Ukrop’s Homestyle Foods of Richmond, Va., is recalling approximately 2,881 pounds of turkey, pork, and beef products.
The products may be contaminated with extraneous materials.
There are no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
The following products, packed on April 1 - 2, 2016, with sell-by dates of April 4 - 5, 2016, are being recalled:
- 185.02-lb. of individually packaged 9.25 OZ “ROASTED TURKEY & COLBY JACK PINWHEELS.”
- 161.82-lb. of individually packaged 9.25 OZ “BLACK FOREST HAM & PROVOLONE PINWHEELS.”
- 153.70-lb. of individually packaged 9.25 OZ “ANGUS ROAST BEEF & CHEDDAR PINWHEELS.”
- 821.76-lb. of 41OZ trays of “HONEY HAM & HONEY TURKEY PINWHEEL TRAY.”
- 806.40-lb. of 41OZ trays of “HONEY TURKEY & HAVARTI PINWHEEL TRAY.”
- 752.64-lb. of 41OZ trays of “HONEY HAM & SWISS PINWHEEL TRAY.”
The recalled products bearing establishment numbers “EST. 19979” and “P-19979” inside the USDA mark of inspection were distributed to retail locations in North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
What to do
Customers who purchased these products should not consume them, but throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions about the recall may contact Susan Rowe at 804-340-3104.