Rusty’s Seafood Market of Lorida, Fla., is recalling all five of its Captain Rusty’s Seafood Dips.
The products contain fish, shellfish, wheat, eggs, soy and milk, allergens not declared on the label.
No confirmed illnesses have been reported to date.
The following products, which come in a 7-ounce, clear plastic container, 16-oz. clear plastic container and 6-lb. white plastic buckets with the lot code on the bottom and the expiration date on the top label, are being recalled:
- Captain Rusty’s Smoked Salmon Dip 2015-6/16/20, 2023-6/23/20.
- Captain Rusty’s Smoked Mahi Dip 1999-6/1/20, 2002-6/6/20, 2009-6/13/20, 2010-6/14/20, 2011-6/16/20, 2017-6/17/20, 2019-6/21/20
- Captain Rusty’s Lobster Dip 1992-5/30/20, 1998-6/1/20, 2000-6/6/20, 2005-6/7/20, 2014-6/16/20
- Captain Rusty’s Cajun Crab and Lobster Dip 1994-5/30/20, 1996-6/1/20, 2004-6/7/20, 2006-6/11/20, 2008-6/11/20, 2013-6/16/20, 2018-6/17/20, 2021-6/23/20
- Captain Rusty’s Blue Crab Dip 1993-5/30/20, 1997-6/1/20, 2001-6/6/20, 2003-6/7/20, 2007-6/11/20, 2012-6/16/20, 2020-6/21/20, 2022-6/23/20
The recalled products were sold by in distributors and retail markets South Florida, Sarasota, Tampa, and Lorida.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products may return them for a complete refund.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at (813) 244-2799, Monday through Friday from 12:00PM - 6:00PM (EST).