California New Foods is recalling frozen and refrigerated cookie dough.
The products may contain peanuts and walnuts, allergens not declared on the label.
The following products sold, sold at retail in California are being recalled:
Carolyn’s Cookie Co. frozen cookie dough in the following flavors, packaging and date codes:
- Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chip Toasted Walnut, Double Chocolate with Sea Salt, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk and Snickerdoodle
- 22 oz. plastic pouch
- All date codes beginning September 12, 2019 through March 29, 2020
Country Baking Company refrigerated cookie dough in the following flavors, packaging and date codes:
- Chocolate Chip and Happy Trails
- 24 oz. see-through cardboard sleeve
- September 18, 2019 through September 25, 2019
What to do
Customers with peanut and walnut allergies who purchased the recalled products should not consume them, but discard, or return them to the place of purchase for a refund.
Consumers with questions may call California New Foods at (213) 306-7060. Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm (PT).