Forest River is recalling 825 of the following recreational vehicles equipped with Hehr 6400 Series windows:
- Model year 2015-2017 Coachmen Cross Country,
- Model year 2015 Coachmen Encore,
- Model year 2016-2020 Coachmen Mirada,
- Model year 2018-2021 Coachmen Sportscoach,
- Model year 2019-2021 Forest River Berkshire,
- Model year 2011-2016 Forest River Blue Ridge,
- Model year 2014-2019 Forest River Cardinal,
- Model year 2014-2020 Forest River Cedar Creek,
- Model year 2014-2021 Forest River Georgetown,
- Model year2019 Forest River Legacy, and
- Model year 2017-2018 Forest River Riverstone.
The adhesive that bonds the vented portion of the window may fail.
Adhesive failure may cause the vent portion of the window to detach, increasing the risk of a crash or injury.
What to do
Dealers will inspect the windows, and replace the vent -- if necessary -- free of charge.
Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed August 18, 2021.
Owners may contact Forest River customer service at (574) 825-8600. Forest River's number for this recall is 51-1380.