2. Shopping
  3. Sporting Goods

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.46/5

adidas Reviews

Original review: May 19, 2020

I always order Adidas for my grand kids. It is the brand they love for pants, zip warm up jackets and shoes. If I order the wrong size all I have to do is ship it or bring it back (I usually ship because I live in a small town so mostly order from Adidas on - line). They give free shipping both ways and are super fast with shipping and exchanges - If I can't find a correct fit - no problem - they refund me as soon as I drop off package at UPS. No hassles - high quality great customer service and everything I get the grand kids LOVE!

Original review: May 9, 2020

Firstly, I usually bought from Adidas every month. I feel like they have all that I need. The items such as t-shirts always fit me, colours and design. Secondly, you can also notice the store design is formed in a beautiful way that attracted the purchasers. Finally, overall reviews are fabulous. I truly recommended deeply.

Get buying tips about Sporting Goods Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Is the best brand in the world in tracksuit. I totally recommend and encourage all to buy. Adidas brand tracksuit are the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. I love them. You can find them on adidas.com or eBay.com or Amazon.com. Check them out. You won’t be regretting nothing about it. Believe me you will remember me on this one! God bless you! My name is Amancio **! You can find more of my reviews on Consumeraffairs.com. Blessing to all!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

Adidas literally sent me four pairs of shoes.... so I could get one right and proper fit in a line of shoes that apparently there were significant aberrations in the sizing. They literally paid Freight seven directions to get me one pair of shoes..... And never complained about taking care of me one time!!!! Great products, great prices, great policies, Head and Shoulders above our Nike experiences to say the least!!!!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I love shopping at the adidas store, that is located in the Freehold Raceway Mall, in Freehold Nj. They aren’t very big but they have a sale every few weeks. Also they price match with the adidas website. I love their store, it’s always clean and organized, cannot complain. Love it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about adidas?

Original review: May 24, 2020

I have had bad feet since I was 18 and could wear certain shoes and Adidas sneakers are one of the only sneakers that don't hurt my feet. The styles are first class and I am very satisfied with Adidas.

Original review: May 17, 2020

It has been over two weeks and my package has not arrived. Their customer service keeps giving me different information each time I reach out. FedEx states they haven’t received my package. Adidas website now states my order has been delivered yet tracking still says it's at the warehouse. I just want my items or my money back and that seems to be too hard for them to do!! Please don’t buy from them! Save your money and time!!!

Original review: May 7, 2020

My order was not delivered at my place and Adidas refuses to solve the problem. Customer support is very rude and useless. Just want a charge back and won’t repeat this experience again. Don’t recommend adidas.com to nobody.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I was seeing how much the items cost on the website and the payment automatically went through my PayPal without so much as a confirmation to check out your info. It put my old address as the shipping address. I immediately contacted them to change my shipping address and they said they were unable to, that I would have to go through FedEx. Well since they haven't even packed the shoes there wasn't a tracking number yet. I asked if they could cancel the order and it 2 days to hear back. They refused to cancel my order. When I had a tracking number I contacted FedEx who said I couldnt change the address due to sender's specifications. They also said there wasn't a FedEx facility to hold my order. So basically I'm paying for 2 pairs of shoes that I wont receive due to lack of customer service.

Original review: April 27, 2020

The Worst part about this is that I love Adidas. They are my favorite shoe brand and even after this I still love their product. It's stylish and well made and I wish I could give this a 100/5 star review. But I am so utterly disappointed. I ordered a size 8 pair of superstars. They were just a bit too large so I thought I might as well exchange them The website says it's simple and I love the company so why not? I called a representative to make sure it was okay, they said yes and helped me set up an exchange. Great, I'm super excited to get my new shoes. But I don't get them and I never will.

I get an email three days after delivery saying my shoes didn't arrive so the exchange was canceled. I check with UPS and they have a receipt saying someone at the warehouse signed for the shoes in person. Naturally I call to see what's going on. I'm told they received the wrong product (I've only ever ordered this pair of shoes, all other products I had were gifts, and I know 100% I put them in the package so that can't be right). I'm told to call UPS to figure this out. I do and they confirm that if something happened to the package it would be returned, so what they got is what I put in, which are the shoes I agreed to exchange on record.

I call again and get told this time that the exchange was delivered too late and that my order was automatically refunded. This was never told to me in an email and again, this is my second time calling about my canceled order. Why wasn't I told this first? The email I got "explaining" my order was canceled implied I'd at least get my shoes back. Again, they were just a bit large, so I could work with it if I got them back, but they refunded them without informing me. The worst part is I still don't have a refund or any indication of a refund coming. I've been told to wait another week and call again.

Now I'm $25 down from shipping and I still don't have the right shoes and I'm never ordering from them again because I know they'll screw me over given the slightest chance. From a brand name company this is absolutely ridiculous. I feel insulted and I'm beyond disappointed. As I said, I love Adidas products. I still do. In the two seconds I had wearing the shoes I loved them more than life.

I've been saving up for about a year to get this shoes brand new and I still really, really want them. But, after this experience I can't in good conscious support this company knowing my story is just one of many like this. If we continue to support them while they screw over customers like this they'll just continue and never learn. I feel utterly heartbroken and I don't know what to do. This is the worst experience I've had with a company and I'm ashamed of them. I would have been a lifelong customer and how I may never buy their product again, even in person. 0/5 stars.

adidas Company Information