Nine Whole Foods Market stores in Northern California are recalling some decorated (iced) cookies from the self-service cookie displays.
The products contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The cookies, iced in the shape of eggs, bunnies or chicks and available unwrapped in the self-service bulk cookie displays were sold in the following locations in Northern California:
- 777 The Alameda, San Jose, CA 95126
- 390 Coddingtown Mall, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- 4800 El Camino Real, Los Altos, California, 94022
- 3682 Bel Aire Plaza, Napa, California, 94558
- 1001 Galleria Blvd., Roseville, California, 95678
- 2001 Market Street, San Francisco, California, 94114
- 6910 McKinley St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
- 911 Soquel Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA 95062
- 201 W. Napa Street, Sonoma, CA 95476
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products and wish to return them may bring a valid receipt into stores for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact their local store or call (510) 428-7400 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (PST) Monday through Friday.