1.08/5

150 adidas Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Do yourself and do not buy anything from Adidas. I got a pair of 200 dollar UltraBoost and a week into having them with regular wear the whole front of the shoe rips from the sole. So I call up Adidas and I follow all their procedures. They told me that I was going to get a code in my email in 2 days to reimburse me for the shoe. Comes 2 days later no code so I call again and then they start telling me that the other guy was wrong and it usually takes 1-2 weeks so I said, "Ok. We will wait." Two and half weeks later I have still received nothing from the company and I am starting to get irritated so I call them again frustrated on why I have not received it yet and I talk to a manager.

Manager tells me that they are backed up and that is why I have not received my gift card yet. She tell me that the next order of gift cards goes out 3 week later and she can make sure my name is on the list. At this point I'm pissed off and annoyed that there is nothing I can do. She specifically told me that she checked the list and made sure that my name was on it. Comes 3 weeks later and I still didn't get anything. They are all idiots and do not know what they are talking about. I really recommend not buying anything from them. I'm gonna keep calling until I get my money back but guaranteed that I will never use Adidas again and I wish I just stuck to Nike.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Terrible customer service! I tried to make an exchanged. Send my items back. When I call to ask about my exchanges it turns out exchanged never happened and without my authorization they just made it into a refund. (Very convenient on their part since the shoes I sent back were $190 and I got them on sale and had a coupon so I got them super cheap.) When I call to request my shoes back or the exchange item that I request that so happened to have never been placed by rep. They pretty much said, "Too bad. We just going to give you a refund" which I did not agreed to. They totally ignored my request or the fact that rep messed up and did not do it as an exchange. I requested to speak to the manager and the rude rep replied, "Manager is too busy to take your call!" I thought customers matter but not for Adidas I guess. This will be my last time shopping through there.

Get expert buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

1 item shipped, 2nd didn't. 2 weeks after order placed they send me an email saying that they are canceling the order upon my request. I never requested. They probably don't have the product in stock. I don't care. I just know I'm never shopping at Adidas or for Adidas.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Two orders were placed in 4 weeks. One fulfilled half, the other order shows ready to be packed for two weeks. At least I know that product is still in stock. I tried to contact them for 3 weeks now, hours waiting on the phone, on chat, nobody ever show up. Absolutely no one there to help even during light hours in weekdays. I wrote a very poor feedback through their web page. They still don't care. Well, I will not be their customer for now.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I bought Adidas running shoes on 09/07/2018 and little more 2.5 months later, I contacted Adidas "customer support", since I was very disappointed to discover that there began to appear tiny holes in the fabric at the front of the shoe. These holes appeared firstly about 1 month after the purchase and gradually become worse. I have barely used the shoes and tried to keep them in a good condition as much as possible since I intended to use them as comfortable walking elegant shoes for hanging out at the evening time. I have contacted Adidas on their official website and got the response that I should "contact the retailer". Contacting the retailer after more than 2 months would not lead to any solution... On their Facebook page they did not reply to any of my messages...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Adidas cancelled my Yeezy order for no reason at all and I only found out because I queried it with them after a delayed delivery of one week! Cue multiple calls and e-mails, being told contrasting things by script reading reps until finally Adidas tell me my order was mistakenly cancelled due to a 'glitch'. No apology, no real understanding given the time I spent in the online waiting room to buy the impossible to get Yeezys. I was offered a laughably inappropriate 20% off my next order which I have rejected and escalated to customer complaints. Adidas clearly doesn't care about its customers one bit. Nike are amazing on the other hand. I won't touch Adidas with a bargepole going forward.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I love Adidas, I'm just extremely disappointed that they have a 15 minute window to call from time of online order placement to do any type of adjustment. Don't get me wrong, I could have done better to make sure my order was what it needed to be, however after 3 attempts it was still incorrect (my bank was being dumb and had to deal with them first before placing the correct order). I called immediately as I placed my order and was on hold for 36 minutes and 15 seconds, I had the time to actually see that, yes I know, I also had the time to review my order, however... it's starting to feel like it was done on purpose.

Such a big company and their customer care centers process is awful, the representative was awesome, but their guidelines/rules/policies are awful. I'm just one person, they won't be affected but I will and that sucks. I'll get over it, it's just shoes but I'm going to have to wait until my order completes the process, wait for order to be delivered, start the return process... I'm estimating at least a month and a half for all that to happen. Could have probably been fixed in a shorter amount of time, if yes I paid more attention and yes if there was better customer service... It is what it is.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

While the Adidas Superstar sneakers are comfortable walking shoes, I'm quite disappointed that both tongues slide off the center of the foot toward the outside. No amount of wrapping the laces around the tongue loop will keep these things centered. Not only is this dorky looking, it loosens the shoe due to the fact that the thickness of the tongue material is no longer where it started out. I should not have to tie the laces so tight it cuts off blood flow, to keep these things centered. I guess they are just made badly. Pretty sure I'll not buy these again or recommend them.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Adidas is HORRIBLE at customer service. GOD AWFUL. I have been trying to contact them for the past 2 days about my new Yeezy order. When I finally get through to customer service after HOURS, the customer service rep sounded like a freaking trainee. I could tell he was reading a script and was stumbling and mumbling over his words. Besides the horrible trainee, after filing my notes that I had not received the package even though it said it was delivered, he then told me I won't hear from the lost parcel claims by 8-30 days. THAT'S RIDICULOUS.

These are $220 limited edition shoes and you're going to hold off for 8-30 days? I then asked the rep to put me in contact with someone at the lost parcel claims section and he said "I have no contact information for that". So how the hell are you going to send an email about my lost parcel claim to someone you don't have the contact information to? Complete ** and I will NEVER be ordering anything online from Adidas ever again. The least you can do as customer service is show a sense of urgency for your customers who are keeping your business ALIVE. Ridiculous.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I returned two pairs of shoes that didn't fit the first week of July. I was told it would take 3-5 business days for a return in my original form of payment, then 7-10 days, then 30 days, then I had to wait another 10 days as my case would need to be escalated to the corporate office to issue a refund in the form of gift card. I have spoken with customer service over a dozen times about my refund. I still have yet to receive almost 90 days after they received the items at the warehouse.

For the past two weeks, the customer service phone line has been over a 20-minute wait, the online chat option does not work and the "contact us" email link is "under maintenance." At this point, I could have sold the shoes on eBay or at least had something to show for my money. Clearly this company has scammed numerous other consumers out of their money this summer, and they are trying to avoid all those who have fallen victim to their shady practices. I will never purchase an ADIDAS product after this fiasco. I recommend Under Armour or Nike online as I have never had any issues with my orders.

adidas Company Information