1.83/5

230 adidas Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 20, 2019

Adidas has terrible customer service. I waited in a virtual online to try and get the Yeezy 350 V2 Lundmarks (size 11) for over 3 hours. I purchased them. They got delivered on 7/17 and I opened my package and it was the Yeezy 700 utility black in the wrong size too (size 10.5). They said that nothing can be done and offered me a 30 percent promo code. I can return the shoes and in fact told me I have 7 days to return them. I sent them photos of the shoes and they said that they will decide on what to do. Obviously they did not sell out of the Yeezy 700 utility blacks and you cant even buy it online on their site. They said they are sold out of the 350 V2 Lundmarks and they could at least give me a Visa gift card so I can buy them off of StockX. Please help make this right.

Original review: July 5, 2019

Horrible!! Scale of 1-10, they get a ZERO. Spoke to a Customer Representative named Alexandria. Refused to give me any information on the status of my sons Football cleats and connect me her Supervisor! She needs to lose her job immediately!!!! I had placed an order 5 business days ago for the football cleats to be delivered to the Adidas Store-Atlanta,Georgia. BIG MISTAKE!! Nobody can provide a tracking number-when it was shipped, when it will be delivered... NO STATUS AT ALL!! Nothing! They are Dumber than Dumb in that customer service office!! IF you must wear Adidas, purchase directly from the store or a website such as EASTBAY! I am afraid the order is lost and nobody is there to assist me!! STAY AWAY from Adidas! This will be my last time ordering from them.

Get expert buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 28, 2019

Not helpful. Order was placed a week ago and only response is, "I’m sorry we’re doing our best to fulfill your order." Then they tell me they are still within their “timeframe” as weekends don’t count. So i said, "I should have my order in hands Tuesday," as that is the last day on the “timeframe” and the only response is, "you’ll get a tracking as soon as it ships." I asked for expedited shipping to ensure it’s here by Tuesday since weekends don’t count and hoping it ships Monday. Their response.. "we don’t offer that. You’ll get an email once it ships"???! Ridiculous. Plus the outlet mall had them cheaper and in stock!

Original review: June 26, 2019

Good afternoon: This is to inform that I Carlos ** made a purchase of 9 items with the order number ** with the total of $ 241.68 of which I returned 4 items. These items were received by adidas on May 16 and was accepted for a return of money in 14 days. But as of today, June 26, I have not been reimbursed. A breakdown of the calls has been called several times: May 23, 2019 - 4:11 pm, May 29, 2019 - 2:23 pm, May 29, 2019 - 5:00 pm - Mr. Eddie May 30 2019 - 4:00 p.m. June 6, 2019 - 2:00 pm - Mrs. Melissa June 20 2019 - 2:34 pm June 26, 2019 - 3:30 pm - Mr. Francisco. Unfortunately, they always give me the same answer "it is approved just have to wait". Also when asked to speak with a supervisor just tell me and say they are not available.

Original review: June 23, 2019

If you order an item from Adidas online beware that they advertise items in stock but in reality the item may be sold out and Adidas scrambles around to try to find it anywhere they can. I kept getting the run around about the sandals I ordered and this is what I was told by the CSR. My item was low in stock and they were looking to other stores to fill the order. After over a week of time consuming inquiries I was informed my order was cancelled. I looked online for a replacement only to see the same shoe but on sale for 5.00 cheaper. Confused? Me too.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: June 19, 2019

They sent me the wrong product and size. I keep getting the runaround trying to get the right product which is for my daughter's birthday in 8 days. I spent over 45 minutes in online chat last night to be told they will not send me the right product until they receive the ones that they should not have sent me back. This is their error not mine! Was told she would email me a return label to send them back when I got off online chat. Never received it. Called this morning. Was told their systems were down and they would take care of the return label once their systems came back up. Really? Just give me what I paid for! You are supposed to be providing your customers a service. Now I have to explain to my young daughter that she will not get one of the few birthday presents she asked for on her birthday even though I ordered it in more than enough time! Will not order from them ever again!

Original review: June 9, 2019

I've tried three times to make purchases from Adidas. 1st time I bought a track suit for my baby. Waited two weeks before they could let me know the item was out of stock and they cancelled my order. Why are you selling out of stock items in the first place!!!! Thanks for wasting my time!! I used a gift card for that order so I had to order something else to use up my gift card. Second time I bought a pair of baby shoes. I actually received this order and it didn't take two weeks. Amazing! I thought... Okay maybe this was a one time ordeal. Nope! I recently bought a pair of shoes for my son and it still says they are waiting to be packed up! Like wtf. I contact customer service and they are zero help. 9 days waiting now and I'm sure in two more weeks I'll be informed my order has been cancelled! Will never buy Adidas again. Stop selling out of stock items!!!

Original review: June 7, 2019

They make you wait on the phone for more than 1 hour on product release and the system has a way of picking you after you spend more than 5 hrs and you get chosen the system, then kicks you out. Horrible way of selling.

Original review: June 7, 2019

If you buy something from Adidas, beware of the returns or exchanges, because the customer service has no idea what they are doing there. Not even the supervisor/managers. There is no proper track of the orders or case numbers. Each time you call them, you have to explain the entire situation for over 10 - 15 mins just to start the conversation. Even after that, they will put you on a long hold and then they still wouldn't have any idea of what's going on. Such dumb people out there. If they couldn't solve the problem or couldn't answer the questions, they simply hung up the call. The worst customer service I have ever experienced. I will never buy anything again from Adidas. I'd rather go with Nike.

Btw, I sent my shoes back to Adidas 2 months ago and I still did not receive my refund till date, it's been 2 months and I'm still waiting to receive it and I keep on calling them and explaining them, they don't even care about their customers, such a dumb** company and customer service. I couldn't find any better bad phrases to describe this ** Adidas. They'll go down very soon for causing their customers these many troubles.

Original review: June 4, 2019

These are bunch of incompetent people who don't give a ** about their jobs. My return order took 40 days and still not refunded yet. Tried online chat and calling their number altogether more than 5 times yet they were not able to solve the problem. I just don't understand how hard it is to process a refund. Rebecca in customer service was blaming me for invalid order number while it was the exact number I received in email. Adessa in Finance sent me email telling me refund will be processed and it's been another week now, nothing is processed. They do have some nice products but not like I can't get similar products anywhere else. Don't waste your money here and avoid the customer service of Adidas at all cost unless you want to waste your life dealing with people who have trouble understanding you and still think they are the smart ones!

adidas Company Information