Whole Foods Market is recalling select whole and sliced apple and cherry pies from five stores in the Mid-Atlantic region.
The products contain milk and wheat, allergens not declared on the label.
No allergic reactions have been reported to date.
A list of the recalled products, sold in the bakery department at the Whole Foods Market locations below, may be found here.
- 316 Kentlands Blvd., Gaithersburg, Md.
- 175 N Pottstown Pike, Exton, Pa.
- 2101 Pennsylvania Ave., Philadelphia, Pa.
- 1111 North Bethlehem Pike, Springhouse, Pa.
- 1700 Duke St., Alexandria, Va.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products may bring a valid receipt into stores for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may call (844) 936-8255 daily between 6:00 a.m. and 12:00 a.m. (CST).