Nine Whole Foods Market stores in Northern California are recalling decorated (iced) cookies from the self-service cookie displays.
The products contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
One illnesses is reported to date.
The recalled cookies are iced in the shape of eggs, bunnies or chicks and were available unwrapped in the self-service bulk cookie displays.
They were sold on or before March 25th, 2018, in the following Northern California locations:
• 777 The Alameda, San Jose 95126
• 3000 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley 94705
• 270 Palladio Pkwy, Folsom 95630
• 650 W. Shaw Ave, Fresno 93704
• 690 Stanyan St, San Francisco 94117
• 800 Del Monte Center, Monterey 93940
• 3682 Bel Aire Plaza, Napa 94558
• 450 Rhode Island St, San Francisco 94107
• 1333 E. Newell Ave, Walnut Creek 94596
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled can bring a valid receipt into stores for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may call 1-844-936-8255 from 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (CST), Monday through Friday, or 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (CST) Saturday & Sunday.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!