Probar of Salt Lake City, Utah, is recalling select flavors and lots of Meal bars.
The products may contain milk and soy, allergens not declared on the label.
One illness has been reported.
This following products, which come in 3-oz. packages, and were sold online and in retail stores nationwide and in Canada, are being recalled:
- LOT #29109 PROBAR: MEAL: Chocolate Coconut EXP APR 19 2020 | UPC: 853152100346
- LOT #29123 PROBAR: MEAL: Chocolate Coconut EXP MAY 03 2020 | UPC: 853152100346
- LOT #29119 PROBAR: MEAL: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip EXP APR 29 2020 | UPC: 853152100322
- LOT #29126 PROBAR: MEAL: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip EXP MAY 06 2020 | UPC: 853152100322
- LOT #29119 PROBAR: MEAL: Original Trail Mix EXP APR 29 2020 | UPC: 853152100018
- LOT #29121 PROBAR: MEAL: Wholeberry Blast EXP MAY 01 2020 | UPC: 853152100025
- LOT #29122 PROBAR: MEAL: Superfood Slam EXP MAY 02 2020 | UPC: 853152100070
- Simply Real Bar (Canada) Chocolate Coconut LOT # and EXP “Best Before Meilleur Avant 20-MA 03-0634” | UPC: 853152800666
Lot Codes and expiration dates for individual bars are printed on the back of each wrapper.
What to do
Consumers may contact the firm at can call (800) 921-2294, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. (MT), or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and how to return the product for a full refund.