QueensMade Lemonade of Cincinnati, Ohio, is recalling all its juice-type products, including all lemonade flavors as well as its Ginger Turmeric shots.
The products are considered adulterated as they were not inspected, and the safety parameters were not able to be verified.
No illnesses have been reported.
The following products were sold at various retail locations, restaurants, and mobile food trucks throughout the Cincinnati area:
- QueensMade Lemonade 16oz. plastic bottle and 32 oz plastic jug
- QueensMade Mixed Berry Lemonade 16oz. plastic bottle
- QueensMade Strawberry Lemonade 16oz. plastic bottle and 32 oz plastic jug
- QueensMade Mango Lemonade 16oz. plastic bottle
- QueensMade Munkfruit Lemonade 16oz. plastic bottle
- Ginger Turmeric shots
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should not consume them, but return them to QueensMade Lemonade, 4978 Cleves Warsaw Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio 45238.
Consumers with questions may contact the firm at (513) 205-3753.