3.9/5 (269 ratings)

About adidas

adidas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Adidas running shoes are less than one month old, the insoles fell apart like wet paper. The website indicates no warranty on the insoles. My Son got blisters on both his feet. I will never purchase Adidas products again.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

No problem with ordering but the issue is when/if you need to exchange. Don't try as you'll never get the exchange. I have had 3 exchanges in the last 1-2 months and all 3 came back as canceled after waiting 2-3 weeks. 2 out of 3 times the items were in stock but they were still canceled. They are illegally advertising the possibility to exchange!!! Also, the last time I wanted to talk about this the chat was "disconnected" when I said I was unhappy and never got the chance to ask for the actual refund (that was never refunded)!

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

These shoes fell apart in weeks of purchasing. On one shoe the lace holes tore. My son didn't have other shoes so he kept wearing them. On the second shoe the entire lace holder assembly fell off. I emailed and never heard back. I called and was on hold for 30 minutes before I got a person who put me on hold again. She said she'd send an email so I could send pictures and they would consider helping. I still didn't get the email. TERRIBLE SHOES. TERRIBLE SERVICE. AVOID!!!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

Never buying Adidas again, for sure the worst customer service I ever had the displeasure to deal with. I paid for expedited shipping, it has been for days and it still hasn’t been shipped! 15min after I placed the order I received an email saying my order would be delayed to which I contacted Adidas immediately. They told me everything looked normal for them and to wait 24h for the system update. Next day, still no change, no tracking number, so I contact them again to cancel the order and they tell me they can’t but would contact warehouse to put a stop and I should receive an email confirmation if they do. Way past 48h from this, no email confirmation and no tracking number, meaning order still hasn’t been shipped. I contact them again and they tell me there’s nothing they can do. This order was a repurchase from a previous one that arrived DAMAGED! Guys, don’t buy from adidas.com or you will regret terribly! So far I have contacted them SIX TIMES!

Original review: June 29, 2022

I placed an order 6/3. It arrived and was dumped on the floor of the mailroom and not out by my door or in the box. $274 worth of golf items were stolen. Adidas won’t take ownership. I called customer service. She put me on hold for 37 minutes and never came back (on purpose). I have no items and lost $274. I called back and asked to speak to a manager. I was out on hold, they came back and said “no one was available and one would call you back”. No one called me back.

I noticed they have a poor customer service rating. If I knew that in advance. I would not have ordered from them. They use a carrier service for their deliveries and put the blame on them leaving their consumers stuck if the product never was delivered or stolen.

Original review: June 27, 2022

Beware: Don't buy any things from Adidas.com!!! Worst customer services, no one answer your phone, no tracking number you can check your order, you may have to wait weeks or a month to received your items!!!

Original review: May 23, 2022

Bought a pair of shoes that are terribly uncomfortable and made out of all plastic, they make your feet sweat and they won't return them. I was 9 days over return date because I was across the state taking care of my 89 year old mother with covid. They absolutely did not give a crap! The shoes are brand new still in box....

Original review: May 19, 2022

Useless over expensive shoes which are used to fund leeches like the Glazers. Terrible company with terrible morale which also has has ethical issues in the past. Boycott Adidas, not worth it. This company will face its end soon

Original review: May 10, 2022

Bought Adidas barricades, 2 of them. Wore them 3 times and my feet are in agony with blisters and blood everywhere. Can't wear them anymore so I tried to return them one week after I bought them with photo evidence of the injuries, no response anymore. Awful products and terrible company.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I bought 2 Adidas T-Shirts paying and two track pants close to R1700. Well I'm very disappointed at the quality. The foil is all cracked and peeling off and the other one has holes in. The track pants the Adidas is peeling off and the other one holes. For the price I paid I expected much better.

adidas Company Information