Market of Choice of Eugene, Ore., is recalling Sezam Kale Salad that may contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The recalled product was sold from February 14-20, 2018, in deli cases at the following Market of Choice retail stores in Oregon:
- Market of Choice 2580 Willakenzie Avenue Eugene, Ore. 97401
- Market of Choice 1960 Franklin Blvd Eugene, Ore. 97405
- Market of Choice 1060 Green Acres Road Eugene, Ore. 97408
- Market of Choice 67 West 29th Avenue Eugene, Ore. 97405
- Market of Choice 6639 Hood Street Eugene, Ore. 97068
- Market of Choice 250 NW Lost Springs Terrace Portland, Ore. 97229
- Market of Choice 1475 Siskyou Blvd Ashland, Ore. 97520
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product should return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-541-513-0486 from 8 AM to 5 PM (PT) Monday through Friday.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!