Peking Food of Brooklyn, N.Y., is recalling Chef Hon brand Steamed Buns With Seafood & Vegetable and Steamed Buns With Seafood Marinated In Xo-Sauce
The products may contain eggs, an allergen not listed on the label.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The following frozen products, packaged in flexible plastic bags, Net Wt. 1 lb. 8 oz, are being recalled:
- Chef Hon brand STEAMED BUNS WITH SEAFOOD & VEGETABLE, UPC 7 47518 00156 2;
- Chef Hon brand STEAMED BUNS WITH SEAFOOD MARINATED IN XO-SAUCE, UPC 7 47518 00163 0;
The following lots of the above-listed products are being recalled:
- 16021 (BEST BEFORE 01/21/17)
- 15348 (Best Before 12/14/16)
- 15337 (BEST BEFORE 12/3/16)
- 15271 (BEST BEFORE 9/28/16)
- 15240 (BEST BEFORE 8/28/16)
- 15176 (BEST BEFORE 6/25/16), and
- 15120 (BEST BEFORE 4/30/16).
The lot and "BEST BEFORE" codes can be found on the front of the bag.
The recalled products were distributed to retail stores in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Texas and Puerto Rico.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should return them to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-888-686-7888, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (EST).
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!