Stonewall Kitchen of York, Maine, is recalling limited quantities of Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple, Orange Cranberry and Toasted Coconut Pancake & Waffle Mixes.
Traces of Salmonella were found at the manufacturing facility of the ingredient supplier for the powdered buttermilk used in the products.
No injuries or illnesses have been reported.
The following products are being recalled:
- Name: Stonewall Kitchen Cinnamon Apple Pancake & Waffle Mix; Enjoy By Dates: 15Feb18 & 16Feb18 (TWO LOTS); UPC: 711381025659' Item #: 551118; Packaged in a 16-oz. container.
- Name: Stonewall Kitchen Orange Cranberry Pancake & Waffle Mix;
- Enjoy By Date: 09Feb18; UPC: 711381325971; Item #: 554130; Packaged in a 16-oz. container.
- Name: Stonewall Kitchen Toasted Coconut Pancake & Waffle Mix; Enjoy By Date: 30Nov17; UPC: 711381033494; Item #: 551133; Packaged in a 16-oz. Container.
- The recalled products were distributed nationwide to consumers through the ten Stonewall Kitchen Company Stores, Stonewall Kitchen’s direct-to-consumer division (catalog/internet) and through the wholesale division.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled should discontinue using them and discard them immediately.
Consumers may Stonewall Kitchen at 800-826-1735 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for refund instructions and further information.