Haven’s Kitchen of New York, N.Y. is recalling one lot of Golden Turmeric Tahini sauce.
The product may contain Gingery Miso sauce, which contains soy -- an allergen not declared on the label.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The product, which comes in 5-oz pouches under the name Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini with the Unit UPC Code: 8-18758-02011-5, an expiration date of 10/23/20 and a lot code of 1770., was distributed at the following United Natural Foods Inc. (UNFI) and Dora’s Naturals locations:
- UNFI Atlanta, Georgia
- UNFI Chesterfield, New Hampshire
- UNFI Greenwood, Indiana
- UNFI Hudson Valley, New York
- UNFI Lancaster, Texas
- UNFI Moreno Valley, California
- UNFI Racine in Sturtevant, Wisconsin
- UNFI Richburg, South Carolina
- UNFI Ridgefield, Washington
- UNFI Rocklin, California
- UNFI Sarasota, Florida
- Dora’s Naturals in South Hackensack, NJ
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product should dispose of it.
Consumers with questions may contact the firm at (401) 315-4337 Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm(EST), or by email at email@example.com.