JOLLY TIME Pop Corn is recalling Healthy Pop Kettle Corn 100’s.
The product may contain milk, an allergen not declared on the label.
No allergic reactions have been reported to date.
The recalled JOLLY TIME Healthy Pop Kettle Corn 100’s (4 count) was manufactured January 25, 2021 and carries UPC 2819000141, production code 1025 (time) 3&4, and the “Best By Date” January 25, 2022.
It was sold at:
- Associated Food Stores in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana,
- Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Wyoming.
- Independent Stores in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota,
- Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming.
- Dillon Stores in Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska.
- Fairway in Sergeant Bluff, Iowa.
- Ralph in California.
- Thinness Supply in Iowa and Wisconsin
What to do
Customers with an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk who purchased the recalled product should not consume it, buy discard it immediately.
Consumers with questions may contact the firm at (712) 239-1232 from 8 am – 4:45 pm (CST), Monday – Friday, or by email at email@example.com.