Mai Cuisine of Philadelphia, Pa., is recalling 31 packs of Spicy Shrimp Tempura Roll and 32 packs of Spicy Shrimp Tempura Crunch Roll.
The products may contain egg, an allergen not declared on the label.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The following items, packed in clear lid containers, with labels indicating the product name, ingredients and Best by Date of 6/17/2019, are being recalled:
- Spicy Shrimp Tempura Crunch Roll, net wt. 9.1 oz., UPC 8 12824 01526 5.
- Spicy Shrimp Tempura Roll, net wt. 8 oz., UPC 8 12824 01525 8.
The recalled products were sold from Mai Sushi counters in New Seasons Market stores in the Portland, Ore., area at the following locations:
- 2170 Northwest Raleigh Street
- 1214 Southeast Tacoma Street
- 14805 Southwest Barrows Road
- 7703 Southwest Nyberg Street
- 4034 Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard
- 3210 Northeast Broadway Street
- 3495 Southwest Cedar Hills Boulevard
- 3445 North Williams Avenue
- 6300 North Lombard Street
- 4500 Southeast Woodstock Boulevard
- 1954 Southeast Division Street
- 7300 Southwest Beaverton Hillsdale Highway
- 1453 Northeast 61st Avenue
- 3 Monroe Parkway
- 5320 Northeast 33rd Avenue
- 2100b Southeast 164th Avenue
What to do
Customers who have purchased the recalled products should discard them and call (215) 523-5782 for a full refund.