1.2/5 (30 ratings)

About adidas

adidas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: May 23, 2022

Bought a pair of shoes that are terribly uncomfortable and made out of all plastic, they make your feet sweat and they won't return them. I was 9 days over return date because I was across the state taking care of my 89 year old mother with covid. They absolutely did not give a crap! The shoes are brand new still in box....

Original review: May 19, 2022

Useless over expensive shoes which are used to fund leeches like the Glazers. Terrible company with terrible morale which also has has ethical issues in the past. Boycott Adidas, not worth it. This company will face its end soon

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 10, 2022

Bought Adidas barricades, 2 of them. Wore them 3 times and my feet are in agony with blisters and blood everywhere. Can't wear them anymore so I tried to return them one week after I bought them with photo evidence of the injuries, no response anymore. Awful products and terrible company.

Original review: April 27, 2022

I bought 2 Adidas T-Shirts paying and two track pants close to R1700. Well I'm very disappointed at the quality. The foil is all cracked and peeling off and the other one has holes in. The track pants the Adidas is peeling off and the other one holes. For the price I paid I expected much better.

Original review: April 21, 2022

I finally won opportunity to purchase Yeezys on Adidas Confirmed app and they sent to me via T-Force Logistics who lost or stole them. Adidas only offered a refund and wouldn't replace my shoes. Absolutely terrible customer service and trash delivery from Theft-Force.

Original review: March 28, 2022

I bought adidas shoes with inferior quality material which started deteriorating with in three months of purchase. When raised complaints regarding this they refused to change my shoes. I wasted my money buying product from such an esteemed brand. Such an so called esteemed brand that when you want buy their product you can go to their store but when you want to show them their low quality material the store and company have only email to respond and when I inquired about their office or responsible person or team for showing their low grade material used in their product they refused to have any team or person.

Original review: March 16, 2022

I made a return of over $2000 that they received since over 4 months ago and I still have not received a refund. I’ve been paying interest rate on a purchase that I returned months ago and they don’t want to help me despite FedEx saying it was delivered.

Original review: March 4, 2022

I wore adidas for 35 years. I bought this shoe and was sooo disappointed with it. I wore it for a short while and my feet were so uncomfortable. I ended up with blisters and corns. Wore it to the mall. But just could not walk anywhere.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

How Adidas handled my most recent order was the worst customer service experience I’ve had in my life. My order was considered damaged by the delivery service before it made it to me. The delivery service told me that I had to contact Adidas to sort the situation out. I then contacted Adidas, and they told me that I had to contact the delivery service and I needed to wait 7-10 days (there was a lot of finger pointing and hours of my life wasted trying to sort this problem out). I asked Adidas if I could just reorder and have the same discount I had before. Adidas then gave me a discount code that DID NOT WORK for the items I originally ordered.

I had to contact Adidas again, and after a few hours of waiting for Adidas to get back to me they told me that they would be able to give the discount after I reordered the items, received the items, and contacted them AGAIN and asked for the discount. I like Adidas’s athletic shorts and pants, but I will be ordering elsewhere and no longer recommending Adidas to anyone since it’s not worth the chance of having this experience happen again.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes. Adidas sent me 1 pair of little kids shoes by mistake. I returned those shoes at my own cost of packaging. FedEx lost the return. Adidas will not refund me or send me either pair of shoes I actually ordered and paid for. It is legit theft.

adidas Company Information