Faribault Foods of Faribault, Minn., is recalling No-Salt-Added Black Beans distributed under the following labels:
- Hyvee No-Salt-Added Black Beans
- La Preferida Low Sodium Black Beans (Frijoles Negros Bajo En Sodio)
- Our Family No-Salt-Added Black Beans
- Sprouts No-Salt-Added Black Beans
- Mrs. Grimes No-Salt-Added Black Beans
- Kuner’s No-Salt-Added Black Beans (Frijoles Negros)
- HEB Black No-Salt-Added Beans (Frijol Negro Sin Sal)
The product may be adulterated with plastic and/or metal pieces.
No injuries have been reported.
The recall is limited to the production code of 15-oz., items manufactured with can code “Best By 04 APR 2019 258F2 095 16 XXXX” in Faribault, Minn. The production code is located on the bottom of the can.
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product should not consume it, but return it to the store where purchased for a refund or replacement.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-888-201-6440, Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm (CST) or by email at email@example.com.