Nine Whole Foods Market stores in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island are recalling cheesecake bars.
The product may contain almond flour, an allergen not declared on the label.
No adverse reactions have been reported to date.
The recalled product, which comes in a clear plastic package with the PLU number 240801, was sold between May 2017 and January 12, 2018, in the following locations in the North Atlantic region:
- 55 Welles St, Glastonbury, Conn.
- 40 Railroad St, Andover, Mass.
- 808 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, Mass.
- 200 Alewife Brook Parkway, Cambridge, Mass.
- 340 River St, Cambridge, Mass.
- 327 Russell St, Hadley, Mass.
- 990 Iyannough Rd, Hyannis, Mass.
- 536 Boston Post Rd, Sudbury, Mass.
- 151 Sockanosset Cross Rd, Cranston, R.I.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product may bring a valid receipt into stores for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may call 1-844-936-8255 from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday, or 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (CST) Saturday and Sunday.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!