4.38/5
Based on 13 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Adams Golf

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 21, 2017

13 Adams Golf Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 21, 2017

I purchased the gold ones and I like the new handles they have. It is good the way Adams Golf have improved the clubs they sell. All the different brands they have in style of the clubs people use often. More people will use the clubs they sell at the golf store. I like them and everyone else likes them a lot also.

Original review: July 14, 2017

Started doing research on Adams Golf and it made perfect sense to purchase them and I don't regret. These is amazing I like how it rolls and the aesthetics of them are absolutely mind blowing. I selected this product online on a whim. I hadn't heard of them since I'm a new golfer however the price was right and I absolutely had to have them and I enjoy every moment I have on the course. Thanks for making them and thanks again. Adams merchandise is absolutely amazing. There are many pros and no cons. Will recommend them to the world.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 13, 2017

Style and sturdiness is a great fit. Color selection is ok. I like that the price is comparable to other brands and sometimes better compared to the quality. Adams Golf was recommended and it met my expectations. I was given realistic expectations from the person who referred me. They said this is a great brand compared to price. Easy to order too. The handles could be designed better though. They can sometimes be uncomfortable. But they are very sleek. Also maybe more selections and the brand should be available in more sporting stores.

Original review: July 12, 2017

The process of purchasing was easy and smooth, and it was delivered on time. The driver I bought was a little overpriced, but overall I like and it gets the job done. I like that fact that the driver have Velocity Slot which gives me more flex and more speed, across a larger area of the face. SlimTech Shaft which allowing for more kick and easy launch. But the feel of the grip feels cheap and it can be improved with maybe a different material. Otherwise good golf clubs.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I hit a few balls on the range with this club to warm up before my round. You'll lose 10-15 yards if you catch it on the edge of the club face but it stays accurate even on poor/mediocre ball contact. Also, you can still hit a fade with this club if you use a weak grip to intentionally shape your shot. There were good clubs but this may be a little short distance wise off the tee compared to popular Callaway and Taylor made models. I have a big Bertha V series, a Cobra and hits the M2, M1 and R15 numerous times. The greatest advantage this driver has to any of those listed is its forgiveness and consistency. I have a fade and slice. On the Taylor made drivers it's the most noticeable even after the adjustments.

Cobra less so. Big Berth a little bit less so. With the Adams driver, drive after drive finds itself in the fairway. The driver was ok but nothing to brag about. Mostly hit the ball in the fairway but was not impressed with distance, the club broke it only lasted through 18 holes and on my second trip to the range the shaft snapped right where it meets the head.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Adams Golf?

Original review: July 10, 2017

Went to demo day, hit several brands before choosing, had them customized for me and set contained hybrid irons. Pro helped me make decision as well as rep from Adams Golf. I like that it is easier to hit, had more hybrid irons than others and innovative brand. Also, company has good reputation. The fit is good and I like them very much. I am satisfied with them.

Original review: July 9, 2017

I like the drive for distance and accuracy when hitting the ball. Quality craftsmanship. Very durable and can sustain wear and tear. Great consistency when striking the ball for long distance as well as short putts. I tried in store to simulate using on the golf course with an in store simulator. Performance on the course was not compromised. The grip made by default and the custom length of the clubs to correspond with height. It feels like it was made just for me specifically. Good set of clubs to own not just for beginners.

Original review: July 8, 2017

I have purchased other golf clubs in the Parley and they were not as comfortable to use. Adams Golf clubs are short enough for me. I am short so it is hard to find clubs that are comfortable enough for me to golf with. My mother bought them for me as a birthday gift. She went into a sports store where she was helped picking them out for me. The salesperson recommended them to her based on her expectations. They did meet my expectations. However, I dislike and would improve the comfort grips. They aren't thick enough to grip effectively.

Original review: July 5, 2017

I was looking for new clubs so I chose this brand. They were a little costly but what club isn't. They were worth the money. If there were anything to change about these specific types of clubs, it would be adding a little more color making it stand out where more people would be interested. However, I enjoy using this brand of golf clubs because of the golf club itself. The grip is outstandingly amazing and easy to handle. When you go to use it, it's almost as if it sticks to your hands making it easier for you to control things.

Original review: July 4, 2017

I first conducted research on my golf club online. I then looked at all the different designs I wanted. I looked at the different features and looked at everything I liked and disliked about the product. After strenuous research, I found the perfect club for me and I am currently using it. Everything seems to be totally in line with what I was looking for in a golf club. I like how long it is and it has great reaching ability when I am hitting the golf ball. I also like how it isn't too heavy. I could not be more satisfied. However, I will say that I wish more colors were offered. A variety of different colors and designs would add to the golf club and be very beneficial to me.

Original review: July 3, 2017

I went to Galaxy Golf and ordered them online. Very easy to do and very fast shipping. Makes it a lot easier than going from store to store to buy. They were hybrid irons. They are very easy to use and hit from the rough. They are very forgiving as well. Also got them at a very good price, would buy again if I had the choice. I am looking to buy some more clubs from them. All in all very happy.

Original review: July 2, 2017

I had read great reviews of the product and went to the store to test them out. I tested out a few more sets from different brands like Titlist and Callaway but they did not perform as well for me as the Adams set. I loved the way they performed and decided to purchase the set.They are personalized to my height and the driver has a big sweet spot on it. I liked the feel of the irons and driver. They also were very attractive looking. They could include a few more clubs in the set and I would have liked to have a three wood and an extra putter though.

Original review: June 29, 2017

These clubs exceeded my expectations. When I first purchased them, I was very surprised with the quality of the clubs. I remember the first swing I made with these brands of clubs had me love at first sight. THEY have a great swing to them. I also like the way they look and the way they feel in my hands. The quality of them is great and I’ve never had a set break on me before so I could say that I really enjoy these clubs. I use these daily and love the weight. But the cost tends to be a little high on these clubs but I do believe that it is worth it for the quality that you get. I would recommend these clubs to all of my friends and family members that also golf like I enjoy to do.

Adams Golf expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Adams Golf is one of TaylorMade Golf’s four main brands. Their online store features golf clubs for men and women, and their products are also available at national retailers.

• Lil’ lessons: Adams Golf’s website features short video lessons that answer common questions golfers have. Sessions include “Cart Driving 101” and “Green Etiquette” to help beginners learn the fundamental etiquette of golf. If you have a question that isn’t answered in a lesson, you can ask your question on Adams’ Twitter page.
    • Trade in: Trade your qualifying old clubs in for new Adams clubs with their simple online trade-in program. Receive payment within 30 days of Adams’ receipt of your old clubs.
    • Factory store: Save money on new equipment by shopping at one of Adams Golf’s factory stores nationwide.
    • Authorized online sellers: You can find Adams golf clubs on websites including Amazon and eBay, sometimes at a lower price than you can find on Adams website. Refer to Adams’ list of authorized Amazon and eBay sellers to make sure you’re buying from a reputable seller who has registered to sell TaylorMade, adidas, Adams and Ashworth products online. You can also find a full list of authorized online retailers who have registered to sell TaylorMade group products on their websites.
    • Sale: Adams’ has an abundant sales section that offers steep discounts on new merchandise. Check there first if you aren’t looking for a customized club and want to save some money.
    • Best for: Adams golf clubs are best for beginners.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs