1.07/5

212 adidas Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 23, 2019

I ordered three pairs of shoes. When I hadn't received a shipping confirmation I went to go track my order days later only to discover that all three of my shoes had been cancelled. I didn't receive an email as to why or a notice or anything. I had to figure it out on my own. When I contacted customer support via live chat I tried to resolve this issue and get a reason for why my order was cancelled and I had a terrible experience, twice. Both times I explained the problem was met with very lousy scripted responses as the workers clearly didn't look into my account at all. They ask for the order number and email but then don't even investigate the issue. They told me that the warehouse was probably out of stock which didn't match the website and the second time I was told I could re-order if they were in stock.

First off, they were no longer in stock, second, I bought them on sale, which is the reason I placed the orders, I'm not going to go and pay more than half of what I was intending to because they can't get their ** together. The entire time I was in the live chat they would sent me automated responses saying "sorry this is taking longer than expected" or that all the customer representatives were busy and I was nth in line for the next one, IN THE MIDDLE OF MY DISCUSSION. And when they would return it would be a new customer service representative. I never had the issue resolved as the customer service was terrible and the site is a joke. I love this brand but they should not be allowed to have a website.

Original review: April 21, 2019

Ordered shoes on 4/13. Several days pass and no shipping confirmation so I reach out. They said that the warehouse was having trouble fulfilling the order. I explained to them that the item/size was still available to purchase online as I figured that if they knew they did not have in stock they would take it down. Not the case. I was told that the people ordering after me would definitely have problems with their orders too and mine would be less likely to cancel since I ordered first. Great business practice to knowingly let people order something you cannot fulfill. A few days pass and of course my order was cancelled since they could not fulfill it. Strange because it is STILL available to order online. I call in and I am told there was a known issue (that nobody else ever mentioned) on 4/13 and that I can order again.

As much as I doubted this person I figured I might as well try since I really wanted the shoes. 3 days later, everyone is saying the order is fine and will be packed and shipped. I am going to go out on a limb and say that this is going to be cancelled again based on all the comments on here. Even if by some miracle I receive the shoes the company deserves 1 star for the way they have handled this so far. If you cannot fulfill an order for an item take it down so people don't keep ordering it and having problems! Common sense and good business practice. How does a company this large not understand this?!?!

Get expert buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2019

I requested for an exchange and they gave me a shipping label and all. Once I shipped and my item reached them, they cancelled my whole order. When I contacted they said, “We can’t fulfill your requirement.” Ridiculous. If Adidas cannot change their system even after seeing all these complains they should not do online sales at all.

Original review: March 31, 2019

Customer support team was nice via chat. However, when I purchased my shoes on the Adidas website, there wasn’t any indication that they were back-ordered. Didn’t even say it anywhere on my confirmation email. After almost 2 weeks of my order not shipping, I reached out to their live chat for a status update (twice) and each time I didn’t get any answers but just kept being given the same 15% off coupon. At one point a rep told me he would reach out to the warehouse for me For an update and that I would get an email. That never happened and a few days later noticed the amount for the shoes was refunded back to my bank account. Two days after that I received a cancellation confirmation email saying “they had troubles fulfilling my order”. Big waste of time. Ended up ordering the same shoes from Dick's Sporting Goods and they shipped within 2 days.

Original review: March 21, 2019

I placed an order online and it said it went through. I got the confirmation email. Then subsequently I got three emails saying my order was cancelled. Why three?? Just annoying. None of the emails say why. I speak to someone via live chat and they say they might be out of one or more items. Super great detailed information. Whatever. I go to place a new order, and now my discount code doesn’t work because it’s already been redeemed. I try and email them and I get a response saying they no longer check emails. I try to call and no one answers. I finally use live chat again and they say there’s nothing they can do, and she also spells half her words wrong. How the hell did adidas become a big company. Literally never had worst service. Switching to Nike, bye.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: March 19, 2019

Ordered a jersey. They said it would be here right before my trip to Chicago on the 20th of March. Turns out it's at some idiot's retail store and the stupid moron can't even do something as simple as put a jersey in a box. And I won't be getting the jersey before my trip. So essentially, they lied to me. I'm out of $90 I could have used for this trip. I'm pissed.

Original review: March 19, 2019

This company cancelled my purchase the day after I made it. I called and they told me it was a discrepancy with my payment. I made a new order the very same day, again it was cancelled. Payment was valid. Customer Service was discriminatory to my ADDRESS and would not ship to me, still telling me it was a payment issue. I called with my Payment company on the line when they finally told me it was my address, which I receive orders to all the time. This company was very unhelpful and lied to me about the issue at hand. I was looking forward to being a returning customer. I love Adidas, but I will no longer be using them.

Original review: March 11, 2019

I ordered my hoodie more than a week ago and it still says it has to be packed. I choose the 1-2 Shipping and till this day NOTHING. No emails telling me what's happening or anything. This the last time I orden online from Adidas. I ordered 4 items online on another store like 4 days after Adidas and just received them today and I am still waiting for Adidas to package my SINGLE item. This is really annoying.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Bought some shoes from a soccer store. They fell apart in less than a year and I use them about once a week indoor. Contacted customer service. Because it's within 2 years of purchase, they can help. Sent a USPS label to ship back the shoes. Upon receiving the shoes, in 20 days I should receive a gift card that will be activated one day later. This is a long time to go without shoes... I don't want to buy other products, I just want indoor soccer shoes that don't fall apart. I thought Adidas was high quality, but I guess that stopped somewhere in the 90's.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Order a pair of turf shoes and they tell me it takes 3-5 days for the warehouse to pack them. No big deal. Six days later I get an email saying the order was cancelled due to the shoe not being in stock. I contact customer service and they state I can order them again and they should be in stock now. So I order them again. I contact customer service every single day of the 5 day "packing" time and am reassured they are in stock. It just takes a while for the warehouse to pack because of the high quantity of orders.

So day 6 I contact them again and am informed that they are out of stock! Unbelievable! So I tell them to cancel the order just to have them say they cannot cancel because it's already processing. All they can do is put in a request to cancel. I get a million apologies and a promise of a discount voucher. I'm sure if I tried to use the voucher it would expire by the time my shoes were shipped. Never again will I order from this site. Still love the product - just won't order from their website!

adidas Company Information