The TJX Companies of Framingham, Mass., is recalling three vegan chocolate products.
The products may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label. One illness has been reported to date.
The following products, sold at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense stores nationwide, are being recalled:
- Pimlico Confectioners Vegan Fine Hazelnut Truffles in a 3.88-ounce green plastic package.
- Keats London Vegan Hazelnut Dark Chocolate in a 4.93-ounce round green plastic package.
- Keats London Vegan Irish Cream Truffles in a 4.93-ounce round blue plastic package.
What to do
Customers who have purchased the recalled products and have an allergy or sensitivity to milk should not consume them. Instead, they should return them to the store where they were purchased.
Consumers may contact the appropriate customer service department for a full refund:
- TJ Maxx – (800) 926-6299
- Marshalls – (888) 627-7425
- HomeGoods – (800) 888-0776
- Sierra – (800) 713-4534
- Homesense – (855) 660-4663
Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (ET).