2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

3.8/5 (444 ratings)

About adidas

adidas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I am so disappointed in Adidas right now, not for the quality of the merchandise but for their lack of responsibility when it comes to getting my merchandise to me. I complained about Pitney Bowes because of items being lost more than once. Father's Day gift arrived 2 months after I ordered it because of Pitney Bowes. Items being held up and not sent out for days with no viable explanation. Codes earned due to my purchase status don't work. It's getting old but I am also to blame because I can and should've stopped online shopping with them. I have spent approx. $10000+ since January 2020 with shopping online and probably an additional $5000 in the stores. Just wanted to vent and info the public that my perfect Adidas has failed me too many times now.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I got a wrong item and then terrible customer service experience both in chat & phone. The guy Ray hang up on me and not resolving my issue. In chat they ask me to visit UPS and send back the wrong item in order to process a refund but they are not sending my item which I ordered. If I can go to UPS then why did I shop online? Why can't you guys just send me the item I didn't receive? Very disappointing experience. I will never ever shop online from adidas anymore.

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

The logo and letters of the T-shirt became sticky and printed on another cloth. I can not return it to anywhere since I bought it Lord and Taylor before it close stores. I thought Adidas has the fair quality before.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I'm extremely disappointed with the Adidas's online site's lack of customer service. I'm supposedly a "Creators Club" customer because of my excessive shopping there and was sent a coupon that didn't work when I completed my purchase. I called and the first customer rep hung up on me because I asked to speak to a manager when she said there is nothing she can do and the second rep was very rude and kept telling me there is absolutely nothing that they can do to apply the discount to my transaction.

I find this misrepresentation very unethical to lure people in and say, "Ooops sorry," if the code doesn't work and there is nothing we can do about it. I received a survey as well which I completed and requested a call back and a week later I still have not heard from anyone. I have shopped from Adidas for years and spent over $1,200 just within the past two weeks but this is end for me and I will not support a company that doesn't care at all about its consumers and only cares for their own profit. Shame on the management at Adidas for the lack of training these customer service reps to treat their customers so poorly!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

Terrible company - No Respect for Consumers. Terrible company now. I have used Adidas shoes and clothing for many years but appears upper management has went through changes and ignore the customers that helped support them in the past. I ordered on their website and had a shipping issue and customer service did not have tools to assist so I have asked, four times now to speak to a supervisor or manager and every time was told not possible and they could only create a case number which flags to have a manager call me as well as I sent complaint and problem issue on Adidas website and asks if I want or need a call (which I completed as well) but NOTHING has been done and NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME FROM MANAGEMENT nor CORPORATE LEVEL AS OF THIS REVIEW and that is so damn disrespectful not to care about the problem or my time and my business.

I, my family are done with Adidas and any of my friends that ask for my opinion on the company will receive how I was treated and ignored. We will be moving all of our business over to Nike and under armor. My advice is to consider other companies like Nike, Under armor, Puma etc. (Reebok is owned by Adidas so we are writing them off as well.) Buyers be cautious with supporting this company as management, upper management nor corporate care or appreciate the consumer anymore, they are only there to make a dollar. I Do Not Recommend Adidas!

Original review: July 26, 2021

Worst customer service ever! Received a USED pair of shoes….wrong style, wrong size….USED!! No compensation and extremely difficult to get correct shoes sent. Not sure I’ll ever get what I ordered! Was told a manager would call me in 24-48 hours on three different occasions…never heard from a manager. Was told “sorry but this is just how it is”. WTH….sending out used shoes is normal!? If I could include pictures in this review, I would! I will never order from adidas again!

Original review: July 13, 2021

A word to the wise. Adidas has a very small window to return or exchange which is very disappointing. Since I am beyond my 30 days, I am stuck with an item that does not fit and was expensive, even though I had a medical emergency that prevented me from dealing with it in the allotted time. I could understand no refund but I don’t understand why I can’t exchange when the item is new and still in the package. I won’t ever order from Adidas again. There are many other companies with better return policies.

Original review: June 10, 2021

Just know when you order from the Adidas website that you’re gambling the chance that you won’t ever get what you paid for (and won’t be refunded it). Essentially you risk the chance of paying for nothing. Thank goodness my pair of shoes was only $50, but basically I got a notice saying my item was delivered, checked everywhere and it never was (and I know it wasn’t stolen either because I live in a gated community). I called adidas and they passed me to FedEx, and basically both companies kept passing me back to each other. After countless hours on my days off (I am a doctor), neither company took responsibility, I never got my product, and never got refunded. I have spent tens and thousands of dollars on adidas gear in the past but from this point on I will never spend another penny on adidas items.

Original review: June 3, 2021

I will admit I accidentally inputted the wrong shipping address. I called Adidas to see if they can make a change of address. They said they couldn't. To download the FedEx app and I'd be able to do it there. I did what I was told. Downloaded the FedEx app and was unable to reroute or change the address. I called Adidas. They said they couldn't do anything. I have to call FedEx. I called FedEx They advised that there were restrictions on the package. Adidas would need to call them. I was informed Adidas pays extra money to ensure packages get to their destinations and since I wasn't the FedEx account holder I couldn't make these changes. I called Adidas again. I finally got one representative that actually called FedEx for me. Unfortunately, the label was generated so I needed to wait until the package was in FedEx's hands. I called Adidas again only to be told they couldn't call FedEx.

Now keep in mind the one nice representative I spoke with said to me, "I don't understand why the last two representatives wouldn't call FedEx for you." Although the error was on me the customer service representatives at Adidas are horrendous and simply in my own personal opinion are too lazy to do their jobs. I am actually never ever purchasing from Adidas again! I personally was able to reroute my own package and now I'm hoping that they'll release it to me. Adidas you really need to work on your customer care! I'm 100% shopping with Nike. And on another note... I had to file a dispute because they didn't credit my return on another order. If you're going to purchase from Adidas do not purchase from them directly. It will be a nightmare!

Original review: April 12, 2021

It is too much to type, all I can say if you want adidas products, order somewhere else, like Amazon. I love the adidas products, but their customer service is very very poor, no replys ever. I'm out a jacket now that I just wanted to exchange. If you do get thru, it goes to China and they barely speak English and no help at all. Never again buy their products. Not from them directly, they s**.

adidas Company Information