3.5/5 (224 ratings)

About adidas

adidas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

I ordered a coat on November 15, 2021 for my son for Christmas. When I gave it to him on December 25, it did not fit. Called Adidas to return the coat and order the right size. I was told I was not able to return it because it was past the 30 days return period. I said it was a Christmas gift that I ordered early because the news had been saying "Order Christmas gifts early because of shortages," how was I to know it would not fit as I did not want to give him the gift before Christmas! Customer service kept saying it cannot be returned. Asked to speak with a manager - low and behold a manager was not available and they will look at the case and respond with an email. Of course got the email less than 6 hours later saying there will be no exception.

Called customer service back, was told cannot return. Demanded to speak with manager, put on hold, came back, manager not available. Said I would wait. Was told cannot wait. Asked to be transferred to the manager's extension/voicemail. Was told cannot transfer but would have them call me back either by the end of the day or next day. Next day passed, no call back. Called customer service a THIRD time but had a case number now. Was told cannot return it. Asked to speak with a manager. Put on hold, came back and said manager is available but not taking calls. Was told they would call me back within the hour, has all the information on my case. No call back!!

I am not sure how a company as big as Adidas operates like this. TERRIBLE customer service, antiquated return policy and now I'm stuck with a $160 coat!! Adidas will NOT be getting any more money from me and I will smear their name to anyone and everyone I can. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

On October 30, 2021, I ordered a pair of Adidas as a Christmas gift for a family member. I, along with my other family members, have been long-time Adidas lovers and have enjoyed many years of wearing their shoes. The family member who I bought the shoes for clearly wears a size 13 and has always worn that size when purchasing Adidas. When I ordered the shoes, I made the reasonable assumption that there would have no issues with the fit as size 13 is the exact size he wears. However, when he happily received the shoes on Christmas morning, he was very disappointed to find that, while the shoes were clearly labeled as size 13, they did not fit. They were much too large.

When we contacted Adidas immediately after Christmas to request an exchange (not a refund), we were told that the shoes were not returnable because they were purchased on October 30 and the return period had expired. When I explained that we ordered the exact size that the person always wears and that, for some reason, the shoes were too large, their customer service representative coldly responded with “sorry, you cannot exchange them”.

My wife and I are both retired and to have to waste $80 on a pair of shoes that did not fit is extremely disappointing and, nonetheless a waste of money. We have purchased Adidas shoes in the past because we have always trusted their brand and we have always felt that if we had any kind of issue, the company would be there for us. Unfortunately, that does not appear to be the case in this situation. Needless to say, our family will no longer support a company, like Adidas, that refuses to support us.

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

Adidas releases a one in a lifetime chance to own a special shoe (Yeezy). Your money is taking immediately, if you like to participate, and if on the drawing date your name is “picked” your shoes ship. You, as the customer have to “guarantee” your purchase prior to the lottery, so to speak. On December 18th, I received an alert that my shoes would ship and further information would follow.

I check the order status on the CONFIRMED app (own by Adidas) as Christmas approached. The CONFIRMED app says to expect my delivery on December 21st. I check FedEx tracking and a label was created by no movement. I check back over the next few weeks and the expected delivery dates were given with no movement on the shipment.

After weeks of frustration, because my husband never received his Christmas gift. On January 4th, I called customer service. The Adidas customer service said it was lost, without any research and said they would refund me within 10-14 business days and hung up. Not being satisfied with that call, I called again asking to speak with a supervisor. At first the agent declined my request immediately. I pushed further and he offered putting me in a “queue” and I would receive a call 48-72 hours from a supervisor. No investigation was offered by the Adidas agent, nothing.

When I research Adidas online, I noticed that this is happening to thousand of customers. A large corporation cannot have it both ways. They ask us to contractually uphold the agreement by guaranteeing with an upfront payment, then they offer no product or no real resolve. It’s shameful. The fact that the shoes never left the Adidas warehouse is even more worry some to me as a business owner. And to hold no one accountable from Adidas is shameful. So Adidas can now put in a claim for a product that never even left their headquarters/warehouse.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I had a horrible experience with shopping online from Adidas.com. I ordered a pair of Adidas Lite Racer Shoes and they sent me a pair of plastic shiny Reebok shoes in the completely wrong size. I got these as a Christmas gift and ended up empty handed during the gift exchange. I called to complain to Adidas and they said the best they could do was have me go out of my way to drop off these pair of incorrect sneakers and a measly 30% off my next order. It’s horrible. They outsource their customer service representatives who do not have an ounce of empathy or care. Do not shop here. You are better off buying at another shoe company.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

I first wrote a review on Fed Ex delivering my product somewhere, but not to me. I reached out to Adidas. They want to investigate and make me wait even longer for this investigation and refund, instead of issuing me out another package. She said it could take 1-10 business days for a refund and then I could order the product again. Why would I want to do that, I said. For me to have to go through this again? I think I'm done ordering specifically from adidas.com. I will have to find some other store to get my shoes from. This is beyond ridiculous. I am pissed

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

I have been a big adidas supporter for many years and they HAD been my choice for shoes until my experience over the past two weeks. I bought two pairs of shoes for my daughters on 12/13 and per the adidas site they guaranteed delivery if done prior to 12/15. On 12/23, I contacted Customer Service as I noted that tracking had not changed since my purchase; I trusted her when she responded that she checked and the shoes were still scheduled to get to my home before Christmas. They did not but I stayed patient. I then reached out to the shipping company and they confirmed that although a label had been printed they did not get any of the items for delivery from the vendor (Adidas).

I called Adidas Customer Service again today and it was by far the worst Customer Service experience I have ever had. The lady who answered concurred with what the shipping company said and said in light of the situation she would process a refund. I asked her if she was going to try to find out why my shipment did not go out and she responded it was easier to just do a refund. I explained that these were Christmas gift and that I would appreciate it if they could research the issue. She again said the best she could do was give a refund and also give me a coupon for 15% off my next purchase. I again asked if there was any interest in finding a resolution to getting the shoes I had originally purchased and she said the refund with the discount was all she could do. Really? I then asked to speak to a supervisor and she said the supervisor would tell me the same thing.

After several minutes on hold she came back on and said all supervisors were with customers and that as a courtesy to my time she could have them call me back. I thought that was considerate so I agreed but asked how long it would be until I got a call back and she responded 24-48 hours... I was astounded at that and requested to just hold for a supervisor. I sat on hold for over an hour and when prompted to go back to my original service provider in Customer Service it rang and it was picked up only to be immediately dropped back on hold. I sat for another 20 minutes and just had the realistic moment hit me that I did not want to support a company or show any more patience than I had already given. I will request my refund via the website and never buy their products again. If adidas does not care about their consumers I care not for Adidas.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

I bought a pair of Boa Adidas golf shoes at a pro shop. I only had them for several months and the performance was terrible. The glue just dissolved...the shoes are very poorly made. The company did not stand by their product when I contacted them.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

Adidas is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Because their prices are very reasonable and the raw materials of their products are very good. It has very nice customer service. This company is very unique. I trust their products very much.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2021

I ordered a pair of Yeezy Boost 350 V2 on August 2, 2021. It was an Yeezy Day event. The package took longer than expected to deliver, but eventually I received the package. I opened the shipping box and peeked inside to see the Yeezy shoe box, and from here on I just assumed that I received the shoes and put them away. Little did I know that shoes inside the Yeezy shoe box were not the shoes I ordered. This was 3 months afterwards.

Partially it was my own fault for not validating the shoes upon receiving them. I grasped at straws and contacted Adidas with this horrible incident. They denied any responsibility and told me to call FedEx and file for a tracer claim. FedEx opened an investigation and denied the claim in 5 days. I then tried to sell them on eBay to get my money back. In about 30 mins, I received an email from eBay saying that the listing was removed and I did not follow their Counterfeit item policy. This was shocking!! Someone from either Adidas or FedEx somehow managed to swap my shoes with a fake pair of Yeezy Boost 700 Wave runner, and I can't do anything about it other than venting my horrible experience here. Adidas customer support is useless. Helpless!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

I ordered $220 worth of clothes on Adidas.com and it said delivered. I went outside right after it said it was delivered and there was no box outside anywhere. I asked my neighbors and my roommates and no one has seen it. I called Adidas and they were like "You have to file a claim with FedEx". So I opened a claim with FedEx and they denied the claim and said since it wasn't a "signature required" that they can't do anything about it, and that's why they denied my claim. So after two weeks of dealing with FedEx and Adidas, I called my bank and explained the situation and they reversed the charge. I'll never order from them online again.

adidas Company Information