4.0/5 (545 ratings)

About adidas

adidas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

Terrible customer service that loves to copy and paste their apologies and waste your time on senseless investigations just to keep you going in circles to the point of craziness. All they are going to do is keep your money with no solution on sending wrong item and not sending several missing items. Have never had this much trouble with customer service through any other company. Online or phone service even with supervision. Loves to hang up on you if they don't have an answer to a question that shows they are in the wrong. Then have the nerve to offer a discount voucher for the inconvenience of ripping you off for hundreds of dollars as if you are planning on ordering more from them after this nightmare that was all a big waste of money and time.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2022

I recently ordered myself an NHL Reverse Retro 2.0 for my favorite hockey team back on Christmas Day. I saw today that the item was shipped, but that they provided me with tracking information for an item that was delivered back on July 2022 to somewhere in Utah...I live in New York... Anyway, I call customer service to see if I can get the correct tracking information.

Long story short, I was told that since the number was generated by an automatic system, they have no way of getting me that info, that my item was considered "lost", and went through and issued me a refund without me giving consent and telling them I clearly didn't want it. Just for my issue to be resolved. I've dealt with SIGNIFICANTLY smaller businesses that have always given me the correct tracking info on items. And whenever there was a rare mistake that I got the wrong one, they corrected it with ease. How is it that a multimillion dollar corporation can't even get the correct info to their customers? It's ridiculous...

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2022

Absolutely horrible customer service. The worst from any major retailer I have ever experienced. I ordered $250 worth of items for my father for Christmas and they shipped me a random pair of women's hiking shoes. I called them to try to get the right order expedited shipped so I could give my dad his gift before I left home and the first customer service agent literally hung up on me. The second agent said that they shipped me a replacement but I checked the tracking number they provided and it was for my original order, not a replacement. I have never been so upset and disappointment with a retailer before. Now I'm wasting my time on Christmas dealing with their incompetence instead of enjoying time with my family. I will never shop with Adidas again.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

Their return policy given the size of their company is quite pathetic. I purchased online at both Nike and Adidas the same day. Nike customer service was helpful and returned my items no issue. Adidas representatives just repeat their script that they can't help given it's past 30 days. We are an active family of 4 with 2 sporty boys that travel in the summer and couldn't return the 2 shirts sooner. There's too many options out there. I won't spend my money at Adidas again.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

I have purchased sports shoes from Siddha enterprises exclusive Adidas store, Agara on 22.05.22 (invoice attached). After just 4 month shoes net had torn. I have contacted local exclusive store and call customer care. They refused to change by replying 90 days warranty. World's class company's shoes torn within 120 days. Is it your quality shoes? I would never liked to recommend and purchase further Adidas's products.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2022

I purchased a white Mexico 2022 world cup jersey for my son, I had paid extra for it to be customized, I clearly understand there's no returns or refunds on this. The only way for a return or refund if it's a manufacturer defect, once I received the jersey the name and number were off to the right it was not centered, so this will fall under manufacturer defect. I contacted them, sent pictures and the only thing they wanted to do was return 15% back. That's like 8$. After so many agents I went through they only returned 30$ back. They don't respect their own policies and if you want to customized your jersey just don't do it at Adidas.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2022

SEVERELY DEPRESSING to return a product I have bought online. I had to call them 10 times and tell them the complete history every time. They do not take any actions after that. They Customer service executives are so dumb as well and they do not know how to give solutions. I am begging them to get it returned since last 3 months as of now. WORST experience ever on online shopping and I sincerely regret it purchasing it now.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

DO NOT USE ADIDAS APPS OR BUY ONLINE. You will get 0 customer support and 100 percent run around just to be told you are out of luck. I was notified I had won an early access to a product from a contest I entered. When I went to purchase the item it would not let me and gave me an error message. I then closed the app and got back on toe retry. It took me to the entrance page again and would not award me my item for purchase. I tried to call to talk to someone and they informed me that app issue could only be handled through email. Then I tried to email and it would accept my phone number. Long story short I was told that they would not honor their word and good luck on the next contest.

I spend a lot of money (for me) at adidas and through their site. I am an adi club member and at the top tier. They treated me like garbage. I get I am only one customer and the thousands I have spent with them is just chump change But, I was hoping that such a big company with such resources would be able to make right by their customer. I was wrong. Lesson learned. Shame on you Adidas. You guys need to value your customers and honor your commitments better. You won't get another dime from me.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

Adidas running shoes are less than one month old, the insoles fell apart like wet paper. The website indicates no warranty on the insoles. My Son got blisters on both his feet. I will never purchase Adidas products again.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

No problem with ordering but the issue is when/if you need to exchange. Don't try as you'll never get the exchange. I have had 3 exchanges in the last 1-2 months and all 3 came back as canceled after waiting 2-3 weeks. 2 out of 3 times the items were in stock but they were still canceled. They are illegally advertising the possibility to exchange!!! Also, the last time I wanted to talk about this the chat was "disconnected" when I said I was unhappy and never got the chance to ask for the actual refund (that was never refunded)!

adidas Company Information