1.07/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

198 adidas Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Adidas online has no customer priority. I'm leaving this review here as it seems like not only Adidas Singapore website is having the same issues but this is the same as their US/worldwide counterpart. Online orders are horrible. Ordered items gets delayed without any notifications. Avoid ordering if you need your gears in a short notice. Do not trust their 1-3 days shipping BS. I ordered my stuff only to be notified of delay ON THEIR WEBSITE 5 DAYS after my orders. As of the 6th day the items are still waiting to be packed. Their customer service hotline are as effective as a car wash on a rainy day. They will frustrate you further by telling you to refer to the FAQ on the website. AVOID AT ALL COST.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

Placed the order second week of Nov. 2018 and today is Jan 2019 I haven't received the product. Contacted customer service several times. They all said that it will be shipped soon and they will give me 60 days return. Their website showed "waiting to be packed" but there was no progress until the end of 2018. I requested to cancel my order but they turned down because they don't allow customer to cancel once order placed. (We can cancel only after 5min? of order placed). Today is Jan. 13th and I haven't received anything but they charged for product. I checked my order on Adidas website and saw that they modified the size I ordered and wrong size will be shipped soon.

What can I do for this situation??
* customer cannot cancel the order
* haven't received the product 60 days
* allow us to return only within 60 days
* inappropriate charge

* they modified the size without my permission

Get expert buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

For Christmas my boyfriend ordered me a pair of Adidas. Unfortunately they did not fit so I returned them to a nearby outlet store hoping to size up. They accepted my return and said I had to reorder online. I reordered 12-27-18 and received my order 1-4-19. Not bad shipping. However, these shoes were also not the correct size. After trying them on I returned them to Adidas again and they refused to allow me to return them as they had been worn one time. I understand this if they had been scuffed or torn but these shoes looked brand new and there was no sign of them ever having been worn. This company is absolutely terrible with customer service. I received no help whatsoever with any of my purchases. I will look elsewhere from now on when purchasing Adidas.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

The ONLY reason they’re getting a one star review is because you can’t leave anything below. If not they would get NO stars from me at all. The review section for Adidas is like a orient record. Ordered my shoes 1/4/19 mind you. Holidays are over they have no excuse as to why this is still happening in January. After being told on the 4th day that processing takes 2-3 days I gave it another for them to ship my order out only to receive a cancellation email. This a well known company. Only reason they think they can get away with this is because people will never stop buying from their stores because of how "popular" they are.

If you DO NOT have a product in stock then why have it on your page! Doesn’t make sense to me? Not only do they cancel your order but don’t give you an explanation as to why it was canceled. I’ve never had this type of experience till now! Their customer service reps are like broken records. They tell you the same thing over and over again till they finally cancel your order. What a waste of time waiting for your order to be sent out only be bamboozled. They won’t even give you a discount for the inconvenience THEY caused. Getting shoes from Nike now. Which tbh are a lot better. Anyone reading this DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH ADIDAS.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I placed an order 12/12/18, after three phone calls they guaranteed my order to arrive by Christmas each time. They even said a delivery truck broke down at the warehouse. Right before Christmas they canceled my order!!! Leaving me without Christmas gifts for my family. I called in January to place another order for a birthday gift thinking that it was just the Christmas season and things should be better now. Nope, only one item in my order arrived!! The other items says processing??? How can a company this big fail so much!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I placed an order on 11/25/18 for a pair of golf shoes as a Christmas present. On 12/17 I received an email that my order had shipped and would arrive by the 20th. The date, and Christmas, came and went. A shipping label was created but they were never shipped (per FedEx) and repeated calls to the Adidas customer help have provided no assistance, just more lies. None of the new dates were met or the promised call backs from a manager ever received. Apparently the order was "lost" but never shipped.

After 6 weeks of waiting, I was told to cancel my order and just try reordering them, which I was reluctant to do as they are in stock and available and I had already waited 6 weeks. Today, I contacted Adidas one last time and was informed they cancelled my order and credited my account on the 3rd - with NO notifications to me! Save yourself the time and trouble and purchase from a company that cares about their customers. NEVER order from Adidas - EVER!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

This is the worst organization I have ever done business with. I tried to order my Boston Marathon gear for my wife for Christmas, guaranteed by Christmas. 6 hours of phone calls later, it STILL isn't here. Then, today, they cancel the order with no consideration given. Cancelled because it was “out of stock” while the website assured me it's in stock! All the while I have a senior supervisor GUARANTEE me via email that the product is on its way... SIX HOURS... and this is how they treat people. Your client service model is simple... offer terrible service. 1/3 will accept it as is, 1/3 will never work with you again, and the other 1/3 you placate with some free coupons. I hope your stock goes to zero and your awful organization burns. Your shareholders should be ashamed of this!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

In the past, the responses for the six months outsole warranty was quick and efficiently handle...now it's almost two months after the Addidas Barricade shoe has been shipped/returned, and numerous phone call. Given a Case # by the customer service and info passed to the manager of the warranty department, and have not heard back from Adidas. From reading online, the warranty department has been outsource to a third party.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I did an online purchase for my daughter. This was our first time buying their shoes. They do run big so tried to return in store and to REORDER a smaller sz. No go. Had to call CS. They were no help at all. I could return them, rebuy them at regular price and they would not honor the price that I purchased them at. BAD BAD BAD. STAY AWAY. NOT CONSUMER FRIENDLY. DOES CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER. Will be returning shoes in store and not buy from them ever again. Nike will get my money.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I ordered shoes for my brother on November 26, 2018. He still has not received the shoes. I called four different times, and four times their representatives told me that he would receive the shoes before Christmas. I call again today, and he tells me that their warehouse put in a cancellation request on December 21. The last time I called was on December 22, and there was no mention of any cancellation request. Their representatives apparently just spew lies to customers. I hate this company, and I will never order from them again. Terrible customer service.

adidas Company Information