3.58/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

adidas

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

adidas Reviews

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I have ordered with adidas over 10 times. Ordered 1 3x t-shirt. Never received it. No replacement. 19.99 off my card. Caught on sale. No justification so it's like they stealing. Won't be no more ordering. Pull my name up. Look at the orders. I see all the reviews for this same problem. Something needs to be done.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I placed an order with Adidas on Oct 20. After 4 days, I noticed it had not moved to packaged or ready to ship. I contacted Adidas' live chat and the agent gave me a generic cut-and-paste answer about their warehouse being busy and that I'll get an email when it ships (as if I don't know I'll get an email, that wasn't my enquiry). After 7 days, the order still hadn't moved to packaged never mind shipped so I reached out to Adidas on FB Messenger...they didn't respond. After nine days, the items were still unpackaged, never mind shipped, never mind delivered.

I got an agent who gave me more scripted answers about the warehouse being backlogged. It will ship 'probably within the next week (smile)' and they don't know why it's delayed but it 'is a priority (smile, c'mon)'. So, naturally, already nine days from my order date with no good answer from Adidas, I asked to cancel..."oh, can't do that," she said. She can't cancel it. Also, I can't cancel it on their website. She literally inferred than I'm screwed. I can't even move on to order from Nike or someone else. Adidas will ship my order whenever they want, however long that is. Just eat it. They were really serious about 'impossible is nothing' weren't they. Never again Adidas. You'd never expect that from a major company. Shambles.

Get expert buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I wish I would have read all of these reviews prior to my purchase. I am experiencing the same issue. This was my first & LAST purchase from Adidas. 9/23 - "Won" the opportunity to purchase the Yeezy Boost 350 Citrin - My card was charged. 9/25- Pending charge fell off from my account. 9/27- Charged again and received an email that a label with an expected delivery date of 10/3. 10/4 - No shoes were delivered. So I call Adidas (what a joke). I was told they were experiencing issues in their distribution facility which is causing delays. If the shoes were not moving by 10/8 to call back and ask to be advanced to a supervisor and start the refund process.

10/8- No movement (shocker!!) so I call back & follow direction... I ask to speak with a supervisor and was told that I could not speak with one because they were going to tell me the same thing. I have to wait. They are not doing anything right now because they were not sure what is going on. So I can continue to wait to see if they have any changes. At this point I am beyond frustrated!! I have had to call Adidas EACH time I want an update. Not ONCE have I received any form of communication regarding this matter, even as much as an email. So I may have said a curse word and the representative I was speaking with hung up on me. SO I call back, and was told by another representative that he was informed to tell everyone to wait until Friday, 10/11 that they "should" have an answer by then as to what is going on.

10/11- Well wouldn't you know!! Friday rolls around and boom---NO ANSWERS!!!! I was told they would submit my case to upper management and request a refund. It could take anywhere from 3-10 business days depending on financial institution. **insert eye roll** 10/25 - Surprise Surprise... NO REFUND!!! So again I call - now I'm told that a supervisor will call me in 24-48hours. Due to my experience so far. I ask "what should I do WHEN they don't" and was told "you can call back". I was also informed they were giving out refunds in addition to "a little something extra due to the inconvenience" _WHAT A JOKE!!!

10/28- Here I go again, calling back because I have not received the promised phone call from a supervisor. This time I am told all supervisors are in a meeting and I will be put on some special list (same list I've been told by 3 others I was put on) and I should receive a call within the next 24-48hours. When they call we will "discuss my refund" _I have an idea how about Adidas just process the refund and we all chalk this up to a loss!!??!!! Ya I didn't think they would go for it either! So here I am WAITING AGAIN!!!!

At this point I am just done!! I called my bank & thank god they care about their customers and were willing to step in and assist in getting the refund. They have taken all 500 "Claim numbers" Adidas had given me and are now taking over the dispute for me. This whole experience has been a nightmare and completely changed my opinion on Adidas. I think it goes without saying I will NEVER purchase from their website again, but I will never purchase anything of theirs. I don't even care if it is a good deal at a resale shop I refuse to support this brand and what they stand for. I am shocked that Kanye has not caught wind of this yet and pulled his brand from them. It's sad that they are making the Yeezy brand look bad! TO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT ORDERING FROM ADIDAS.COM- DON'T DO IT!!!! IT'S NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

I bought and paid for shoes and it hasn't been delivered. I get an email saying that it was safely delivered to my home and that I should enjoy wearing the shoes. I checked your website and it still shows as "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed." You made the mistake. You call UPS and get it fixed. I'm not dealing with any more frustration and wait just because your company can't get it together. This is false advertising. You have my money and I don't have the product that I paid for. You failed to update your site, failed to provide any tracking number, failed to send me the email in a timely manner.

If I knew I was getting a shipment today I'd be there to receive it. How was I supposed to know when? Whenever I'd enter my order number it'd say "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed". You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. What kind of service is this. I want as what I paid for. Deliver the shoes to my house and as for my frustration, patience, time wasted, over YOUR mistakes I deserve incentive. Get it together or I'll be forced to write a bad review, share this conversation with my friends, on facebook, every possible place I can think of and put real work on getting the message spread not to order from your store so that no one else false victim to the headache and frustration I've endured throughout this experience. You don't value your customers when you ask them to do your dirty work for you by telling them to call UPS as a result of your mistake.

I spoke with a customer service representative and saved the conversation. Read it. Get it together and send me my product ASAP with incentive. When it said delivered in my emails I thought maybe he left it in the lobby. When I checked the lobby it wasn't there. There were no letters in my mailbox and no tracking number for me to check what happened so I thought maybe someone stole it. This is unacceptable. What a horrible experience. When you spend that amount of money you'd expect at the very least to be treated like a valued customer.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

I won the "YEEZY BOOST 350 V2" on 9/21. It was shipped on 9/24. But now I still don't get my order. Nothing update on FedEx or Adidas. So I looked for few customer service, they all said will ship out soon and due to large order coming issue. And told me expecting calls from their higher manger to resolve the problem, which I never receive any calls from them. Now is already a month, I am so disappointed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I "won" a Yeezy raffle for the Yeezy Boost 350 V2 in cloud white. The order was apparently shipped out on 9/21/2019. Every so often I would check the status of the order and eventually I was met with "Estimated delivery date:Pending" from FedEx. On Adidas' website it states it was delivered. I contacted Adidas and they states that they were having an issue with a warehouse but I would still be receiving the shoes. I contacted them again last week and was told that they were escalating this issue and that someone would be reaching out.

One week later now, I don't have a response and was told that I would not be receiving the shoes and that I would be issued a refund. However, when I asked when to expect the refund, the representative told me that she couldn't process it right now because her system was "down". She said she will follow up, but I have zero faith in that. So as a lot of people in these reviews, it seems like we will not be receiving our purchases and who knows how long it'll take to receive a refund. Absolutely horrible transparency with their customer support.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Adidas literally sent me four pairs of shoes.... so I could get one right and proper fit in a line of shoes that apparently there were significant aberrations in the sizing. They literally paid Freight seven directions to get me one pair of shoes..... And never complained about taking care of me one time!!!! Great products, great prices, great policies, Head and Shoulders above our Nike experiences to say the least!!!!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

If I could give adidas zero stars I would. I won the opportunity to purchase the new release of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 on 09/21. I was informed that it will be out for delivery on 09/26 but I never received my package. On 09/29 there was nothing showing on the FedEx website except saying “Label created”. Contacted Adidas again and was told that package has already forwarded to the courier and I needed to contact FedEx. So I called FedEx but was told that they did not have it.

Another 7 more days and still nothing came in. On 10/06 I contacted Adidas again and was told that “We are experiencing an issue with the system we use to track packages” so I could not get any information. This result is unacceptable because all I got is excuses from adidas And today is 10/21 and had to contact them again for the refund. They were trying to offer me 15 off on my next order but there won’t be another Order because I’ll never shop with them again. Such scammers ripping people off.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I love shopping at the adidas store, that is located in the Freehold Raceway Mall, in Freehold Nj. They aren’t very big but they have a sale every few weeks. Also they price match with the adidas website. I love their store, it’s always clean and organized, cannot complain. Love it.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I won the opportunity to purchase the new release of YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 on 09/21. I was informed that it will be out for delivery on 09/26 but I never received my package on that day. Had to contact an representative and was told that “Warehouse is just waiting for FedEx to pick up the package anytime from now and FedEx will proceed for shipment”, and I should wait for a few days.

On 09/29 there was nothing showing on the FedEx website except saying “Label created”. Contacted Adidas again and was told that package has already forwarded to the courier and I needed to contact FedEx. So I called FedEx but was told that they did not have it. On 10/01 I tracked the package through the tracking number and there was no information updated so I contacted the customer service again. I was told that “there is an payment issue in Adidas system so cases got stuck”, and I will got my order with that week.

Another 7 more days and still nothing came in. On 10/06 I contacted Adidas again and was told that “we are experiencing an issue with the system we use to track packages” so I could not get any information. On 10/08 I contacted Adidas again and finally got an email saying “package has gone missing when on its way to FedEx Facility”, and I will get a refund. This result is unacceptable because I has been waiting so long and all I got during this period of time is push-backs and excuses. Customer services was not helping at all. But I accepted it anyway, what else can I do? And today is 10/21 and the funniest thing is that I am still waiting for my money. I never got the refund from Adidas.

adidas Company Information