Sunneen Health Foods is recalling mislabeled Whole Foods Market Vegan Buffalo Chicken Bites.
The product contains almonds, an allergen not declared on the label.
No allergic reactions have been reported to date.
The recalled product, sold in 9-oz. containers labeled as “Whole Foods Market Vegan Buffalo Chicken Bites,” can be identified by UPC codes 636910500059 and expiration dates of 2/27/2018.
They were sold at the following New Jersey and new York Whole Foods Market stores:
- 1255 Raritan Road, Clark, NJ
- 113 Route 9 South, Marlboro, NJ
- 1933 State Road 35, Wall, NJ
- 235 Prospect Avenue, West Orange, NJ
- 238 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY
- 120 New Moriches Road, Lake Grove, NY
- 4 Union Square South, New York, NY
- 95 E Houston Street, New York, NY
- 226 East 57th Street, New York, NY
- 250 7th Avenue, New York, NY
- 808 Columbus Avenue, New York, NY
- 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY
- 1551 3rd Avenue, New York, NY
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product may return it with a valid receipt to stores for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may call Sunneen Health Foods’ customer service at 610 774-9894 between 8 am and 3 pm (EST) Monday – Friday.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!