Bellisio Foods of Jackson, Ohio, is recalling Michelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo.
The product may contain soy, an allergen not declared on the label.
No illnesses have been reported to date due to consumption of this product.
The following product is being recalled:
Michelina’s Fettuccine Alfredo
Code Date: J7305
UPC Number: 7 17854 10501 9
The recalled product was distributed by Bellisio Foods to the following retail locations and distribution centers:
- Coastal Pacific, 1320 South Baker Ave STE A, Ontario CA 91761
- HEB San Antonio W202, 4700 N Pan Am Expressway, San Antonio TX
- Safeway Anchorage, 3520 Pacific Avenue, Auburn WA 98001
- Super Valu Hopkins, 101 Jefferson Ave South, Hopkins MN 55343
- Walmart 7012-Washington Ct, 1400 Chillicothe Road, Washington CT House OH 431
What to do
Customers who purchased the recalled product should not consume it, but throw it away or return it to the place of purchase.
Consumers with questions about the recall may contact the company at 1-800-446-5469 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!