Weis Markets is recalling its in-store $7 Crab Cake Meals.
The product contains milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
There have been no reports of allergic reactions to date.
The recalled product, which comes in a 3-compartment container with sell by dates affected of August 25 – September 5, 2021, was sold in the deli department of stores in the following locations:
- 339 W. Walnut St. Shamokin, PA
- 305 River Avenue Williamsport, PA
- 7848 Wise Avenue Dundak, MD
- 2065 Springwood Road York, PA
- 199 Thomas Johnson Drive Frederick, MD
- 4126 East Jappa Road Baltimore, MD
- 4300 Linglestown Road Linglestown, PA
- 2205 Hanover Pike Hampstead, MD
- 2045 State Route 57 Hackettstown, NJ
- 1321 Blue Valley Drive Pen Argyl, PA
- 9400 Scott Moore Way Perry Hall, MD
- 6 Milbrook Plaza Mill Hall, PA
- 1290 Front Street Binghamton, PA
- 25 West Germantown Pike Norristown, PA
- 400 Enterprise Circle Martinsburg, WV
What to do
Customers with an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk who purchased the recalled product should not consume it, but return it to to the place of purchase for a refund.
Consumers with questions may call (866) 999-9347, option 5, Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm (EST).