nor corporate care or appreciate the consumer anymore, they are only there to make a dollar. I Do Not Recommend Adidas!

Original review: July 26, 2021

Worst customer service ever! Received a USED pair of shoes….wrong style, wrong size….USED!! No compensation and extremely difficult to get correct shoes sent. Not sure I’ll ever get what I ordered! Was told a manager would call me in 24-48 hours on three different occasions…never heard from a manager. Was told “sorry but this is just how it is”. WTH….sending out used shoes is normal!? If I could include pictures in this review, I would! I will never order from adidas again!

adidas Company Information