New American Food Products of Methuen, Mass., is recalling various packaged goods that may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The following items, sold at retail stores throughout the U.S. from February 1, 2016, thought October 30, 2017, are being recalled:
- CVS Gold Emblem DARK CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO BEANS 2.25oz (64g) UPC: 0504428576601
- CVS Gold Emblem Dark Chocolate Espresso Bean 5oz (142g), UPC: 050428513583
- CVS Gold Emblem Dark Chocolate Covered Ginger 9oz (255g), UPC: 050428540220
- CVS Gold Emblem Dark Chocolate Berries 8oz (227 g), UPC: 0 50428 54100 5
- Candy Break Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans 2.75oz (78g), UPC:024354650049
- Ocean State Candy Break Dark Chocolate Ginger 9oz (255g), UPC:024354501006
- Ocean State Candy Break Dark Chocolate Powerberries 9oz (255g), UPC: 024354501105
- Hannaford Excellent Espresso Beans 2.75oz (78g), UPC: 041268206414
- Market Basket Dark Chocolate Espresso Bean 3oz (85g), UPC: 049705168240
- Market Basket Dark Chocolate Almonds 11oz (311g), UPC: 049705169650
- Weigels Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans 2.75oz (78g), UPC: 024354705206
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled products should destroy them.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at 978-682-1855, Monday – Friday, 8am - 5pm.